AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-20, 04:28   Link #2361
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Lessee, I've got two yes(Hero, Aaron) so far...what are the other decisions?
Might be a little haxx, but I guess against the Einst a little h4xx isn't so bad, especially now that Gundam are in the Nanohaverse.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:29   Link #2362
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Aaron, Isdera's not dead...yet. It's just the 1st half of their battle. However, the 2nd half cannot come until after Wira/Vita ends, because the ending of Vita/Wira is what will drive Isdera/Signum IV. Oops, is that a hinting spoilar? Anyway, Wira/Vita will be the next one, and it will be decisive, unlike this one.

Anyway, Saga/Tiara comes after Astra/Shamal...which will be less of a fight, more of an confrontation of truth, etc (( since Astra knows Saga's got himself a girl, and Shamal knows Saladin = Saga ))

Anyway, don't be too excited over Saga/Tiara of this part. It's going to be short as hell, and the REAL final confrontation will be more epic than the lame one coming soon.
I see. You've made me waiting even more eagerly now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
*cue of "Can't Touch This"*

Spoiler for another one? USB500, are you not tired of this?:
Venerable blind old swordsman FTW! And a long-running frinedship with Armstrong? I smell Friendly rivalry!

I swear I've heard about a mechanical bunny before...just.....can't....remember...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
~"What do you need?"

"Guns. Lots of Guns."~

Maybe not that many guns here, but more artwork:

First up is incomplete draft for USB500's Silberkugel Panzer Faust,without sight and other features... I think I'll need lots of improvement on this one:

Spoiler for Silberkugel Panzerfaust:

And secondly, the devices for Smith and Wesson, the yet-to-be-written LineBacker:

Spoiler for Linebacker:

Cool. And I see you've used the L and R classification of SRW Realtypes.

Quote:
\1: I can't tell you on Zatoichi/Ojiichan duel :3 though I can only give a hint of a long0-going draw between them
I thought so.

Quote:
2: an automated, self-aware mechanical bunny, on top of that. I bet Vita will go "gaga" when she sees Kitaro X3
MUST SEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
HYAAAA!!! THE BLIND SWORDSMAN!!! He has finally crossed over into the anime world, that legendary assassin. I'm sure he and Artei have a lot to talk about, considering that some of Artei's sword moves were created by him. And maybe Sophia...

Sophia: (crying) OTOU-SAN!!!!

Quote:
---New intelligence data updated---

Guns. Check. Lots of them? Check. Maids? Check, all 400 copies of them.

We take a brief look at Kha's new gadgets against the superhuman threats of Necron and Einst.
Spoiler for MOE is my middle name, in both sense of the word:
MOE! So Hayate and Kha decided to share on the designs?

Quote:
Before you guys drown in bleeds from loli-Broadsides and crews of Maids! Maids! Maids!, let's look at the ship too.
Spoiler for Seraph - The Ships of Maids:
Ok I broke my promise. In a sense, the V-fins are STILL here...
Nice.

Quote:
Thinking of what the ****** device when with Raising Heart or Bardiche plugged in would look like. Though this is definitely Hayate:
Spoiler for Duchess Nukem's...?:
Not THAT much!

Quote:
Anna: *grabs Hikki's hands* Papa! Papa!
Hikki: what?
Anna: *points to Linda* isn't she kawaii?
Hikki: ...............................................
Anna: papa?
Hikki: *covers nose* urgh...... somebody help...
Nanoha: Hikki! Your nose is bleeding! We need to bring you to the medical room!
Hikki: urgh... please do....

As Nanoha accompanies Hikki to the medical room...
Anna: yosh! Just as planned! >;D
The rest of the lolis: Anna-chan....

So Hikki's weakness is moe?

Quote:
You sure you didn't make any mistakes? I'd thought Hayate for sure be...

Spoiler for this?:

Quote:
Or even...

Spoiler for this!?:

Seems to fit her more imo...
NOOOOOOO!

Quote:
I would think that Hayate would be this actually:

Spoiler for Better:
IDEON!!!
I don't think that's moe enough for her tastes. And that would make her invincible. UNIVERSE RESET!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Reading through the unit descriptions again made me realize something about the 37th CIAA.

Spoiler for One day in the office:
Thank God Halley wasn't there.

Quote:
Might be a little haxx, but I guess against the Einst a little h4xx isn't so bad, especially now that Gundam are in the Nanohaverse.
That was my problem. But we'll see how it goes. There's actually no Einst yet, right? just a single target. Let's just see how Mabiko's haxx improves or brutalizes the storyline.

My carefully laid-out month-long plan was brutalized....

Just kidding. I was just a very unsettled this morning by the sudden wild card entrance. So out of nowhere. Now I have to revamp a particularly large chunk (around 60%) of the script.

URRGGGHHHH!!!!! I think I'll stay away while I reorganize my thoughts....

To the rest of the campaign stockholders, please do what you think will be best for the storyline....

I think I'll withhold my decision for now... Sorry, KBT. Let the others decide... I'll go with majority...

I'll be right back after school...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-20 at 04:47.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:34   Link #2363
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Because I was asked to do Zatoichi/Ojiichan EPIC duel, I'm glad to inform this thread that I'm currently working on it (will be featured in Diary of a Windtalker, Part 4: Old Friends Reunited). Am I killing all of you by making you wait?
You are... and we'll kill you if you make us wait any longer

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:45   Link #2364
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Ah, the routine Kyon/Haruhi argument moment....... but Binds, Barriers and Boobs?????? That sound so strangely wrong and funny at the same time
Quote:
@dkellis: For a second I wanted to help Rancer there, but... nah. CIAA is cool. Searchers Of Searchers-Dan isn't too bad either.
Quote:
Smith/Wesson: Bouncing Busts and Booties!!!!!

*runs very fast*

Yup, they need a formal nickname, and insignia fast
For what it's worth, I really am open to suggestions. I kind of suck at naming and such.

And yes, I actually seriously considered something with "Boobies" or "Booties" in it.

Quote:
Why is everyone trying to guess Kitaro's look? Nice try, buddy XD

Vita: did someone just say bunny?
Personally, when I saw "bunny", my thoughts immediately turned to this.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:54   Link #2365
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
That was my problem. But we'll see how it goes. There's actually no Einst yet, right? just a single target. Let's just see how Mabiko's haxx improves or brutalizes the storyline.

My carefully laid-out month-long plan was brutalized....

Just kidding. I was just a very unsettled this morning by the sudden wild card entrance. So out of nowhere. Now I have to revamp a particularly large chunk (around 60%) of the script.

URRGGGHHHH!!!!! I think I'll stay away while I reorganize my thoughts....

To the rest of the campaign stockholders, please do what you think will be best for the storyline....

I think I'll withhold my decision for now... Sorry, KBT. Let the others decide... I'll go with majority...

I'll be right back after school...
Like I said, my initial request to join was buried in the backlog before it got noticed a loooooong way back.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:12   Link #2366
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Well, I'm 1/10th through Wira/Vita currently. AutoCAD homeworks suck, they eat up so much time even when done lazily...

Anyway, I actually had this for quite a while now, but I haven't posted, since it's basically my imagery take on a canon character anyway. So, here's the various times and years of Gil Graham. Naturally, ripped off from various images in teh intarweb.

Spoiler for The 3 Seasons of MSCG:

I actually thought of Vergil for season 2... but then scrapped the thought.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:26   Link #2367
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Unless it's a prequel

But I don't know... He doesn't feel like a Vergil at all
Old 2007-06-20, 05:28   Link #2368
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, I'm 1/10th through Wira/Vita currently. AutoCAD homeworks suck, they eat up so much time even when done lazily...

Anyway, I actually had this for quite a while now, but I haven't posted, since it's basically my imagery take on a canon character anyway. So, here's the various times and years of Gil Graham. Naturally, ripped off from various images in teh intarweb.

Hard to believe you looked so civil and clean cut when you were 9 Graham Metal Gear Graham image though wins

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-20, 06:28   Link #2369
Aaron008R

Spoiler for SCRAPPED:

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-03-22 at 11:23.
Old 2007-06-20, 06:36   Link #2370
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
The exam was rather chaotic...

Anyway, I'll be posting the next part.

Spoiler for Part 4.2 : ENDGAME~Zwei:

Yes, yes. I've gone mad.
Nobody expected this, huh?
Ara... Aurion talking to Reinforce about Hayate, now that's golden material right there. Too bad the only conversation they'll truly understand is the one they send with their Breakers

Next part, posthaste!

Old 2007-06-20, 06:45   Link #2371
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

I was wondering about snake Graham there. "Magical Boy Solid 4: Sons of the Cat" anyone?

@Aaron: Whoa! For a second I was thinking "By H***** a Noble Illusions?!" after I read, then I realized what that was. Regression Impulse Breaker... Never knew Sempai had it in him. And now, back to the present? Or are you going to pull a S******* and time skip again?

At the rate I'm writing today, I think I'm on random crack. :3 Oh well this reference must be getting tired, but to explain what Sophia did to Kha during OVA 3...

(Notices everyone staring at him)

Ahem. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

This was the result, yet another intriguing operation of the Whispers, that was finally summarized in the Codex:
Spoiler for Preview - "Codex: Daemonjaeger" - Reality Marble:
Ettou... Man that spagetti I had for dinner is making me feel the need to create.

Btw, all this talk about Reality Marbles and Noble Illusions brings me to why the Will of the God Empress was required to produce the Velka equivalent of this Britannian art of spellcraft:
Spoiler for Theory:
Chrono: Ah-chooo!
Acous: (puts down book) You alright? You've been sneezing non-stop ever since you got back from Carim's
Chrono: What's wrong with me today... (snort)
Aco: Hmm... I remember Carim had a cold this morning too. Don't tell me you--
Chr: Stop there. Thank you.
Aco:
Old 2007-06-20, 06:59   Link #2372
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

At the rate I'm writing today, I think I'm on random crack. :3 Oh well this reference must be getting tired, but to explain what Sophia did to Kha during OVA 3...

This was the result, yet another intriguing operation of the Whispers, that was finally summarized in the Codex:
Ettou... Man that spagetti I had for dinner is making me feel the need to create.

Btw, all this talk about Reality Marbles and Noble Illusions brings me to why the Will of the God Empress was required to produce the Velka equivalent of this Britannian art of spellcraft:
Spoiler for Theory:
Acous: (puts down book) You alright? You've been sneezing non-stop ever since you got back from Carim's
Aco:
Yup, that's very delicious spaghetti I smell here The Reality Marbles are still a hard concept for me to grasp, no matter how many times I read about them

Now the powers of the God Empress on the other hand = PURE WIN

Ky- I mean Chrono and Acous better prepare themselves for judgement once the God Empress returns

Old 2007-06-20, 07:13   Link #2373
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yup, that's very delicious spaghetti I smell here The Reality Marbles are still a hard concept for me to grasp, no matter how many times I read about them

Now the powers of the God Empress on the other hand = PURE WIN

Ky- I mean Chrono and Acous better prepare themselves for judgement once the God Empress returns

3. Notice how Aya Hirano has yet to be casted as VA when all her "friends" have casted at least once... I'm saving her for... something.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:02   Link #2374
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

3. Notice how Aya Hirano has yet to be casted as VA when all her "friends" have casted at least once... I'm saving her for... something.
Well, neither has any of the lead female co-stars
Old 2007-06-20, 08:08   Link #2375
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Vita/Wira NAO! Next should be Astra/Shamal + Isdera/Signum a little.

Spoiler for Part 12.5:

I shortened a lot of parts, trimmed it down, etc, but it gets the main point over. This is Saga's profile, after all...these are more or less extensions to the other knights, but hardly the most important ones.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:10   Link #2376
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Part V of Mai's Profile up, which is more of an interlude than anything, since I decided to cut it shorter than I wanted.

Spoiler for length:

Old 2007-06-20, 08:16   Link #2377
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for Part 12.5:

I shortened a lot of parts, trimmed it down, etc, but it gets the main point over. This is Saga's profile, after all...these are more or less extensions to the other knights, but hardly the most important ones.

I applaud Vita for not destroying Wira's legacy outright. Still, quite the cruel fate he ended up as, but at least he died with honor.

Now awaiting the upcoming very juicy parts

Old 2007-06-20, 08:17   Link #2378
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I was wondering about snake Graham there. "Magical Boy Solid 4: Sons of the Cat" anyone?
Well, technically, MSCG is almost like past-reliving of the Lyrical seasons...

So, the part with Snake Graham would have him playing StrikerS Hayate, the bench-warmer that occasionally goes trigger happy with AOE freeze spells, while the StrikerS and the AceS are delegated to loli Lindy, shota Clyde, Aria and Lotte respectively.

Once upon a time...Lindy's first meeting with Clyde...started with an accidental grope.

The 3 Admirals are still in their same roles though.

Old 2007-06-20, 08:22   Link #2379
Aaron008R

Quote:
Ara... Aurion talking to Reinforce about Hayate, now that's golden material right there. Too bad the only conversation they'll truly understand is the one they send with their Breakers
Thanks. And it's 'Blaster', not a 'Breaker'.

Quote:
@Aaron: Whoa! For a second I was thinking "By H***** a Noble Illusions?!" after I read, then I realized what that was. Regression Impulse Breaker... Never knew Sempai had it in him. And now, back to the present? Or are you going to pull a S******* and time skip again?
Can't have a character without at least one attack like that, right? And it's not a Breaker. It's Regression Impulse Blaster. His Breaker move (Yes, he has one) would be less dramatic and also less powerful than this.

About the timeskip, hmmm. What do the readers think?

Quote:

Try to eat something other than pasta before you dive into something like this next time. It indeed looks copy-pasta'd with editted names. It's still cool and fitting, nontheless.

Quote:
Spoiler for Theory:
Aco:
Your pushing it. WAIT! What's with Carym?

Quote:

Spoiler for Part 12.5:

Wha-?! I thought he was going to do a kamikaze move on Vita.
But these turning into weapons trend is starting to get interesting.
More! More!

Quote:
Part V of Mai's Profile up, which is more of an interlude than anything, since I decided to cut it shorter than I wanted.

Spoiler for length:
That was nice. But what does Maxim mean about being no longer there?

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-20 at 08:37.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:49   Link #2380
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

@Erio: A tournament, huh?
Sounds....interesting