AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-02-23, 19:48   Link #21
ShadowX114
is my nickname

I was going to open a thread like that (What do you do or think of to encourage yourself for not giving up?)

It's weird when I see that many people feel that soft music relax them. With me its the opposite. I feel more angry, espically when I think of the girl that I love but which can't work out.

When I start thinking about my friends that I'm starting to hate, well theres one thing: playing gore games. When I'm so angry, my dark side takes control of my body. So all I want to see is blood and dead people. I feel better when I kill people,zombies,etc.. and see their blood coming out from their body.
If im in class or anywhere else where I can't play games, I just draw devils, people being stabbed with a blood fountain,... Like I did today in my economic class.
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 04:24   Link #22
Kerensky18
?Sleep?

Send a message via MSN to Kerensky18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
I was going to open a thread like that (What do you do or think of to encourage yourself for not giving up?)

It's weird when I see that many people feel that soft music relax them. With me its the opposite. I feel more angry, espically when I think of the girl that I love but which can't work out.

When I start thinking about my friends that I'm starting to hate, well theres one thing: playing gore games. When I'm so angry, my dark side takes control of my body. So all I want to see is blood and dead people. I feel better when I kill people,zombies,etc.. and see their blood coming out from their body.
If im in class or anywhere else where I can't play games, I just draw devils, people being stabbed with a blood fountain,... Like I did today in my economic class.
Remind me never to piss you off at all please. But I understand how you feel.
Kerensky18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 05:10   Link #23
Kimura-sensei
Retired AOne Staff

Smile and a laugh
Kimura-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 05:22   Link #24
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Hmm, when I see my loved one smile, my heart will burn.
Tomomi is offline   Reply With Quote