5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.58%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 0.45%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 2.48%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-01, 17:15   Link #481
Terra

I'ts been said so much that it's a running gag now.
Old 2007-08-01, 17:16   Link #482
caixiaoshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I'ts been said so much that it's a running gag now.
i see...
I still cannot imagine what the producer had in mind putting that scene in there...
caixiaoshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 17:22   Link #483
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by caixiaoshan View Post
speaking of Euphemia and Nina...has anyone here ever mentioned about what Nina was doing on the 12th episode starting at 10 min 5 sec?
if not...please ignore me...
Umm..... I don't think you want to know...

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 17:23   Link #484
Lecrew

Send a message via ICQ to Lecrew Send a message via MSN to Lecrew
Yeah, she was doing something naughty in there.
Lecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 17:24   Link #485
narmi

Indeed....

*woah good signature there*

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-08-01, 17:40   Link #486
Lecrew

Send a message via ICQ to Lecrew Send a message via MSN to Lecrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
*woah good signature there*
Thanks. It was made from Klashikari thanks to him.

Anyway, if Suzaku kills Lulu then that would mean he will die also with the explosion instead to be able to live. Right?

Last edited by Lecrew; 2007-08-01 at 18:01.
Lecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 17:56   Link #487
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
What does anyone think V.V.'s objective was by bringing Nunually to that island?
Old 2007-08-01, 18:02   Link #488
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrew View Post
Thanks. It was made from Klashikari thanks to him.

Anyway, if Suzaku kills Lulu then that would mean he will die also with the explosion instead to be able to live. Right?
Yes that is true but Suzaku doesn't remember that part ehhehe. I can't wait for the second season, its going to be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
What does anyone think V.V.'s objective was by bringing Nunually to that island?
Hmm in my opinion from what I have seen. C.C. did not plan any actions for Nunually being at the island let alone leaving the battle for Japan's independence.

Old 2007-08-01, 18:10   Link #489
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
Spoiler:

At least that's how I see it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 18:19   Link #490
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Spoiler:

Good hypothesis but the only problem is, who does the mysterious girl want to help and what is her motives. All we know is that she told Suzaku about Zero's (Lelouch's) ability and nothing more. Heck all that is known is that she is some how related to C.C.

Old 2007-08-01, 18:23   Link #491
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Good hypothesis but the only problem is, who does the mysterious girl want to help and what is her motives. All we know is that she told Suzaku about Zero's (Lelouch's) ability and nothing more. Heck all that is known is that she is some how related to C.C.
its not a she its a he
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 18:28   Link #492
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
its not a she its a he
Oh... !!! I thought that person was a girl. lol

Old 2007-08-01, 18:32   Link #493
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Spoiler:

I got the feeling he was talking about that Twilight place (can't remember what it's called) since I don't think that where V.V. and Nunally are and that place in Britannia are the same. It might be the same place, but I don't see it being the same area of that place.
Old 2007-08-01, 18:38   Link #494
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Well let's see he left his rebellion in the deep end, a chain of command is useless if you don't tell them what to do beforehand. He admitted to her about using japan to further his own goals, his plan to use Cornelia as a hostage against reinforcements will never happen and I'm sure Karen and the gang will be delighted when they find out Lelouch is a Britannian prince. That is if they survive the crazy bitch who wants to kill Zero who can level the city....

Suzuka should've mentioned something about Lelouch killing his siblings Clovis and Euphie, would have made Karens shock even more understandable.
In the deep end?? They were WINNING when he left. I guess it's his fault too that they're so damn crappy. And he never admitted to using Japan, all he said was when Karen accused him of that (for some strange reason) was 'Japan is getting liberated is it not?'.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 19:22   Link #495
glarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
In the deep end?? They were WINNING when he left. I guess it's his fault too that they're so damn crappy. And he never admitted to using Japan, all he said was when Karen accused him of that (for some strange reason) was 'Japan is getting liberated is it not?'.
Actually I'm pretty sure things were turning against the black knights right when lulu decided to go after his sister. Right before he messaged Toudou telling him to take care of the rest of the battle you can see the attempt to get through Cornelia's defense isn't going well considering all those knightmares that got destroyed and they are following lelouch's plan. As for them being so crappy well most of them are guys who were joined up with the black knights right after the incident with Euphie so I wouldn't expect them to be on par with well-trained soldiers and as mentioned by Diethard later int he episode its not that Toudou is bad at military tactics its just all those random guys who joined up aren't listening. As for Karen I think she is responding to lelouch saying, " I'll eventually be the one who takes over the world" which pretty much means he is just using Japan as a means to an end at least for Karen I suppose. Though I do agree her reaction is strange but, I suppose it is for the sake of drama.
glarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:10   Link #496
Kantarou
Fly in the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, to be fair, at the very last moments where both of them were spazzing to shoot one another, we never really got to see Kallen...

Though considering her state of mind then, it's highly doubtful she could pucker up instantly either. What's wrong with him being Lelouch, man?
It's not really hard to see why she was so shocked and was sad at the same time. She realized that Zero, who she deeply believed in could bring Japan to what it once was, was just a classmate of hers who kind of annoyed her and a Brittanian who just used the Japanese for his own goals. And I don't think she was in love with Zero, but in love with the idea of returning Japan to what she once knew it was.
Kantarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:32   Link #497
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarou View Post
It's not really hard to see why she was so shocked and was sad at the same time. She realized that Zero, who she deeply believed in could bring Japan to what it once was, was just a classmate of hers who kind of annoyed her and a Brittanian who just used the Japanese for his own goals. And I don't think she was in love with Zero, but in love with the idea of returning Japan to what she once knew it was.
Most of her reactions around Zero would make me inclined to believe that she did develop feelings for Zero beyond the ideal he came to represent.

The reason she is shocked by Lelouch being Zero, perhaps forcing me to rethink if she was shattered or simply just shocked, is that she dismissed (hitting and verbally attacking) Lelouch for being a cold-hearted man who would simply bow his head to the empire and move along. The shock may be at herself, since she looks down at her own hands, but I may be over analyzing this as if it were a book.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:33   Link #498
Kantarou
Fly in the Sky

Quote:
He didn't say he was using Japan, but it was easy to see through his attitude and his actions. He did say that his goals were really just to find a place for Nunnally to live happily, find out who killed his mother, and rule over his bastard father who is the ruler of the whole world currently.
Old 2007-08-01, 20:36   Link #499
Kantarou
Fly in the Sky

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Most of her reactions around Zero would make me inclined to believe that she did develop feelings for Zero beyond the ideal he came to represent.

The reason she is shocked by Lelouch being Zero, perhaps forcing me to rethink if she was shattered or simply just shocked, is that she dismissed (hitting and verbally attacking) Lelouch for being a cold-hearted man who would simply bow his head to the empire and move along. The shock may be at herself, since she looks down at her own hands, but I may be over analyzing this as if it were a book.
Maybe I want to believe she wasn't in love with Zero. xD I'm convincing myself, but it'll be interesting to see if she'll go along with him being Lelouch or a deep hatred for him with fluster inside of her, and/if she finds out he abandoned the Order of the Black Knights who are fighting for their lives on the other side of the sea.
Old 2007-08-01, 20:43   Link #500
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarou View Post
Maybe I want to believe she wasn't in love with Zero. xD I'm convincing myself, but it'll be interesting to see if she'll go along with him being Lelouch or a deep hatred for him with fluster inside of her, and/if she finds out he abandoned the Order of the Black Knights who are fighting for their lives on the other side of the sea.
The way it is all portrayed I can't really find a reason for her to hate Zero/Lelouch.

- She was used: She already knew that, everyone knew it. A leader uses his subordinates. Given that this is a little more extreme... but he does have a mask on.
- Japan was used: If you are not an idiot, when you are told that someone hates Britannia with a passion, I think you can piece together that he is not solely doing anything for Japan.
- He is Lelouch: Seeing as how his real face has been shown, the one she hated is no longer cannon in reality.

I will think of others if needed. Reasons for her to remain loyal, both from a plot point and development point.

- She is the only person, aside from C.C., who promised to follow him no matter what: This will be key following this season and into the next.
- He has saved her several times and is the only person who has done even the slightest thing to help Japan and bring some hope to her dreams.
- I would also say that she is the only person that Zero came to trust, assigning her as his own personal guard and giving her the most powerful weapon that OoTBK has.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote