Jn183

Yep, someone ask the Q then
Old 2004-02-17, 22:35   Link #262
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Yep, someone ask the Q then
amazingly no one has asked a question in the last 12 hrs i was away from a computer.... so u all lost the chance.

Why did Zoro start training under the sword?? and why so hard?
Old 2004-02-17, 22:43   Link #263
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
to become the greatest swordsman in the world for his friends sake who died before she could achieve the title
Old 2004-02-17, 22:45   Link #264
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
to become the greatest swordsman in the world for his friends sake who died before she could achieve the title
that would be right.... if just ONE word from my question was changed. that word is start.

sorry i just came back from SAT prep... so my questions will be a bit like theirs. its not just simple facts.
Old 2004-02-17, 22:52   Link #265
whatever123

ok what if i added that he lost to his friends before he began training

edit: i meant friend instead of friends it was just a typo

Last edited by whatever123; 2004-02-17 at 23:17.
Old 2004-02-17, 23:13   Link #266
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
amazingly no one has asked a question in the last 12 hrs i was away from a computer.... so u all lost the chance.

Why did Zoro start training under the sword?? and why so hard?
Um...Zoro started training under the sword because he wanted to be strong. However there was the girl Kuina who was Zoro's master's daughter who was stronger then him. He trained so hard just so he would beat her. He was her goal.
Old 2004-02-17, 23:23   Link #267
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Um...Zoro started training under the sword because he wanted to be strong. However there was the girl Kuina who was Zoro's master's daughter who was stronger then him. He trained so hard just so he would beat her. He was her goal.
good enough

i was waiting for "cuz he lost to kuina, then to beat kuina."
Old 2004-02-20, 13:31   Link #268
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
Hmm... I could of sworn we already asked that question...
Old 2004-02-20, 14:35   Link #269
whatever123

i think the question asked before by zoro was about why did he train with 3 swords i answered a similar answer to the one Dranz answered in his previous post
Old 2004-02-20, 17:20   Link #270
Jn183

BTW, Zoro didn't start training with 3 sword until after Kunia pass away. Remember the last fight they had was him using 2 real sword against Kunia. Also, when he ran to fight against Kunia but realize that she was already dead. He was holding 2 not 3. Unless the manga was different.

Zoro is really a 2 sword swordman. He could always just use Kunia sword instead of a reg one. However, that would pretty much abandon his own dream since he already mastering 2 sword. Therefore, he had to sstart learning how to train his mouth to use the 3rd sword which would be Kunia dream. That my 2cent why he start traning for 3 instead of sticking with 2 when one of the sword would be kunia's sword/dream. Quite confusing huh?
Old 2004-02-20, 18:31   Link #271
Sethi
StormRider

Actually Zoro(Forum One) question i think it was why did Zoro(True One) started to practice Kendo and if that's the case than Dranz answer would be the most correct one since in the beginning he only desired to become strong only after being defeated by Kuina did he aimed to defeat her and only after being defeated by her by the 2001 time did they promise that one of them would be the strongest swordsman.
Anyway enough with the Zoro(True One) talk we all know that he is cool and all that, but this is a Trivia Thread, questions we want questions.
On with the Question Dranz, Onegai
Old 2004-02-21, 00:24   Link #272
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
BTW, Zoro didn't start training with 3 sword until after Kunia pass away. Remember the last fight they had was him using 2 real sword against Kunia. Also, when he ran to fight against Kunia but realize that she was already dead. He was holding 2 not 3. Unless the manga was different.

Zoro is really a 2 sword swordman. He could always just use Kunia sword instead of a reg one. However, that would pretty much abandon his own dream since he already mastering 2 sword. Therefore, he had to sstart learning how to train his mouth to use the 3rd sword which would be Kunia dream. That my 2cent why he start traning for 3 instead of sticking with 2 when one of the sword would be kunia's sword/dream. Quite confusing huh?
er... zoro started training with 3 swords before he knew kuina passed away. He has weights in his mouth and he says "if 2 doesnt work, ill just use 3!" then his peers come by to say "Kuina's dead"
Old 2004-02-21, 09:00   Link #273
Jn183

Quote:
er... zoro started training with 3 swords before he knew kuina passed away. He has weights in his mouth and he says "if 2 doesnt work, ill just use 3!" then his peers come by to say "Kuina's dead"
Before his 2000 defeat...they showed his training. He already trained his mouth with the rock. That might be when he only had 100 defeats. Beside he never did use the 3 sword technique until he ask to carry on Kunia burden also. Remember after Kunia death, Zoro had more than just one match against those elder. And he still only used 2.
Old 2004-02-21, 12:21   Link #274
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Before his 2000 defeat...they showed his training. He already trained his mouth with the rock. That might be when he only had 100 defeats. Beside he never did use the 3 sword technique until he ask to carry on Kunia burden also. Remember after Kunia death, Zoro had more than just one match against those elder. And he still only used 2.
lol, u have to consider his quote too. and concerning his matches with the adults... if u were a tae kwon do martial artist and u barely learned a bit of hapkido, ure not going to use it right away in a higher level of sparring, ud wait till u get more training.

I get wat ure saying too tho. Hes atually a fighter with nitoryu and thats how he mightve been, that was his will, then he carries kuina's sword. the 3rd sword symbolizes kuina's will, almost like kuina herself is fighting. But we cant assume that was his original intent?

someone ask a question tho seriously.
Old 2004-02-21, 12:42   Link #275
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
someone ask a question tho seriously.
Zoro since the last question was yours and it seems to have generated some discussion and confusion you might as well ask another, otherwise this thread is going bye bye.
Old 2004-02-21, 15:58   Link #276
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I'll ask a question if no one else will.

Who did Sanji face in the cook-off at Loguetown and what did he win.
Old 2004-02-21, 16:40   Link #277
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
I'll ask a question if no one else will.

Who did Sanji face in the cook-off at Loguetown and what did he win.
Aw, man it was that girl.... I forgot her name. But she was on that boat where Sanji worked as a cook when he was little.

And by the way, your avatar is really funny Tommy
Old 2004-02-21, 17:34   Link #278
Sethi
StormRider

Her name was "The Burning" Carmen
Old 2004-02-21, 18:33   Link #279
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
Dude your right so why don't you ask your question.
Old 2004-02-21, 19:28   Link #280
Sethi
StormRider

Ok Ok then here goes.
Give the name of 3 of Cabaji Attacks.
Closed Thread