2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.52%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-24, 13:32   Link #81
Blaine

Good episode only took 26.
Old 2007-08-24, 13:38   Link #82
Meloria

As already mentioned by a majority of people here, one of the best episodes of this series thus far. Hopefully similar quality can be done for the other fights I look forward to.
Meloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 13:59   Link #83
shikamarufoo

10000/10 for me. Animation was the best I have seen so far for shippuden, save the 1st episode. I love how there wasn't that much super-detailed shading in the animation in this episode (except during the cinematic part when she knocked Sasori out or threw the chakra eating thing), it fits perfectly with the Naruto series IMO. The techniques that each individual puppet of Chiyo-baa sama used were awesome. I got chills during the whole 10 Puppets + Sakura vs 100 Puppets. Seeing this episode, I can only hope that they make future episodes on par or better.~
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 14:07   Link #84
kboykb

beutiful.. animation, art.. everything.. I really wish every episode could be this quality. Sakura's really improving a lot.. man, starting to make me like her more than the hot-headed Naruto.

10 / 10
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 14:09   Link #85
itachi29al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quakis View Post
As already mentioned by a majority of people here, one of the best episodes of this series thus far. Hopefully similar quality can be done for the other fights I look forward to.
Then why did you give it a 1? I mean i dont care what you rate but justify your reason. Did you just want to be different.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 14:49   Link #86
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinosan View Post
Why does it matter, if you´re embarrassed or not when watching anime? I don´t care about embarrassement or whatever, i just enjoy anime.
That's why I said I don't embarrass easily. Normally it wouldn't bother me in the least, but that was just so goofy it crossed a line not easily crossed.

Anyway, gonna sign off now before I begin casting any aspersions on the general level of intelligence in this thread. That wouldn't do at all!
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 14:55   Link #87
zetsumei

O_O;;;;; Oh, wow~ after reading what people says about this episode. I decided to watch it!

Speechless! Such a big changed, lol, I'm hyped up about Naruto again. Man I really hope this keep going. Good animation, music, and pace! GO GO GO! XD
zetsumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 15:00   Link #88
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Wait wait... what about the poison thats in sakura already? shouldnt that kind of amount of poison knock her out.. unconscious..or is that anti-venum is more effective then she thought?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 15:01   Link #89
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

This is truly what Naruto should be, finally!! 10/10
Old 2007-08-24, 15:14   Link #90
Mr. sickVisionz

I've been disapointed with the animation in Shippuden. Epesically fights. I felt like alot of stuff (Neji vs Neji, Rock Lee vs Rock Lee, Gai vs Fish Guy) should have looked alot better. None of the puppet fighting so far was interesting at all and I wasn't looking forward to this episode at all.

But damn, this was easily the best episode yet. Animation quality went back to the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. I didn't like this fight in the comic but oh my god, it was amazing when well animated. [censored]...[/censored] If this is the end result, i'll happily sit through 25 episodes that have mediocre fight animation if every 26 we get one thats just mindblowingly amazing like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
...But a week without food will even make old beans taste like a beef.
This episode is like a week without food and then somone serves you a 7 course meal including filet mignon and artic lobster tail in a butter sauce imported from Italy.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2007-08-24 at 17:56. Reason: Removed manga spoiler!
Mr. sickVisionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 16:14   Link #91
kirose
The Destiny Child

omg....i feel spoiled, FINNALY a good episode in shippuden. not to mention they actually covered more manga chapters than usual (i think 2 chapters in 1 episode, as opposed to 1 page in 3 episodes)
kirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 16:44   Link #92
bmoredragon

I must agree this was definetly a 10/10 I hope to see more episodes like this in the near future. I have to give it to sakura she was handling her business in the fight its about time we seen her do some damage.
bmoredragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 16:55   Link #93
dijiko

QUICK MODS! Mr. sickVisionz JUST MENTIONED A MANAG SPOILER.
dijiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 17:09   Link #94
Hir0

Pure OMG!!! This episode is Epic XD

10 for me as well, Nicely animated, Nicely done, So much clearer than the manga, this episode is perfect. If all the shippuuden episodes are like this from now on it would be so good
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 17:15   Link #95
Meloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Then why did you give it a 1? I mean i dont care what you rate but justify your reason. Did you just want to be different.
To time how long I'd get questioned on it. The poll is serious business.
Meloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 17:18   Link #96
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. sickVisionz View Post
This episode is like a week without food and then somone serves you a 7 course meal including filet mignon and artic lobster tail in a butter sauce imported from Italy.
Quoted for truth. Although, eating too much after starvation actually kills you. I'm sure that doesn't apply for anime, but I don't wanna get my hopes up for an episode of this quality any time in the near future.

I mean, the fight animation was so fluid that for about 10 seconds, my favorite Naruto character was Chiyo's blue spike headed puppet.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 17:28   Link #97
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
Wait wait... what about the poison thats in sakura already? shouldnt that kind of amount of poison knock her out.. unconscious..or is that anti-venum is more effective then she thought?
Any poison she received before and during the three minute after she takes the antidote is neutralized no matter how much of it is in her body.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 19:08   Link #98
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon View Post
What?? Perfect ten? No way. It was definitely an improvement, but it was still decidedly average. It's just that Shippuden has been so very bad that this seems like great stuff by way of contrast.

The first half of the episode was just embarrassing, especially with Sasori drawing himself back together again. That was extremely lame. I would be embarrassed if someone saw me watching that, and I don't get embarrassed by anime easily.

Plus of course before the fast action kicked in, the necessarily sub-par colouring really showed.

When things started moving, there were some pretty good moments, with some pretty nice animation direction. But Chiyo's puppets floating in mid-air and pinging about between Sasori's utterly useless ones? The excesses of having conquered nations? Sasori having 100 puppets at his disposal and only a handful at a time doing anything? Bunshins would've been more useful...

Better, but this is how I expect OKAY episodes of Shippuden to be, not the best ones.
I don't think you understood that Chiyo/Sakura only took out about half his puppets and Chiyo's puppets all lost. Only reason Sasori's puppets were outta commission was cause Sakura used the chakra seal on him.
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 19:51   Link #99
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Man, a Royal Rumble! This is one heck of a fight scene. The best I've seen so far.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 20:03   Link #100
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
i rly wanted to see naruto's new and advanced sexy no jutsu (on the end of the episode) lol
ichii is offline   Reply With Quote