AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2022-03-20, 22:05   Link #1
videoman190

Tekken Bloodline [Netflix][2022] Anticipation

"Good Morning"

This will be based on the popular Tekken series and it will cover Jin Kazama's past. Unlike Tekken: Blood Vengeance it will use 2D and 3D (3D for the fight scenes)

Quote:
The show appears to use quite a bit of 3D animation, between the models and the fighting scenes. Tekken: Bloodline will follow Jin Kazama, who is living with his mother Jun in Yakushima. However, Ogre attacks Jun one day and Jin is unable to protect her. The Devil then possesses a revenge-driven Jin, who then goes to his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima, for training.

Though the show’s plot covers content based on Tekken 3, Leroy appears briefly in the trailer. Leroy debuted in Tekken 7. As there is little available information about the show, it is unknown if Tekken: Bloodline will focus only on the events of 3 or if Leroy’s cameo suggests that it will cover games after that.

The last piece of animated Tekken media to release was Tekken: Blood Vengeance. Blood Vengeance used CGI and took place in an alternate timeline between Tekken 5 and 6. This movie was also in both English and Japanese. It premiered in July 2011.

Tekken: Bloodline will stream worldwide on Netflix sometime in 2022.
Old 2022-07-19, 06:27   Link #2
videoman190

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
New Trailer
Old 2022-07-19, 08:41   Link #3
grecefar

ok this trailer was cool, so tekken 1 and 2 will be flashback and this is tekken 3 tournament.

Looks cool but it was awkward seeing jin smiling.
Old 2022-07-19, 10:45   Link #4
AntonKutovoi

So... New Heihachi is Taiten Kusunoki, huh? Interesting choice. Can't wait to hear how he will sound.
Old 2022-08-19, 13:18   Link #5
grecefar

just watched this.

it was actually pretty good, I did enjoyed it more than I thought, of course there is always the little details that I didn't like but it was a real good adaptation of the third game.

I'll be watching if they decide to do tekken 4.
Closed Thread

Tags
adaption, marital arts