View Single Post
Old 2013-08-09, 09:19   Link #8
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
I think there are two ways to go about this, 1. there are two different murderers one acting like the brain and the other one as the brawn 2. Just one person is doing this. If I were to choose I would go with there being two murderers, I only have 1 name of the two right now, which is the girl dressed in goth loli (is that right?) because when they go back to the infirmary to see that Yamadas body disappeared she mentioned two boys getting killed, but was still acting surprised once Togami (was that his name? I really need to learn their names xD) mentioned that there was someone else who was murdered.
Also the Super Duper Shaman guy (Im bad with names too...) was pretty much gone that entire epi minus the very first part.

Edit: Something else too in reguards to Celes, she is the Super Gambler. The money PsychoBear afford up could be her motive. She was the only one who was attacked and lived. And she found the bodies in their final spot. Could it be her and Shaman guy working together?

Yamada and Ishimaru have been added to the ED and it STILL bothers me that Naegi is shown in it...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2013-08-09 at 09:49.