Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-13, 11:28   Link #461
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Nothing suprised me yesterday.

Todays votes
Siesta - I like Siesta and Nerine roughly the same, but Siesta was the only reason why I kept watching ZnT season 1, so she gets my vote.

Kanata - Osana-najimi, 'nuff said.

Chisame - The only one that has a chance against the queen of the StoPani legion.

Predict (how come we don't do this anymore? everyone did it last year... their wants and their predictions):
Siesta - Karen might put up a fight, but doubt it.

Konoka - not only the highest # of votes of the three contestants, but THE highest ranking Negima char in the prelims. Of course, Kanata still has a good chance since its LS, but not likely as Konoka is one of the more popular Negima chars

Chikaru - Queen of StoPani, and the one who proved that series mojo is enough to put one very far (StoPani's characters was winning left and right in the tourney proper). Anyone who followed last year's tourney should know she's a force to be reckoned with.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-08-13, 11:28   Link #462
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye View Post
* CC's power is that much I see. Not a supreme but still an elite - some point I should look at what she has ahead of her to determine whether she'd have a chance to be Top 8...
She must get by Chikaru in the next round. If she manages that, then Round 3 is easy. Round 4 should be a match with Konata, or possibly Siesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye View Post
Spoiler:
* Hmm, I see Ogata and Miki here, could they be the two winners? Or would Arika squeeze in?
* MeiMei, Ako and Risa (Hayate) are the big players here.
* Takako-san (Manabi), Mina... there's other names but I see these two as the biggest.
* Stekkin, Cornelia, Tomoe (Rozen), Tsubomi... and Sonoko from Conan I guess. Not a bad group...
Heh, we both voted for Ogata, Cornelia, and Hiro. I agree... the last group is not too shabby. I went with Makiko (Darker Than Black) in Group 26... being cosplayer and otaku won me over.
Old 2007-08-13, 12:25   Link #463
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Today, I'm rooting for Ichijou, Konoka, and Chisame.

As for the Konoka/Kanata showdown:
Spoiler for B-07:
Old 2007-08-13, 12:32   Link #464
Bassaa

I feel that today is also an unclean day...
Old 2007-08-13, 12:44   Link #465
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
my votes for today:

B-3
-karen... don't really care about his group... but i just liked karen's character in SR, so she's getting my vote...

B-7
-konoka... ojou-sama... playful and mischievous... she's also been getting alot of manga screen time recently...

B-11
-chui... it was hard choosing between chui and chikaru-sama... but with chui being a net idol and always wanting to be top, how can i deny her my vote...
Old 2007-08-13, 13:18   Link #466
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
B-7
-konoka... ojou-sama... playful and mischievous... she's also been getting alot of manga screen time recently...
Through Negima!? -- she's given a more assertive role. However, I don't see her getting past C.C.
Old 2007-08-13, 13:27   Link #467
Aaeru
Simoun Sibylla

Yesterday was 1:2 for results and 2:1 for predictions. I knew I was in trouble when I saw Ayaka and Ellis dominating early, but Yui managed to pull ahead and salvage some of my credibility.
Spoiler for B-03, B-07, B-11 choices:
Old 2007-08-13, 13:51   Link #468
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
And finally, this day

b-3
this is probably the hardest choice for me today: I like both Nerine and Ichijou, and I would like to support one of them with bigger chances - in order to do that I'll wait some time and see who is getting more votes

b-7
Kanata Izumi - a mother of a Legendary Shoujo A

b-11

well, isn't it obvious Chikaru-sama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeru View Post
Spoiler for B-03, B-07, B-11 choices:
Spoiler for off topic:

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2007-08-13, 14:00   Link #469
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just voted.

new voting thread:

http://etc6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1187023320/l50
Old 2007-08-13, 14:15   Link #470
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

I suppose I'll take some interest in this round.

Spoiler for My Votes:
Old 2007-08-13, 14:29   Link #471
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

Current status:

Spoiler:

Will vote for:
Rin-chan
Konoka
Chikaru-oneesama
Old 2007-08-13, 14:37   Link #472
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Vote:
Old 2007-08-13, 15:15   Link #473
archanfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNut View Post
She must get by Chikaru in the next round. If she manages that, then Round 3 is easy. Round 4 should be a match with Konata, or possibly Siesta.
You vastly underestimate both Konata and Isumi of HnG.
Old 2007-08-13, 15:21   Link #474
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Quote:
Originally Posted by archanfels View Post
You vastly underestimate both Konata and Isumi of HnG.
Oops, forgot about Isumi. Konata vs Isumi is most likely to happen in Round 3. The winner of that matchup should face the winner C.C. vs Chikaru in Round 2.
Old 2007-08-13, 16:21   Link #475
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

Current vote totals (inc. fake votes):

B-03
Siesta@Zero no Tsukaima = 210
Ichijou Karen@School Rumble Second Term = 111
Nerine(Rin)@SHUFFLE! MEMORIES = 113

B-07
Konoe Konoka@Negima!? = 237
Izumi Kanata@Lucky Star = 189
Nahashi Lucia@Venus Versus Virus = 81

B-11
Minamoto Chikaru@Strawberry Panic = 234
Hasegawa Chisame@Negima!? = 145
Haruka Armitage@Mai-Otome Zwei = 67

- - - - -

Looks like Siesta and Chikaru are cruising to victory. And Konoka has put some distance between her and Kanata.
Old 2007-08-13, 17:42   Link #476
renzeru
BLUE_rex

Send a message via MSN to renzeru
Could someone please tell me what this error means and how to fix it? It would be very much appreciated.

ERROR:referer情報が変です。(ref1)

I get this when I try to post my code and picks.
Old 2007-08-13, 18:03   Link #477
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzeru View Post
Could someone please tell me what this error means and how to fix it? It would be very much appreciated.

See this post.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=108
Old 2007-08-13, 18:45   Link #478
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzeru View Post

Are you using Firefox? I think I had a referrer problem until I set "network.http.sendRefererHeader" to 2 under about:config.
Old 2007-08-13, 19:16   Link #479
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

I'm sad to report that 2ch did indeed count only 1 vote from the voting proxy. Only the first vote counted; the other ones didn't. I used two days of data to confirm this.

Proxy users, your vote didn't count for the 12th (mine did), and for the 13th, only the person who got a PM saying their vote counted did. The rest if you didn't get a PM from me, your vote didn't count either.

I'm at a loss of what's going to happen next... my first instinct was to shut it down since I don't want to give people the impression that their vote counted when most likely it didn't. I guess I am open to suggestions. If you guys (proxy users) want, I can keep it open for a few more days and we verify if this is indeed the case. If I don't hear much interest in this options, I will probably shut the system down tomorrow.

Basically 2ch throws out all counts made from the same IP; valid code or not. Only the first vote counted. They are really screwed up in this case because that means all uses behind a firewall/proxy will be allowed only 1 vote. They could have easily resolve this issue by issuing cookies, but they were just lazy. I am thinking that a lot of vote got thrown out in this manner.

Again I would like to re-iterate - using a free dialup proxy, if available to you, is probably the ONLY way to defeat the 2ch ban. You will get another IP to place your code and vote, and with a free ISP there's no cost. I grew up in the modem dialup age (I was using SLIP with 2400 baud modems back then) so I may be able to help if you run into some problems. Please do report back if you have success with this route.

I am truly sorry for this turn of event... Wish I could have done more. I will continuing working on a solution though though...
Old 2007-08-13, 20:53   Link #480
Not One Of Us

Any way we could make a plea to the operators of 2ch? I know they don't think too highly of us across the Pacific, and I do appreciate that they even let us participate in Saimoe, but for everyone who played by the rules to have their ISPs, some of which are quite major, be completely banned due to a few jerks - it just seems unnecessary.

I was able to vote without any problems last year with my ISP, Cox. I'm not sure what happened between last October and this August, but this is quite an unfortunate situation.
Closed Thread