AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-22, 11:28   Link #501
Shizuru Fujino

Remember, the fox didn't just appear in the village one day...Doesn't the fox and the others randomly make appearances throughout history?

For all we know Madara could be hundreds of years old.

If anything the creator might not ever bring him up again.

Just like how Kakuzu mentions he fought the 1st Hokage and when others predicted a flashback in the next chapter of the two fighting, Kakuzu dies and it is never explored further.

It's more or less like the creator is adding in certain things and seeing if he wants to continue with them or not.
Old 2007-07-22, 15:43   Link #502
EgoSannin

I think Uchiha Madara is the left statue guy in the Valley of the End waterfalls.

you remembered two statue? =) absolutly he is madara.!!!

And also Kakashi said " What a coincidence..This place this guys"
Old 2007-07-23, 19:15   Link #503
quater
Kazekage Q

I agree with Shizuru I think he is just kinda putting out leads and may someday connect them maybe not.
Old 2007-07-24, 00:31   Link #504
Shizuru Fujino

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoSannin View Post
I think Uchiha Madara is the left statue guy in the Valley of the End waterfalls.

you remembered two statue? =) absolutly he is madara.!!!

And also Kakashi said " What a coincidence..This place this guys"
The place is called: "The Valley of The Ends"

I believe that is what Kakashi meant.

Also the statues are the first two Hokages I believe.

-----

Thanks for agreeing with me Quarter.

I meant, it's like he doesn't know if he wants to do it or not. Seems like he hasn't planned it all out yet, which makes the manga a bit more interesting. If it was set in stone, it'd be predictable...However, the main problem is that people like me get pissed when they never figure out all the secrets!!

Did Kakuzu win the battle?

Why was Hayate sick!?

Who was that damn ANBU girl that swore to avenge Hayate? Did she die already?

AND WHO THE HELL IS UCHIHA MADARA!?

If you go back far enough, you'll find plenty of things he left out in the open, yet never explored.

However, Madara has drawn more attention than the others...So he might want to please the fans and explain more about this one.
Old 2007-07-28, 00:10   Link #505
GT-RX

uhh well i think i know whats up. well Madara is the first uchiha he was born from a Tengu and a Hyuga woman. he was known as tobi but reveales himself as Madara in the newest scantalation. and yes in the valley of the end one of the statues is Madara uchiha. and yes he kills the 1st hokage.
Old 2007-07-28, 01:44   Link #506
Icecolduchiha

For those who say tobi just said he was madara, you need to go over it and read it better....please before you go on with that BS
Old 2007-07-28, 02:34   Link #507
logiebear

so i've been reading up and stuff and from the last manga i have a theory to the story. so from what i'm reading in the discussion so far i have a feeling that people are missing a huge part of the manga. so tobi suddenly says "My power... Uchiha Madara's power... The sharingan's true power..." and people are basing a lot on that line. however if you put the previous lines tobi says and this line together:

(first tells pein that everyone must hurry and capture their own jinchuurikis)
pein: "I know."
tobi: "Soon... Soon all our goals will be achieved. and when they are, everything will be as it shud. My power... Uchiha Madara's power... The sharingan's true power..."
(tobi then shows his sharingan)

so if you read the line correctly, it means that when all their goals are achieved (which includes getting all the tailed-demons and something about a machine?) tobi's power... uchiha madara's power... the sharingan's true power will be as it shud. this means that uchiha madara's power is not as it shud be right now, meaning that it's probably really weak or gone or something like that. THIS THROWS IN THE POSSIBILITY THAT TOBI IS ACTUALLY UCHIHA MADARA AND THAT HE IS JUST REFERING TO HIMSELF IN THIRD PERSON WHEN HE SAYS "Uchiha Madara's power". HOWEVER!! tobi could also not be UM and just be another sharingan user (obito? shisui? some other random guy?) and he's trying to revive UM or something or UM is still alive but really weak.

so something interesting to note is that remember when sasuke saw into naruto and met face to face with kyuubi. well kyuubi saw the sharingan and said he recognized it from someone also a long time ago (uchiha madara?) so there's a possibility that kyuubi fought UM and either killed him or made him weak or something. so something to do with getting all the tailed-demons has something to do with reviving Uchiha Madara or even just his power.

next, so there's a possibility that itachi was crying after he heard that sasuke had died. i have a really interesting theory about this hinting to something to do with making sasuke stronger than itachi and possibility fighting Uchiha Madara? this theory has a lot of holes in it, but here it goes:

assuming itachi never killed uchiha shisui and that tobi is uchiha shisui, he may have had a plan to revive uchiha madara which he let itachi in on. and something with killing the whole clan to prove his trust to uchiha shisui (either that or itachi did it solely to make sasuke seek power to grow stronger). itachi does this to "train" sasuke to defeat uchiha madara eventually.

either that or tobi is uchiha madara himself and itachi is still training sasuke to fight/kill him.

that would explain the crying if itachi thought sasuke was dead, however that doesn't explain why itachi doesn't just kill uchiha madara right now already. maybe cuz of the other members of akatsuki being there. i dunno but it's all just a theory.

i do believe that uchiha madara will probably come back to power somehow, but something that bothers me is that it will mean the kyuubi will be extracted from naruto and naruto will die. (which we all know isn't possible cuz he's the main character =P)

so there you have it! my theory. actually right now i strongly believe that tobi is actually uchiha madara and just made to look like obito to mess with our minds. (either that or uchiha madara is doing the oro thing of transfering bodies and picked obito's body to form tobi =P)

questions anyone? comments? opinions?
Old 2007-07-28, 02:39   Link #508
Covenant

Tobi is NOT Madara, he is Obito. Makes that fairly clear at the end of 364.
Old 2007-07-28, 02:59   Link #509
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I've been reading these theories about Itachi and Madara, and I may have come to a possible theori as to why the Uchiha is dead....
Since Itachi was on missions. somewhere along the line he either met Pien or Madara, most likely Madara, and he told Itachi that he needed another Sharingan user, both skilled and powerful. Itachi refused and Madara told him about the Sharingan, or he either found out from the Temple. Madara being fed up with Itachi's refusal and with the possible threat of the Uchiha clan, killed them all. When Itachi returned and saw the massacre Madara told him that now everyone will think that Itachi killed everyone and that he has no reason to not join.
Madara then though that if he doesn't join, there still is Sasuke. He spared him because Sasuke was similar to Madara, and most likely had more potential then Itachi. Itachi knew this and when threated to have his little brother killed, he agread to join Akatsuki.
When Sasuke finally came, ITachi knew that he was no match for Madara alone, so he mada Sasuke see all those things and traumatized him. Don't forget the M. Sharingan can make illusions that never happened. So he hoped that Sasuke can get stronger by hating him. Hoping that one day after he defeats Itachi, he ca go head to head with the real killer of his clan.
This is just a theory, +
Old 2007-07-28, 13:37   Link #510
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuru Fujino View Post
The place is called: "The Valley of The Ends"

I believe that is what Kakashi meant.

Also the statues are the first two Hokages I believe.
The only thing that is certain is that the statue on the right is the 1st hokage... the second statue is unknown and does not look like the 2nd hokage... it's speculated that the 2nd statue is Uchiha Madara, but that's only speculation
Quote:
However, the main problem is that people like me get pissed when they never figure out all the secrets!!

Did Kakuzu win the battle?

Why was Hayate sick!?

Who was that damn ANBU girl that swore to avenge Hayate? Did she die already?

AND WHO THE HELL IS UCHIHA MADARA!?

If you go back far enough, you'll find plenty of things he left out in the open, yet never explored.

However, Madara has drawn more attention than the others...So he might want to please the fans and explain more about this one.
-So long as Kakuzu didn't kill the 1st hokage, then it doesn't matter who won... and if he did kill him, they would have said so... short answer... no one really cares cause it's not important
-It was his gimmick
-She was Hayate's girlfriend, and it's not said anywhere that she died... she just faded into abscurity and is rather pointless
-he will get to that... Seriously, he can't just revel all the secrets at once, or they wouldn't be secrets... they will be revealed all in good time
Old 2007-07-28, 13:41   Link #511
AnbuItachi

why would Obito join akatsuki, let alone become the leader... he mustve been really young when he made it considering how old the members are, Sasori left 20 years ago most likely to join akatsuki, that would make Obito.. how old?
Old 2007-07-28, 14:48   Link #512
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
why would Obito join akatsuki, let alone become the leader... he mustve been really young when he made it considering how old the members are, Sasori left 20 years ago most likely to join akatsuki, that would make Obito.. how old?
not exactly, like most missingnin, Sasori probably initally left his village for his own reasons... nothing to really said he joined akatsuki right after... Diedara for instance was recruited after he left his village and became a missingnin... i doubt akatsuki would pursue ninjas who are still part of a village since they can not really be trusted as members of a crimal organization; only after they leave the village, and become evil would akatsuki pursue them
Old 2007-07-28, 17:17   Link #513
7thFonon
seventh

-I think Tobi is Obito.
-The hair is exactly the same hair style with no difference.
-The Right eye is only shown, as his other is with Kakashi.
-Strangely, Konoha's "Will of Fire" was once mentioned by Akatsuki (which is an international organization) so the leader from Konoha must have had an ifluence.
-Obito's sensei was the future 4th Hokage. ^^^
-Sharingan
- Until just recently, Tobi's personality directly fits Obito's if he were to grow up.

I actually wanted to post about madara too, but I dont feel like typing all that right now.
Old 2007-07-28, 19:29   Link #514
quater
Kazekage Q

I honestly think that when he said Madara Uchiha he meant that Madara the founder of the Uchiha's and the original Sharingan user. Not that Tobi himself was Madara Uchiha. But now that we can all certainly agree that Tobi is indeed an Uchiha and Sharingan user I am resolved to decide that he is probably Obito. And to the Shisui not being dead sorry but I am pretty sure Shisui is dead. Itachi not Madara killed his clan because why would the Akatsuki want a guy who didn't have mangekyo (Need to kill Shisui to get that) and couldn't kill his own clan?

BTW Madara has only been named two times. My idea of him being the founder really is only a vague possibility considering how little evidence on him is out there.

And like Shizuru said there are lots and lots of little theories and junk that he leaves open. I recently started at the time skip and reread it and saw there are a lot of loose ins if ya notice them.
Old 2007-07-28, 19:30   Link #515
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
Tobi is NOT Madara, he is Obito. Makes that fairly clear at the end of 364.
Uhh no, how? Does it say?
Old 2007-07-28, 19:53   Link #516
quater
Kazekage Q

It doesn't say no I am not Madara but I agree it was fairly clear.

He refers to Madara as if he is long gone (Uchiha founder) and yet he still has a left eyed Sharingan.
Old 2007-07-29, 00:52   Link #517
7thFonon
seventh

I'm leading toward Tobi not being Madara. For a few reasons. For one, Kyuubi said that Madara's chakra was more sinister than his own. So we can say that this guy's chakra is somewhere around Kyuubi's. However, if he were already that powerful, he could cause WAY more havoc with Akatsuki than Oro did with his Sound nin (and that's saying a lot).
In my opinion, I think Tobi (as it seems that he is inferring) wants the power that Madara has (or had). This somehow has to do with the Jinchirki (of course), and another Sharingan user. Tobi seems to care too much about Sasuke, and observes him in his battle with Deidara. He then says,"Perhaps his eyes are more powerful than Itachi's". So both Kyuubi and Tobi (both know of madara) aknowlege Sasuke for his power.
If you saw the Naruto/Sasuke drawing that says,"Those feelings...(and so on)....made it our fate to once meet again", it is proof that Sasuke and Naruto (Jinchuriki) are the last peices of the puzzle to unlock the Power of the Sharingan. That power that Madara has (or had).
Oro, who was a part of Akatsuki, had an obsession of one of those puzzle peices (a sharingan user). He must have learned something about this power, so he tried to take an Uchiha body for himself. So maybe Orochimaru was after the power of Uchiha Madara for all this time. There is no other reason for why Orochimaru waited for Sasuke instead of taking a different body that was powerful. I mean, his arms didn't work in his last body, so there must be some reason he was so patient. Madara's power seems logical. Oro probably left Akatsuki because, he found out info that other Akatsuki were unaware. As we know, Tobi kept it a secret that he was an Uchiha. Remember when Kisame said that Itachi was the last Uchiha now that Sasuke died (supposedly)?
Lastly, I think that the secret to power of Uchiha Madara is within that Jinchuriki-extracting thing... but we'll see soon.
Basically, I think that Uchiha Madara isn't even alive, just his (somewhat secretive) legend of how he gained the true power of the Sharingan.
Wow, this is like the longest post I ever made.
Old 2007-07-29, 06:41   Link #518
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Spoiler for latest manga chapter:
Old 2007-07-29, 11:35   Link #519
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
Oro
one point of contention here, I was under the impression that orochimaru's goals in life were to learn every jutsu there ever was, which is why he invented his body snatching ability, so he could live long enough to do it. Since sharingan can copy any jutsu just by looking at it, he wanted sasuke. Also because he was scared of itachi, he felt that with sasuke's power, he would be strong enough to beat him.
Old 2007-07-29, 12:09   Link #520
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

madara uchiha is the Tengu lord..."Tengu lord naruto conspiracy" search it in google.

It makes sorta sense. even though its old...its sumthing along the lines of that

It's Showtime
Closed Thread