AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-18, 15:14   Link #2181
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
@USB-chan:Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

@Kha-chan: Hehe, I tried to keep them kinda original. I thought about a type of gunblade before but StrikerS anime did something like that so I decided not to.

@Kirika-chan: Thank you ^^ I havn't seen you around here much, you pretty new here?
Old 2007-07-18, 15:56   Link #2182
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Here's a reposting of some stuff of mine in the OC thread - please read in order for best understanding.

Spoiler for Messages in the Night:

Spoiler for A Visitor from Afar:

Spoiler for Seven Days, Part I:

Spoiler for Who ya gonna call?:
Old 2007-07-18, 16:25   Link #2183
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
@Kirika-chan: Thank you ^^ I havn't seen you around here much, you pretty new here?
Yeah ^^' one day in fact
But i don't speak (write too XD) english very well, but i understand it, and if i inscribe here it's to speak of fanfiction because i love your style and i wrote Fanfic too (but in french ) and i learn so much with your story ^^
Old 2007-07-18, 16:49   Link #2184
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirika-chan View Post
Yeah ^^' one day in fact
But i don't speak (write too XD) english very well, but i understand it, and if i inscribe here it's to speak of fanfiction because i love your style and i wrote Fanfic too (but in french ) and i learn so much with your story ^^
That's awesome ^^ we have a lot of people here who's english isn't their first language so you'll fit in nicely ^^ welcome aboard <3

UPDATE:
Redemption II
Words: 1,966
progress: 30%-ish

Writing is slow so far >.<

Last edited by Satashi; 2007-07-18 at 23:51.
Old 2007-07-19, 02:16   Link #2185
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

This was written purely for the OC thread and has a degree of OOCness due to the fact that it takes place in an alternate Nanoha-verse. Not for the weak of heart. NFers, please... don't read. It's not lemon, it's not even romantic, but please... you had been warned.

Spoiler for Multiverse MC 076 : ~ Reflection ~:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-19, 02:58   Link #2186
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
This was written purely for the OC thread and has a degree of OOCness due to the fact that it takes place in an alternate Nanoha-verse. Not for the weak of heart. NFers, please... don't read. It's not lemon, it's not even romantic, but please... you had been warned.

Wow that was touching. Even more so, if that were to happen, I see it just like you wrote. Smashing good job!

More please?
Old 2007-07-19, 03:06   Link #2187
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

OMG.

*insert Ace Combat 5's Into The Dusk BGM*

Definitely not the kind of story anyone would expect to see it coming.

With due respect, would you like me to write that scene? Of course, I won't post it just like that unless requested (the conversation just made me picture the very last minutes).

Salute.
Old 2007-07-19, 03:22   Link #2188
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
OMG.

Definitely not the kind of story anyone would expect to see it coming.

With due respect, would you like me to write that scene? Of course, I won't post it just like that unless requested (the conversation just made me picture the very last minutes).

Salute.
Please do. It interest me a lot.

And honestly, while I do have plans to continue this in a non-chronological order, it is tough for me to write this a little since it is well... unorthodox. So, extra visions are always great.

*salutes back*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-19, 03:30   Link #2189
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:

I don't like the idea who say that Nanoha is dead but ... It's a really good write (it's a good expression?). And, for me, i can easely entering in your story ^^

That why i'am like Satashi -> more please
Old 2007-07-19, 03:59   Link #2190
Aaron008R

Quote:
Well...my Hayuuno w.i.p preview.

Spoiler for 6th Division Hayuuno preview:
Ahhh. It's certainly proving difficult for her to handle her first crush. I like how she goes Dojikko whenever she's around Yuuno. By the way, why did she stop?

Quote:
Spoiler for What we're all hoping for....:
N-not that. I was actually hoping for the more normal blazing pan+scream+rescue antic.

Quote:
Haha :P I'm not really a pervert (well, we all are a LITTLE! ), but it's always funny to make your characters that way for cheap laughs :3
I never expected them to go that far... Ah well, 6th Division world rules, I guess.

Quote:
[EDIT] It's too quiet again! T_T what happened to having like 50 post a night? >.<
Perhaps their busy.

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving down the large office space, I weaved in and out of the many cubical working areas. A few people were caught goofing off but quickly returned to their job after a glare from me. Times like this made me realize just how much easier it was to get around without the large mass of hair following me everywhere. Although I didn't like to admit it, when I rounded corners fast sometimes a stray hair would get caught on something and be plucked from my head. I missed my hair but after the few months that it has been gone I've come to accept it. At least now I can blame Nanoha's hair for clogging the drain in the shower. The thought made me giggle to myself and I shook my head with an amused look. Finally I made my way to the elevator and took a floor down before walking through a more hectic area than I had in the floor above. Even though I didn't oversee this area at all, my rank still made people focus heavily on their job when I walked past. Since this floor was almost a mirror of mine, I quickly made my way to the main office separated off form the others by glass. The in-panel blinds were closed, forcing me to knock on the door and wait a moment before being beckoned to enter. Syllabus, a man with long brown hair swept into a ponytail, greeted me with a kind smile as I handed him the application papers for the upcoming mage tests. The forwards, as well as Nanoha and myself, were now officially registered to increase their rank in three weeks.

6th Division: Redemption II
By: Satashi
Seems like Fate is quite a figure in the office. And Syllabus? Where's Gaspard?

Quote:
well, I'm here to post previews. :3

Spoiler for length:

Expect updates in three days time :3
ZA WARUDO!!! Wait. Is that Poseidon?!

Quote:
@USB-chan:Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?
Here.
Click the last button.

Quote:
Yeah ^^' one day in fact
Welcome. If your having problems with English, we won't mind. Most of us are not Native-English speakers anyway. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote:

Ah, the unexpected pairing. So Vivio's Fate and Yuuno's daughter, right? Indeed not for the faint of heart, but awesome nontheless.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-19, 04:10   Link #2191
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Welcome. If your having problems with English, we won't mind. Most of us are not Native-English speakers anyway. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you ^^
Even if i don't speak english very well, i doing my best for speak with all of you.
After all we have all the same passion : Fanfiction and Nanoha
Old 2007-07-19, 04:29   Link #2192
Ottocycle

Quote:

Quote:
OMG.

Salute.
That fic was great. So poignant..
Somehow, I took the slight OOC-ness rather easily, maybe because of the scale of the incident?

Kudos for tackling a topic the original creators might never be able to. *Applauds*
For a change of mood, don't we all want more Hayuuno?

@USB500
I'll join you in the BGM!

Last edited by Ottocycle; 2007-07-19 at 08:21.
Old 2007-07-19, 12:06   Link #2193
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
LOL So what's where Poseidon comes from eh? That was so funny!!

@Nighty's Fatuuno I left my comments in the OC thread... but I'll second Satashi's request here, MORE PLEASE!

@USB If you write that Fatuuno part, send it my way!

@Kirika-chan Welcome to the board! Enjoy your stay.

@thread I havent had much time lately to follow the thread... Cant comment on Redemption yet, either, as I still have not caught up to the story. (I'm progressing... but very... slowly... )
Old 2007-07-19, 12:06   Link #2194
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

If you want to learn to speak better english we can help you ( like I help BPHaru)

Quote:
I don't like the idea who say that Nanoha is dead but ... It's a really good write (it's a good expression?). And, for me, i can easely entering in your story ^^

That why i'am like Satashi -> more please
I don't like the idea who say that Nanoha is dead = I don't like the idea that Nanoha is dead.

It's a really good write = It's a really good read
or
It's a really good write = It was written really well.

i can easely entering in your story = Your story was really entertaining.

That why i'am like Satashi =That is why I'm like Satashi
or
That why i'am like Satashi - That's why I am like Satashi

Quote:
Thank you ^^
Even if i don't speak english very well, i doing my best for speak with all of you.
After all we have all the same passion : Fanfiction and Nanoha
I doing my best for speak with all of you. = I'm doing my best to speak with all of you

After all we have all the same passion = After all, we have the same passion

Your words were perfectly understandable, just a little off on grammar :3 I'm impressed.
Old 2007-07-19, 12:48   Link #2195
Satty
Slash!

Well, might as well show my face here and show what I've been doing....

First off, I've been working on a fanfic that includes my and other people OC's, named Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha SearcherS

OP (repost from the OC thread):
Spoiler for Rise- Origa:

Snippet of my 1st chapter:

Spoiler for SearcherS 1 W.I.P:

Then, there's the Rush Hour 2/ Nanoha crossover/parody that I call Magic Hour 2

Reposted from the OC thread:
Spoiler for MH2 parts:
Old 2007-07-19, 12:59   Link #2196
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
If you want to learn to speak better english we can help you ( like I help BPHaru)

I don't like the idea who say that Nanoha is dead = I don't like the idea that Nanoha is dead.

It's a really good write = It's a really good read
or
It's a really good write = It was written really well.

i can easely entering in your story = Your story was really entertaining.

That why i'am like Satashi =That is why I'm like Satashi
or
That why i'am like Satashi - That's why I am like Satashi

I doing my best for speak with all of you. = I'm doing my best to speak with all of you

After all we have all the same passion = After all, we have the same passion

Your words were perfectly understandable, just a little off on grammar :3 I'm impressed.
Thank you very much Satashi ^^
I need your help it's sure, but i don't want bothered you. But if you don't mind i accept your help with pleasure Thank.

To fanfiction now, anyone can read and understand french ? XD because i made one fanfiction of Nanoha but in my first language ^^'
Old 2007-07-19, 13:05   Link #2197
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Thank you very much Satashi ^^
I need your help it's sure, but i don't want bothered you. But if you don't mind i accept your help with pleasure Thank.

To fanfiction now, anyone can read and understand french ? XD because i made one fanfiction of Nanoha but in my first language ^^'
but i don't want bothered you = I don't want to bother you.
'bothered' is past tense and we're speaking in present tense so you need to use 'bother' instead.

anyone can read and understand french = Can anyone read and understand French?
wording was reversed.

And sadly I can only speak English and enough Japanese to hold a conversation with a three year old ^^;

Sniplet from Redemption chapter II
Spoiler for Look at my...:
Old 2007-07-19, 14:14   Link #2198
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
I can ^^

Welcome to the forums ^^ (I'm late, I know ><)

If you made a Nanoha fic in French, then please point out where it is. I'll be glad to read it

@Satashi-san: WIN!! I'd love to see Nanoha or Fate hearing that and making a fuss out of it XD!
Old 2007-07-19, 14:52   Link #2199
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
If you made a Nanoha fic in French, then please point out where it is. I'll be glad to read it
Thank you ^^

Well, i want to put it in Fanfiction.net but i don't know how to work -__- (i'am stupid sometimes XD).
But i can spend you by PM if you want ^^
I want to know what i change and if it's good or not
Old 2007-07-19, 15:03   Link #2200
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Thank you ^^

Well, i want to put it in Fanfiction.net but i don't know how to work -__- (i'am stupid sometimes XD).
But i can spend you by PM if you want ^^
I want to know what i change and if it's good or not
You're welcome

Well, the problem with the whole PM thing is that you're only allowed to PM a maximum of 1000 words