AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-03-16, 19:44   Link #1941
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

You guys better stop, before this thread get closed by a Mod!!
If you 2 still want to argue, then use PM!!
S7EV3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 19:46   Link #1942
Shift_

Quickly someone post pictures of them self to subdue the arguing
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 20:03   Link #1943
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
hehe I cannot withstand your bidding (j/k)

webcam summer 2k3
Old 2004-03-16, 20:08   Link #1944
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
yes yes <.<

Me watching Bottle Fairies..i like it leave me alone ;_;

And more anime merchandise I impulsively buy ^_^
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 21:17   Link #1945
Shift_

Yey more pictures arguing has stopped

ooooo Ryo-ohki, maybe I should get one, it would make a great emergency gift for a girl
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 21:21   Link #1946
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Don't worry S7EV3n , they won't close the thread because of 2-3 persons. They will warn us. I wasn't spamming anyway, I was just asking him to stop...

Jinto Lin you really look like someone I know!! and your face is really different from your last picture. To which picture do you mostly look like?

nak showed another merchandise! First a keychain and then, a horsy...what's next??
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 21:24   Link #1947
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
Don't worry S7EV3n , they won't close the thread because of 2-3 persons. They will warn us. I wasn't spamming anyway, I was just asking him to stop...
Haha, think again...before the forum crash i remember them closing this thread temporarily for a flame war.....

so i don't think they'll hesitate closing this thread for a while if a flame war is going on
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 21:28   Link #1948
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I apologise before hand if anything happens to this thread :/, I really didn't mean to start anything.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 21:46   Link #1949
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:

Jinto Lin you really look like someone I know!! and your face is really different from your last picture. To which picture do you mostly look like?

nak showed another merchandise! First a keychain and then, a horsy...what's next??

Well that might be this crappy webcam... or the view angle... dunno... hm, I just post another HQ one... so you will know for sure (maybe)

edit: some description... that picture was taken at a friends place. We just wanted to study to prepare for some exams... but well we decided to go downtown and have fun
Old 2004-03-16, 22:09   Link #1950
dbzgundam
A-Blitz Founder/Encoder

Quote:
dbzgundam, shut up plz. Cuz I think what Lexander did is right. I saw another picture of you where you were acting as a handicap, so you was also making fun of handicaps. I hate your type, which is making fun of other people you little 8 years old. So stop plz making stupid poses.

EDIT: here I found them

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=902

So don't you think all the poses you did were stupid and wrong? If so, then plz stop. If not, well, I hope God will you teach you a lesson.
I didn't do that to look like a "retard." I did that out of pure humor and had no intention of insulting anyone. While I know that it may be insulting, offensive, and that I can't help if it's taken that way, you should not accuse me of making fun of handicaps, or hating them for that matter, since you have no "proof" of this occurence.

Also I am not 8 years old. (My grammar is too good for that.)

Also how can this so called "god" do anything to me, if I don't even have faith in him anymore. Or better yet, let's have fun while we're at it, I'm now atheist. Is there anything your son of a bitch god can do now? Will he condemn me to hell, even though he supposedly forgives all sins?

Religion is a hypocritical belief, which is why I dropped it. Don't bring this religion bullshit to my face just because you think your "omnipotent holy one" will do your bidding and "rid the world of me." Fuck off.

If you don't like what I did, fine. Don't bitch about it. If you REALLY want to follow god's example, you'll do the smart thing and be understanding about it. Understanding the fact that I can express myself, whether or not it be a joke.
dbzgundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 22:11   Link #1951
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

lexander... are those glow-sticks linked to each other? like nunchaku? or just lights on strings? cuz i remember doin that type of shit back in the day at parties.... it was dope.....
Old 2004-03-16, 22:25   Link #1952
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
lexander... are those glow-sticks linked to each other? like nunchaku? or just lights on strings? cuz i remember doin that type of shit back in the day at parties.... it was dope.....
This was actually intoruduced as a toy, but ravers picked it up pretty quick. It's actually a superbright LED connected to a flexible plasted tube. There's a chip in it and it makes the LED go on different settings. If you run into them I would strongly suggest buying it, it's fun for both glowfreaks like me and pretty much anyone. Here's a pic of my panda holding them http://home.comcast.net/~haruty/DSC00156.JPG
Old 2004-03-16, 22:30   Link #1953
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
This was actually intoruduced as a toy, but ravers picked it up pretty quick. It's actually a superbright LED connected to a flexible plasted tube. There's a chip in it and it makes the LED go on different settings. If you run into them I would strongly suggest buying it, it's fun for both glowfreaks like me and pretty much anyone. Here's a pic of my panda holding them http://home.comcast.net/~haruty/DSC00156.JPG
I saw ppl playing with those at homecoming! Awwww kawaii panda ;_;
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 22:30   Link #1954
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

nice! those would be so trippy... wish I had em when I partied...
Old 2004-03-16, 23:30   Link #1955
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

While I dont have a web camera or a digital camera on hand at the moment, I do have Microsoft Paint, and a pretty good idea of what I look like. So, here is a depiction of how I look.

Id say thats around 90-95% accurate.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 23:35   Link #1956
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

socomberetta wanna go out? I think you might be the 'one'.
Old 2004-03-16, 23:54   Link #1957
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
thats what happens when you jerk too much
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 00:01   Link #1958
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Sorry, pal, all of this:

is for the ladies.

And trust me there are a LOT of ladies out there who'd give their right arm for a ride on the S-TRAIN.

=================================
s-train: NOUN: 1. socomberetta's member.
OTHER FORMS: big lepeniski, fun-stick, pleasure-rod
=================================
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 00:03   Link #1959
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzgundam
I didn't do that to look like a "retard." I did that out of pure humor and had no intention of insulting anyone. While I know that it may be insulting, offensive, and that I can't help if it's taken that way, you should not accuse me of making fun of handicaps, or hating them for that matter, since you have no "proof" of this occurence.

Also I am not 8 years old. (My grammar is too good for that.)

Also how can this so called "god" do anything to me, if I don't even have faith in him anymore. Or better yet, let's have fun while we're at it, I'm now atheist. Is there anything your son of a bitch god can do now? Will he condemn me to hell, even though he supposedly forgives all sins?

Religion is a hypocritical belief, which is why I dropped it. Don't bring this religion bullshit to my face just because you think your "omnipotent holy one" will do your bidding and "rid the world of me." Fuck off.

If you don't like what I did, fine. Don't bitch about it. If you REALLY want to follow god's example, you'll do the smart thing and be understanding about it. Understanding the fact that I can express myself, whether or not it be a joke.
I don't usually post here but since NoSanninWa is off prancing about on his/her own I might as well be here to calm you down. So settle down kids. Seriously, both of you say you dropped it yet you're continuing. Leave your argument out of this thread, either post nice friendly pictures of "yourself", comment (wiuth a good attitude) of someone's appearance, or don't post at all.

Quote:
thats what happens when you jerk too much
That's mean hobobaggins...

Also, since I'm new at GOOD PICTURES EVERYONE. and I guess to complete an official posting in this thread I guess I have to beg for more pictures of AnimeSuki's troupe of ifne young ladies?

So yeah...go team.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 00:09   Link #1960
dbzgundam
A-Blitz Founder/Encoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Seriously, both of you say you dropped it yet you're continuing. Leave your argument out of this thread, either post nice friendly pictures of "yourself", comment (wiuth a good attitude) of someone's appearance, or don't post at all.
That's bullshit! I never said I stopped argueing.
dbzgundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo