AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Vampire Knight (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Vampire Knight - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=65761)

Pellissier 2008-04-24 14:52

Vampire Knight - Requests for new threads

Since the Vampire Knight forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Vampire Knight thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

germanturkey 2008-04-24 15:24

request for the standard character threads? kaname and zero for sure, yuuki probably deserves her own too, and might as well throw in a general character discussion for those who play a part but aren't integral to the story.

The Chaos 2008-04-24 15:25

I Second That Req ^.^

Raserei Hojo 2008-04-24 15:27

We could also have a thread with a poll discussing which character is your favorite? Just a suggestion and doesn't need to be followed through. ^^;

NoSanninWa 2008-04-24 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by germanturkey (Post 1556874)
request for the standard character threads? kaname and zero for sure, yuuki probably deserves her own too, and might as well throw in a general character discussion for those who play a part but aren't integral to the story.

Standard character threads are already intended. Please don't recommend any standard threads when the forum is less than an hour old. Maybe we shouldn't create a requests thread for a whole day after creating the forum... (Takes note for future forum creation.)

Such things will probably be added in a few days as suits our mood, giving the forum a little time to mature.

germanturkey 2008-04-24 15:34

^^ my bad. didn't know when the forum was made. went to class, came back and saw it :P

xris 2008-04-24 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raserei Hojo (Post 1556882)
We could also have a thread with a poll discussing which character is your favorite?

I'm sure one will be created but we don't usually create such threads untill about 12 episodes have aired. It's too early to be voting for your favourite character when the anime has only started :)

The Chaos 2008-05-12 11:28

When The New Ep Thread Gonna Be Created ?

White Manju Bun 2008-05-12 14:06

Edit: Ah for some reason the thread was masked :heh: Not sure how I did that but its out now Epi 6

The Chaos 2008-05-19 03:19

Me Again Want The New Thread For Ep 7 ^.^

White Manju Bun 2008-05-19 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 1602047)
Me Again Want The New Thread For Ep 7 ^.^

Please dont req the weekly epi threads :) I know they need to be made and with the exception of my little goof from last week, they will come.

The Chaos 2008-05-19 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 1602083)
Please dont req the weekly epi threads :) I know they need to be made and with the exception of my little goof from last week, they will come.

O.k ..I'm So Sorry :rolleyes:
Me Just Want To See The Ep..That it >.<

White Manju Bun 2008-06-14 08:32

Ok its about that time for the ever so popular Favorite Character Poll thread, obviously we will just be using characters shown in Season 1. So far I have Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, Headmaster Cross, Aidou, Kain, Serien, Yagari, Ichijou, Ichiru, Ruka, Maria and Other. Thats 13 spots of a possible 15 total I think. Anyone Im missing?

Also if anyone has static icons of these guys, Id appreciate it.

Onniguru 2008-06-14 14:21

VK - R+V Crossover thread (Moderater, please create this in VK subforum)

Moderator request: Since regular uses cannot create threads for popular series subforums (a good idea), I am making the request that a "Vampire Knight, Rosario_Vampire" crossover thread be added by moderators :D

Here is the first post for it:

A year earlier than the current VK story-line...

ANOTHER DAY DAWNS AT THE CROSS ACADAMY
Spoiler for WARNING VK anime-only watchers do not open:

White Manju Bun 2008-06-14 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onniguru (Post 1654320)
Moderator request: Since regular uses cannot create threads for popular series subforums (a good idea), I am making the request that a "Vampire Knight, Rosario_Vampire" crossover thread be added by moderators :D

Here is the first post for it:

A year earlier than the current VK story-line...

ANOTHER DAY DAWNS AT THE CROSS ACADAMY
Spoiler for WARNING VK anime-only watchers do not open:

Sounds way to much like an rpg which we normally dont do here.

Eps~ 2008-06-14 15:52

I might help with those static icons. Speaking of them, what size should they be? 100 × 100? And if so, when might you need them Manju?

Darkpony 2008-06-19 20:04

can i request a thread for someone to help me find zeros tattoo i want to get it done but i cant find a good picture o-o

White Manju Bun 2008-06-19 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkpony (Post 1664740)
can i request a thread for someone to help me find zeros tattoo i want to get it done but i cant find a good picture o-o

Try asking in the Image thread.

twkiwilee 2008-06-21 14:56

My requested thread: "Who will end up with Yuuki? Kaname? Zero? or NONE?"

It appears to me that the discussion thread about yuuki has somewhat turned into a shipping thread, not just a general discussion on yuuki. Not only that, this anime/manga is also about romance.

White Manju Bun 2008-06-21 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by twkiwilee (Post 1668466)
My requested thread: "Who will end up with Yuuki? Kaname? Zero? or NONE?"

It appears to me that the discussion thread about yuuki has somewhat turned into a shipping thread, not just a general discussion on yuuki. Not only that, this anime/manga is also about romance.

I had noticed the Yuuki discussion thread going that direction. As for your req how about a general, Romance in Vampire Knight thread, so any romance aspects can be discussed, though I know the majority will be Yuuki, Kaname and Zero.

Edit: Romance in Vampire Knight thread open. No poll at the moment, might add one later.