Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-09-04, 21:11   Link #5781
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Quote:
Spoiler:
Haha, Aimi looks like a rocker for some reason.
Quote:
Spoiler:
That guy definity needs those life reserves, he is drowning. Shiemi saves the day.
Have fun identifying me in this one...
Quote:
Spoiler:
2nd from the right, at the very back. Boo ya

On that note, wa! Shiemi is back
________
Buy vaporgenie

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:26.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 06:58   Link #5782
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit7059
Strawberry Pocky is the best, when I was in Japan I would eat like 2 or 3 boxes of that a day, oh and Hichews, those were so good, I would eat like 2 packs of those on the train home and then get a few more packs at the Lawson's near my uncle's house, Japan has the best snacks, Pocari Sweat is so much better than gatorade.
so true....

have u tried their fruit flavored water and yuzu aizu?

---
Spoiler:

gomen, not too cute...

Last edited by horsdhaleine; 2006-09-05 at 07:25.
horsdhaleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 09:39   Link #5783
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
llama: And I thought the Caribbean was hot! It really looks like you're suffering more than I am. Still, you look great as always!
Well, Lately we been having a lot of Rain..are you stiill around here by any chance? if people did not noticed, Shiemi location and myne location are pratcially the same

And yus, That kind of heat in Arizona is killer, ours is just perfect!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Well, someone needs to scare the guys away so here I am as always! Some pics taken during the summer!
Say what you want, is always nice to see your pics with your little Aimi and Emi - ^^
Old 2006-09-05, 10:53   Link #5784
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight-goddess
Llama - I hope you don't mind, but I edited one of your photos. ^_^
Nah. I don't mind. It wouldn't be the first time someone on the forum took one of my photos to photoshop. Now it looks even more porcelain doll-ish!

And yay for photography! *llama is a photographer* I was working at a portrait studio...but I quit. >_> I stayed just long enough to complete their certification program to be a professional photographer. But now I'm regretting it because I miss it so much and no other studios around here are hiring at the moment. *sobs* But I quit because at the studio I was working at the photography was too structured and rigid and I felt like I wasn't progressing at all. Because once you mastered what they wanted that was really it. You couldn't be creative with your photography at all. (Well, that and we also got a new manager who is a total beast ) So I left to look for a new studio. I hope I can find one soon! I plan to start my own in-home studio someday as well.

Shiemi- Your pictures look cute, as always. I don't think anyone could be scared by those. Actually whenever I see your pictures I always think, "She looks like such a nice person! I'd like to be her friend."

And don't worry about me holding up in the heat. I've lived in AZ my whole life, so I can handle it. *beats hand across chest to show she's tough* I worry about my animals more than I worry about me. We put an evaporative cooler out in the barn for them and the sheep and llamas just sit in front of it all day. Poor things.

iamtetsuo- *cleans up your epic nosebleed* Aww! Your kitty is so cute! ^^ I wish my dad wasn't allergic to cats. T_T Although...it's not like we really need anymore animals over here...^^;
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 11:49   Link #5785
BellaD

Itachikun thank you for your loyalty..I thought only Tommy was a loyal fan but I guess I was mistaken .....*adds Itachikun to the list* ..
Seriously the new girls are very pretty, I truthfully wouldnt mind being a lesbian right now .
Who is the friend of all.
--
BellaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 11:53   Link #5786
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaD
Itachikun thank you for your loyalty..I thought only Tommy was a loyal fan but I guess I was mistaken .....*adds Itachikun to the list* ..
Seriously the new girls are very pretty, I truthfully wouldnt mind being a lesbian right now .
I shall follow you to death my queen and even take a bullet for you (maybe not )

Haha, the best thing about you is that you are one of a kind. Keeping up your pics for a set amount of time, then removing it. It's almost rare to see it, kinda like the forbidden fruit not to be eaten. That's what makes your pic the most with the fullest anticipation of looking at (does it make any sense?). No offence to Llama or blacklight, you both are very beautiful.
________
Medical marijuana card

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:27.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 13:44   Link #5787
dan88

Send a message via MSN to dan88
And now for something completely different:

Dan88 at the Goodwood Revival at the weekend....
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-06, 15:30   Link #5788
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

very dapper dan88
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 17:13   Link #5789
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaD
I'm still hear lurking in the shadows waiting for your command my mistress.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 17:23   Link #5790
sedukshun
kimee ~

Spoiler for ARGHHH:

hmms alot of pretty ladies O.O"
sedukshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 20:50   Link #5791
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
ey, been a while

Old 2006-09-07, 02:30   Link #5792
iamtetsuo
Thinking Different Member
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to iamtetsuo
Prepare yourselves for a full onslaught of what I have threatened to unleash on the forums for a while now....

Drunk IamTetsuo!!!

Spoiler for Oh snap!:
Old 2006-09-07, 18:41   Link #5793
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Nuke Mayhem reminded me of Necrodeath, creepy make up.

oh and Hello Kitty rocks! show it proudly ^^
Wha...? Huh?

Noes! I don't look like that though
(Although maybe some of my 'creations' do )

So yeah...I might be back and stuff, but I don't have any pics of me, except a group pic.

Click for pic
Let me explain this one btw lol. It's a picture from the WoW guild meeting I was in (taken at the end of the day, when half of the people were gone already).

*starts to dig in all the saturday-going-out-pics to find more of me*

I found an older one! From february, when I was going to the carnival with some friends (well it's just me though).

Biohazard Suit
I was wearing a biohazard suit, although this pic was taken before I put the mouthpiece on and stuff. (So you could actually see it's me )
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 18:47   Link #5794
Rurik
Golden

Welll…Given I Have months without posting pics of me, is time to make people suffer a bit now with my pics…You should be grateful that I used spoiler.

Open them at your own risk….

Spoiler:

Spoiler for In paradise:
Old 2006-09-08, 01:07   Link #5795
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
omg necrodeath is back from the death! (ha it rhymed )

yeah, I was talking about your creations, its been a long time!

Nice pictures all around, its good to see the thread is alive and well and with new and old posters, I do miss a few of them, where are they? did they get a life? because that sucks you know nah, good for them, it wouldn't hurt to drop by and say hi once in while though

Ill guess Ill share one of mine now.

Spoiler:
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 01:40   Link #5796
KNETTER2000
Rei! What have you done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath

Click for pic
Let me explain this one btw lol. It's a picture from the WoW guild meeting I was in (taken at the end of the day, when half of the people were gone already).
woah.. wuh.. wtf..

Nitrohaas looks like he is a clone for a guy I know and have worked with for a couple of years.. like two drops of water... uncanny...

Is he by any chance from 3137? ( you know.. postcode )
KNETTER2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 03:07   Link #5797
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Rurik - you really look like you're in paradise

I might have some photos which I haven't posted before (even if they're not very recent), so I'll edit this post later if I find them.
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 07:11   Link #5798
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNETTER2000
woah.. wuh.. wtf..

Nitrohaas looks like he is a clone for a guy I know and have worked with for a couple of years.. like two drops of water... uncanny...

Is he by any chance from 3137? ( you know.. postcode )
Err...No idea. I know his name is Chris, and that he lives somewhere near Rotterdam (although he had to go abroad for stuff for a while), and that he had a job as taxi driver. I live in Maastricht though (points at Location), and I've only met him once IRL.
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 08:51   Link #5799
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Hacker::..
Your beautiful. Is that your family? Cute.
Yup! That's my family all right. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight-goddess
As are you! Wow.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket
It's Shiemi!! *peeks out from a corner and waves* Long time no see ^_^; You look gorgeous as always, and Aimi and Emi look even cuter, if that was possible.
Hehe! Thanks basket! They seem to get cuter every day. Maybe I should start hiding them.

iamtetsuo: Love your cat, but it's better for cats to avoid my street so I can't get one anymore. Still, it's nice to see people that can actually have them without seeing them die. Oh! And at least your cat isn't drunk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
Haha, Aimi looks like a rocker for some reason.
Never thought of that!

Quote:
That guy definity needs those life reserves, he is drowning. Shiemi saves the day.
LOL I can't imagine my brother drowning where Ai-chan and Emi-chan actually reach.

Quote:
2nd from the right, at the very back. Boo ya

On that note, wa! Shiemi is back
Hehe! Pretty good! You didn't confuse me with my sister! And thanks for welcoming me back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Well, Lately we been having a lot of Rain..are you stiill around here by any chance? if people did not noticed, Shiemi location and myne location are pratcially the same
Yup! Lots of rain! It rains almost every day! And yeah, I'll be around, and around, and around! I'm back in U!

Quote:
And yus, That kind of heat in Arizona is killer, ours is just perfect!!!!!!!!
Very true.

Quote:
Say what you want, is always nice to see your pics with your little Aimi and Emi - ^^
How sweet of you! And you look very happy in your pics! Those girls are pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Shiemi- Your pictures look cute, as always. I don't think anyone could be scared by those. Actually whenever I see your pictures I always think, "She looks like such a nice person! I'd like to be her friend."

And don't worry about me holding up in the heat. I've lived in AZ my whole life, so I can handle it. *beats hand across chest to show she's tough* I worry about my animals more than I worry about me. We put an evaporative cooler out in the barn for them and the sheep and llamas just sit in front of it all day. Poor things.
Thanks llama! I'd like to be your friend too! lol You know, most people say that. That I look nice.

For what you say, it looks like your animals are having it tough! Hope autumn will come soon and they won't suffer much from the heat wave!

Everyone looking great, but I won't go individually or this post will become even more kilometric than it already is!
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 21:09   Link #5800
Ji Ji

Send a message via MSN to Ji Ji
2005.Small Shitty Cottage.Rats.Camera. Ta Dah!

Last edited by Ji Ji; 2006-09-10 at 21:08.
Ji Ji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo