AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-07-29, 16:48   Link #741
commn

in my own Idea, seeing that ichigo is powerful and that his father is a soul reaper 2 making him a pure soul rraper ( i guess) is it possible tht he is part of the 4 royal familes, b/c i think they only mention 2 of them
commn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 19:01   Link #742
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by commn View Post
in my own Idea, seeing that ichigo is powerful and that his father is a soul reaper 2 making him a pure soul rraper ( i guess) is it possible tht he is part of the 4 royal familes, b/c i think they only mention 2 of them
Ichigo's dad is a shinigami so is Ichi , is Ichi a descendant of SS King / Royal Family ? We dont know as its speculative . But this theory has been discussed in great detail also there is a informative thread pertaining to your question

Soul Society's King ? (Character book information) (click)
Old 2007-07-30, 01:42   Link #743
johanath

I'm a bit confused? Why is it that in Episode 34 of the anime that Hinamori is called Hinamori-kun by Captain Aizen? Is she not female?
johanath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 02:39   Link #744
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanath View Post
I'm a bit confused? Why is it that in Episode 34 of the anime that Hinamori is called Hinamori-kun by Captain Aizen? Is she not female?
Of course she is female.
Managers and military / police officers often call their subordinates (of both sex) kun.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 06:07   Link #745
johanath

Thank you Rahan. I'd only learnt introductory Japanese a few years back and although I knew the terms 'san' and 'kun', I never knew about this mode of addressing officers. Thanks again!
johanath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 19:00   Link #746
commn

well what about Ryūken and isshin and Urahara all know each other, but nobody in the soul society recognizes them accept younoichi(cant spell..lol)
Old 2007-07-31, 10:28   Link #747
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by commn View Post
well what about Ryūken and isshin and Urahara all know each other, but nobody in the soul society recognizes them accept younoichi(cant spell..lol)
yoruichi knows ryuken and isshin? i didn't know that!!
XxHaixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 11:56   Link #748
commn

well not exactly but since Urahara knows them, i would think she would 2 but hasn't seen them yet in the series, besides isshin is from the soul society and so is Urahara but no one actually recognizes Urahara as ex shingami except yoruichi , Azien and isshin,.....thats the only thing i dont understand

Last edited by commn; 2007-07-31 at 12:26.
Old 2007-08-01, 12:01   Link #749
XxHaixX

People had known about urahara... Ikkaku asked ichi who his 'teacher' is... when ichi answered 'urahara kisuke', ikkaku was shocked and said that it would be very impolite to fight him without using full strength since ichi is urahara's 'student'...

Later, everyone kows that he is an ex-captain right?
Old 2007-08-01, 14:31   Link #750
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaixX View Post
People had known about urahara... Ikkaku asked ichi who his 'teacher' is... when ichi answered 'urahara kisuke', ikkaku was shocked and said that it would be very impolite to fight him without using full strength since ichi is urahara's 'student'...

Later, everyone kows that he is an ex-captain right?
So you mean to say, even Rukia doesn't know that Urahara was a captain?

And yeah....

do you think that it would be likely for Ichigo's sister, Karin to become a shinigami as well since she also has those weird senses like Ichigo?
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 19:44   Link #751
darrol2

i keep seing all theese picture about rukia and ichigo with ichigo holdind a kid with ornge hair did rukia and ichigo have a kid or something?
darrol2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 00:20   Link #752
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecks View Post
So you mean to say, even Rukia doesn't know that Urahara was a captain?

And yeah....

do you think that it would be likely for Ichigo's sister, Karin to become a shinigami as well since she also has those weird senses like Ichigo?

Well..i dun noe if rukia had known that rukia new urahara was an ex-captain during the first arc... but renji did said that everyone now knows that urahara is an ex-captain in the arrancar arc....

and no... rukia and ichigo did not have children....
Old 2007-08-02, 10:53   Link #753
commn

is aizen as powerful as the general n is it possible that there is a level beyond bankai
Old 2007-08-02, 12:53   Link #754
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrol2 View Post
i keep seing all theese picture about rukia and ichigo with ichigo holdind a kid with ornge hair did rukia and ichigo have a kid or something?
nope....those pictures are probably fan made.

Quote:
Well..i dun noe if rukia had known that rukia new urahara was an ex-captain during the first arc... but renji did said that everyone now knows that urahara is an ex-captain in the arrancar arc....

and no... rukia and ichigo did not have children....

oh ok....thnx a lot!!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-03 at 03:12. Reason: do not triple post
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 03:06   Link #755
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bleach is Licensed please dont discuss downloads
Old 2007-08-03, 12:18   Link #756
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Could Ichigo be considered an arrancar because he takes off his hollow mask, half a arrancar, or not at all? That always confused me most in bleach.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 00:27   Link #757
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Could Ichigo be considered an arrancar because he takes off his hollow mask, half a arrancar, or not at all? That always confused me most in bleach.
Actually.. ichigo is considered a vizard.....A vizard is a Shinigami who had gained hollow powers.. On the other hand, arrancar is the other way round... They are hollows which gained shinigami powers... Hope this answers your question....
Old 2007-08-04, 01:23   Link #758
kagato3

Quote:
Actually.. ichigo is considered a vizard.....A vizard is a Shinigami who had gained hollow powers.. On the other hand, arrancar is the other way round... They are hollows which gained shinigami powers... Hope this answers your question....
The big problem is this Ichigo gain both the hollow powers and his shinigami powers at the same time so it is a bit unclear if he is truely a Vizzard either although he does seem to have more in common with them then the arrancar, but he does have a few minor things in common with the arrancar, such as his bankai does seem to act internaly on himself rather then externaly like most other shinigaimi's bankais we have seen.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 03:50   Link #759
XxHaixX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
The big problem is this Ichigo gain both the hollow powers and his shinigami powers at the same time so it is a bit unclear if he is truely a Vizzard either although he does seem to have more in common with them then the arrancar, but he does have a few minor things in common with the arrancar, such as his bankai does seem to act internaly on himself rather then externaly like most other shinigaimi's bankais we have seen.
Well... I'm not sure about this...but i still think that ichi is a vizard... opinion anyway... We do know that ichi learnt to control his hollow the same way as pther vizards.... and utilize the same training to extend the time-limit he keeps his mask on.....

Arrancar on the other hand, dun haf the limit to keep their mask off right?

Note: This is entirely my point of view though... Though.. doesn't hitsu's bankai act inwardly too? i mean.. he did gain ice clawed-feet, wings and tail right? not to mention his zanpakto-holding-arm turnd into a dragon head....
Old 2007-08-04, 05:15   Link #760
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I think he had the Shinigami powers before. The point of the pit trial was to unseal his powers, not to grant him new powers. Otherwise, it would mean just anyone can receive captain level shinigami powers from that thing. (because Urahara knew that if Ichigo came out of the pit, he would become damn strong)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a