Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-18, 10:15   Link #601
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
Huh i guess poeple hardly view this thread anymore. well anywayz ive changed my character a-little. I turns out he didn't inherit the Sharingan from his father but instead inherited Takigi Potensharu from his mother. The bloodline was latent in her clan but with the mixing of the Uchiha blood it was awakened in Obito. Here are the details of it.

Takigi Potensharu

Fuel Potential: Allows the user to awaken latent potential in a person. Latent Potential varies from one person to the next and any one person can have as few as 2 to as many as 12 unlock able power surges. Obito himself has 12, his father has 4, three of which have already been awakend and his mother has 12; 2 of which have also been awakened. It is not yet known whether or not a person who possesses this bloodline trait can awaken their own potential, as Obito has been unable to do so on himself.

The 12 Steps to Perfection

Spirit

Awaken Inner Spirit- Everyone posses this inner ability. It unlocks the inner confidence and fighting spirit of the individual. Somehow the Kyubi unlocked this in Naruto. Currently Aiko Fujiiand Arashi Hatake have this activated.

Mind

Awaken Inner Intelligence- Everyone posses this inner potential. It is a perquisite to any other awakening so that the mind can keep track of all other enhancements. Obito uses this to activate more parts of the brain and allow someone greater thinking power. This can give an increase of 20-30 points of IQ, as it did for his Father(Arashi Hatake) and Mother(Aiko Fujii).

Fuel Awakening: Fast Thinker- Obito can use this on people who only have already obtained the lesser awakening. This allows a persons brain to function at a speed that rivals a computer.

Body

Awaken Inner Strength- Obito can unlock this ability and enhance a person’s strength. Obito speculates could add about 100 lbs of strength force to your muscles.

Fuel Awakening: Power - Obito can use this on people who only have already obtained the lesser awakening. Obito speculates this could add on an additional 100 lbs of force to you muscle output.

Awaken Inner Agility- Obito can use this to activate the muscle fibers and neurons connected to the brain to enhance the motor neurons speed in a person. This created more explosive contractions and creating a greater burst speed. A gain of 10-20 M.P.H was gained through this activation by Obito’s Father Arashi.

Fuel Awakening: True speed- Obito can use this on people who only have already obtained the lesser awakening. This further spurns the growth to apply yet more advancement to speed but this time to all parts of the body, i.e. hand coordination and eye speed etc. Obito speculates the second gain to be close to 30 M.P.H.

Chakra

Awaken Inner Control- This allows Obito to stimulate a persons chakra network and brain Interaction. The nervous system and chakra network become more acclimated to each other, also the network has some valves tightened and loosened to prevent waste of Chakra in the system, to increase the persons chakra control. Example form Naruto’s chakra control level to Sasuke’s chakra control level.

Awaken Inner Reserves- This allows Obito to expel more chakra by stimulating a persons core and unleashing latent chakra that was simply not in use before. Multiply current Chakra level by 1.5 and that is what total will be after awakening.

Awaken Inner Potency- This allows Obito to enhance a persons Chakra with their renewed spiritual awakening and increase the potency of their chakra. The chakra is now stronger than before but not more numerous. Example: before it take 20 chakra to make a clone now it take 10.

Overall

Awaken Inner Ability- Obito uses this to totally revamp and improve this person. The process take 12 hours and is incredibly draining on both participants. Obito will increase the persons; Speed, Strength, and Intelligence in one awakening, however, they are not as potent as the individual awakenings.

Fuel Awakening: True Self- Obito can use this on people who only have already obtained the lesser awakening. This further expels the potential and allows Obito to awaken the person. He now allows the receivers chakra reserves to pour out as much chakra as it can. This process takes 3 days to complete, and is usually only available to someone who is related to or possess the bloodline.

It isn't all completely thought through yet but im working on it still tell meh what you think.

Really good, the only thing i would day is that 5'5" in my opinion is kinda tall for a girl of thirteen, but hey my character has flaws too, and this is your character so make it how you want. You should make a story for her too. Cute pic y the way.
Obito Uchiha
I STIL VIEW THIS THREAD!!!! I just don't write is all. Nice Kekkei Genkai probably my favourite so far, but that AND the sharingan? doesn't that overpower lil' Obito abit?

mist_ninja
A really cute character keep up the good work!! and I agree with Obito, a story would be nice.

BTW, would anyone like to read mor of my fanfic?

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 10:23   Link #602
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Obito Uchiha
I STIL VIEW THIS THREAD!!!! I just don't write is all. Nice Kekkei Genkai probably my favourite so far, but that AND the sharingan? doesn't that overpower lil' Obito abit?

mist_ninja
A really cute character keep up the good work!! and I agree with Obito, a story would be nice.

BTW, would anyone like to read mor of my fanfic?
Yeah it does thats why i had changed my story to say that he Never activated his sharingan and might not have it. I think he will get it eventually but just later. when he finally manages to awaken his nner potential he will get his Sharingan, but that will be a while back. hmmm.. i thought i said that i took out the sharingan maybe i only changed it in my FanFic
Quote:
I turns out he didn't inherit the Sharingan from his father but instead inherited Takigi Potensharu from his mother. The bloodline was latent in her clan but with the mixing of the Uchiha blood it was awakened in Obito. Here are the details of it.
found it that's where i said it...i'm not to clear on that thou srry, well YES i would LUV to see more Fanfic plz post or put a link

Oh and @temari love r u sure your character wieghs only 36 pounds she's like Next top model thin. YIKES!
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 09:47   Link #603
solex299
Chunin

Name: Kasaji Sredui

Village: leaf village

Apearance: long messy dirty blond hair, caucaisian, wears forhead protector on his arm, snow camo colored cloths, long pants and short sleeve t shirt

Clan: Sredui

Background: unlike the rest of his clan, Kasaji uses an open palm fighting style and for that he has always be picked on. He does however have the intense speed of his clan

Jutsus:

Rasengan

Lightning kick (a sprint that makes him disapear in a flash of light then he reappears right apove his enemy and comes crashing down on them in a bolt of lightning, very hard to dodge)

Summoning jutsu (summons a giant falcon)

Dagger palm: chakra spazems jutsu (when the palm strikes the stomach the one hit falls back and has a series of painful spazems from their chakra points, only bockable with armor and expansion jutsus), all jutsus require a sprinting dash to work and are enhansed by the speed spesialitys of his clan
solex299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 09:50   Link #604
solex299
Chunin

also;

Hight: 5'10''
solex299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 10:49   Link #605
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by solex299 View Post

Apearance: long messy dirty blond hair, caucaisian, wears forhead protector on his arm, snow camo colored cloths, long pants and short sleeve t shirt

Background: unlike the rest of his clan, Kasaji uses an open palm fighting style and for that he has always be picked on. He does however have the intense speed of his clan

Jutsus:

Rasengan

Lightning kick (a sprint that makes him disapear in a flash of light then he reappears right apove his enemy and comes crashing down on them in a bolt of lightning, very hard to dodge)

Dagger palm: chakra spazems jutsu (when the palm strikes the stomach the one hit falls back and has a series of painful spazems from their chakra points, only bockable with armor and expansion jutsus), all jutsus require a sprinting dash to work and are enhansed by the speed spesialitys of his clan
Quote:
also;

Hight: 5'10''
Damn that is a tall 14 year old. About how fast do you think he can move?
Old 2007-07-19, 11:41   Link #606
Adediran242

Quote:

Jutsus:

Rasengan

Sorry I don't completely get how the Jutsus wrk can u explain it again?

Anyhow new Jutsu!!!

Ninjutsu

Name: Kuchiyose: Kouchuu Kawa (Summoning: Beetle Hide)
Type: B-Rank, Defensive, No range
This is Matsuki jutsu, and it works in conjunction with her summon jutsu and her beetle contract. Matsuki is able to summon the tough, almost indestructible armour of a Herules beetle. The helmet on the armour has a a long horn so the armour has some offensive capabilities. It is however, treated as a summon so it can dissipate when the summoner wishes or when the chakra is exhausted.

I was bored so I decided to make a jutsu with an alliteration, and I thought Matsuki was the perfect candidate. Comment. Thanks

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)

Last edited by Adediran242; 2007-07-19 at 13:20.
Old 2007-07-19, 11:44   Link #607
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Sorry I don't completely get how the Jutsus wrk can u explain it again?

Anyhow new Jutsu!!!

Ninjutsu

Name: Kuchiyose Kouchuu Kawa
Type: B-Rank, Defensive, No range
This is Matsuki jutsu, and it works in conjunction with her summon jutsu and her beetle contract. Matsuki is able to summon the tough, almost indestructible armour of a Herules beetle. The helmet on the armour has a a long horn so the armour has some offensive capabilities. It is however, treated as a summon so it can dissipate when the summoner wishes or when the chakra is exhausted.

I was bored so I decided to make a jutsu with an alliteration, and I thought Matsuki was the perfect candidate. Comment. Thanks
Nice. That is like a pokemon i remeber from the days of old...Starts with an H can't remember it though. Will the summon be like a body armor or a shield? Oh...Edit...Post some of your fanfic i wanna read it that little snipet was really good. I WANT MORE!!!
Old 2007-07-19, 13:19   Link #608
Adediran242

Post oh....OK since you asked sooo nicely...

Quote:
Nice. That is like a pokemon i remeber from the days of old...Starts with an H can't remember it though. Will the summon be like a body armor or a shield? Oh...Edit...Post some of your fanfic i wanna read it that little snipet was really good. I WANT MORE!!!
Yeah, like Heracros it's name was. Thats generally how I want Matsuki's beetle summons to look like. It can be used as either a shield or body armour it's her choice.

Now what you've ALL been waiting for (NOT)

Spoiler for Fanfiction:
If you'd like more just ask.

Old 2007-07-19, 14:43   Link #609
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Yeah, like Heracros it's name was. Thats generally how I want Matsuki's beetle summons to look like. It can be used as either a shield or body armour it's her choice.

Now what you've ALL been waiting for (NOT)

Spoiler for Fanfiction:
If you'd like more just ask.
Ohh more plz..is it like the bell test?
Old 2007-07-19, 20:55   Link #610
mist_ninja
Banned

Quote:
Yeah it does thats why i had changed my story to say that he Never activated his sharingan and might not have it. I think he will get it eventually but just later. when he finally manages to awaken his nner potential he will get his Sharingan, but that will be a while back. hmmm.. i thought i said that i took out the sharingan maybe i only changed it in my FanFic

found it that's where i said it...i'm not to clear on that thou srry, well YES i would LUV to see more Fanfic plz post or put a link

Oh and @temari love r u sure your character wieghs only 36 pounds she's like Next top model thin. YIKES!
umm... i said 120 pounds. not 36 pounds.
mist_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 21:00   Link #611
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

@Temari Love
your character needs to eat something quick!! lol
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 21:47   Link #612
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Jutsu name:

Hi-Kaihou (light release) or Kurokaihou (dark release): Seishou Kakkou (Spirit form).

This jutsu allows the user to dematerialize thier body into thier spirit form by activating thier Chakra and channeling it into thier soul. A good person would use Light Release: Spirit form Technique, and an evil would use Dark release, and thier body would turn into a white glowing wisp of light capable of very fast travel.

Advantages: This jutsu reqires no handseals, it just requires the user to channel chakra. It could be used to avoid an attack that the user cannot block or counter. An example is you are pinned/tied to the ground and someone is about to stab you, You activate this jutsu, and the sword passes right through your spirit essence and you can float through whatever tied you down. User can rematerialize only parts of thier body at a time and attack while mostly invulnerable.When in spirit form user can fly at the same pace as thier full sprint. Easy to learn.

Disadvantages: When rematerializing if you are attacked before rematerialization occurs your rematirialization could be interrupted any you could come back with only one leg or like your head up your ass. Requires small amount of chakra to activate initially but the chakra must be continually maintained and the amount of chakra needed to maintain the technique increaes exponetially over a short period of time.Hard to master.

My character created and mastered this jtsu and can use it to it's full potential. Let's say you strike at his face with a punch. He can dematerialize before you hit him, and rematerialize before you withdraw your punch. Except where his head was he has reformed to have both of his hands holding you arm and his leg is already cocked back to kick your face. This jtsu is easy to learn but hard to master. But mastering it is when it truly comes into play as a strong Jutsu.

Jutsu name-

Seal Release: Shadowcopy Technique

This jutsu allows he user to summon a scroll that can block any technique as long as the same amount of chakra is used to block it. Then additional Chakra is used to store the technique in the summoned scroll, and used later. The scroll can then be summoned and studied. The scroll will now be in the form of instructions on how to learn the technique and all of it's Weaknesses/Strengths. Also the Seal can be activated twice and will channel the chakra used to seal the technique and can allow the user or the person who activates the scroll to perform the technique once. This can also be used on Genjutsu and defensive Ninjutsu moves.

The Genjutsu: User must first reaalise he/or she is in the Genjutsu and then perform the technique. This is extremely diffucult however and is rarely pulled off.

Defensive Ninjutsu: The user simply walks up to the defense and summons the scroll on top of the defense and it will absorb it as long as sifficient chakra is supplied that would have been able tobreak through the defense.

Advantages: Can learn and breakdown many techniques. Can use technique which helps provoke unconcious brain and muscle memory and GREATLY aid the user incomprehending the move.

Disadvantages: Once the scroll is activated the first time it will be destroyed within 1 week of it's activation. Only 4 of such scrolls can be to a User at a time. a scroll can last only 1 month. If a move requiring a large amount of Chakra is blocked the user could be left with litlle or no chakra after storing it and very vulnerable to attack.

I have also found the weapon form my character if you read his storyline. All of his family leave 1 week before Itachi is to come to take obito, and they go in search of the weapon. I'm not sure how they weill get it but here is the weapon. This is a REAL weapon it is an actual Japanese Myth not Fanfic.

Tonbo-Giri: Dragon-fly Cutter

The Tonbogiri (蜻蛉切, Tonbogiri) is one of three legendary Japanese spears created by the famed swordsmith Masazane, said to be wielded by the daimyo Honda Tadakatsu. The spear derives its name from the myth that a dragonfly landed on its blade and was instantly cut in two. Thus Tonbo (Japanese for "dragonfly") and giri (Japanese for "cutting"), translating this spear's name as "Dragonfly Cutter/Cutting spear".

Dragonflies are believed to symbolize the samurai, mainly for their simplicity and courage.[citation needed]

Obito is skilled with the weapon.(please keep in mind he doesn;t have it yet but he will get it.And Shino will ate him for all the Dragon fleis he kills.)but he is better at using a chokuto or Katana so he has created Jutsu that will transform the Tonbogiri(It is a spear) into a sword, but still retain it's properties which are. Sharp as Kusagnagi, Can extend it's length in both pole and swod form, and can combine with chakra to create devasating affects. More about this Later.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!
I didn't read it all but I really like those jutsu and your character. I thought of a jutsu simialar to that but decided not to use it but I like that Light Release jutsu and you gave me some ideas thank you.
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 08:45   Link #613
Adediran242

Post Credit where credit is due, and then a fanfic

A big thanks to Dan the Man for helping with Soujuu's puppets!!! you ARE the best artist on this thread. Bio for a new character coming soon but for now your stuck with this:
Spoiler for Fanfiction:

A lil' bit of action for anyone who reads the fanfic, I hope you enjoy.

Old 2007-07-20, 12:33   Link #614
Tumoroshi
Hidden Leaf Chuunin

Justu: Shadow Meld no Justu
Ninjutsu
You are combined with your shadow and become half shadow half human being. Your speed is multiplied by two. You can hide yourself in the shadows. Lasts until you release it or chakra runs out.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The only advantage was stated above "can hide yourself in the shadows". Disadvantage.... useless at night and very weak at high noon.
Tumoroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:35   Link #615
Tumoroshi
Hidden Leaf Chuunin

Oh and I forgot to mention that only my custom character, Okana(surname) Tumoroshi(first name) can use this jutsu of mine.
Old 2007-07-20, 12:41   Link #616
Tumoroshi
Hidden Leaf Chuunin

Well heres my custom characters description.
Name: Okana Tumorohsi
Eyes: Dark green
Hair: Shaggy light brown
Height: 5'0"
Village:Konoha
Weight:120 lb.
Sensei:Whomever is given to him(Just became genin)
Jutsu: Shadow Meld no Jutsu(will be upgraded when become jounin or very skilled chuunin)
well thats my custom character(he made jutsu himself) OH!! i forgot seals for shadow meld no jutsu are... (wait i shoudlnt tell you them because only Tumoroshi can use them =P)

i dont no if u noticed but he loves shadows mor than shikamaru. i mean he actually fuses wit them.

srry but i worst artist in world so i dont got a drawing for him

Last edited by Tumoroshi; 2007-07-24 at 23:30.
Old 2007-07-20, 12:42   Link #617
Tumoroshi
Hidden Leaf Chuunin

wow i forget alot his age is 12
Old 2007-07-20, 12:43   Link #618
Tumoroshi
Hidden Leaf Chuunin

if u dont comment its ok wit me but it would be nice if u told me anything about my creations
Old 2007-07-20, 13:33   Link #619
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
jutsu:katon:gokyouna suvero no jutsu(fire style: supernova explosion jutsu)
requirements: A lot of space(equleivent to a hidden village) and 1 bijuu and a 20 minute wait.
advantges: Can get rid of anything within 25 km.
disadvantges:Its and un-reversable jutsu that lasts 10-25 minutes and destroys even your own teammates. consumes the amount of chakra you need to perform 10 chidors.
users:My guy(Aukuta)
effect: destroys everthing in its way.
description: Ultimate jutsu under the fire style(katon).
seen by:Kakshi, Naruto, The AL, all of the Akatsuki, and Neji.(Oh yeah and Kabuto Oro and Sasuke.)
looks like: a huge star exploding. the star comes out of the bijuu but doesn't kill the user or the bijuu.

Last edited by hidantheimmortal; 2007-07-20 at 13:35. Reason: forgot sumthin
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:44   Link #620
Adediran242

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
jutsu:katon:gokyouna suvero no jutsu(fire style: supernova explosion jutsu)
requirements: A lot of space(equleivent to a hidden village) and 1 bijuu and a 20 minute wait.
advantges: Can get rid of anything within 25 km.
disadvantges:Its and un-reversable jutsu that lasts 10-25 minutes and destroys even your own teammates. consumes the amount of chakra you need to perform 10 chidors.
users:My guy(Aukuta)
effect: destroys everthing in its way.
description: Ultimate jutsu under the fire style(katon).
seen by:Kakshi, Naruto, The AL, all of the Akatsuki, and Neji.(Oh yeah and Kabuto Oro and Sasuke.)
looks like: a huge star exploding. the star comes out of the bijuu but doesn't kill the user or the bijuu.
Cool Jutsu but I doubt that it has a good enough drawback for something that strong.

Anywho,

Ninjutsu

Name: Kurakan no Jutsu
Type: A-Rank, Defensive, no range
This jutsu negates the effects of any external uses of chakra. By coming into contact with an opponent, the user can completely render their ninjutsu useless by coming into contact with their opponent. The jutsu only works if the user exerts the same ammount of chakra, or more chakra to balance out the negation. The jutsu does not work on Kekkei Genkai

Last edited by Adediran242; 2007-09-25 at 14:17.