I WANT MORE MILK!

it's me, with no alterations

Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 08:41   Link #1582
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
For crying out loud, could you all do just a little bit less e-humping? It is getting pretty disgusting having so many people's drool dripping down my monitor. That was 6 people drooling over Nak alone. Please try being at least a little bit classier.
well you certainally cant put total blame on the guys, that pic of Nak isnt necessarly the most modest pic on here. If they havent realized that we guys will pratically slober on any pic of a girl, what did she expect from posting a belly-dancing pose like that?
but i didnt want to really say anything cuz its nice to see the pretty faces on the boards, so dont stop post'n them!
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 10:06   Link #1583
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

aight! here we go....

ok.. I reposted some pics that I deleted.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 11:14   Link #1584
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Nak! awesome!!! you take belly dancing lessons? That is really sexy XD..Im not hitting on you, I can just recognize a good stomach when I see it.

Looks like Shift still has someone to direct his lust towards, even with S7EV3n gone!
who who? Oh you mean Nak? Yea she's hot...veryyyyyy hot...smoking hot...but S7EV3n was just soooooooooo cute, and for some reason I like cute girls more *shrugs* I guess she went home.

PS I didn't even PM S7EV3n once long distance stuff doesn't exactly work if you've never met the person in real life ^.^
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 11:18   Link #1585
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
hey shift, also what happened to you? Well I kinda know the reason (I guess). So it seems im not the only one whos asking about her.

Hey, if u want to see a handsom face, here's a link:

http://ca.msnusers.com/ShadowX114/shoebox.msnw

Read below after you see the pics in the link

^_^ lol, so how was it? You were waiting for a female face, huh?

btw Shift, liked my pics with the sword? hehe I'm not asian so I can't have a ninja sword. But here's a persian sword and some of ur moves (I'm not persian by the way but arabic and arabic use those swords too)
What do you mean what happened to me? I'm still here, just not posting pics...although I want to see more of S7EV3n

hehe

PS trying to outdo me eh? Don't make me pull a Zoro on you I wonder how I'd even take the picture since I need to hit the keyboard to take one hmmm...
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 11:22   Link #1586
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak

My bellydancing teacher took a picture of me while i was having a lesson with her a few weeks back. she got the photos developed yay. ^_^
Nak is very beautiful, that I wish she and I were together. We could also belly dance together if I had the same outfit too.

My hair, at the current moment, is a little longer than Nak's hair and is also the same color. In order to be a better belly dance, I have to lose a few dress sizes too. I am always in need of new desses and skirts, and sexy heels at all times.
Princess_of_Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 11:45   Link #1587
APheLion

nak... baila conmigo mamita querida

nice pic ^^
APheLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 12:07   Link #1588
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie

*holds towels up to mouth so NoSanninWa's monitor doesn't get drool filled*

This is like a dream come true, 3 pics straight of my favorite person on the forums
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 16:42   Link #1589
PeppstaR
AG Art Studios

Send a message via AIM to PeppstaR Send a message via Yahoo to PeppstaR
I haven't posted here in a while.

Here:

J/K Here:

I'm the one sitting down.
PeppstaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 17:40   Link #1590
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Nak! awesome!!! you take belly dancing lessons? That is really sexy XD..Im not hitting on you, I can just recognize a good stomach when I see it.
I used to but I stopped and just do workshops now cause I'm trying to learn better techniques and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
awsome... so do you bust out any Shakira moves?
Hehe, i've been known to yes. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
The name is ShadowX , nice to meet you. ^_^

or as Joey says: How you doin'?
you have no shame! tehehe ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
btw..will you give me some lessons in bellydancing?
Well to tell you the truth there really are a handful of MALE bellydancers out there so if youre serious..i can point you in the direction of a teacher by you, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
aight! here we go....

ok.. I reposted some pics that I deleted.
Youre showing as much skin as I am O.O hehe Cammie is very very seksi/pretty!!^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
Nak is very beautiful, that I wish she and I were together. We could also belly dance together if I had the same outfit too.

My hair, at the current moment, is a little longer than Nak's hair and is also the same color. In order to be a better belly dance, I have to lose a few dress sizes too. I am always in need of new desses and skirts, and sexy heels at all times.
eto....you bellydance too? yay! my outfits not hard to get, all from...the thrift store!! and the belt was from my teacher

and Thank you everyone ^_^
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:17   Link #1591
lionken07
Well Armed

Quote:
Originally Posted by APheLion
nak... baila conmigo mamita querida

nice pic ^^

OMG an Ibanez S series!! how I would want to have one!
lionken07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:21   Link #1592
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
didnt know hot women are into anime ^_~
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:35   Link #1593
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That's because hot women are not into anime. On the other hand, a few of the women who are into anime happen to be hot.

Now could we please moderate the drool. Jeez.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:51   Link #1594
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppstaR

I'm the one sitting down.
haha. The guy behind you looks like he is falling off.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:02   Link #1595
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Quote:
Nak - Why go for some Shadow or for a Zero when you can have someone Super.
no offense to ShadowX or Dark Zero...but i'm just better

By Superchop
What do you think of us fusioned: Dark Shadow! Two is better/stronger/more than one. So who's better? US!

Quote:
Hard for those guys i guess, living a lonely life, doesn't help either that the girls are posting (intentionally?) nice pics of themselves.

By krel
You'r wrong. That's not my case. I'm not lonely but I'm just posting comments. Do you think it's fun when people post their photos and that's it? Like visiting a thread with only pictures no comments? I don't think that would be fun. But...I think that I kind of exagerated and my comment was a bit dirty. I should make it clean by deleting the second sentance.

Quote:
PS trying to outdo me eh? Don't make me pull a Zoro on you I wonder how I'd even take the picture since I need to hit the keyboard to take one hmmm...

By Shift
Let your brother hit the keyboard Let him help you this time instead of attacking you like the last pics (and we can see that he was trying to hide his face...why he dosen't want to show up? Maybe you asked him to, afraid that S7EV3N would like ur bro more than you heh? )

By the way, about S7EV3N's absent, I think she went back to Korea. One more thing, what's the "Haduri" thing on her pics?

Quote:
you have no shame! tehehe ^_^

By nak
Well I do right now. After I re-read my comment, I relized that the naughty smily made my comment not nice. Sorry about that. I edited my post though.
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:30   Link #1596
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
That's because hot women are not into anime. On the other hand, a few of the women who are into anime happen to be hot.

Oh man...this thread is getting pretty funny...

Why don't you just ask for all the girls in your area to put up pics? You might have a better shot that way...
Edit: In case it wasn't obvious, this sentece was directed at people other than NoSanninWa...

Last edited by raikage; 2004-02-25 at 20:06.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:54   Link #1597
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
it's me, with no alterations

Kyoji!- I love your lips!! I cant believe anyone could be so sexy in glasses!..and oh yes, so I dont offend you or anyone else with my degrading and blatant wording...I love you for your mind <3

Quote:

Youre attempts to reform this thread are admirable and yet... I fear they are in vain
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:57   Link #1598
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Quote:
I've introduced a few hot girls to anime. They all seem to like it. They just weren't aware of it due to, well... having a social life. heh
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 20:11   Link #1599
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
I've introduced a few hot girls to anime. They all seem to like it. They just weren't aware of it due to, well... having a social life. heh
I introduced this okay looking girl to yaoi? Is that the same thing?
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 20:22   Link #1600
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
They all seem to like it. They just weren't aware of it due to, well... having a social life. heh
What are you implying? that Nak and me don't have a social life?

LOL... found another Jersey Boy
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo