pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Sakura [huge Manga spoiler] Seriously!

Spoiler:
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 17:21   Link #2
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

For The Love Of God And All That Is Holy Please Don't Let That Happen!!!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 17:24   Link #3
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
O_O evan if that happens naruto will just assasinate her and take her position
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 17:43   Link #4
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
O_O evan if that happens naruto will just assasinate her and take her position
He'll fail, and then Hinata will sacrifice herself in order to kill the Legendary Useless-chaaan...
I would be like
Sakura dies , but Hinata does too
Old 2004-06-08, 22:41   Link #5
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
For The Love Of God And All That Is Holy Please Don't Let That Happen!!!
Me too. Please stop comparing Team 7 to the Sannin. Sure there are similarities but like Lex said, for the love God and all that is good. She better not become the next Hokage. The obligation lies on Naruto and I would like to stick with that thank you very much. Besides, what has she been doing lately? Nothing? She just isn't in there.

That or I will sack Hinata or Neji after her.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:44   Link #6
Zek
Eyebrows...

I don't know guys, I think Sakura has Hokage in the bag already. Nothing can withstand her terrifying Sasuke-Kun attack.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:44   Link #7
ein
Copy Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ein
Sakura isn't Tsunade reincarnated. Tsunade is far better than Sakura. Tsunade was a Hokage descendant, has Herculian strength, and as a genin managed to get a bell from Sandaime. On Sakura's training with Sasuke, she did nothing but went berserk over a genjutsu showing Sasuke's death.
ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 23:00   Link #8
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Platnum685
Useless topic -_-
I don't know, it wasn't created by you so I don't think it can be all that useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Spoiler:
I can't ever imagine Sakura being remotely useful in the series. I think the only time she'll become of any use is when she dies and fires up Naruto or Sasuke .

I suppose it is possible that she'll become somewhat strong but I think Naruto and Sasuke would have improved so much, her improved strength will still be quite useless .

Besides, Naruto always proclaim that he'll become Hokage, I can't really imagine the series would end in any other way =P.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 02:27   Link #9
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Either that or gets to the point where he could have the position, but it turns it down...but I doubt that
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 03:02   Link #10
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Well that adds to my list of seeing someone besides Naruto succeeding as the next Hokage, my list:

1. Rock Lee
2. Shikimaru
and now:
3. Sakura.

Personally, I wouldn't be suprised. If you think about, you know next to nothing about Sakura. I mean what about her family? What about her parents? Is she an orphan? She has better chakra control then Naruto (a boy with a demon inside of him) and Sasuke (a boy whose a self proclaimed genius.) I'm pretty sure, her life didn't begin with her and Ino having a crush on Sasuke. So what am I trying to say?

Sakura is Tsunade's daughter. That's the only explaination I can think of why Sakura's *real* past is so mysterious, its either that, or the fact that Kishimoto seriously doesn't give a shit/would want to focus on Sakura.

And forgive me if some kind of explaination of Sakura's past was told somewhere, if so let me know, cause I sure as hell missed it.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 03:18   Link #11
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Sakura's past isn't mysterious. She has both a father and a mother whose faces we have never seen. We know this because of a conversation she had with Sasuke when she mentioned how lucky Naruto is not to get bugged by her family (in one of the early episodes) where Sasuke gets really pissed off because he is an orphan. Then more recently her mom gives her a batch of food that she attempts to bring to Sasuke and Naruto.

The earliest things that we know about her life (at least in the anime) is that she was a very shy girl before she met Ino. Ino helped pull her out of her shell and build up her self confidence. Then they were best friends for a while until Sakura fell for Sasuke and realized that Ino had also. Ino had been hiding her crush from Sakura so that it couldn't interfere with their friendship, but when Sakura realize how Ino felt she turned into a total bitch and dumped the best friend she ever had.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 04:40   Link #12
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Platnum685
Useless topic -_-
I don't know, it wasn't created by you so I don't think it can be all that useless.
OUCH!

I (still) think Sakura WILL do something good/usefull in the future. Like when she finally get over that Sasuke-Kun stuff. She probably want to prove herself to him instead of just crying... i think/hope...

Anyway, Hokage? Neh, maybe a bit too much, but medical stuff to "heal" Sasuke or NARUTO!!!, since she's over that Sasuke stuff
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 08:25   Link #13
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Sakura might make a great medic someday with some training but Hinata already has more training as she makes that Hinata Healing Cream stuff.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 09:07   Link #14
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
She has better chakra control then Naruto (a boy with a demon inside of him).
I think it was said in the anime/manga that the reason Naruto had so bad chakra control was exaclty because of Kyuubi is adding with his own ? Not sure thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Sakura might make a great medic someday with some training but Hinata already has more training as she makes that Hinata Healing Cream stuff.
She is already 13! What can she do ? Almost nothing. Tsunade at that age even got a bell from Sarutobi. And I'm pretty sure she already was a medic at that age. If Sakura want to be strong she has to improve really quick before she gets to old and dies :P
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 09:42   Link #15
Jeebs
Ooga Booga

Send a message via AIM to Jeebs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki

She has better chakra control then Naruto (a boy with a demon inside of him) and Sasuke (a boy whose a self proclaimed genius.) I'm pretty sure, her life didn't begin with her and Ino having a crush on Sasuke. So what am I trying to say?
As already said, Sakura does have parents etc etc.
For the chakra control, Kakashi did say she had better control than the both of them at the time but he also went on to say that her stamina was nowhere near theres.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 09:57   Link #16
CapoV

The only reason Sakura can control her chakra better than Naruto and Sasuke is because she doesn't have as much chakra to control. Her potential is practically nothing compared to the potential Naruto and Sasuke have. Sakura hasn't shown us any ninjitsu either. All we know so far is that she's really bright, but really sucks at fighting. So far, it seems, she only knows the basics like bunshin and biting people. I can't see someone like her ever becoming hokage unless she changes herself drastically.
CapoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 10:13   Link #17
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
ummm no.

a girl who would jump off a bridge if her eye candy tells her too shouldn't become Hokage because what if sasuke does go evil and he tells her to be with him and that he really loves her? and it was a lie to destroy their village. I bet you with us knowing how she is right now, she'll do it. And with her powers as of now.. no. Besides, why would she become hokage when Naruto is still around? I mean if by some odd chance and Naruto dies in battle, and Sasuke goes evil, Kakashi will become hogake!!!!
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 13:26   Link #18
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
but sakura almost beat ino!!! not everyone can do that ya know
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 13:31   Link #19
ryno2410

If you remember in the tree training episode, Kakashi did say Sakura was closest to being Hokage...
ryno2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 13:39   Link #20
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I wish I was Sakura so I could kill myself so you guys can enjoy the show a little more

*would take one for the team*
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote