AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-24, 15:07   Link #1081
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Hmm... Maybe Byakuya and Ulquiorra. I usually hate stoic motherfuckers like them, but since they don't get much screen time I'm indifferent... I would kill Nnoitra, but he is already dead... Hmm... Ah! Mayuri! I would definitely kill him. I hate the way he treats Nemo.

Btw, Orihime is a 15 year old school girl, not exactly a war veteran... So why do people expect so much from her?

Last edited by aliasxn; 2008-12-24 at 16:05.
Old 2008-12-24, 15:42   Link #1082
thefrozendandelion
*In deep shit*

Idk.. I just dislike her for crying too much.. I would like her more if she didn't put on that kinda face
Old 2008-12-24, 21:25   Link #1083
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Btw, Orihime is a 15 year old school girl, not exactly a war veteran... So why do people expect so much from her?
Tatsuki is more competant than her and she's not blessed with powers in order to help support her friends to save the world.
It's her idleness that i hate. She doesn't take initiative, she'll stand there until someone tells her to do something or just freak out.
She doesn't like battles, but hell she should at least be interested in finding out her power (instead of someone else realising and snagging her for it) and utilise it as much as she can to be the best healer/supporter she can for herself and the others.
Even then, when she found out just how kick ass she can be, that should be enough incentive to think real hard of how to play it to her advantage or even how to hone it.
But she cries and cries and goes 'I don't wanna see my friends hurt!'
(Well then, train with your power when you were sitting there pretty in the prison)

200 eps in and she's made the least growth out of the 4 humans, the others have next to died in their battles, suffered emotionally but still carry on and improve.
She'll play her part in this arc, i know, but till then she's a royal pain in the ass.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Old 2008-12-25, 00:42   Link #1084
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Tatsuki is more competant than her and she's not blessed with powers in order to help support her friends to save the world.
It's her idleness that i hate. She doesn't take initiative, she'll stand there until someone tells her to do something or just freak out.
She doesn't like battles, but hell she should at least be interested in finding out her power (instead of someone else realising and snagging her for it) and utilise it as much as she can to be the best healer/supporter she can for herself and the others.
Even then, when she found out just how kick ass she can be, that should be enough incentive to think real hard of how to play it to her advantage or even how to hone it.
But she cries and cries and goes 'I don't wanna see my friends hurt!'
(Well then, train with your power when you were sitting there pretty in the prison)

200 eps in and she's made the least growth out of the 4 humans, the others have next to died in their battles, suffered emotionally but still carry on and improve.
She'll play her part in this arc, i know, but till then she's a royal pain in the ass.
But Taktsuki is oblivious to what goes on around her... She has a slight idea that something is up but never takes part in the actual battles. Orihime does. And she is surrounded by guys whose abilities are far more suited for a fight, so she can't help but feel like the kid who always is picked last in gym class. Even though hers are even more helpful, she doesn’t realize it until much latter in the story… Again, she is a 15 year old school girl with no prior fighting experience whatsoever. Ishida was trained as a Quincy since he was a kid, Ichigo and Sado were both brawlers, so they can take a punch... Cut her some slack...
Old 2008-12-25, 01:12   Link #1085
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Also Tatsuki has been a martial artist since she and Ichigo were kids
Old 2008-12-25, 01:44   Link #1086
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Quote:
But Taktsuki is oblivious to what goes on around her... She has a slight idea that something is up but never takes part in the actual battles. Orihime does. And she is surrounded by guys whose abilities are far more suited for a fight, so she can't help but feel like the kid who always is picked last in gym class. Even though hers are even more helpful, she doesn’t realize it until much latter in the story… Again, she is a 15 year old school girl with no prior fighting experience whatsoever. Ishida was trained as a Quincy since he was a kid, Ichigo and Sado were both brawlers, so they can take a punch... Cut her some slack...
None at all, lol.
Like i said, it's not necessarilly a case for her to suddenly be a good fighter, but to work as hard as the others.
She had no experience, well now she has power and is thrown into the world of battles.
Get on with it or get out already, lol.
Her power is to support, heal those who she cares about and gee, there's only ichigo there who she has a crush on.
There are a lotof no previous experience fighting characters around in anime who struggle as she does, but when given something to protect (typical shounen stuff, lol) they'll get serious, at least the writers give them something to progess about.
And 200 eps in, she isn't the same person she was in like ep 25 with next to little experience.
Oh wait... she gotten worse

I've no affinity for her at all, she serves to annoy, but it's not a bad role for her, we need someone to hate for now
Seriously tho, in relation to the question, if she died, i'd not bat an eyelash, except to see ichigo breakdown some. Losing her means they lose a healer in the human team, but meh to have her existance erased would only make aizen have to figure out a slight diff way to destroy the world

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
Old 2008-12-25, 02:29   Link #1087
thefrozendandelion
*In deep shit*

Quote:
Ooh ooh ooh!
4. Matsumoto.
Seriously, vice captain, wtf for?!? xD
I'd at least demote her if not bump her off, Ikkaku is way more better than her, he should be allowed to be vice-captain someday

Why do you dislike Rangiku so much? lol
Old 2008-12-25, 04:10   Link #1088
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

also save for the fact that Ikkaku is in the 11th Division and not 10th w/ Matsumoto >.> now that I think about it...I don't think we've seen any notable fighters from Division 10 besides Toushiro and Matsumoto...
Old 2008-12-27, 03:04   Link #1089
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrozendandelion View Post
Why do you dislike Rangiku so much? lol
Her brain is made up of the same matter as her bankai.
Ash.
Her battle skills and skill to support Hitsugaya are also as flimsy the matter of her bankai.
Skeptical?
Dig up every single fight (movies and tv series) where both of them are in mid battle, see her use her bankai once (even if she gets that far) and count the amount of times you see Hitsugaya cry out in alarm 'Matumoto!', cause she's gotten her ass kicked already.
Methinks she must have boobsquished her way to vice captain position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
also save for the fact that Ikkaku is in the 11th Division and not 10th w/ Matsumoto >.> now that I think about it...I don't think we've seen any notable fighters from Division 10 besides Toushiro and Matsumoto...
I don't mean in terms of stick Ikkaku in Matsumoto's place, I am aware of the different teams having different personalities and roles for SS, but for the little aritime he has gained and all through the time he was with Matsu, Hitsugaya and the yellow/red/black haired dude, he's more the proven his worth to rise among the ranks; if only they'd let him.

And you're kinda right... dunno of any others in the 10th squad who are pretty decent, it kinda boils to this equation.

10th Squad = Hitsugaya
- But I've given my two pence and exorcised 200 eps of frustration over 3 years of airing. xD
Time to lurk

Old 2008-12-27, 04:57   Link #1090
Alchemist007
*Author

Ulquiorra & Yami
Old 2008-12-27, 16:14   Link #1091
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Hmm... Maybe Byakuya and Ulquiorra. I usually hate stoic motherfuckers like them, but since they don't get much screen time I'm indifferent... I would kill Nnoitra, but he is already dead... Hmm... Ah! Mayuri! I would definitely kill him. I hate the way he treats Nemo.

Already what? You better not be spoilin'!!!
Old 2008-12-27, 18:16   Link #1092
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Are you that far behind?
Old 2008-12-27, 18:41   Link #1093
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

General threads need a manga spoiler tag for the benefit of anime veiwers . The information divulged is spoilerfic
Old 2008-12-28, 05:04   Link #1094
Alchemist007
*Author

And welcome to AnimeSuki!
Old 2008-12-29, 11:12   Link #1095
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Also Tatsuki has been a martial artist since she and Ichigo were kids
That doesn't have much to do with reiatsu and powers, you know..
Old 2008-12-29, 11:21   Link #1096
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Already what? You better not be spoilin'!!!
Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
That doesn't have much to do with reiatsu and powers, you know..
It's better than nothing. Orihime didn't have anything that could have prepared her for what she is going through right now.
Old 2008-12-30, 08:29   Link #1097
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
It's better than nothing. Orihime didn't have anything that could have prepared her for what she is going through right now.
It's the same as nothing.
Orihime choosed that path, nobody forced her to...
Old 2008-12-30, 18:40   Link #1098
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
It's the same as nothing.
Orihime choosed that path, nobody forced her to...
Apart from Ulquiorra...

As for which characters I want to kill, right now it's more a question of who I want to keep alive.
Old 2008-12-31, 03:31   Link #1099
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
Apart from Ulquiorra...

As for which characters I want to kill, right now it's more a question of who I want to keep alive.
I meant the whole power thing. She choosed to fight along with Ichigo in SS. To be close to him. XD
Old 2009-01-05, 20:40   Link #1100
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

the character I would like to seen to be killed off is Tosen, he is equally useless as Orihime.
Closed Thread