View Single Post
Old 2008-07-31, 11:38   Link #438
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Asura does look like Kidd, I noticed that when he finally appeared. Id love to think Asura is somehow related but he referred to Shinigami-sama as "Sensei" in the manga (assuming decent translation) Now I know relatives can do that but I figured it Asura was completely related to Shinigam-sama, he'd have used a different term. But he and Shinigami-sama are connected whether it be related or just Sensei/Student.

It was brought up on Random Curiousity (I think) that is Shinigami-sama just a tech in a mask? Since Kid wore the same mask at the beginning of epi 15 cuz when I saw that part in the manga I was like...WHOA! We already know he needs a weapon to defeat Asura and we know Shinigami-sama has changed his mask since starting Shibusen, so...since Kid is well...human-like yet a death-god. Is SS (this is my abbrev for Shinigami-sama now) the same? We talked about humans and weapons breeding but can death gods? Or was Kid created some other way? How does one breed a god? I dont think SS is human looking or atleast totally human looking, but since he's SS he could be anything.

I should really be in the speculations thread for this...also if anyone does actually know what SS is (since Ive seen spoilers but not clicked them) since this is the manga thread you can discuss it but dear gawd, plz label them so I (or others) dont accidently spoil ourselves.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote