AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-03-24, 05:30   Link #56381
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- The Legion Etrangere are a bit yes and no. Most of the fighting men in that unit were actually non-French citizens joining in part to earn French citizenship (it's only fairly recently that they accept French nationals), and is commanded by French officers. So I guess it's possible to falsify Charl's identity and have her train with them. Also, since they mainly operate outside of French soil, less chance of Charl being found out.
Oren Pierre Alfonzo reporting for duty!

I suddenly imagine him being Charlotte's mentor. Seriously. A middle-aged man who became the best paratrooper the french military ever saw just so he could become a french citizen, join the top culinary schools and emerge as a premiere patissierre.

Dear God.

Charlotte Dunois, kicking ass and baking cakes.
Old 2015-03-24, 06:22   Link #56382
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Someone wanted Idol Stratos? You'll get idolstratos. ideas, anyway. All yours, Meister.
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8733/...e26aabe5_o.jpg

This link will self-destruct in 24 hours.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2015-03-24 at 06:35.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 07:07   Link #56383
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post

I suddenly imagine him being Charlotte's mentor. Seriously. A middle-aged man who became the best paratrooper the french military ever saw just so he could become a french citizen, join the top culinary schools and emerge as a premiere patissierre.

Dear God.

Oh shit that's gonna be a great story.

How about having events in IS taking place years after Gaim? We still got 5 surviving Armored Riders, right?

Imagine them mentoring some of the girls.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 07:54   Link #56384
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Geheheh. Tough to write this bit
Quote:
Ugh. Natasha put down the styrofoam cup and pursed her lips. There wasn't much to the mess hall apart from the empty chairs and tables. There was a coffee percolator with the words "Busted" scrawled on it with magic marker, and a sugar jar full of instant coffee sachets. The actual kitchen was boarded up and closed. Only a pair of vending machines were available to dispense food, and Fairs wasn't sure she wanted to try the green fuzz growing on the badly packed sandwiches within.

On the one hand, she wondered if she had just been too spoiled by good coffee. Being an offical government IS pilot had numerous perks, among them better food and living quarters. It could be that Natasha had way too many professionally made mocha lattes to appreciate normal coffee.

Or it could be just that government-issue instant coffee was terrible.

Fairs ran a hand through her blonde hair. The only reason she was in the mess hall was because she needed the caffeine kick more than the actual coffee. She had no sleep on the flight in. It would have been quicker had she still been able to access Silverio Gospel, her IS.

The Rhode Island National Guard Garrison was a joint Headquarters for Army and Air National Guard, local militia for the state of Rhode Island. It was not a fully-fledged military base, but on occassion it was used by regular Army or Air Force personnel as well. Facilities existed, but the National Guard was a part-time force.

One of the downsides of the IS being adopted in the world meant far less manpower was needed for military and security. Frontline troops like the normal army and navy were kept mainly unchanged. But local forces suffered. The United States National Guard were essentially a highly-trained militia, more tied to the individual state they represented than the main Armed Forces of the country. Due to the IS overwhelming firepower and limited numbers, the US Air Force claimed the lion's share of IS cores, the remainder being divided among Army and Navy/Marine units. Nothing was spared for the National Guard, indeed many individual states like Rhode Island downsized their forces to keep costs down. Outside of local humanitarian assitance, there was really no more point to having a large number of National Guard units.

Rhode Island National Guard HQ was basically a ghost base. Fairs initially thought the place understaffed when she arrived.

Not even a working coffee machine in here. Are you kidding? Natasha frowned. She was almost tempted to just call for a pizza when the mess hall phone rang.

When it rains, it pours. Natasha had advised the receptionist at the Garrison front desk, an Airman by the name of Gorton, to forward calls to her not more than ten minutes ago.

"Fairs."

"Ma'am." Airman Gorton was on the other line. The Mess hall door opened just as he spoke. "A Captain Chien has arrived to see you."

Oh god. Natasha's mood sunk when she realized who the other officer was. "Thank you Airman. I can take it from here." Fairs set the phone down.

Captain Enrica Chien wasn't a pilot. The Twenty-Fifth Air Force which she was part of was more of an inteligence and security command than a combat squadron, and were headquartered further south. Texas, a good six-hour flight away.

"Captain Fairs." The intelligence officer greeted her in a flat monotone. "This out of your jurisdiction."

"Captain Chien." Natasha did not salute, as she and Chien were of the same rank. That and she could not shake her dislike of the woman. Fairs was personable and liked chatting with people, while Chien was her coldly professional opposite. Natasha wondered if she wasn't merely a robot in human guise. "Seeing as Silverio Gospel is still undergoing repair and security checks, I thought I'd keep myself busy."

Chien was unfazed. "This is not an IS-related matter."

"Oh but it does involve IS." Fairs interjected, trying not to show annoyance. "Two IS of unknown make and allegiance took down your unit."

"Colonel Eiling didn't give you permission to comandeer an Army unit, Captain Fairs." Chien emphasized the word with rare distaste.

"Well, if we all followed Colonel Eiling, we'd have a 24-hour delay before getting boots on the ground." Natasha responded with a polite but sharp smile. Eiling was Chien's boss, another person Natasha was not terribly fond of. "I took the initiative."

"You are overstepping your boundaries." Chien had a habit of making statements, not asking questions. "This is none of your business."

"Captain. If IS units that are not known to the US Government are flying with impunity over the skies of a major American state, it becomes my business." Natahsa crossed her arms and started tapping a finger on her bicep, a nervous tic she'd learned from an old friend. "And if those unidentified IS engage in combat with a US Air Force drone over American aerospace? Then that is also my business."

"It isn't a drone."

The plot thickens. Natasha wondered if Chien's no-questions atttiude made it difficult for her to investigate problems. Everything presented to her had to be a cold hard fact. "Oh? Then what is it?"

"Classified." Chien didn't seem to have any sort of emotion on her face. "You are relieved, Captain Fairs."

"You're not my superior officer. And neither is Eiling." Fair froze and gave Chien her best glare. "I'm Silverio Gospel's pilot. You know damn well I've got high enough security clearance."

"Elements of the 6960th Electronic Security Wing will be using this garrison for the duration." Chien spoke as if she hadn't heard a word Fairs had said. "That is all." With that, Chien turned and left.

Just what are you and the Twenty-Fifth hiding, Captain Chien? Natasha glared daggers at the intelligence officer's back. She was now convinced the other woman was actually a killer robot from the future.
Old 2015-03-24, 12:25   Link #56385
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ Is this supposedly before or after she met Chifuyu? Or not at all since this is an AU?
Old 2015-03-24, 13:47   Link #56386
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

For those who played COD Black ops 2, I was just thinking of something. About Menendez's rage scene, could we replace that with Chifuyu or Madoka and Josephina for Ichika? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 16:18   Link #56387
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
- Even better: Kazuma is a CANON MALE CHARACTER.
The idea was sold at "Volume 6", Ossan.

Quote:
- I was not responsible for anything, I swear. HURHURHURHURHUR

You however failed to consider that there is STILL no Meisterverse reason for Dan or Kazuma to be part of the idol unit. As it stands, both of them are part of Ichika's maintenance crew as interns working under Kuromichi Engineering's Gotanda Michiko (hence how both of them snuck into the ISA got a job working on Byakushiki).

At best, they'd be the Staff-san and Manager-san. As it stands though, subject to Tabane intereference.

Quote:
- She has a good reason for not being in the lineup, Meister. I'm sorry I can't tell you why. Yet. (Evil Light Yagami Laughter as he writes in his Death Not-I mean fanfic)
Guess I have to reveal more plans:

1) At the start of the story, the USA ironically is the only non-participating entity of IS armed federations in the SHOOTiNG ST@R Initiative. Even though the UNSC voted unanimously to begin training the task force, no doubt a result of Tabane's meddling, the US is still dragging their feet in supplying a ISPer from Project STARGATE. Further more, at the start of the story, it is still not revealed whether Ange is an ISPer/Nephalim yet, but she isn't anyway. Lastly, the Republican-run US is a political antagonistic entity in the 1st season. So really, there's very little reason for Ange to appear until the end of season 1.

2) I expected her to have Iron Maidens I, II and III to happen before even appear. Her own stories elsewhere on the planet. Joining SHIELD even. Then SHIELD implodes just days after the Johonbu does, the US is dewormed of Phantom Task, one thing leads to another, including Rachel Browning's arc.

This then ends with Rachel, Ange and the other Idol Stratos performing the Boost Jump formation to return to the ISA, symbolising both closure of one chapter in the Stark's story and completion of the SHOOTiNG ST@R Initiative. Which means that A LOT OF STORY had already happened before Ange even appears at the ISA.

3) Again, I reinforce that I am most likely working in an AU giving the changes I made to both canon history, canon characters and even fanon characters from everyone both active and inactive, so technically whatever you do intend to do with Ange may never affect me at all.

Quote:
- It's either an advantage or disadvantage. We can't see much of his personality in the small bit shown in the LN. On the other hand I think that also gives up some leeway to develop the character.
Quote:
- That's a bit difficult, as Spetsnaz is a blanket term for any number of Russian (and former Soviet) Special Operations units. So comparing which specific Spetsnaz is the best...can be difficult. Also, I woudl think the Black Sea Naval Infantry might be...a better fit. That said, Tatenashi is more in line with Japanese Ninja than anything (and I basically hinted at that in my fics).
And outright stated in mine, the Sarashiki-gumi being one of the 4 Guardian Beasts of Imperial Japan.

Quote:
- The Legion Etrangere are a bit yes and no. Most of the fighting men in that unit were actually non-French citizens joining in part to earn French citizenship (it's only fairly recently that they accept French nationals), and is commanded by French officers. So I guess it's possible to falsify Charl's identity and have her train with them. Also, since they mainly operate outside of French soil, less chance of Charl being found out.

So THAT'S where Vulkan Weber managed to continue Charles' "training" from Dunois after the events of Vandam I!! Yes that would actually make her the balanced person we see in canon instead of a wreck at the hands of the men in black suits in Dunois' employ!!

Quote:

Dear God.

You know who else is also training to be a patisserie? Erika Weber.

You know who else lived in France prior to entering the ISA? Erika Weber.

You know who else met Charlotte when they were children, by extension of Vulkan? Erika Weber.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

You guys are a GENIUS!! I can use ALL OF THIS!!

*cough*

Although, I am sounding like I am getting ahead of myself here. I am NOT involving the Helheim Forest or whatever thingamajig is from Kamen Rider Gaim simply because the magical side of things is about "conspiracy theories and myths were true". Adding Kamen Rider breaks an already tenuous premise.

However, I can still add a fabulous Legion Etrangere veteran who now works as a top-class patisserie to the story, because that just combines like a BILLION French stereotypes into one.

Furthermore, it allows me to add to Vandam I's epilogue when it showcases Charles. He speaks with the press about saving the Vandam contract and boosting investor confidence, goes about his regal business, then slips away to Vulkan's care, much to the chagrin of Charlotte's half-brother, Luques.

Instead of ending it there, I simply extend it by adding him changing out of disguise, into a simple country girl. Then Charlotte appears at Oren's shop, where she runs into her old childhood friend, unwittingly keeping her promise.

With this extension, I not only set up the long Dunois arc where, it also allows me to cameo Erika Weber in Vandam I, Marvel-style, as Erika too has her own story to follow Vandam I.

Not knowing where to insert Erika in Vandam was preventing me from writing Vandam I any further, so now I suddenly unjam my writing!!!!

Quote:
Someone wanted Idol Stratos? You'll get idolstratos. ideas, anyway. All yours, Meister.
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8733/...e26aabe5_o.jpg

This link will self-destruct in 24 hours.
All I see is an elaborate scheme to separate lonely men from their money.

That said, most if not all of the idols except Ange already have character designs set.

I'll keep this in a fhile somewhere. Never know when it might come in useful.

Quote:
Geheheh. Tough to write this bit

Continue.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2015-03-24 at 16:48.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 19:41   Link #56388
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
For those who played COD Black ops 2, I was just thinking of something. About Menendez's rage scene, could we replace that with Chifuyu or Madoka and Josephina for Ichika? xD
Probably Chifuyu, and Ichika as that lol. Go for it!
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 21:23   Link #56389
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybola View Post
Probably Chifuyu, and Ichika as that lol. Go for it!
Shouldn't that be like the Ichika kidnapping scene?

Chifuyu: ICHIKA, WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Phantom task soldiers try to stop Chifuyu

Chifuyu: Out of my way (slices through enemies with ease)

PT: Stop her!

Chifuyu (gets a flash of Ichika's face while imagining him crying for help): Hold on, onee-san is coming!

Holy shit, this would be a bloodbath...xD

For those who don't know what I am talking about, it's supposed to parody this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXhsDyJVU8
(warning for blood)

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2015-03-24 at 21:36.
Old 2015-03-24, 21:49   Link #56390
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Shouldn't that be like the Ichika kidnapping scene?

Chifuyu: ICHIKA, WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Phantom task soldiers try to stop Chifuyu

Chifuyu: Out of my way (slices through enemies with ease)

PT: Stop her!

Chifuyu (gets a flash of Ichika's face while imagining him crying for help): Hold on, onee-san is coming!

Holy shit, this would be a bloodbath...xD

For those who don't know what I am talking about, it's supposed to parody this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXhsDyJVU8
(warning for blood)

definitely blood bath, I am used to seeing it.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 22:26   Link #56391
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Kabuto-verse

The year is 2031, Shinonono Tabane has successfully marketed and standardized her invention of the IS which allowed humanity to take to the final frontier, space. However, even with that state of the art technology, it seemed humanity was still not ready to take its next step.

It started out simple enough. The loss of one or two units. Everyone had been in a frenzy then because IS were more than just space traveling vehicles. They were also humanity's foremost powerful weapon. No arsenal on Earth could match an IS pound for pound except another IS. That was an established fact. For two to just vanish was unthinkable. An investigation crew was sent, but not a single member came back. Eventually a full blown expedition was launched, inaugurated even with the blessings of the whole earthsphere. They had the best IS technology and defenses earth had to offer. They ventured to the place where all those IS' had disappeared. Never did they imagine the horror they'd meet.

Another 10 years pass. No sign of the expedition ever returned. Not a communication call, not a single returning crew member. it was as if they had vanished. Just when all people had lost hope of their return. Despair of a worse kind rained down upon them. Meteors, far too large to be the kind that burned out in the air but far too small to destroy the Earth began to rain down. People were afraid, screaming, running, panicking in fear of being struck. They had no idea that the true peculiarity of these meteors was the fact they suffered minimal mass loss during re-entry. These were not rocks from space, these were transport ships.

From the craters of the meteors emerged humanity's greatest enemies, the worms.

They made short work of the cities surrounding their pods. Exterminating humans and cutting down the defenses left on Earth. Humanity was forced to fall back to the most inhospitable corners of the planet just to survive. Ofcourse, they tried to fight back, but the worms were just too powerful. The IS no match for the ability of the worms to enter a realm of light speed. A method of movement that defied not the physical laws of physics but space and time itself. A different degree of existence altogether from what should have been a weapon in its own class. What's more, worms also had the ability to mimic humans, making them not only a threat in confrontations but in espionage as well.

That's why Professor Shinonono Tabane created the ZECTERs. Small machines created to gran humanity the ability to fight back against the worms. Basing the system off the natural tachyon energies generated by the worms. Knowing humanity was at its end, Tabane sent back the ZECTERs into the past, hoping that maybe this tragedy could be averted. She realized that perhaps if she had not been so stubborn and selfish, wanting everyone to acknowledge the fruits of her genius, perhaps she would not have ushered in the end of the world.

Back to the past in 2020. The ZECTERs arrive and begin to select their chosen. Of all the ZECTERs, there are two who are prototypes. Failed products which did not meet expectations but sent out on this mission anyway. The twin hopper ZECTERs. At that time, they arrived in an abandoned warehouse where they found a young man in restraints. His despair and and determination mirroring their own as failures. So they chose him. They chose Orimura Ichika to become a Kamen Rider.
Old 2015-03-25, 04:08   Link #56392
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ Is this supposedly before or after she met Chifuyu? Or not at all since this is an AU?
- Just after. I'm kind of iffy how to go about Natasha's character. She's generally pleasant but professional. Not surprisingly there are a lot of people who dislike her (Capt. Chien). That's one of the reasons I post here, if there's some way I can -reasonably- make Natasha better yet more human and fleshed out.

I mean think of it, Fairs is essentially one of the more 'good guy' American characters in IS, and having a connection with Silverio Gospel she basically sees herself as sort of a Captain America.
Old 2015-03-25, 07:01   Link #56393
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Hmm... I suppose that you'll have to change the climax by a bit. Even when he's a child, Ichika showed high-sensitivity to others (hey, that is how Houki fell for him). Half of his face burned, and he'd still be that clamp to Chifuyu's sanity

Madoka... It will be bloody.

You know what? Why most protagonist in Japanese fictions usually says "I want to protect... Therefore, I fight"? Why people favor this type of guys? Even in history, people still loves Hijikata Toshizo ad the Shinshengumi than, say, Sakamoto Ryoma that helped bring up the revolution?

... Not my turn to answer. But I do realize that there is none leading the ideology side of Ichika's inner circle of friends.

P.S: If only the Spetsnaz's 45th Detached Reconnaissance Regiment open a sub-base on the far north. Planning for Kanzashi's mother an ex-paratrooper (and class 1-4 Homeroom teacher.)

Last edited by Fireminer; 2015-03-25 at 08:05.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 08:05   Link #56394
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer
Why most protagonist in Japanese fictions usually says "I want to protect... Therefore, I fight"?
- Protecting doesn't equal winning. In many cases the people doing the 'protecting' end up on the losing side. And losign everything they wanted to 'protect' as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Chien is not a nice person. #UnderstatementOfTheYear This is an intentional move on my pat: Natasha Fairs who is more of a personable character, opbviously has an opposite in Enrice Chein who's cold and pretty much heartless.
Quote:
Night was falling on Rhode Island, but its National Guard Garrison was finally waking up. It had become a beehive of activity, as elements of the Twenty-Fifth Air Force began to take possession of the site. They had flown into the nearby T. F. Green Airport via cargo transport and traveled the rest of the way by truck. The few National Guard regulars were promptly swept aside by the incoming group as they turned the mess hall into a command centre. The building had become the central nerve hub for a major operation, and the National Guardsmen felt as if they had been evicted fromt heir own base.

The Twenty-Fifth Air Force was formerly known as the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency. They had very little in common with the popular image of the Air Force; In the post-IS political climate, intelligence operations had risen in importance. As the entire world had access to Infinite Stratos exoskeletons to varying degrees, the US military found itself under huge pressure to keep America's military overmatch capability. The Twenty-Fifth was an integral part of countering that pressure.

Their flying elements consisted solely of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and other support aircraft. It was exactly those machines that Captain Chien was referring to as she strode the mess hall floor, conversing with the head Tech Sergeant.

"Twenty units?" the dumbfounded Tech Sergeant replied.

"Twenty units, Arlegui." Captain Chien nodded with not a hint of emotion in her voice. "Configured for urban reconnaisance and combat. Fully active and ready to go right now."

Arlegui paused at his boss' response. Legally speaking the regular or national level military such as the US Air Force had no right to perform operations on US soil. That was the role of the Air National Guard, local militia forces. Fully armed UAVs flying within US civilian aerospace was not only unheard of but illegal. That did not even factor in that operating UAVs for non-recreational purposes within the United States required a Certificate of Authorization from the Federal Aviation Administration, and the sergeant was fairly sure no one had bothered to obtain one before they were mobilized.

"Captain, that's pretty short notice. If you want them active, we'd have to set up all four of the repose pits we brought in." The non-commissioned officer shook his head. The repose pit was a bed-sized sealed egg, the 'thinking' part of their current crop of UAVs. With them, a 'pilot' could control up to five units simultaneously. "I can't set them up in time."

"You're relieved." Chien replied with neither empathy nor fury.

"Ma'am?" the man stood blankly, not entirely sure if he'd heard right. The commanding officer's lack of any other response brought the reality home. "You're not serious! You're asking for the impossible. We just got here!"

"The Air Force has no time for excuses or excuse-makers. Get your worthless carcass back to Texas and out of my sight on the next flight." Chien tonelessly remarked.

"Captain--"

And as an added sting: "Don't make me shoot you, Arlegui."

Arlegui shuddered at the bone-cold tone of Chien's response. Everyone else froze as well, Chien was the kind of officer who was dead serious when making threats. White as a sheet, the Tech Sergeant turned away and began packing his gear. A minute later, he left the room.

People around stared. Chien's still-unemotional face was what stared back at them. Tech officers, military police and support staff alike. Cold as death itself.

"If anyone else here is about to tell me that I can't have my twenty units, you can go home with Arlegui."

Cold silence covered the room.

"Gentlemen. We have a mission to execute." Chien was not mistaken. All of the Air Force troops in hearing range were male. "I intend to complete it. With or without your help." And suddenly, with a rare, almost frighteningly passionate zeal, she glared at them all. "Even if I have to put a bullet in each and every one of you until I find someone who can MAKE IT HAPPEN."

"I want those twenty units," she repeated, then walked off without further comment.

The entire division leapt into action.
Old 2015-03-25, 08:15   Link #56395
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Just as I would picture.

(I do hope we're not all making the US into whipping boys, although it is pretty justified given both the Alaska treaty, not!Obama's speech and how messed up the world is in IS)
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 08:26   Link #56396
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Probably because it's distasteful to say

"I want to kill as many of these godless sons of a bitches as I can until they're completely wiped out because for shits and giggles."
Old 2015-03-25, 08:29   Link #56397
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Seeing that this story arc takes place inside the US...MAYBE. (evil laughter) I promise UAV vs IS combat later on in this story.
Old 2015-03-25, 08:51   Link #56398
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Hmm... I suppose that you'll have to change the climax by a bit. Even when he's a child, Ichika showed high-sensitivity to others (hey, that is how Houki fell for him). Half of his face burned, and he'd still be that clamp to Chifuyu's sanity

Madoka... It will be bloody.

You know what? Why most protagonist in Japanese fictions usually says "I want to protect... Therefore, I fight"? Why people favor this type of guys? Even in history, people still loves Hijikata Toshizo ad the Shinshengumi than, say, Sakamoto Ryoma that helped bring up the revolution?

... Not my turn to answer. But I do realize that there is none leading the ideology side of Ichika's inner circle of friends.

P.S: If only the Spetsnaz's 45th Detached Reconnaissance Regiment open a sub-base on the far north. Planning for Kanzashi's mother an ex-paratrooper (and class 1-4 Homeroom teacher.)
But Kanzashi isn't russian though? unless you plan on having a true russian representative rather than Tatenashi.

Old 2015-03-25, 09:02   Link #56399
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Chien's a b****, no doubt about it, but she seems surreal - don't know if you want her to be like that - like Chifuyu-hype surreal. She's too cold, and too cruel. IF she was real, she'd be in the brig or out of the military altogether

In this case, the Tech Sgt (E6) could have complained to his superior (a warrant officer or another officer like that would most likely be in charge of the UAVs.) You don't request assets like that. The op may have called for 20 UAVs but those are his UAVs - she's borrowing them. Steamrolling like that would just make things all that much harder for her - unless she's got backup from high up yonder who makes things happen for her regardless. She'd need a General's backing to get some of the stuff done that she wants. 0.o

Chien doesn't seem like the type to go with the 'women are awesome' hype of the IS. In fact, she doesn't seem to care (failed a compatibility test, therefore, she's not considered IS material?) And she naturally hates girls/women like Natasha - beautiful, smiles all the time, things happen for her instead of her making it happen (or so it seems).
Old 2015-03-25, 11:34   Link #56400
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Probably because it's distasteful to say

"I want to kill as many of these godless sons of a bitches as I can until they're completely wiped out because for shits and giggles."
The world isn't all songs and roses yet, so might as well make the most obvious one the annoying ally in the side. You know, the one that complains a lot, does mostly nothing and only helps out when there's something to gain.

After all, the US is where a Republican presidential candidate once wanted to withdraw all US forces, station them around the Americas and seal the borders. So I thought, why not make it true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Chien's a b****, no doubt about it, but she seems surreal - don't know if you want her to be like that - like Chifuyu-hype surreal. She's too cold, and too cruel. IF she was real, she'd be in the brig or out of the military altogether

In this case, the Tech Sgt (E6) could have complained to his superior (a warrant officer or another officer like that would most likely be in charge of the UAVs.) You don't request assets like that. The op may have called for 20 UAVs but those are his UAVs - she's borrowing them. Steamrolling like that would just make things all that much harder for her - unless she's got backup from high up yonder who makes things happen for her regardless. She'd need a General's backing to get some of the stuff done that she wants. 0.o

Chien doesn't seem like the type to go with the 'women are awesome' hype of the IS. In fact, she doesn't seem to care (failed a compatibility test, therefore, she's not considered IS material?) And she naturally hates girls/women like Natasha - beautiful, smiles all the time, things happen for her instead of her making it happen (or so it seems).
I think we can blame HYDRA Phantom Task for this.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest