AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-28, 19:34   Link #521
Da_truth

I think he might be an Uchiha that has used his Sharigan and has lost his sight.

I think Madara is a uchiha who has lost his sight like Itachi is. From using his sharigan to much.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-29 at 07:09. Reason: do not double post
Da_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:37   Link #522
iBeast

I've just re-read the chapter and boy, I thought Itachi was quiet with the "......" Pain didn't say a single word throughout the whole chapter!
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:39   Link #523
Da_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
I've just re-read the chapter and boy, I thought Itachi was quiet with the "......" Pain didn't say a single word throughout the whole chapter!
I know right
Old 2007-07-28, 19:52   Link #524
AnbuItachi

if leader is tobi and he lost his eyesight, why is pain following his orders. Pain never lost a battle, can't he defeat an eyeless dood?
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:54   Link #525
Da_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
if leader is tobi and he lost his eyesight, why is pain following his orders. Pain never lost a battle, can't he defeat an eyeless dood?
That depends. They never said Pain fought a battle etheir...
Old 2007-07-28, 19:56   Link #526
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
i have a question, did itachi and kisame stop goin after naruto all together or were they just assigned a different beast? i kno kisame captured that old man but are they still after naruto? it would be an awesome battle if itachi and Pain showed up to capture naruto then sasuke shows up too.... just some speculation.
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:57   Link #527
Da_truth

Let me explain it better...

I think Madara is inside of Tobi's body. He has possesed him or somthing, he needed his body because his over use of the sharigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmart View Post
i have a question, did itachi and kisame stop goin after naruto all together or were they just assigned a different beast? i kno kisame captured that old man but are they still after naruto? it would be an awesome battle if itachi and Pain showed up to capture naruto then sasuke shows up too.... just some speculation.
I think they are still assigned to the 9 tails.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-29 at 07:09. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-07-28, 20:11   Link #528
AnbuItachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_truth View Post
That depends. They never said Pain fought a battle etheir...
LOL thats funny hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_truth View Post
Let me explain it better...

I think Madara is inside of Tobi's body. He has possesed him or somthing, he needed his body because his over use of the sharigan.
again why would he get into tobi's body when hes not exactly that great, he coulda just taken someone from the clan before itachi kill them all,
Old 2007-07-28, 20:12   Link #529
quater
Kazekage Q

That was a likeable chapter. Pretty interesting at least.

I agree with whoever said Tobi is trying to lie low and not reveal his powers. I agree. He is just strong enough to do it convincingly too. This also can help him alot too.
quater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 20:13   Link #530
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nustart View Post
OK..I am a 100% positive Tobi is NOT MADARA !! and is OBITO!!!
1. Hasn't any one ever wondered why the name tobi? I believe We've been given this hint from the beginning. T-O-B-I- O-B-I-T-O move the t to the back and add an o and you got Obito!!
2. Why a hole only exposing one eye with the sharrigan on his mask?...Because he only has one eye with the sharrigan. And if we all remember Obito had the right eye left and gave the left to Kakashi.
3. Though it is confusing, Tobi doesn't call him self Madara, he simply listed his power.
I agree with this. We must bare in mind that Kyuubi was the first person to mention Madara and he clearly has a connection to the "true purpose" of Sharingan.

Madara may be an ancient Uchiha who had a connection to Kyuubi. I think Tobi is Obito and that both he and Itachi are interested in unlocking this power that Madara possessed.

Whatever this "true power" is, both Itachi and Tobi have an interest in Sasuke's progress. Kyuubi is wanted by Akatsuki and Kyuubi told Sasuke not to kill Naruto because he would regret it.

So whatever Tobi's agenda is, acquiring Kyuubi and his survival are essential to that plan.

There is also the matter of assembling all of the Bijuu. I think Pain was lying to the other Akatsuki members about using the Bijuu for world domination and they are instead being collected for a ritual that is related to Sharingan's "true" power and purpose.

I suspect that the Uchiha were obligated to maintain an ancient secret only they know about. Perhaps they are trying to unseal an ancient evil power that Madara had acquired long ago, in which they need Bijuu and powerful Sharingan users for to complete a ritual.

My guess is that Obito was taken from that battlefield by a ninja or ninjas who were able to revive him and during his exile from Konoha he became obsessed with the ultimate power of the Uchiha and became a powerful, one-eyed Sharingan master.

Itachi, who has been aware of a 3rd potential MS user, must have encountered him during a mission with ANBU. By then he was no longer the clutsy 12 year old living in Kakashi's shadow, he was a powerful Sharingan master who inspired Itachi to fulfill his own sinister ambitions.
Old 2007-07-28, 20:59   Link #531
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Thats the thing. Then why even go out hunting for the 3rd biju with deidara? or why even join akatsuki and be visible? I'm really really shocked by the latest turn.
You're shocked after reading the chapter? Even with all the spoilers that were flying around? You were given warning. :P

But the thing is when he was with Deidara, Tobi never really participated in battle or showed his true nature. Why he chose to pose as Zetsu's subordinate in the first place is still an issue. Whatever his reason, capturing jinchuuriki wasn't a concern. He probably wanted to make sure that things were being handled as they should.

Quote:
Someone said the tobi with deidara was a bunshin. Bunshins are normally destroyed when you put a blade through them. Don't forget that.
What's being suggested is that he used Shouten no Jutsu to make a clone of himself like the leader used to make clones of Itachi and Kisame, not bunshin. Shouten clones don't get destroyed in one hit. Not only that, but the actual person can be miles away possibly controlling the clone and experiencing everything they see and hear. If that's the case, the Tobi that died in that explosion was just the nobody sacrificed to make the clone.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:07   Link #532
tatami
back in black

and also that would explain why tobi is weaker or seemed like it
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:20   Link #533
prettykitty

i loved this chapter cant wait 4 da next 1 i hope pein finds naruto soon so we can see wot type of ability he has and i really hope hes related to naruto or there would have been no point in hiding who he was
prettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:26   Link #534
Hir0

I dunno bout the bit bout Tobi being Obito. Obito was a person who cared bout his friends, i dont see why he wouldnt go back to Konoha if he was still alive. Im still wondering y does AL look so much like Naruto
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:27   Link #535
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
again why would he get into tobi's body when hes not exactly that great, he coulda just taken someone from the clan before itachi kill them all,
Maybe Obito had some secret powers within him, I mean Naruto looks like a dumbass, too, but he has the Kyuubi.
Old 2007-07-28, 21:36   Link #536
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Maybe Obito had some secret powers within him, I mean Naruto looks like a dumbass, too, but he has the Kyuubi.
hmmm yeah sure why not, with in Obito there was the 8 tail.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:48   Link #537
AnbuItachi

definitely, he definitely does
Old 2007-07-28, 23:48   Link #538
frijidz

i can only think of one one-eyed sharingan user in this universe
frijidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 23:54   Link #539
Fang taichou

Quote:
Originally Posted by frijidz View Post
i can only think of one one-eyed sharingan user in this universe
You mean two, Kakashi (left eye) and Tobi/Obito(right eye).

Besides, it's possible Obito changed after the rock burial incident. Who's to say he wasn't brainwashed by someone even greater than him?
Fang taichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 00:04   Link #540
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmart View Post
Well Sasuke could use Naruto as bait. He knows Akatsuki is after him. So if he could stop other members from getting him, eventually Itachi would have to go and Sasuke would be waiting.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote