AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-22, 09:47   Link #1
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

[Manga]Is Naruto about to end?

i mean Kishi seems to be answering lots of questions now and everything sorta fitting together now
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 10:16   Link #2
tatami
back in black

hope so. enough with his childish attitude.
new series will be called sasuke - sharingan chronicles
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 12:55   Link #3
tkdtiger

Well I'm not sure what to think. Kish. has said he wasn't quite half-way through, but that was said during the Rescue Gaara arc. He has also he has alot planned for the other teams, but we haven't seen much of anything from them with the exception of Shikamaru. He also seems to be moving faster with Akatsuki, but has also added more twists to the plot. I have a feeling the Kishimoto will end with Akatsuki and take a break from Naruto and then will have another time skip. One thing I would like to see is some conflicts with the other countries. I think it would be interesting if Hinata was kidnapped from the lightning country or something on those lines.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 13:17   Link #4
_Astaroth_
Genin

It's difficult to say, if we think about Akatsuki maybe it's near the end but I really don't think that Pain, Itachi and the others will be defeated so easy
And maybe other characters will appear again like the people of the sand, shikamaru team and gai team
And at this time we only saw naruto with four tails, will we ever see naruto with nine tails?
If we do, I think that's far to happen
_Astaroth_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 15:46   Link #5
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Doubtful, I am still determined to see an entire storyline (not arc, storyline) that has Sasuke as the ultimate antagonist; it just seems fitting.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 14:15   Link #6
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Once akatsuki gets owned they'll continue a bit more of the story that doesn't involve fighting the bad guys and stuff.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 14:20   Link #7
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I think there also has to be some sort of ultimate culmination to the whole Naruto/Sasuke thing, and I see the Akatsuki portion of the story coming to a close long before that happens. I'd say we're close to an ending, but not as close as the end being the Akatsuki finale.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 20:59   Link #8
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

I think we got about a year left, then thing mite start coming to a end!
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 21:07   Link #9
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
its like dbz, this is his freiza saga. we still need cell and buu.
Old 2007-08-23, 23:04   Link #10
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
One thing I would like to see is some conflicts with the other countries. I think it would be interesting if Hinata was kidnapped from the lightning country or something on those lines.
i agree, i mean when it comes down to it, we don't know much about the other countries... we know some names of ninjas from those countries, but other than that we only have some very small details.

For the sake of "Naruto" i think it's a bit too late. The other villages seem far to detatched this situation to actually get involved... we may here more about the Rain village since Pain is still playing a major role there, so they might get involved (could be wrong though, depending on how much longer it goes, he could add in details of another village or two). The only way i think we';d see details about other villages is if we get new villians after the current villians are gone; however, Orochimaru and akatsuki are the established villians, any villians introduced at this point would feel tacked on and not have the same impact as the established villians... it probably wouldn't be good for the story. Once the established villians are gone, then the series will probably jump the shark; and it's always best to just let the show end than continue on...

Grant it, i do some some opportunity for the Naruto-verse... Kishi could always let Naruto's story come to an end and then start a new project taking place in the Naruto-verse; this time, he focuses on one of the other major villages, with a new cast and new goals. I think it would have some potential... atleast more potenial than contiuning after the shark jump... not sure though; probably wouldn't run as long as Naruto since alot of facts like Chakra, jutsus and such are established... but still, maybe
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 00:58   Link #11
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
i agree, i mean when it comes down to it, we don't know much about the other countries... we know some names of ninjas from those countries, but other than that we only have some very small details.

For the sake of "Naruto" i think it's a bit too late. The other villages seem far to detatched this situation to actually get involved... we may here more about the Rain village since Pain is still playing a major role there, so they might get involved (could be wrong though, depending on how much longer it goes, he could add in details of another village or two). The only way i think we';d see details about other villages is if we get new villians after the current villians are gone; however, Orochimaru and akatsuki are the established villians, any villians introduced at this point would feel tacked on and not have the same impact as the established villians... it probably wouldn't be good for the story. Once the established villians are gone, then the series will probably jump the shark; and it's always best to just let the show end than continue on...

Grant it, i do some some opportunity for the Naruto-verse... Kishi could always let Naruto's story come to an end and then start a new project taking place in the Naruto-verse; this time, he focuses on one of the other major villages, with a new cast and new goals. I think it would have some potential... atleast more potenial than contiuning after the shark jump... not sure though; probably wouldn't run as long as Naruto since alot of facts like Chakra, jutsus and such are established... but still, maybe
Well now the only two countries I can see having an arc in Naruto is the Rain Country and maybe the lightning country (I'm not sure was it called the lightning country) The reason I said lightning was, because they were the ones that tried to kidnap Hinata to get her eye-balls (wonder if she'd be cute with no eyes lol ) so I think that could be made to work, but only after Akatsuki is gone.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 01:38   Link #12
amOKchen
duel me

I think he will do one more arc before Naruto will end.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 04:43   Link #13
Kowai

why do people think its over jsut because akatsuki si getting killed off?
rememebr when everyone said Oro was the main villain and when sasuke "kileld him" everyone freaked out saying its over.
i dont see what the problem is if akatsuki is kishis last idea he is a poor writer.
imean common they can still come up with movie ideas kishi cant?
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 05:15   Link #14
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
why do people think its over jsut because akatsuki si getting killed off?
rememebr when everyone said Oro was the main villain and when sasuke "kileld him" everyone freaked out saying its over.
i dont see what the problem is if akatsuki is kishis last idea he is a poor writer.
imean common they can still come up with movie ideas kishi cant?
Simple, Just because you can come up with a storyline doesn't mean it will be good... the naruto fillers are proof of that. Naruto and Sasuke are both already getting to the point where they can take on S-class ninjas... by the end of akatsuki, Naruto and Sasuke will be two of the most powerful ninjas in Naruto-verse... really, as ninjas, they will have grown so much that there is not much left to see. The characters rather become boring to watch. Furtharmore, what makes villians even better is when you know that they have been around for a long time; villians like Orochimaru and akatsuki have been around for a LONG time... any villians that are introduced out of the blue will not be as interesting as the current established ones; especially when you consider that, with Sasuke's and Naruto's strength, the new villian probably wouldn't be around for too long.

A good writer should know when to stop... if i recall, i believe i heard that Toriyama wanted to end DBZ after the freeza Saga, but he was forced into continuing on... the result... a pile of crap. the dragonball series just went downhill after freeza... sure it was still popular, but it was crap none-the-less... it didn't compare to everything that came before.

Sure, those writers can come up with Naruto movies... but are the stories in those movies anywhere nearly as good as the story in manga? no, it's not... Kishi could try to continue, but i do think that after akatsuki, there is not really gonna be much for him to extend upon... Naruto and Sasuke already pretty much the strongest ninjas, mystery of Uchiha madara will probably be done, and many things about kyubbi will probably be revealed since he's involved in akatsuki's plot... with not much left to go on the series would just start going downhill.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 05:57   Link #15
Hydex

I don't think so. I'd say, 2-3 years before the end.
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 07:49   Link #16
EXEs
Hallelujah...

2-3 years more? I think that Kishimoto has already ran out of ideas for the manga. So I think that it will end sometime in the first half of next year. Y'know what I really hope? Kishimoto shows us the son-father connection between Naruto and the Yondaime already.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 08:31   Link #17
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXEs View Post
2-3 years more? I think that Kishimoto has already ran out of ideas for the manga. So I think that it will end sometime in the first half of next year. Y'know what I really hope? Kishimoto shows us the son-father connection between Naruto and the Yondaime already.
its getting closer and closer each week.
Old 2007-08-24, 09:48   Link #18
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Imo Naruto will be over by spring probley.
Old 2007-08-24, 10:19   Link #19
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiasengan View Post
i mean Kishi seems to be answering lots of questions now and everything sorta fitting together now
So many of these and I still stand dumbfounded beacause a MOd did stop itheheheheheh-_-'
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 12:20   Link #20
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Well, i doubt it. I would say in 2 years max.

Im pretty sure Orochimaru will come back again.
Uchiha Madara and Pain will play major role.
Akatsuki is still alive and Hebi team also.
The nine tails of Naruto.
Im probably sure another Sasuke vs Naruto.
Maybe some drama with Sakura and Naruto. *smirk
lol Oh yah, talking about that...what happened to Zetzu? We didnt see him for a while. Im probably sure hes one of the most strongest akatsuki >.>