AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you rate this chapter of Bleach?
Matsumoto's!!! 9 14.29%
Kuukaku's!! 6 9.52%
Yoruichi's! 11 17.46%
Orihime's! 8 12.70%
Isane's! 6 9.52%
Nanao's! 3 4.76%
Nemu's! 1 1.59%
Rukia's! 19 30.16%
Tatsuki's! 0 0%
Yuzu's! 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-23, 20:05   Link #1
lommm
l'homme de lommm

[Manga] Chapter 264 Discussion

So the script is out, as well as several pages, but not the whole thing yet. nonetheless, it comes from the two most reliable early posters. also, the script and the scanned frames match up.
still, since so many of us have already read the script, i might as well go ahead and make this thread. enjoy the poll (options suggested by ShadowClone)
re: option 1 -oh, poor Yuzu! someday maybe... just be patient... for now, you're number 1 with lolicons!

Bleach Chapter 264 Don't Say That Name Again

Spoiler for translation of the script for 264 by Nes Mikel:

Spoiler for translation of 264 script by pocketmofo:

Spoiler for several scanned frames from 264:

I will maybe make a proper summary later, but honestly, the script seems pretty good to me.

Last edited by lommm; 2007-02-23 at 21:29.
Old 2007-02-23, 20:32   Link #2
pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
i havent gotten this far in the manga (i hope to this weekend) so i dont want to spoiler it, but the rating system is AWESOME lmfao!!!
Old 2007-02-23, 21:01   Link #3
Lendial

im a little worried when he said "got along with luppi-kun", in what sorta way(poor matsumoto)?

this seems a bit predictable, chad gets wiped out by noitra, renji fights number 8 and rukia fights number 9, perhaps ishi will fight 7 and ichigo 6 ?
Old 2007-02-23, 21:26   Link #4
lommm
l'homme de lommm

well ichigo has to fight number six because number six is gunning for him. as to ishida and number 7...

btw, now that we know who 8-10 are for sure, we know that in the pic from a ways back when they were sitting arounf the table, they were not in order because 9 was at the end of the table next to 10 while the big black dude was sitting in between 8 and 6...

lol got along well with luppi-kun... that does make gin sound like a lecher! maybe he just like how sadistic luppi was?
Old 2007-02-23, 22:10   Link #5
Lendial

more it like it proves gin wasnt "picky" cough cough
Old 2007-02-23, 22:31   Link #6
NeoHunter
BBAC

wait, was Luppi a guy or a girl, lol. I dont think i ever figured that out
Old 2007-02-24, 00:40   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The options my fave charas are at the end >.< but never the less nice concept I am muchos intrested in what that worm can do or will do or wont do
Old 2007-02-24, 01:35   Link #8
shenzu

it was pretty nice, but pretty disappointing that Kaien isn't "real"..

unless he is still Kaine but just the Hollow side talking...

anyway, hurray its Gin! interesting how he "hates sad stories"...

and how he likes talking to Luppi

And is Zaera Apollo Forte Il Forte's brother? (the one against Renji)

ohh...another week for next chapter...its been bugging me lately this and the last one took its time to get scanlated...:P
Old 2007-02-24, 01:43   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Does Gin consider Ichigo and co as a potential threat then why is he manipulating the corridors . Aizen wasnt bothered or that concerned by the intrusion into HM . That makes you wonder has Gin any intentions or plans ? OR he is simply being Gin the way we like him Devious & Sadastic

Quote:
ohh...another week for next chapter...its been bugging me lately this and the last one took its time to get scanlated...:P
Yeah chapters are realeasing a tad bit late and rumor mongers on the prowl its a bit frustating .
Old 2007-02-24, 01:46   Link #10
lommm
l'homme de lommm

it's cuz the raws were late... and you got spoiled by the early releases a couple of weeks ago.

so... zaera apollo forte... isn't it zaera apollo grants?

gin's scene was the best part of the chapter. i wonder what ulqui means by "manipulating hallways"? is he trying to help ichigo get there faster? or...?

i don't know what to rate this chapter. the fact that gin is there makes me want to rate iut a Matsumoto (not only cuz it fits, but because he's one of my two favorites). but the Kaien-Rukia part was too slow. and then Grants comes up in an all too typical "new enemy cliffhanger" that annoys me. hmmm.... i think maybe only an inoue or yoruichi this week...

yeah, again, the lower levels of a poll end up being people's faves. i'll have to make the next one, funniest characters or something. then tousen can be at the bottom. nobody likes him.
Old 2007-02-24, 01:49   Link #11
Lendial

a smiley snake! that guy gives me the creeps, i can see him going vaizard and nearly killing ichigo/co then letting them live just because he can
Old 2007-02-24, 02:01   Link #12
shenzu

lomm: oh yeah grants...i mean that lol, typed the wrong name.. was typing with a really painful sotmach lol
Old 2007-02-24, 02:08   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
a smiley snake! that guy gives me the creeps, i can see him going vaizard and nearly killing ichigo/co then letting them live just because he can
Gin mkes villany look good . Bya was the so called main villain of SS Arc but Gin took all the spotlight away from Bya . Gin might just let the intruders live so he can amuse himself .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
gin's scene was the best part of the chapter. i wonder what ulqui means by "manipulating hallways"? is he trying to help ichigo get there faster? or...?.
Yeah thats what I meant by manipulating 'corridors ' hallways . Think he is bringing the intruders faster to the palace . This asistance would be a bane or a boon I dont know . IMO fighting more lower level Arrancar would give them nessecary experience to fight Espada . Chad and Ishida have never defeated an Arrancar before HM .

Quote:
Gin: "Hey now, I'm not that mean. Besides..."
Gin: "I hate sad stories."
IMHO this statement means its not a good thing I may be wrong here
Old 2007-02-24, 11:25   Link #14
Vicious108

I wonder if Gin considers Orihime being separated from the one she loves a "sad story". IMO he's helping the group advance further into Hueco Mundo, probably only because it amuses him, that's just how awesome Gin is.

Anyways, yay for Rukia and Renji getting to fight already, it's about damn time, after one meh-ish month of Chad. Can't wait to see if Renji can fully control his Bankai now.
Old 2007-02-24, 15:07   Link #15
ThoHell

So Ulquoirra and Inoue is lonely, wonder if they're going to form some kind of bond and Ulquoirra will will help her escape or something.... He isn't that cold hearted for the change to occur, he's actually quite rational.
Old 2007-02-24, 17:22   Link #16
Lendial

the ulqyxhime pairing is well on its way to becoming cannon
Old 2007-02-24, 19:32   Link #17
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

So..was Luppi ranked 7th then ? It would make sense, because he took over the 6th spot, so the most logical way for that to work would be number 7 moving up, right ?

Anyways! The whole Kaien deal is becoming extremely confusing and I can't wait to see how this ends.
Old 2007-02-24, 20:11   Link #18
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

Kaien seems to be an example of the hollow side being the dominant half of the soul. As it stands there isn't much room for Rukia to win, barring a highly unexpected buff. I'm going to guess she either gets captured(drawing parallels to ss arc, which isn't a good thing), or the 'real' Kaien comes through temporarily and will cripple/halt himself to allow Rukia time to flee(or in a less likely situation, kill him).
Old 2007-02-24, 20:23   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yoru has been out of action from quiet sometime . It would have been better if Yoru accompanied them like SS arc . Is Yoru out of action due to her foot injury inccured during her fight with Soi and agrrivated during Ulqi/Yami Scouting .
Old 2007-02-24, 22:46   Link #20
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

i like how gin says he is lonely, like under his constant smile lies a lonely soul ( and cliche stuff like that ). Makes his character more interesting.
Closed Thread