Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-07-17, 00:11   Link #721
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Renji has captain level Reiatsu. He got it when he got Bankai. Getting Bankai makes your spirtual pressure go up alot.
That's debatable, to me he just seems like a vice captains level with a bankai. His reiatsu when he goes bankai is noticeably lower then a captains bankai.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 01:20   Link #722
majin_vegeta

Who says that. Rukia comments on the strength of his Reiatsu and she says it so big she almost didn't recognize it. It was during his fight with Kuchiki. I'm pretty sure he's powerful, it's just that he hasn't trained long enough with his Bankai to be able to control it 100 percent yet.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 11:15   Link #723
kagato3

It's pretty much stated that just haveing bankai ups your power by a factor of around 10 and Renji has been shown to be one of the stronger (if not the strongest) VC's even before he gained Bankai. So It's pretty clear that he is now captain level in terms of power, in fighting skill it is a bit debateable.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 12:29   Link #724
animelover14

Rukia question......

Okay, we all know Rukia's from the sould society right? But how did she die? I mean she had to have been alive once in her life but they never mention anything about how she died. Well, from what I've watched anyways.
animelover14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 16:09   Link #725
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It was implied (though not stated outright) that she died from starvation. Ick, not fun.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 19:16   Link #726
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaixX View Post
chapter 237<< latest one anyway... there are some in previus chapters....

Anywayz... may i noe the chapter that states that Hogyoku was placed inside Rukia in SS? I seemed to have missed it....
Thanks a lot!! I saw it..............and after that.........guess what??? I was like:
then then and then and eventually..... lol...
I'm so sorry if I can't help u with your question cuz I've missed some of the earlier episodes as I was busy eliminating the hollows (homework and teachers)..lol..
Maybe I'll be able to help in the future once I get the grips of this whole complicated 'Bleach' stuff....

Oh yeah...btw....can anyone please tell me if this pic is from the manga itself:

.....and if so...what chapter?

thanks guys!!!
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 19:35   Link #727
poptart
come tess me now!!

the pics are from the manga...

the one with ichigo looking at rukia is from the recent chapters (in the 230's maybe)

the one with rukia looking at ichigo was from the earlier chapters (chapter 25 maybe)

Last edited by poptart; 2007-07-17 at 19:53.
poptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 04:23   Link #728
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

The chapter for ichigo's face is chapter 213, "trifle".
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 11:50   Link #729
ipernorris

I was thinking about the speed in Bleachverse: we know that the shinigami fast movement skill is called shunpo, while the corresponding hollow skill is called sonido. Even tough they're pretty much the same it's clear that they comes from very different powers: shinigami and hollow. So even if they have the same result, they should be different things: for an hybrid is it possible to mix shunpo and sonido together in order to obtain higher speeds? Something which moves almost istantly cannot be hit, no matter how strong the attack is...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 21:00   Link #730
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

That's more of a speculative question...
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 00:33   Link #731
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I was thinking about the speed in Bleachverse: we know that the shinigami fast movement skill is called shunpo, while the corresponding hollow skill is called sonido. Even tough they're pretty much the same it's clear that they comes from very different powers: shinigami and hollow. So even if they have the same result, they should be different things: for an hybrid is it possible to mix shunpo and sonido together in order to obtain higher speeds? Something which moves almost istantly cannot be hit, no matter how strong the attack is...
I am not too sure about this..But i Haven seen any hollows using sonido.. My safest bet is that only arracars(spelling error?) is able to use this...havin gain shinigami powers... I think the vizard still use shunpo though...Kubo Tite didn't state anything about this i think....I may be wrong...So correct me if i am...

A Question pls^_^... Haf ichi ever seen Aizen release his zanpakto? If not, he should not be hypnotised yet right?

Last edited by XxHaixX; 2007-07-23 at 21:43.
XxHaixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 23:52   Link #732
zionforsale

This question is about some old stuff I've been pondering about. In Episode 17, Kisuke Urahara told Ichigo that he would get stronger if he desired to save Rukia from the bottom of his heart, that "the power of love is stronger than steel". Yet in chapter 57, his words are translated as "The strength of will is stronger than steel". Which one is the correct translation? And also, if there is a difference between anime and manga's translation (and they are both following the same storyline), which one should we take as correct to understand the story?
zionforsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 01:11   Link #733
poptart
come tess me now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionforsale View Post
This question is about some old stuff I've been pondering about. In Episode 17, Kisuke Urahara told Ichigo that he would get stronger if he desired to save Rukia from the bottom of his heart, that "the power of love is stronger than steel". Yet in chapter 57, his words are translated as "The strength of will is stronger than steel". Which one is the correct translation? And also, if there is a difference between anime and manga's translation (and they are both following the same storyline), which one should we take as correct to understand the story?
mmm... what i heard was "the strength of your feelings is stronger than steel" or something to that effect. not love. are you going by the dubb?
Old 2007-07-24, 02:57   Link #734
zionforsale

No, it was the subs. I don't remember from whom though.
zionforsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 08:37   Link #735
poptart
come tess me now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionforsale View Post
No, it was the subs. I don't remember from whom though.
i think that was it. what i heard and what was subbed was the "strength of your feelings" line. so i think that it is more to do with someone taking liberties with it.

since this show has a no talky about subs and where to find them rule i can only say that in a literal sense, the "strength of your feelings" which is pretty much the same as "strength of your will" is the correct translation.

but the anime, as some will tell you, has its own storyline that will differ from the manga at times. the choice is yours which to consider is the fact. i say manga, but that is my personal opinion.
Old 2007-07-25, 06:07   Link #736
Ichimaru

arrancars evolution theory to help aizen

Spoiler:
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 11:15   Link #737
Jecks
Jecks

thnx poptart and sceptileex!! =)

Guys....do u know where I can download ichiruki doujinshi? I've been looking for one for ages and I cannot find one!!

Thanks!!
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 12:05   Link #738
bkzjester

About Ikkaku

When he fought one of the arrancar that came with Grimmjaw, was the limit lifted before or after he defeated him??
bkzjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 13:04   Link #739
kagato3

Ikkaku was never limited. Only Captains and VC's are limited, but the others had their limit lifted after his fight was over.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2007-07-26 at 14:38.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 18:22   Link #740
Lendial

Spoiler for bleach manga:
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a