AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-22, 15:05   Link #1
uchiha masahiro

The Great Mistakes [Manga]

a am a newbie on forum so please be gentle...

firstly to all sosuke lovers...Man be real...in his current state (manga 224) he cant beat naruto...Kill him?thats more imposible. see all the sound nins which are orochimarus taken attention team was beaten up by genins(not talking about that they are already above genin!!!) who were using level 2 curse... so naruto get beaten up by sasuke cursed seal level 2?İMPOSSİBLE!!!!!

And also even if sasuke somehow start using mange sharingan...HE WONT BE ABLE TO BEAT İTACHİ!!!! for god's sake holw could u think that sasuke can even lay a finger on itachi?İf he even manage to use mange saringan he will be only be facing itachi... (as itachi said to kakashi) it is not enough to develop mange sharingan to beat itachi...Also sasuke get beaten up by itachi withouth using the mange sharingan in first place...
also what make u think that oro will train sasuke?he only wants his body...

So dont think and write some ideas of your own please...
uchiha masahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 15:20   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

now, im a Naruto fan, but did you see how easily Sasuke ran rings around him? that speed is pretty immense, Sasuke was shocked at his power himself, if they fight now, it's gonna be good
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 15:58   Link #3
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
now, im a Naruto fan, but did you see how easily Sasuke ran rings around him? that speed is pretty immense, Sasuke was shocked at his power himself, if they fight now, it's gonna be good
man i dont say it will be bad...i think that it will be the best fight till now but there are facts that are REAL...
Old 2004-07-22, 16:04   Link #4
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha masahiro
man i dont say it will be bad...i think that it will be the best fight till now but there are facts that are REAL...
No there aren't. Kishimoto will make the story however he sees fit. And the fact is that Sasuke was always a better NINJA than Naruto. Naruto just had a lot of power to compensate for his lack of ability. Now that Sasuke has a lot of power, they're pretty much equal once again. And his pure skill outshines pure power.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 16:22   Link #5
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
No there aren't. Kishimoto will make the story however he sees fit. And the fact is that Sasuke was always a better NINJA than Naruto. Naruto just had a lot of power to compensate for his lack of ability. Now that Sasuke has a lot of power, they're pretty much equal once again. And his pure skill outshines pure power.

I couldn't have said it better.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 16:29   Link #6
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
the fact that REAL is...

Sharingan and level 2 cursed seal isnt enough to beat Naruto...

Mangekyu Sharingan and level 2 cursed seal isnt enough to beat itachi...

So all people writing stuff like ''sasuke kills naruto get mange sharingan and kills itachi'' stuff is just an imagine a dream...a LİE

itachi can only beaten by a hokage level nin which sasuke is not...for now...
Old 2004-07-22, 16:42   Link #7
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:

firstly to all sosuke lovers...Man be real...in his current state (manga 224) he cant beat naruto...Kill him?thats more imposible. see all the sound nins which are orochimarus taken attention team was beaten up by genins(not talking about that they are already above genin!!!) who were using level 2 curse... so naruto get beaten up by sasuke cursed seal level 2?İMPOSSİBLE!!!!!

And also even if sasuke somehow start using mange sharingan...HE WONT BE ABLE TO BEAT İTACHİ!!!! for god's sake holw could u think that sasuke can even lay a finger on itachi?İf he even manage to use mange saringan he will be only be facing itachi... (as itachi said to kakashi) it is not enough to develop mange sharingan to beat itachi...Also sasuke get beaten up by itachi withouth using the mange sharingan in first place...

Quote:
the fact that REAL is...

Sharingan and level 2 cursed seal isnt enough to beat Naruto...

Mangekyu Sharingan and level 2 cursed seal isnt enough to beat itachi...

So all people writing stuff like ''sasuke kills naruto get mange sharingan and kills itachi'' stuff is just an imagine a dream...a LİE

itachi can only beaten by a hokage level nin which sasuke is not...for now...
This sounds more of a opinion rather then facts. I have no clue where you get that Naruto cannot be beaten by Sasuke. The way you stated your points of why Sasuke cannot beat Naruto sounds like: A > B, therefore B > A. But remember, it's more of a rock, paper, scissors type of logic in Naruto. Besides, I'm not sure if you even read the current chapters if you think Sasuke doesn't even remotely have a chance.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 16:58   Link #8
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
This sounds more of a opinion rather then facts. I have no clue where you get that Naruto cannot be beaten by Sasuke. The way you stated your points of why Sasuke cannot beat Naruto sounds like: A > B, therefore B > A. But remember, it's more of a rock, paper, scissors type of logic in Naruto. Besides, I'm not sure if you even read the current chapters if you think Sasuke doesn't even remotely have a chance.
yeah i read all the a>b threads and find it silly it is really paper scissor rock thing but not a single soul have a chance against naruto...i think that if naruto comes a position of die...
but even if so u r right about sasuke can beat him but cant kill him.i think this will be more correct
but still i think he cant beat naruto...(even if i wish)
Old 2004-07-22, 18:03   Link #9
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

Quote:
thats not ture at all
Naruto is lacking at control chakra
its because he have too many himself~ and plus the Kyubi chakra inside him.
all those consequences are making him harder to control his chakra when he use jutsus
Have you ever seen naruto uses his kyubi chakra to attack Sasuke??? NOpe
because he has pride ...he doesnt cheat even tho...nobody would consider its cheating by using Kyubi chakra

But look at Sasuke..... Drity!...looking for short cuts!! and never felt any shames

You guys know why Sasuke wants the curse power soo much?? Because he is WEAK!! he cant achieve his own goal by using his own strength

well sorry for the harsh words..but Sasuke is made to be that kinda character
so dont Hate
and I'm sure the Author of Naurto will somehow foil Sasuke and Naruto togethor =.=
S7EV3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 18:07   Link #10
aahhsin

Quote:

Now that's where you're wrong.

Kimimaro defeated Gaara and Rock Lee. Gaara even said so himself, they were lucky they where saved by his sickness and bone casket thing.

Now, Sasuke is probably currently about Kimimaro's level right now. We all seen how easily Kimi beat Naruto down. Safe to say Sasuke has a chance. He probably won't kill Naruto. I say Sasuke will get his Mange Sharingan use it on Naruto and just leave.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 18:12   Link #11
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n
thats not ture at all
Naruto is lacking at control chakra
its because he have too many himself~ and plus the Kyubi chakra inside him.
all those consequences are making him harder to control his chakra when he use jutsus
Have you ever seen naruto uses his kyubi chakra to attack Sasuke??? NOpe
because he has pride ...he doesnt cheat even tho...nobody would consider its cheating by using Kyubi chakra

But look at Sasuke..... Drity!...looking for short cuts!! and never felt any shames

You guys know why Sasuke wants the curse power soo much?? Because he is WEAK!! he cant achieve his own goal by using his own strength

well sorry for the harsh words..but Sasuke is made to be that kinda character
so dont Hate
and I'm sure the Author of Naurto will somehow foil Sasuke and Naruto togethor =.=
If I was Sasuke who has feelings even remotely related to feeling sad. I would be deeply hurt right now.

Naruto and Sasuke only fought once (not counting current chapters), and that fight lasted barely 30 seconds. And technically Naruto's chakra and the Kyubi's chakra is mixing together so in essence, Naruto has already used the chakra against Sasuke. Also, you can't realy "cheat" in the Naruto Universe. It's all tactics and strategy or whatever. As long as you get to the goal you want, it doesn't matter how you got there. Now Sasuke looking to gain power from Oro isn't dirty or cheating. I don't see how in the rules of the Naruto Universe.

Of course, this still doesn't make it morally right.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 18:27   Link #12
NaKeD

how does naruto not have as much skill as sasuke? im sorry but he's come up with some of the most complicated strategies in the series
eg his fight vs kiba, and vs gaara (before he summoned gamabunta)
however i have a feeling sasukes lvl2 curse seal wont be like the others, remember he has much more potential then them
i dunno which way the fight will go though
NaKeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 18:45   Link #13
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
As far as strategy and cunning are concerned, Naruto's quite good. He's showed us countless times his ability to think is not to be underestimated. I agree with the poster who said Sasuke's been a better ninja, though. Look at Naruto's overall package: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu. Naruto's easily fallen for every genjutsu trick we've seen used on him and his taijutsu (or fighting style) leaves much to be desired.

There is a reason for this, however... Naruto never had the day to day training of parenthood or growing up within a clan; he was a loner, he had nobody to help him. Therefore it's expected that his overall abilities are going to be sub-par. I just hope that one day soon he can get some 'basic' training, as that combined with has massive chakra and kyuubi strength would make him a much more formiddable foe.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 19:46   Link #14
Last of the Uchiha

Is true that Naruto sometimes pulls out some nice strategies but its only after he overpower the enemy. What Naruto has and know how to use it, is raw power. That why he overpower the enemy, leaving them tired, then he may pull off some strategy to finish them off. Its what Lost World said, Naruto has a lot of power to compensate for his lack of ability. Where Sasuke lack power, since he doesn't have a demon inside him which give him a lot of power, but he manage how to use it well, and excel Naruto in every other field.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 20:01   Link #15
Nubixkube

I also have no idea how this fight will go, but I do currently believe that with Sasuke (cursed seal) and Naruto (Kyuubi) that Sasuke is currently at a higher level than Naruto. I believe this mainly due to his speed, all other things set aside. Both Naruto and Sasuke are both awesome ninjas and both have their own strong points though, so its tough to tell.

I don't think Sasuke will kill Naruto though, unless they plan on changing the series title to "Sasuke." I also feel that Sasuke knows that with mange sharingan alone he can't beat Itachi, he needs to grow alot stronger for that.

I think that this fight will cause both characters to grow substancially, in both bad and good ways. I'm hoping that Sasuke breaks Naruto's arm and then forces him to perfect the one handed rasengan due to him not being able to form hand seals for a clone.

Also remember Naruto has shown his true potential when hes in a situation of protecting someone or acting on vengence. Right now we're witnessing what Sasuke has lived his entire life for and I don't believe Naruto can change his path no matter what he does.

I believe what will happen between Naruto and Sasuke will be along the lines of what happened between Itachi and Sasuke the night of the massacre. I think Sasuke will destroy Naruto even after Naruto masters the rasengan, uses Kyuubi and what not. Then Sasuke will say that his best friend is Sakura, and not Naruto. And tell him he'll return one day to kill Sakura and that if Naruto wants to stop him he must become alot stronger. Or he'll tell Naruto that he doesn't need the mangesharingan at this moment but will return to kill Naruto in order to test his vessel, or some shit along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Is true that Naruto sometimes pulls out some nice strategies but its only after he overpower the enemy.
He didn't over power Kiba at anytime during their fight.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 20:08   Link #16
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

You guys seem to be forgetting how strong Naruto gets when he loses himself to the Kyuubi.

Theres two ways naruto gets kyuubified.

1) By "powering up" and manually tapping into the Kyuubi's chakra like he did when he was fighting Gaara and Neji.
When he does this he is strong, but not insanely strong. In this form Sasuke with cursed seal could probably beat him.

However,

2) The other Kyuubified version of Naruto SASUKE CANNOT BEAT. Im talking about when he completely looses himself. His face gets carved up, his eyes become animal like, he grows claws, he moves like a beast.
We saw a glimpse of this when Oro tried to kill Naruto. He got midway kyuubified and was able to stop Oros giant freakin snake by himself. Even Oro, a sannin realised that it would get very problematic if he did not deal with Naruto immidietly and saw he sealed him.
Naruto fully lost himself when he was fighting Haku. He was so powerful that even projectiles just got deflected by his chakra. His movemet was irresistable.
Sasuke cannot face that and win. Its just impossible. Kyuubi is just to powerful.

The deciding factor in their fight is how will sasuke fight?

Will he fight to kill Naruto?

If he fights simply to defeat naruto, beat him down and leave him. Then Sasuke will most definitely win. However if sasuke decides to gain the mangekyou sharingan by killing Naruto or simply tries to kill naruto in the heat of the battle, then Sasuke will lose. He will lose because if naruto's life is in danger that is when he "looses himself" and his full kyuubi powers take over. At that point skill will matter little. I dont even think it is naruto who is making the decisions when he is in that mode, he seems to be moving naturally and his power is just too huge.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 21:57   Link #17
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
You guys seem to be forgetting how strong Naruto gets when he loses himself to the Kyuubi.

Theres two ways naruto gets kyuubified.

1) By "powering up" and manually tapping into the Kyuubi's chakra like he did when he was fighting Gaara and Neji.
When he does this he is strong, but not insanely strong. In this form Sasuke with cursed seal could probably beat him.

However,

2) The other Kyuubified version of Naruto SASUKE CANNOT BEAT. Im talking about when he completely looses himself. His face gets carved up, his eyes become animal like, he grows claws, he moves like a beast.
We saw a glimpse of this when Oro tried to kill Naruto. He got midway kyuubified and was able to stop Oros giant freakin snake by himself. Even Oro, a sannin realised that it would get very problematic if he did not deal with Naruto immidietly and saw he sealed him.
Naruto fully lost himself when he was fighting Haku. He was so powerful that even projectiles just got deflected by his chakra. His movemet was irresistable.
Sasuke cannot face that and win. Its just impossible. Kyuubi is just to powerful.

The deciding factor in their fight is how will sasuke fight?

Will he fight to kill Naruto?

If he fights simply to defeat naruto, beat him down and leave him. Then Sasuke will most definitely win. However if sasuke decides to gain the mangekyou sharingan by killing Naruto or simply tries to kill naruto in the heat of the battle, then Sasuke will lose. He will lose because if naruto's life is in danger that is when he "looses himself" and his full kyuubi powers take over. At that point skill will matter little. I dont even think it is naruto who is making the decisions when he is in that mode, he seems to be moving naturally and his power is just too huge.
I totally agree with you
and since Sasuke gained his cursed power so quick
I dont think he can use all his powers in full potential
Like other sound ninjas who had curse seals
they have lost to Genins. because their talents gain by the seal and lack of experience..and by become arrogant
S7EV3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:01   Link #18
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n
I totally agree with you
and since Sasuke gained his cursed power so quick
I dont think he can use all his powers in full potential
Like other sound ninjas who had curse seals
they have lost to Genins. because their talents gain by the seal and lack of experience..and by become arrogant
I didn't see Kimmimaro lose to any Genin. I saw him almost kill two of them before his body failed on him. Sasuke and Kimi have the same seal.

And Sasuke has the advantage of not being on the verge of death.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:05   Link #19
Nubixkube

It'd be interesting to see him lose complete control in the fight, but I don't think it would help too much against Sasuke's sharingan and cursed seal, it may get Sasuke to say "OMG what amazing chakra."

Quote:
And Sasuke has the advantage of not being on the verge of death.
Also has the sharingan, which I believe is more useful to countering Naruto's extremely powerful attacks.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:10   Link #20
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Chakra is not all naruto gets.

He gets amazing speed and huge power behind his hits.

And as i mentioned, when his in that berserk mode, hes a whole different fighter.
He isnt the same old naruto talking to himself wondering what he should do next.

You guys really need to re-watch that haku fight where naruto lost himself to see what i mean. Refresh your memory ^^
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote