4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.58%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 0.45%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 2.48%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-01, 11:38   Link #461
ItachiGT
Banned

Hahaha, what i said is that, Lelouch is gonna die at the end of the series, therefore in the 2nd season.

And i am not flaming anyone, i just wrote my opinion
AND! it is a difference if you write something against the series or like the other posts which are directed to me

You don't need to feel attacked by it.

btw: Boku wa Itachi Uchiha........
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 11:41   Link #462
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Hahaha, what i said is that, Lelouch is gonna die at the end of the series, therefore in the 2nd season.

And i am not flaming anyone, i just wrote my opinion
You don't need to feel attacked by it.

btw: Boku wa Itachi Uchiha........
People are not attacked by it we are also writting our opinions
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 12:12   Link #463
Oberyn

I've said before that I find the idea that Lelouch dies at the end of 25 to be preposterous.

However, I would like to present briefly a possibility that Lelouch has a contingency Geass-based victory plan in place. Twice during the battle, earlier Geass effects came into play. One that created an artificial Earthquake, and another that led to Cornelia's Knightmare taking a lance. The second of these was prepared shortly after Euphie got accidentally geassed. The first of these was in planning at the start of episode 21 (the cultural festival).

In order to take Tokyo, Lelouch planned to do two things: disrupt Cornelia's forces, and then take Cornelia hostage. However, Darlton did not become one of Lelouch's pieces until after the plans to take Tokyo were laid. Before that, he needed some other way to either capture Cornelia or fend off reinforcements.

This I believe, is where I believe that Lelouch may have a second plan in motion, before he captured Darlton. In order to cut off reinforcements, Zero could have Geassed one of the Chinese generals from episode 20 so that they would block reinforcements to Tokyo. In this case, all that Cornelia has left to stop Todou are her Glaston knights--if Todou defeats these than the battle will wrap up in his favor. And, with the operation ending in success, Zero will not have lost all credibility.
Oberyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 12:36   Link #464
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I doubt that Zero could predict that far, even before he started the attack.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 12:46   Link #465
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberyn View Post
This I believe, is where I believe that Lelouch may have a second plan in motion, before he captured Darlton. In order to cut off reinforcements, Zero could have Geassed one of the Chinese generals from episode 20 so that they would block reinforcements to Tokyo. In this case, all that Cornelia has left to stop Todou are her Glaston knights--if Todou defeats these than the battle will wrap up in his favor. And, with the operation ending in success, Zero will not have lost all credibility.
I doubt that Lelouch would've been able to successfully geass a chinese general to pull off that stunt since he never even left Japan during that period of time.

However, it's still not farfetched for the Chinese Federation to move in at a time like this. Especially since during 23 we see a high ranking chinese guy listening to Lelouch's annoucement.

The way I'm seeing it, the Chinese Fleet will arrive first which will force all of the britannian survivors to evac to Avalon to Schenzeil's fleet.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 15:18   Link #466
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Did anyone catch a glimpse of the Great Red Spot of Jupiter during C.C. and Lelouch's inner-mind scene towards the end of 25? Wonder what that's all about... C.C.'s an alien?
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 15:22   Link #467
Ky-66
Nuclear Trance

Quote:
I doubt that Zero could predict that far, even before he started the attack.
exactly, he didnt even know about the special zone at that time because euphemia hadnt announced it so there would be no way for him to predict that he could attack the tokyo settlement so soon. In addition all the chinese generals (that lelouch could have come in contact with) are being held as prisoners by brittania, though i suppose through hostage exchange a few could get back to commanding their troops.

ahhh no one responded to my karen hypothesis... oh well

EDIT-
Quote:
Did anyone catch a glimpse of the Great Red Spot of Jupiter during C.C. and Lelouch's inner-mind scene towards the end of 25? Wonder what that's all about... C.C.'s an alien?
I'm pretty sure thats already been mentioned, but theres no way to draw any conclusions from it as of now. I highly doubt shes an alien, but seriously who the heck knows?
Ky-66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 15:58   Link #468
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I hope not as well. If she is, does she have a real form, or is she humanoid like the ones on Earth. (*Gives the theory that Earth's humans are from her place and evolve over time. :P)

*Or.. could C.C. be a Protoss?! *Gasp

"My life for Aiur!" XD
Old 2007-08-01, 16:14   Link #469
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Finds out what happened? Him deserting the black knights for his sister? He did pass down the command for todou to take over while he takes care of something else. That's pretty much the whole point of a chain of command, so that your subordinates can take over when you're incapacitated.
Well let's see he left his rebellion in the deep end, a chain of command is useless if you don't tell them what to do beforehand. He admitted to her about using japan to further his own goals, his plan to use Cornelia as a hostage against reinforcements will never happen and I'm sure Karen and the gang will be delighted when they find out Lelouch is a Britannian prince. That is if they survive the crazy bitch who wants to kill Zero who can level the city....

Suzuka should've mentioned something about Lelouch killing his siblings Clovis and Euphie, would have made Karens shock even more understandable.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:24   Link #470
caixiaoshan

I wonder why no one is voting for "below average"
caixiaoshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:26   Link #471
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by caixiaoshan View Post
I wonder why no one is voting for "below average"
they dont like the number five
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:28   Link #472
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

>.< How would Lelouch get out of this one?! Such suspense.
Old 2007-08-01, 16:30   Link #473
caixiaoshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
they dont like the number five
ha! that must be it!
Old 2007-08-01, 16:37   Link #474
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Wow, one of the best endings to any season. In my opinion there will be a second season coming out within the next year. The ending and events that happened just leaves it wide open for a continuation and finalization.

Spoiler for Possible future events:

The ending after the credits where CC said an dramatic monologue was pretty good in my opinion. To the people who hated it, oh well .

*sigh* I can't wait for the second season.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:37   Link #475
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-66 View Post
exactly, he didnt even know about the special zone at that time because euphemia hadnt announced it so there would be no way for him to predict that he could attack the tokyo settlement so soon. In addition all the chinese generals (that lelouch could have come in contact with) are being held as prisoners by brittania, though i suppose through hostage exchange a few could get back to commanding their troops.

Still not probable because there's no way a Chinese general can mobilize a large force against its council's wishes without knowing it. If Britannia was able to detect the movement, the government would know it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:50   Link #476
caixiaoshan

I wonder if someone here had said similar things, but...I saw a conversation just a while ago:

A: why do they come out with Nukes so late(refering to Nina and her Ganymede)? don't they have a lot more advanced technology than now?
B: because you got to build an expansion and train ghosts and it takes way too long and too expansive for the beggining...
Old 2007-08-01, 16:59   Link #477
narmi

Quote:
I wonder if someone here had said similar things, but...I saw a conversation just a while ago:

A: why do they come out with Nukes so late(refering to Nina and her Ganymede)? don't they have a lot more advanced technology than now?
B: because you got to build an expansion and train ghosts and it takes way too long and too expansive for the beggining...
Lol oh god Starcraft... some what related but oh well. About the reason why the "nukes" come out so late was because if you noticed. The previous events of Code Geass is somewhat similar to ours. There was a war similar to World War 1 (reference to when Lelouch say CC's past memories). I assume that they also made nukes along time ago but it was banned of use like our current world. Anyway that Ganymede Nina is in would be classified as an WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) obviously. Once the battle is over they might dismantle the Ganymede and apprehend Nina for making a weapon like that if Nina is stays alive long enough.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-08-01, 17:02   Link #478
caixiaoshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Lol oh god Starcraft... some what related but oh well. About the reason why the "nukes" come out so late was because if you noticed. The previous events of Code Geass is somewhat similar to ours. There was a war similar to World War 1 (reference to when Lelouch say CC's past memories). I assume that they also made nukes along time ago but it was banned of use like our current world. Anyway that Ganymede Nina is in would be classified as an WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) obviously. Once the battle is over they might dismantle the Ganymede and apprehend Nina for making a weapon like that if Nina is stays alive long enough.
yep

after that, Nina would probably have to stay in her cell with her WMI(weapons of math instructions) for the rest of her life...
Old 2007-08-01, 17:06   Link #479
narmi

Quote:
yep

after that, Nina would probably have to stay in her cell with her WMI(weapons of math instructions) for the rest of her life...
Ahahah, poor Nina... she just wanted Euphemia to be happy with her.

Old 2007-08-01, 17:11   Link #480
caixiaoshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Ahahah, poor Nina... she just wanted Euphemia to be happy with her.
speaking of Euphemia and Nina...has anyone here ever mentioned about what Nina was doing on the 12th episode starting at 10 min 5 sec?
if not...please ignore me...