AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-28, 18:34   Link #1
tkdtiger

[manga] Comparing the Clans of Naruto

What are your favorite clans shown in the Manga so far?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:18   Link #2
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
So far my favorite clans are the Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Kaguya.
the Kaguya clan being my fav, but if Jugo has a clan then it is one of my favs also.

Last edited by Cmart; 2007-07-28 at 19:31.
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:24   Link #3
tkdtiger

well my favorit clans at the moment has to be the clans that Chouji, Shikamaru, and Ino are a part of. I think the Hyuga clan is maybe my fourth favorite and my last favorite is maybe the Uchiha. I'm wondering which are the 4 great clans of Konoha? Does anyone know if Gaara is part of a clan...if so his clan may be my favorite...
Old 2007-07-28, 20:04   Link #4
tatami
back in black

doesnt matter:

uchiha is the best,rest can compete...nothing can beat the sharingan...even god will be trapped in genjutsu,burn by MS and etc...

for the honest answer: hyuuga is my fav...the fighting style and abilities are cooler for me yet i may be trapped in genjutsu....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
well my favorit clans at the moment has to be the clans that Chouji, Shikamaru, and Ino are a part of. I think the Hyuga clan is maybe my fourth favorite and my last favorite is maybe the Uchiha. I'm wondering which are the 4 great clans of Konoha? Does anyone know if Gaara is part of a clan...if so his clan may be my favorite...
are you taking individuals as center point for whole clan? cmon man not your fav char,your fav clan

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-29 at 06:53. Reason: do not double post
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 20:12   Link #5
AnbuItachi

uchiha and hyuga, they have awesome eyes
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 20:36   Link #6
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
are you taking individuals as center point for whole clan? cmon man not your fav char,your fav clan
haha but I can't decide...I like them all I agree with you. I think the most interesting clan over all is the Hyuga clan. I mean they're supposed to be the oldest and I wouldn't mind learning more about them...Second I like the Nara clan. Hey they are guardians of a forest
Old 2007-07-28, 21:59   Link #7
razor886
Blood Angel

Uchiha clan without Sasuke in it...
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 22:01   Link #8
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
doesnt matter:

uchiha is the best,rest can compete...nothing can beat the sharingan...even god will be trapped in genjutsu,burn by MS and etc...

for the honest answer: hyuuga is my fav...the fighting style and abilities are cooler for me yet i may be trapped in genjutsu....
uchiha isn't best, that's bullshit ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuuga ftw ?
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 22:03   Link #9
razor886
Blood Angel

Well you can see that the Uchiha is the dominating clan right now with Sasuke and Itachi... What about Neji and Hinata?!?! Useless...
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 06:02   Link #10
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
uchiha isn't best, that's bullshit ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuuga ftw ?

wtf you talking about?

the clan right now consist of itachi and sasuke who both have god like sharingan...just send this duo to konoha and no more konoha....

one can burn anything,control space and time,instant deaths,uber genjutsu,lightning fast jutsus and actions,super tacticians other is despite he is young, uber fast speed,good tactician,a sharingan that can even cast genjutsu on manda,new inventions of variation of chidori etc etc.

there is no other clan that have these traits...sharingan is the ultimate trait in the series and i hate it but i am mature enough to accept it.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 09:40   Link #11
tkdtiger

heh I think it depends on the personal preferances I mean this wasn't meant to be a this clan vs that clan type thread anyways lol. Just a thread where we could compare them. For example I think politically speaking the Hyuga has the most influence. Uchiha probably has the most powerful BL (at least for fights that are up close and personal) Nara Clan has important medications and other potions, and the Akimichi (sp?) seems to need the Nara clans for those pills, which vastly increases their abilities. Ironically I think various clans appear to have stong ties together. Nara/Akimichi=those special pills Hyuga/Uchiha=BL's may be related

Actually I'm very interested in the relations between the Hyuga and the Uchiha clans. I was theorizing that maybe one of the Hyuga's researched the Byakugan and came up with Sharingan and this new BL was created maybe to help protect their clan...
Old 2007-07-29, 18:29   Link #12
BlackShinobi07

Theres no point in comparing the clans of Naruto at this point in the manga. The Uchiha Clan triumphs above them all by far.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-29 at 22:33.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 19:50   Link #13
Rahan

The Uchihas are not a clan anymore.

I'll go with the Nara.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 20:37   Link #14
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
The Uchihas are not a clan anymore.

I'll go with the Nara.
Considering there are currently three people with that name in the manga, I'd say theres still an Uchiha clan.

However, if you mean there's not a clan anymore because they dont live together or act as a family, then yea I guess your right.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-29 at 20:52.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 20:41   Link #15
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Theres no point in comparing the clans of Naruto at this point in the manga. The Uchiha triumps above them all by far.
We wouldn't know that although that seems to be true.

Neji, Shino, and Kiba hasn't fought with all they've got. Hinata didn't use her potential yet. Shikamaru just unlocked his potential. Kimmimaro is dead. We didn't see what Pein could do.

My favorite clans are the Kaguya, Uchiha, and Hyuga clans.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 21:16   Link #16
quater
Kazekage Q

Favorite clans are Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Aburame Clan.

In comparing the clans well we know really little about all but the Uchiha and Hyuuga and what we know about the Hyuuga and the uchiha really is slightly outdated. In short we aren't sure but it's a safe bet that Uchiha is a very powerful one.

But most powerful...Impossible really. Every situation is different there is no absolute Uchiha will always beat Hyuuga.
quater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 21:23   Link #17
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I don't know why you people say you like the Kaguya clan when they were just bloodthirsty ballet dancers who got themselves killed. I suppose its because Kimimaro was such a prodigy that you favor his clan that treated him like shit out of association. So what some of you are really saying is you just like the bloodline.

I like the idea of the Inazuka clan. Who doesn't like dogs right? Nothing beats a lifelong canine companion.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 22:18   Link #18
yungz21

i say uchiha and kagya clan because they are great taijutsu users but if lee had a clan his would be my favorite because he has one of if not the best taijutsu
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 06:39   Link #19
TrizoM

Inazuka clan is great i think because having a fellow pet ninja is awesome it goes everywhere u go and it helps in battles and its cunsiderd a wepon so its not cheating like 2 on 1
TrizoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 11:40   Link #20
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

uchiha, i wonder if anyone would choose aburame just the idea of bugs
IN ur body... O.o
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote