AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-24, 18:48   Link #41
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
kakashi has the charka pool, the smarts, and experiance to become hokage. shikamaru is smart, but kakashi will always be smarter and will always have the experiance.

kakashi for hokage in 08.
Old 2007-08-24, 19:24   Link #42
seiji_kun

I rather not want to see it.

2 obvious reasons.
1 = Kakashi = Hokage means likely Tsunade will die and I don't want to see that obaa-chan die.
2 = Kakashi = Hokage means Naruto will prolly never be crowned hokage or he has to let Kakashi die on a young age or make Naruto wait till he dies of age or just be a temporary Hokage till Naruto matures enough to get the roll which would be disrespectfull of Kishi towards Kakashi imo.

Is he Hokage lvl, he hasn't shown me anything yet to make me think he is on the lvl of an Oro or Sandaime tbh or even Deidara. I doubt Kakashi would've survived the Deidara match tho for all we know he could've instaowned him so I'll leave that open.

Tbh imo we need to see him more in action. I mean what did we see of him so far.
Kakashi vs Zabuza. He had the advantage but he wasn't owning him. Tho I guess Zabuza wasn't an ordinary ninja.
Kakashi vs Itachi? MS > Kakashi first time, 2nd time it was a 30% clone and he had back ups so that wasn't good either to evaluate him kage lvl.

Spoiler for manga:

I would wanna see him do a serious fight to. And during the sand / leaf war getting some random jounins or chuunins or whatever, comeone those fillerninjas mean jack shit. Paku can handle those...

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:20.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 21:59   Link #43
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

I would say- do you think that Tsunade is Kage Material?

with everything well and done, id say that the only way tsunade would beat kakashi right now was if she summoned.- the only way.

summoning was the reason the sannin are reveared for what they are today.

not really on topic, kind of, but what do you all think naruto's level is at right now? i'd say high chunin

Last edited by Bari_Phillis; 2007-08-24 at 22:18.
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 22:33   Link #44
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

If Tsunade got Kakashi's nervous system scrambled like she did with Kabuto, I doubt Kakashi would be able to recover as well. After all, I think it was proven that Tsunade > Kabuto > Kakashi. After all, Kabuto did outsmart Kakashi in the chuunin exam arc.

Kakashi is pretty close to kage level, but at? I'm not so sure. He has too many limits on his powers, such as his sharingan take a lot more effort for him than Itachi or Sasuke, since he doesn't possess the kekkei genkai.
Old 2007-08-24, 22:41   Link #45
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
I would say- do you think that Tsunade is Kage Material?

with everything well and done, id say that the only way tsunade would beat kakashi right now was if she summoned.- the only way.

summoning was the reason the sannin are reveared for what they are today.

not really on topic, kind of, but what do you all think naruto's level is at right now? i'd say high chunin
I disagree. The Sannin were famous, because of the skills they had not because they could summon. Tsunada is an extremely talented med. ninja who has extremely good chakra control, which allows her super human strength. She also has an extreme regenative ability for emergencies.
Jiraiya appears to be very strong, but his major skill seems to be infiltration and spying. Oro. appears to be skilled in knowing different jutsu's and research.

Personally I don't see Kakashi defeating Tsunada, but who knows. With all the jutsu's Kakashi knows I wouldn't be surprised either
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 23:18   Link #46
Maitasuke Uchiha
Madara+Itachi+Sasuke=Me

But remember Kakashi Fought kakuzu who claimed 2 had fought the 1st hokage even though we dont no the outcum of the battle we can safely say it was in his favor as he bragged about it making kakuzu kage level and kakshi took 2 of his hearts without using mangekyo sharingan. In other
words Kakashi is a Kage Lvl. nin in my eyes

Last edited by Maitasuke Uchiha; 2007-08-24 at 23:33.
Maitasuke Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 23:55   Link #47
sayde

Someone enlighten me. Going just on combat skills alone, what makes Tsunade so worthy to be Hokage? The Hokage is supposed to be the strongest Shinobi in the village. So with that said, I can think of several fighters within the leaf village who could probably give her some serious competition had she ever faced them in a one on one match. Seriously, what makes her so worthy of being kage lvl?

Because from what I've seen, she's got only 3 things going for her.

-Super Human strength
-Divine Restoration
-Healing Techniques

Super human strength isn't all that useful unless you can actually strike the target.
Lee, Gai, Kakashi, and probably the leader of the Hyuuga clan would all give her trouble in this area.

Divine restoration isn't something she can spam

Healing Techniques are handy, but lack in offensive capablity and consume chakra

Has she used some other kinds of uber techniques within the Manga that would validiate her position as Hokage? Does she have some kind of awesome genjutsu that I don't know about?

Anyways, my point is this. If Tsunade was found worthy of being the Hokage based on what I've seen, I'm of the opinion that Kakashi is more than qualified as well on top of a few other shinobi in the leaf village.

Sorry but for a Kage lvl shinobi, Tsunade strikes me as incredibly weak. In fact I'm wondering why some of the more powerful Akatsuki members haven't attempted to take her out already. Because if Deidara could defeat a shinobi as powerful as Gaara, I'm sure Itachi or someone else could've easily assassinated Tsunade.

PS: If I'm seriously downplaying Tsunade's strength here, PLEASE tell me. I very much would love to know what makes her qualified of being Kage lvl.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 00:15   Link #48
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, lets see it this way:
Would you prefer Tsunade ,as being hokage, to Kakashi?

- Tsunade doesn´t know much jutsu´s // Kakashi knows about 1000
- Tsunade propably has the best medical jutsu // Kakashi can´t do medical jutsus, but the previous Hokages propably, too.
- Tsunade has inhuman power // Kakashi has average power, but his speed compensates this
- Kakashi´s chakra pool isnt far behind Tsunade´s
- Kakashi is smarter than Tsunade

And let me say it that way: Kakashi is a very decent ninja. He doesn´t like it to have the spotlight pointed on him. So he acts like he wasn´t all that strong, but for real he could deal with almost every enemy.

Why does a Hokage has to face an Kyuubi-like enemy? These are the most important priorities to an Hokage:

1. Protect your village at all cost
2. DO NOT DIE

So as you can see, the only situation in which a hokage should face a demon is when there is no other possibility.

And @Mr. Johny 5:

Kakashi won´t be able to defeat kyuubi, no doubt....but do you really think he wouldn´t face him in a "last hope-moment"? Do you pretend Kakashi to run away like a crybaby?

I do not!

In my opinion, Kakashi is a perfect choice for being Hokage. He suits that title much better than Tsunade does.
His chakra pool is rather small - but hell, what´s the matter? Hokages should remain in ther offices doing all the paperwork an think of stragegies, not jumping around in the woods and fight as many enemys as possible, lol.

But if there really would be an Itachi-like enemy, no one else could stand a chance against, Kakashi would face him, and he would defeat him, believe me.
Old 2007-08-25, 00:40   Link #49
Nasshu
AKATSUKI

alittle back on topic

ok correct me if i am wrong but:

4th studied under 3rd hokage
4th died (sacraficed himself) so 3rd re-took control
tsuna, jiri, and oro studied under 4th
tsuna became 5th, yet all three were qualified
(jiri was presented with the chance to be hokage but declined, making tsuna 2nd runner-up)
kakashi studied under 4th hokage, who studied under jiri (first choice for 5th hokage)
*obviously the most talented of his original group.
so he should become hokage
either him, or tsunas helper (her name escapes me at the moment)

i agree with the OP though, i believe kakashi is far more qualified than 'ol whats-her-face, since those two are the only ones really qualified as far as training back round is concered

I say kakashi FTW
(adult novels and tardiness aside, he knows his stuff and is well versed in the art of shinobi combat)

also his "father" was white fang ( a great shinobi during the war... im guessing)

Last edited by Nasshu; 2007-08-25 at 01:09. Reason: screwed up my time line alittle
Nasshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 00:53   Link #50
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasshu View Post
kakashi studied under jiri (first choice for hokage)
*obviously the most talented of his original group.
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasshu View Post
also his "father" was white fang ( a great shinobi during the war... im guessing)
Spoiler for manga:

Edit: Sorry the responses are in spoilers, but there's really no other fair way to address the topics.

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-08-25 at 01:14. Reason: apology
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 01:08   Link #51
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I have a point in Tsunade's favor: she can summon Katsuyu. That slug isn't to be trifled with, I tell ya.
Old 2007-08-25, 01:13   Link #52
Nasshu
AKATSUKI

kakashi + LOTS-o-salt = Tsuna slug death!! lol
J/K i couldnt resist
Nasshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 01:26   Link #53
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post

Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

People underestimate Tsunade too much; I think she is much more qualified than Kakashi for the position of Hokage. Not only do I believe that she is still more powerful (whatever that means in Naruto) than him, but she is a medical ninja, which gives her the "sympathetic, parental" appeal that all leaders should have (unless if they are the warring dictator-type).

Though I believe Tsunade is better for the job, I say that Kakashi is kage lvl by now; he's always had the intelligence (equal to Shika) for the job, and more recently has become much, much stronger.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 03:11   Link #54
Slayerx

Spoiler for manga:
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 06:33   Link #55
TOBI_IS_A_GOOD_BOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Well, lets see it this way:
Would you prefer Tsunade ,as being hokage, to Kakashi?

- Tsunade doesn´t know much jutsu´s // Kakashi knows about 1000
- Tsunade propably has the best medical jutsu // Kakashi can´t do medical jutsus, but the previous Hokages propably, too.
- Tsunade has inhuman power // Kakashi has average power, but his speed compensates this
- Kakashi´s chakra pool isnt far behind Tsunade´s
- Kakashi is smarter than Tsunade

And let me say it that way: Kakashi is a very decent ninja. He doesn´t like it to have the spotlight pointed on him. So he acts like he wasn´t all that strong, but for real he could deal with almost every enemy.

Why does a Hokage has to face an Kyuubi-like enemy? These are the most important priorities to an Hokage:

1. Protect your village at all cost
2. DO NOT DIE

So as you can see, the only situation in which a hokage should face a demon is when there is no other possibility.

And @Mr. Johny 5:

Kakashi won´t be able to defeat kyuubi, no doubt....but do you really think he wouldn´t face him in a "last hope-moment"? Do you pretend Kakashi to run away like a crybaby?

I do not!

In my opinion, Kakashi is a perfect choice for being Hokage. He suits that title much better than Tsunade does.
His chakra pool is rather small - but hell, what´s the matter? Hokages should remain in ther offices doing all the paperwork an think of stragegies, not jumping around in the woods and fight as many enemys as possible, lol.

But if there really would be an Itachi-like enemy, no one else could stand a chance against, Kakashi would face him, and he would defeat him, believe me.

Why does everyone underestimate Tsunade she is the better choice than Kakashi

First. The Sannin are Kage level ninja evan though they are not kage they are of the same level, Kakashi isnt on that level of skill u can say he is a speical kage level ninja but far from Sannin level. ex. orch. vs. the third. the third had a hard time with orch when they battled.

Second. Tsunade has way more experience than Kakashi ex. being the first of medical ninja

Third. We dont evan know the extent of Tsunade's knowledge of jutus so no one can really say that Kakashi knows more jutus than her evan though he knows 1000.

Fourth. Kakashi u can say doesnt really give a shit bout nothin hes always late he acts lazy from time to time
TOBI_IS_A_GOOD_BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 08:19   Link #56
tatami
back in black

WTF are you still debating about 2 of 3 legendary sannins gave his name to be hokage. which one was asked to be kage and other one is the kage.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 09:04.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 09:22   Link #57
pw1388

WOW this is like the biggest DEBATE EVER!!! but i do think kahashi is hokage lvl but he still to young and need more experience.
pw1388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 10:07   Link #58
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 11:11.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 10:27   Link #59
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i needed to read few post so i can recognize that lvl acually means level
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 11:40   Link #60
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
So I think the debate ended up acknowledgingn Kakashi as a Kage-Level shinobi.
Spoiler for manga:

But honestly, I think Kakashi would decline anyway.