AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-11, 18:00   Link #181
Icecolduchiha

The series seems to be fallowing the same path as dbz in the sense of progression. dbz went from dragon ball to Dragonball Z, then to dragonball GT, naruto has gone from naruto, to naruto shippuden, and the final version will likely be when they are fully grown, the AK matter should be resolved by then so who knows what new matter will come up for them to face and how it will end from there, but my hopes are that it would not go along with the traditional happily ever after theme which is prevalent in most anime's. Maybe sasuke will die, or he will finally resolve the matter with itachi and work to establish the uchiha clan again just as the original uchiha did, with naruto becoming hokage. In a sense life repeating itself with the way the first hokage had relations with the original uchiha. It is a theme that is EXTREMELY presistent within the naruto series, that is life repeating itself.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 19:43   Link #182
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Naruto is nothing like dbz don't even compare. Besides plot copying.

The last episode airs, the credits roll, the end.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 12:47   Link #183
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
It should be some sort of final battle betwean good and evil, like Naruto and the Kyuubi, or Naruto and an ultimate Nemesis. You know something like a hopeless situation where only Naruto stands in the way of chaos. Similar to the Matrix Revolutions.
After, Naruto becomes Hokage and respected by everyone. Sakura probably gets together with him (obviously sooner then he becomes Hokage), Sasuke is saved from the cursed seal, and whatever evil plan will be present in the future, and hopefully become like Naruto's right hand. And of course, everyone continues with a bright future and maybe something like a new way of the ninja.
I really hope that everyone doesn't die and only Naruto remains to become Hokage...
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 23:17   Link #184
Cococokie

When the manga author get hit by a truck. lmao
Cococokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 23:30   Link #185
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cococokie View Post
When the manga author get hit by a truck. lmao
Nooooooooo dun wish 4 that 2 happen
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 04:06   Link #186
iXenomorph
Anime Addicted

Send a message via MSN to iXenomorph
Guys it's very simple how this will end....:
1. Sasuke kills itachi, which happens to be a "initiation" planned by the akatsuki leader. Sasuke is recognized as leader of akatsuki.
2. Sasuke leads all of akatsuki to take out Naruto while he is training with Jiraiya.
3. Naruto ends up releasing the demon fox while fighting akatsuki. This completely merges the demon fox with Naruto and he becomes an uber being.
4. All of akatsuki is wiped out, leaving a fox/naruto and jiraiya to confront each other.
5. Jiraiya is almost killed, but in a final moment of recognition, Naruto momentarily regains his conscience and directs the death blow intended for Jiraiya unto himself.
6. Tsunade appears and uses uber healing technique which forces her to sacrifice her life to save Naruto/demon fox. Tsunade dies.
7. Jiraiya seals naruto/demon fox into himself. Jiraiya becomes hokage while containing naruto/demon fox inside him....

*might I add that Sakura dies trying to protect sasuke from Naruto's uber rampage

Last edited by iXenomorph; 2007-07-16 at 04:09. Reason: needed more drama T_T
iXenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 04:27   Link #187
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXenomorph View Post
Guys it's very simple how this will end....:
1. Sasuke kills itachi, which happens to be a "initiation" planned by the akatsuki leader. Sasuke is recognized as leader of akatsuki.
2. Sasuke leads all of akatsuki to take out Naruto while he is training with Jiraiya.
3. Naruto ends up releasing the demon fox while fighting akatsuki. This completely merges the demon fox with Naruto and he becomes an uber being.
4. All of akatsuki is wiped out, leaving a fox/naruto and jiraiya to confront each other.
5. Jiraiya is almost killed, but in a final moment of recognition, Naruto momentarily regains his conscience and directs the death blow intended for Jiraiya unto himself.
6. Tsunade appears and uses uber healing technique which forces her to sacrifice her life to save Naruto/demon fox. Tsunade dies.
7. Jiraiya seals naruto/demon fox into himself. Jiraiya becomes hokage while containing naruto/demon fox inside him....

*might I add that Sakura dies trying to protect sasuke from Naruto's uber rampage
lol, I really donīt think itīd be that odd.
I think this way:

1. Sasuke kills Itachi. Itach says he only killed the Uchiha Clan to make Sasuke strong enough to defeat AL.
2. Jiraya, Naruto, Kakashi etc... are fighting other Akatsukis
3. Sasuke fights AL, and gets bad injured, Naruto interferes.
4. AL turns into an "ultimate demon" and creates a kind of shield so that no one can interfere the Fight.
5. Naruto and Sasuke kill AL....
6. Naruto gets Hokage
7. A last "good-bye-fans-battle between Sasuke and Naruto" with open Ending...

something like this I think will happen.
Old 2007-07-16, 15:21   Link #188
Icecolduchiha

i think history is going to just repeat itself like it always does in this series, and naruto and sasuke are going to live the lives of the first uchiha and the first hokage. Friends again, and sasuke re-establishing his clan, and naruto finally become hokage... they hint at it allllllll series.
Old 2007-07-16, 15:33   Link #189
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Personally, I think Sasuke , in the end, won't kill Itachi. :S
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 15:36   Link #190
Rezard

1. Sasuke fights Itachi, Itachi is stronger.
2. Itachi reveals that the Uchiha were evil, Sasuke doesnīt care
3. Naruto comes to help, they lose because Sasuke refuses to fight as a team
4. Kyubi breaks free, kills Itachi. Sasuke loses will to live, he is possed by Oro.
5. Tsunade orders Naruto/Kyuubi termination. Kyuubi goes on a rampage
6. Naruto friends fight against Naruto haters.
7. AL captures Naruto and extract Kyuubi
8. Sakura saves Sasuke. Sasuke joins Naruto friends group.
9. Naruto friends manage to give Kyuubi back to Naruto
10. Naruto kills AL without Kyuubiīs help.
11. Naruto becomes a hermit, Konohamaru becomes Hokage

Last edited by Rezard; 2007-07-16 at 15:49.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 16:13   Link #191
Six
At Sixes And Sevens

I have no idea how this series will end, a lot of you guys have good versions of how it could end but i highly doubt it will end that way lol.

Personally don't care as long as these things get answered:
  • Whats Narutos relationship with the 4th Hokage.
  • What happens between the Uchiha brothers.
  • Final outcome between Oro, Akatsuki and the rest of the characters.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 22:45   Link #192
XileXKing

Send a message via AIM to XileXKing
Nooo I don't want the Naruto series to end lol.Can't even think what would happen to him. He would probably just become the hokage or something.
XileXKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 00:40   Link #193
KyuubiRocks
What?!

This will never end.....This the Japanese answer to the SIMPSONS!!
KyuubiRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 08:16   Link #194
UchihaByakuya

Spoiler for manga:

3. Itachi " good work my brother you are a brilliant actor. You too naruto"
4.Turns out Itachi had a reason to kill every Uchiha member and it was written in thr sacred shrine he told sasuke to look for
5. Naruto appears out of nowhere just to say hi and becomes hokage for some very very very vague reason
6. Sakura and sasuke hook up for some very very very vague reason

Den a new series will be out and it will be a complete drama of the love quadralateral between hinata naruto sasuke and sakura. Im thinking along the lines of desperate house wives

The End

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-21 at 09:18. Reason: do not forget spoiler tag
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 13:15   Link #195
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaByakuya View Post
Spoiler for manga:

3. Itachi " good work my brother you are a brilliant actor. You too naruto"
4.Turns out Itachi had a reason to kill every Uchiha member and it was written in thr sacred shrine he told sasuke to look for
5. Naruto appears out of nowhere just to say hi and becomes hokage for some very very very vague reason
6. Sakura and sasuke hook up for some very very very vague reason

Den a new series will be out and it will be a complete drama of the love quadralateral between hinata naruto sasuke and sakura. Im thinking along the lines of desperate house wives

The End

There already was a reason so that can't be it. If you don't know the Tengu King story you wouldn't understand as well as you would if you did know but you don't so it's harder.
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 17:03   Link #196
iBeast

-Naruto will become Hokage if anything happens to Tsunade.

-Sasuke will defeat Itachi and become a Loner.

-Sasuke might die after he defeats Itachi.

-Sasuke and Sakura will not be hooking up.

-Hinata will die.

-Naurto and Sakura pairing.

-All of the Akatsuki will die including the shadow figure.

Just some possibilities that I think might end up happening.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 21:45   Link #197
UchihaByakuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
There already was a reason so that can't be it. If you don't know the Tengu King story you wouldn't understand as well as you would if you did know but you don't so it's harder.
XD XD XD O.o anyway thers a major flaw in the tengu story <.< if you ask nicely ill tell you :P
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 23:35   Link #198
Icecolduchiha

history will repeat in the way

first uchiha- oro - sasuke
first hokage- 5th hokage - sakura or yomato
2nd hokage - jiraya - Naruto

Please look back in your head and think about the similarites of the character and what happened to the first ones, then the second one, and now whats going on to the third group

I think just like the first uchiha sasuke will come back and establish his clan, and naruto will take charge of te title hokage after the 5th steps down just like how the second took charge after the first( the 5th hokages grandpa)

I think these grouping are all also related by blood

Oro is half uchiha, the demon side,the side of the first uchihas father and he also longs for the sharigan, and also goes out in the search of power like both sasuke and the first uchiha, and just like his parents died.

jiraya is the blood of the second based of appearence, and the 4th is the blood of jiraya, and naruto is the blood of the 4th, not to mention they all share the same technique and attitude... naruto's perverted jutsu and jiraya just well... being pervertedlol they all look alike and fit into the same roles, kinda like a

3+6+9
2+b+6
D+8+12

you get the picture right??

ect ect kinda problem, we uses the others to find the pattern

sakura is learning from the 5th and has the same abilites, but she doesn't fit into my mold yet... maybe something interesting from her will pop up but if not yomato is the actual gene from the first and now is in the group

oh yea not to mention

oro trained sasuke - who searches for power just like him and the first
jiraya trained naruto - who longs to save sasuke just like jiraya tried to save oro
tsunada who trained sakura in medicine and has the same abilites as her- they both lost someone they love, in a lover kinda way ect ect ect

just think the story is going to end the same way konoha began, with the hokage and the uchiha's

but its a farrrr off theory still with the little we know about the past so bare with me and don't rip my head off for saying it.
Old 2007-07-29, 05:36   Link #199
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
THere are still a lot of gaps in the story, so I can't say for sure but here is everything I see in a nutshell:
1) The Uchiha clan's evil presence is finally revealed;
2) Naruto and Sasuke have one last battle to test one another, which ends with Naruto winning;
3) Sasuke reveales that he always knew Naruto was stronger then him;
4) Sasuke and Naruto team up to defeat the evil;
5) Sasuke looses the Sharingan and must now use his own talents;
6) Something new comes along, like a demon master or somthing that made the tailed demons;
7) He wants Naruto on his side, and Naruto's origins or legacy is finally presented;
8) A series of events occour in which Naruto must face and defeat demons or adverseries that are much more powerful then anything he faced before;
9) A final climatic battle betwean Naruto and the demon lord.
I'll leave the rest to you to speculate.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 08:53   Link #200
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
I toold you bitches yooooo, naruto will become hokage and sasuke will re-establish his clan, just like how the whooooooole series began with teh first hokage and the first uchiha, the series is repeative that way, just look through it, you'll see im right

i wonder with who will he re-establish his clan... he needs a woman for that and far as we know he is not very good at expressing feelings to a woman...

eventought some time back sakura was the closest girl to him... but now, the closest girl to him is Karin...but i think she is only from manga...

Spoiler for Sasuke&Karin:
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote