Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
How could we be so mean to hurt an ojousama's feelings

(to all whom didn't replied): Sakujo!
LOL!

Quote:
To your works, it's hard to make good looking works while using MS paint.
You should definitely go for versions with borders as they're certainly look better than the borderless ones. My favs are those of Mikami (sakujo!)
Just so you know, I only did the Geass ones in paint, at the start of the GH ones I said I switched to Adobe, didnt know if you saw that.
Quote:
If you allow me a small criticism, try not to include two characters into the same icon if they're far away in the original sequence. That's because it would require a large crop, and once resized, the characters will become very small (examples: the 7 last avatars before the final one of Naru on the first post).
Uguu~~ I know <_< I made those as a req for some on one of the GH comms who req Naru x Mai icons, only problem is its hard to find screens where they are standing next to eachother. I normally dont make icons with more then 1 person in it unless they are right next to eachother.

Quote:
Anyway, I see improvements in the second post, considering you have Paint as program. Again, borders, borders, borders ! ^^
Haha, I have a love/hate relationship with borders, for some reason I like GH icons w/o them but I did use them in several Ouran icons I made but havent posted yet. So Ill try to make some GH ones with borders
Quote:
I'm surprised not to see any Yuuichi here
Thats because I didnt take any screens from Kanon and when I wanted one I just posted in it in the Kanon thread

Thanks for the comments Pelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climber
Hehe nice static sigs; I'm not a photoshop guru either but I can see some great works Keep it up
Thanks, Im trying to learn the basics and applying them since I like making icons to much.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote