Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 02:59   Link #3281
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
my speculations, she dies somewhere in the middle or between the middle and the end.. it has all been cliché already so I'd expect a dramatic moment.. death speech.. some flashbacks and I "I love you Lulu" moment as well.. maybe even a kiss before she dies lol
Me too.. I expect the same thing more or less...
Old 2008-07-06, 02:59   Link #3282
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
That's not accounting for CC's actions. As a variation on #3, CC taking it back at a cost to herself is a possibility.
That's a possiiblity as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
if we're going for irony, it works best if Nunnally's eyes are open; she and Lelouch effectively switch places.
Of course!
Old 2008-07-06, 03:16   Link #3283
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Perhaps we are. Still, this is the speculation thread . And... I think it's clear that Geass is all in all no blessing as such, so I'd be a bit surpised if he still had it in the end. Loneliness, madness and tragedy... That seems to be what Geass brings in exchange for it's power. So as I see it, Lelouch will either have to:

1. Have to suffer though that, no matter what.
2. Transcend the fate that Geass brings, somehow.
3. Cut ties with Geass to avoid the fate altogether (hence the "cutting his eyes out"-theory).

But there's of coruse also the fact that it would be an irony of blindness were to be his fate at the end...
Just because Lelouch got this awesome power, I don't think he deserves a tragedy. I think we'll see a bit of bittersweet irony with Lelouch smiling in the end. Not all good, not all bad, right in the middle with head held looking high. Lelouch will have to overcome his geass. We know it will become stronger, we don't know how yet, but I imagine it'll cause a problem for Lelouch perhaps even greater than what happened with Euphemia. Lelouch in an effort to defeat his past might have to sacrifice his geass and all the power it holds - giving up the power of the king.

Cutting eyes out seems a little too graphic for code geass. I'd say if code geass had the hellish nature of the last arc of death note combined with the magical/mecha that we see in code geass then I might even consider it. I sure as hell wouldn't want it to happen though. Besides I don't think Lelouch would do anything like that. I don't know it just seems way too morbid.

edit: I think shirley will die at the end... We'll see very soon.
Old 2008-07-06, 03:18   Link #3284
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post

Cutting eyes out seems a little too graphic for code geass.
If CLAMP is involved and gives one or two ideas you can see that coming. XD
Old 2008-07-06, 03:23   Link #3285
yamibakura

Maybe. I don't see them going 'that' far though. I'm sure theres a possiblity that the rest of this series could get a hell of alot more grisly than what we've seen. I still don't think they'll do that with the eyes. It'll be that there should still be some symbolization behind everything. Behind all the fighting there is is a lot of good drama.

Maybe my reservations come from thinking of Hostel? -_- I don't want to see the eye thing. -_-
Old 2008-07-06, 03:26   Link #3286
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Maybe. I don't see them going 'that' far though. I'm sure theres a possiblity that the rest of this series could get a hell of alot more grisly than what we've seen. I still don't think they'll do that with the eyes. It'll be that there should still be some symbolization behind everything. Behind all the fighting there is is a lot of good drama.

Maybe my reservations come from thinking of Hostel? -_- I don't want to see the eye thing. -_-
Trust me, CLAMP is like the royal team that likes to take character's eyes. {with the worst ways possible XD}
But since CLAMP is not involved directly to the plot i don't see this happening.
Old 2008-07-06, 03:27   Link #3287
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Who would have thought Rollo would have killed Shirley?
I guess that to protect his happiness he would do anything and mentionning Nana-chan is a no no
Old 2008-07-06, 03:28   Link #3288
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Who would have thought Rollo would have killed Shirley?
I guess that to protect his happiness he would do anything and mentionning Nana-chan is a no no
What? srsly?
How?
Old 2008-07-06, 03:29   Link #3289
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

I guess it is also a good reason for lelouch to be angry with suzaku, since he asked him to look after her
Old 2008-07-06, 03:30   Link #3290
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

When Shirley mentionned about accepting her as an ally he was a bit sceptic but when she mentionned retriving Nunnally he went Geass + Kill combo
Old 2008-07-06, 03:32   Link #3291
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

man Rollo you suck. I rooted for you all this time when everyone hated you , I was the first one to like you and think you were cool ,and there you go , kill shirley out of probably jealousy . Guess you wanted to be an exclusive on knowing the secret. or maybe it's the Nunnaly mention that ticked you off , but what you did was not cool . Not cool.
I hope you die in a fire.
Go on lelouch , use that excuse of a human as a rag like you planned to do >_<
Old 2008-07-06, 03:35   Link #3292
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

He doesn't know who did it but I think he may deduce the possible killers either Jeremiah or Rollo
Of course he's gonna hate Suzaku because he didn't keep his word
This time he continually used his Geass to order Shirley to live that means once Jeremiah cancels the Geass effect Geass can be used again
Does that mean his Geass is going to evolve?
Old 2008-07-06, 03:37   Link #3293
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
He doesn't know who did it but I think he may deduce the possible killers either Jeremiah or Rollo
Of course he's gonna hate Suzaku because he didn't keep his word
This time he continually used his Geass to order Shirley to live that means once Jeremiah cancels the Geass effect Geass can be used again
Does that mean his Geass is going to evolve?
I don't think it has anything to do with the geass cancel .
more like , I don't see how she would have survive with that wound.
If rollo is smart he'll blame it on Suzaku.
Old 2008-07-06, 03:39   Link #3294
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

rolo wtf noooooo
Old 2008-07-06, 03:40   Link #3295
Daniani

Die rolo, die....

I hate him since the beginning. I knew it.

I'm so sad.
Old 2008-07-06, 03:41   Link #3296
patnam

how rolo killed her?!!?!?
THAT @$$hole!!!
Old 2008-07-06, 03:41   Link #3297
incorrupts
Banned

Piece of shit, i hope Lulu discovers it soon and make him experience a painful death. I mean srsly, Shirley was never a threat to begin with, pure jealously. ~___~
Old 2008-07-06, 03:43   Link #3298
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

I didn't clearly see it but was Cornelia imprisoned in the preview or just in some room? I fear that the little brat will let her fight against the OotBK -.- but i HOPE that he locked her up because she won't help him
Old 2008-07-06, 03:43   Link #3299
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with the geass cancel .
more like , I don't see how she would have survive with that wound.
If rollo is smart he'll blame it on Suzaku.
I was just pointing out that once Jeremiah cancels out Geass on a person that person can be geassed again
Just now Lelouch continually used Geass on Shirley to order her to live that means he is no longer limited to a one time use
That's obvious she couldn't survive that stabbing she lost too much blood
Either that or Rollo pretends he was searching for his 'nii-san' and didn't see Shirley
Old 2008-07-06, 03:45   Link #3300
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Piece of shit, i hope Lulu discovers it soon and make him experience a painful death. I mean srsly, Shirley was never a threat to begin with, pure jealously. ~___~
It's not that she was a threat but if she joined Lelouch she would remind him to save his sister and that doesn't pan out well for Rollo he just couldn't let her live and her ideas and wishes either

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories