Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 17:42   Link #2902
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
Remember, it's not like falling a few hundred feet could hurt anyone in this series who isn't Cruz.
Even Cruz doesn't get hurt:

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1263854486
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1263854489
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 22:25   Link #2903
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Well actualy you need to go to the next chapter

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...2?t=1263871465

There you see everyone realy surprised he survived that fall, Also look at the 2nd link Kurusu placed, the crater is massive....like with Mio...

Im not trying to make things up here (it could after all just be the art Imai uses)

Usualy when something impacts between 2 objects no matter what it is the object thats the toughest causes impact on the weaker element.
For instance

you let a iron ball of 10 cm fall 50 feet down on a wooden board 1 by 1 meter you get a impacthole on the wooden board perhaps the board even shatters.

Let a wooden ball of 10 cm fall 50 feet down on a iron board 1 by 1 meter the wooden ball shatters to bits and pieces and well the iron board wont be damaged at all.

So here comes the thing, Cruz falls down the cliff basicaly he would smack down and youll have a puddle of blood and bones...yet there is a massive impact crater.
The only character in the story thats able to cause such a thing would actualy be Mio or either Adam with the power ability.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 08:46   Link #2904
Homura7

Talking about falls, if Disk hadn't saved Cruz at that time, the result would have ended up been, well... the same result of what happened later when he fell from the cliff.
Old 2010-01-19, 09:22   Link #2905
Ca12nag3

yes but that crater is just massive, its like hes from steel or something. And he gets up and noticed Setsunas striped underwear. So it goes directly into comedy. Easily passing by the fact that if he were any bit normal hed be squashed like a bug....
Old 2010-01-19, 09:39   Link #2906
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
yes but that crater is just massive, its like hes from steel or something. And he gets up and noticed Setsunas striped underwear. So it goes directly into comedy. Easily passing by the fact that if he were any bit normal hed be squashed like a bug....
Cruz sttoped being normal after coming back to life.

The death/resurrection thing is symbolical, a representation of Christ who before his death was just another human like the others and, after that, he came back to life and became the strongest being in the world.

Well, new info has been added to the wikipedia:

Spoiler for spoiler:

The 4 elite are just too strong. To think Blade only could defeat Aruka because Saten and Cruz...

It's about time someone opens a new section about the 666, starting with Ishiyama.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-19 at 09:52.
Old 2010-01-19, 11:59   Link #2907
Sekirei07

^ your forgetting that Uten was a total pus. His fragment wasn't even complete in my books. In the extra pages it said that Uten's fragment could not make organic matter invisible, thats why he couldn't run away or just strike while invisible. Really takes down a few pegs on how great his fragment should have been.

Spoiler for Saten fought the Second maybe?:

Quote:
The 4 elite are just too strong. To think Blade only could defeat Aruka because Saten and Cruz...
Hey give Blade a bit more credit than that. True Saten gave his fragment and Cruz figured out what Saten's fragment was. But it was Blade who figured out by himself the connection between Saten and Aruka's fragment (Cruz was even unconscious/dead so he really was no help in that part) and figured out how to absorb it. He was even than able to create a whole new tech by using that energy with VSI and LB to beat Aruka in a single blow, even Teruyama never thought of fusing VSI and LB together before.

Blade I think is very smart in combat when he can see all the cards he has to use. Because with his fragment he has to be able to learn how to wield it better than the original user to be able to beat them with it. He figured out how to cut Kandata strings using the strings themselves by wrapping them around. He combined Kandata strings and VSI to beat Teruyama, when he finally had the fragments necessary he beat the PGS, beat Aruka the way I said earlier, stole Arclight's powers by letting him pierce his stomach knowing Arclight can't hit his heart, beat Arclight (in human form) by creating a blind spot with a boulder and his coat to pierce his stomach, and just flat out overpowered Hatfield.

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2010-01-19 at 12:10.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 12:08   Link #2908
Homura7

I will say it again and will not repeat anymore:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Hey give Blade a bit more credit than that. True Saten gave his fragment and Cruz figured out what Saten's fragment was. But it was Blade who figured out by himself the connection between Saten and Aruka's fragment (Cruz was even unconscious/dead so he really was no help in that part) and figured out how to absorb it. He was even than able to create a whole new tech by using that energy with VSI and LB to beat Aruka in a single blow, even Teruyama never thought of fusing VSI and LB together before.

Blade I think is very smart in combat when he can see all the cards he has to use.
True, but I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if it wasn't for those two.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-19 at 12:31.
Old 2010-01-19, 13:00   Link #2909
Ca12nag3

That body-build talk is utter bull, Eve doesnt look the same yet shes made with Eden cells as well, utter bull id say, and there is no proof what so ever. Granted both Blade and Arclight look the same yet their hair is totaly different. Saten has a similar styl body but so do most male characters that are buffed in this story. Basicaly saying that cause he looks the same he is the same then every loli in this story is a sister! ha!
Old 2010-01-19, 13:06   Link #2910
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I will say it again and will not repeat anymore:

Spoiler for spoiler:
remember, Saten= Japanese pronunciation of Satan. And remember Satan's other name: Devil (among others)

Besides, we've known for a while that there's a ton to Saten that we don't know about... in fact, only Aruka comes close to being as mysterious as he is, but I doubt that Aruka is even as strong as Saten. She may have been called the strongest of the four, but something tells me that's only because Saten never showed this side of his power

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 13:28   Link #2911
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
remember, Saten= Japanese pronunciation of Satan. And remember Satan's other name: Devil (among others)

Besides, we've known for a while that there's a ton to Saten that we don't know about... in fact, only Aruka comes close to being as mysterious as he is, but I doubt that Aruka is even as strong as Saten. She may have been called the strongest of the four, but something tells me that's only because Saten never showed this side of his power
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-19 at 14:19.
Old 2010-01-19, 13:42   Link #2912
Sekirei07

Spoiler for If Arclight knew:
Old 2010-01-19, 16:34   Link #2913
Avvesione

Makes you wonder how much Aruka knows about Saten. She accused Saten of helping out Blade in the Third Shelter by letting him learn Fourth Wave. Since then, she's been doing things for her own benefit. Wonder what she wants to see out of Cruz vs. what Saten wants to see out of Cruz.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 22:29   Link #2914
shadowii

Its all convoluted and very cool. my regret is that i cant read japanese and thus only get half the story

so any way did ishiyama say what his power is?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 00:23   Link #2915
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
so any way did ishiyama say what his power is?
Don't think so. Maybe we should wait till the Chinese version is out since that seems to be the only way we get any clear explanations. While I'm interested in what his fragment is, I'm wondering more about what he's saying about Eve. Kinda strange to only see her once this whole chapter.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 00:35   Link #2916
Sekirei07

lol I know its totally insane but I just thought it would be funny and I know 100% that this didn't happen

Spoiler for Saten beat The Second:
Old 2010-01-20, 02:04   Link #2917
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
there's only one thing I know about Needless at this point that is 100% confirmed-

there are a TON of mysteries surrounding many of the cast...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 10:48   Link #2918
Ca12nag3

speculating entire theories without anyting but a hair of fact or info is more or less the same as writing fan-fic. Its not realy helpfull to discussing matters at hand. If you want to fabricate fanstory's and stuff make a thread for it lol.

About Saten all we know is he is a plotting/tricking character, his name might refer to Satan from the bible. Also he has the tattoo on his left arm that gives him more powers.

Now being labeled Satan doesnt mean JACK at all, some examples.

Satan from South park is a gay lord of the underworld.
Satan in DBZ is a powerless human that lies and brags that he does have, his daughter Videl is a pun on devil.

So i say untill there is some real revelation on Saten in Needless its to early to make him more then 1 of the 4 missing links, since thats the only thing that hes labeled with so far. That he is more then that is even unknown, the old geezer might have said something about it. But even if Saten has some power from the 2nd then the other 3 Missing links could have as well. And saying things like body size etc is nonsence untill proven directly.
Old 2010-01-20, 10:57   Link #2919
Homura7

Those two examples you exposed are poor. The first one is meaningless, and the later was introduced as an idiot who believes himself he's the most powerful of the world since his first appearance.

On the other hand, Saten was introduced as someone terribly strong and very calculator from the very beggining. As this story is full of biblical elements, his name is obviously related with Satan, and talking about the tattoos, I should remind you he still wears more bandages wraped around his right arm, his neck and his front head, and they're not there for ornament, I think this is quite clear.

Size matters. His body size is equal to both Adam clones. If Saten had Eden cells, his body would serve too for Arclight. Unfortunately, the Needless Lucifer is completely unaware of Satan's moves and secrets.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-20 at 11:11.
Old 2010-01-20, 11:23   Link #2920
Ca12nag3

Im just on about this rocksolid fact, a story cant have 2 lucifers,

Arclight is the angel of light (aka lucifer) who is the core symbol of the fallen angel Satan.

Saten on the other hand carries the name like Satan.

So ...who is who here. What strikes me the most is that Blade is not a name that symbolizes anything here.

Even Cruz would be Cross.

Aruka would be Ark (i asume the ark of the covenant, thats the one that holds the 2 stones with the laws of God and the staff of mozes, not the boat)

Eve N (to long to say) would be refered to Kasumi isnt it? I heard something about her last name to be refering to that female scientist.

But whats on with Blade.... We all know that Adam ofc is the Adam but so is Arclight, and if in the most unlikely situation Saten is a Adam too he would be Adam S ? So whats up with the name blade.

Back to Saten his name sure refers to it but there got to be more info on it before there is any labeling since if you start calling him the Satan or the evil then what does that make Arclight...

Tags
action, comedy, seinen