AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-15, 08:07   Link #441
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i thnk people would notice a fight such as minato vs madara. it would be talked about for generations... so i don't they fought. jiraiya just said that minato suspected madara behind they kyuubi attack

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 09:53   Link #442
Josh Uzumaki

minato would have destroyed madara
"flying thunder god+rasengan" = madara dead b4 he could even activate sharigan
lol
i think for madara to still be alive he has pulled a voldemort some how
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:05   Link #443
Fran~
floating away...

Thx a lot Josh and Adediran!!!

Last edited by Fran~; 2008-10-15 at 10:47.
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:09   Link #444
Josh Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Dude, I don't think you're allowed to do that. Get it off before a mod comes. and Don't duoble post Josh.
heeeyy
i had an point,but by the time i had said it some one had put something before me i wanted to comment on
its not gonna kill you
Old 2008-10-15, 10:11   Link #445
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
heeeyy
i had an point,but by the time i had said it some one had put something before me i wanted to comment on
its not gonna kill you
Well edit one and put your other point in a single post. seperate it by a paragraph. It's not difficult man, a little consideration goes a long way.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:11   Link #446
Fran~
floating away...

Josh, please delete or edit your post where you quoted me...

Thx a lot Adediran.
Old 2008-10-15, 10:11   Link #447
Josh Uzumaki

Cool

Quote:
Well edit one and put your other point in a single post. seperate it by a paragraph. It's not difficult man, a little consideration goes a long way.
lol ok,i will do next time...
Old 2008-10-15, 11:22   Link #448
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
minato would have destroyed madara
"flying thunder god+rasengan" = madara dead b4 he could even activate sharigan
lol
i think for madara to still be alive he has pulled a voldemort some how
Well I don't know if madara could beat the 4th or vice versa; but Madara teleport jutsu is infinitely better than the 4th's own. Not to mention Madara took a direct hit from Amaterasu (which we all agree is more powerful than any regular rasengan), got burned into ashes, then walked back into the room like nothing happened.

In other words, it would take quite a bit of effort to kill Madara.
Old 2008-10-15, 11:46   Link #449
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

IMO pain is very arrogant and thinks he is unbeatable. I hope naruto will make him pay for jiraya. Madara is someone who stays hidden plays the the clown and manipulates the people. For me Madara is the more dangerous one and we don't know 4sure if the rinnegan is really stronger than the EMS.
There is something i have observed several times during naruto: Every generation surpasses the previous one. Kakashi said something like that too.
Probably Naruto will surpass someday his father too.
Old 2008-10-15, 12:04   Link #450
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Incorrect. Chakra is the resultant supply gained from the mixture of Physical energy and Spiritual energy, there is no such thing as physical and spiritual chakra. Like an atomic nuclei is made of protons and neutrons, not of two different types of atom. Natural energy, is added to change the chakra used for ninja techniques, to chakra used for sage techniques.
Ahh, i forgot that. But then the idea of Naruto being able to sense chakra is not true, he senses only energy. So even if Naruto is able to sense nature energy that does not mean he could sense Pain's chakra. But Karin should be able to do that.

Quote:
Bottom line is, Physical, Spiritual and Natural energy are not different types of chakra. They are the fundamental energies that contribute chakra make up.
Actually my assumption was about the chakra being the same thing, regardless of the source of it (body, soul, nature). Based on that someone who is able to sense chakra would be able to sense Pain's chakra radiation too, so he would be able to tell Pain's position.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 14:13   Link #451
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Ahh, i forgot that. But then the idea of Naruto being able to sense chakra is not true, he senses only energy. So even if Naruto is able to sense nature energy that does not mean he could sense Pain's chakra. But Karin should be able to do that.

Actually my assumption was about the chakra being the same thing, regardless of the source of it (body, soul, nature). Based on that someone who is able to sense chakra would be able to sense Pain's chakra radiation too, so he would be able to tell Pain's position.
Yeah, I never said Naruto would be able to, only talented tracker Shinobi like Karin. Unfortunately, an XX chromosone reduces her to an absolute nobody. Life is hard.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 18:04   Link #452
Hpnto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
naruto has already accomplished that goal. ever since chunnin exams. dat is why shippuden is ,imo, so dry. naruto no longer has ambitions. besides getting sasuke back(which is a goal, but it can't drive the whole story).

b
True, though I've always been pissed off because of naruto's over zealousness with Sasuke; one could even assume he was gay xD

Also, I'm sure some1 said this b4, though I can't find the post
Quote:
: sasuke trained for the whole story to fight Itachi, whilst Naruto trained for just 5-10 chapters to fight Pain
Yh, that just shows how great Naruto is; he just needs to train for a while, and he gets an amazing power. I also think this relates to Sasuke's negativeness; always attracting some bad vibes xD
Hpnto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 19:16   Link #453
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
it doesnt have to be technological device , it may be an artifact kinda thing...
You mean lost technology? Lost memories? Big O! Showtime!!
*Gai-sensei rises from the ground, carrying boombox with Big O theme playing*
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 02:06   Link #454
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Yeah, I never said Naruto would be able to, only talented tracker Shinobi like Karin. Unfortunately, an XX chromosone reduces her to an absolute nobody. Life is hard.
Karin is no nobody, she's the bity pu***. I bet for everytime you bite her, she bites back twice. And I guess she doesn't need glasses, it's all about looking shy or something like that. I bet she did the whole prison at least twice.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 05:23   Link #455
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
You mean lost technology? Lost memories? Big O! Showtime!!
*Gai-sensei rises from the ground, carrying boombox with Big O theme playing*
no, more like a special substance tat reacts to chakra somehow.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote