AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-30, 20:28   Link #1
KiraDouji

Mai Otome DVDs?

So... according to the website there are at least 4 DVDs for sale and I know that somewhere someone posted a raw/DVD comparison of quality... which means that the DVDs have to be for sale somewhere, however I just cannot for the life of me find this store.

So, please show me where to find them, so I may bookmark the page and have a more definate dollar figure to shoot for

Thanks,
Kira
Old 2006-03-30, 23:02   Link #2
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

amazon.co.jp, hmv.co.jp, and cdjapan.co.jp are just some places you can order the Mai-Otome DVDs online.
Old 2006-03-31, 02:14   Link #3
KiraDouji

OMFG that's expensive. O_O

- Kira
Old 2006-04-01, 02:55   Link #4
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

try their yahoo aution.
Old 2006-04-01, 14:15   Link #5
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

anime jungle too.
Old 2006-04-01, 14:33   Link #6
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyism
anime jungle too.

Anime Jungle is a nice place. I was just there last weekend and might go today depending on my schedule.

Do you go there often, Moyism?

--Lone Wolf
Old 2006-04-01, 18:32   Link #7
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
Anime Jungle is a nice place. I was just there last weekend and might go today depending on my schedule.

Do you go there often, Moyism?

--Lone Wolf
Actually never been there.
Old 2006-04-01, 19:06   Link #8
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyism
Actually never been there.

Oh I see.

They used to have the 1st Mai Hime Gashapon set along with version 2. That sold out unfortunately. But the owner is pretty nice though. Sometimes he'll ask recurring customers what they would like to see added to their inventory.

I always mention My Hime/Otome of course. They usually get new stock every Thursday or every *other* Thursday.

They do carry R2 DVDs but I'm not sure if it includes any of the *Mai* series. Although that could change soon. You should check it out sometime.

--Lone Wolf
Old 2006-08-08, 23:14   Link #9
kuro_neko

ZHiME First DVD First Pressing Special DVD

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the first pressing of My Otome DVD 1? Apparently it came with a 20 minute special dvd titled Garderobe Attendence Record or something of the like. I had never heard of anyone mentioning it before. Also, a special dvd is slated to come with the last release, does anyone know anything about that?
Old 2006-08-09, 00:16   Link #10
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro_neko
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the first pressing of My Otome DVD 1? Apparently it came with a 20 minute special dvd titled Garderobe Attendence Record or something of the like. I had never heard of anyone mentioning it before. Also, a special dvd is slated to come with the last release, does anyone know anything about that?
Basically the 20 minute special DVD for My Otome DVD 1 was a "making of" and interview with the vocal cast. I posted some quick thoughts about the extra disc awhile back on my blog here.

As to the special DVD for the last volume my guess it's gonna be similar to the first one and fandisc special. Probably also previews the OVA series coming out...
Closed Thread