AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-26, 13:40   Link #7761
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
While I write out the time line for the next part of Minea's diaries, this week I will be giving extended profiles of characters, introducing new characters for upcoming stories, and seeking out pictures for my characters. The character today, Felicia Lauren, comes originally from another story that I had in the works (None Nanoha Story). When that character was revamped, I kept the idea of the character but didn't put it to any use until now. More information on hobbies, quotes, and her device will be coming up later this week.

Spoiler for Felicia Lauren:

Spoiler for Felicia Lauren:
Another seductress, I see.
Nice character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Aaron:

I'm going to clear up the reason why Scag and the Numbers/Letters can't stop him...yet.

He does not want to die. He won't accept death until his job is fulfilled. No matter what hell he's given, and so far its plenty, he won't stop until his job is done. He can die, he most certainly will die, but as long as he has breath in his lungs, he will cling on to his goal till...well, till he's done and dusted. "Ashes to ashes", so to speak. He will give Scaglietti hell, he will give the Numbers hell, and that is what he will do.

This isn't H4xx, as some of you might thing. V has his convictions, his desires, and he seeks to fulfill them no matter what the cost.
Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yeesh… It’s easy to think up actions and catchphrases while watching the RAW’s, but actually writing down the parts where there is a lot of talking becomes difficult when you only understand about a third that’s being said. Not to mention that I’ve forced myself to cut out a lot of things that, though filling, would most likely be boring cause everyone has seen them over and over again. Then again, I’ve left most of the Nanoha/Fate conversation intact –though badly translated -. Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler for Rescue Mission Part 1:

The part inside will come later, right now it's time to watch 22!

The "Matomete Uchiotosu" part was inspired by Vita from episode 7, and should mean something like "Shoot them all down!"
Approved! The interactions fitted in perfectly.
Oh man, I wish I could fit some of my OC's for this beatdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Now for the Mabiko/Maouko resolution flash-forward while my mind churns up more fight scenes for the Seimonji Brothers

Spoiler for Light and Darkness Part A:

Geez, scenarios grow in my mind as I keep writing.

I originally meant for this to be a single post.
Seems like Maouko is more troublesome than I thought.

Re: Episode 22: I dodged the Ion Canon by holding up on RevivalS! Whee! Looks like I'm gonna have more fun with the sparring match with Signum!

@An Hero: Welcome back!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-26, 13:48   Link #7762
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Yo there I'm home and will be able to start reading through backlog soon, so expect the comments to show up tomorrow. Though I'll watch the latest episode first - it seems to provide enough fuel to continue with the OC plots at last.
Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Sorry. I'll spoiler-tag it.

Though Ion Canon's temperature has been very comfortable as of late...
NP.

Come to think of it, we havent been hit by many Ion Canons, huh? At least I have been lucky to not being hit by any...yet...

Quote:
Yeesh… It’s easy to think up actions and catchphrases while watching the RAW’s, but actually writing down the parts where there is a lot of talking becomes difficult when you only understand about a third that’s being said. Not to mention that I’ve forced myself to cut out a lot of things that, though filling, would most likely be boring cause everyone has seen them over and over again. Then again, I’ve left most of the Nanoha/Fate conversation intact –though badly translated -. Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler for Rescue Mission Part 1:

The part inside will come later, right now it's time to watch 22!

The "Matomete Uchiotosu" part was inspired by Vita from episode 7, and should mean something like "Shoot them all down!"
At first I wanted to have Shani fight Keroko...but with the battle sense thing... I think you should fight Clotho instead.

Here's a scenario proposal for you:
  1. Right after this, one of the Druggies intercepts Nanoha, Vita and Keroko, and gives them hell.
  2. Keroko tells Nanoha and Vita to go ahead and enter the Cradle, and that she will take care of Clotho and join them soon. Nanoha worried, Keroko being Keroko, etc.
  3. Possibility of Keroko using full power to beat Clotho, so she can catch up with Nanoha. If in canon Nanoha is in trouble at any one point, it will fit perfectly.
Your thoughts?

We could also make it that this is not Keroko's first time against him, to make it better.

One of the other Druggies will be with Scaglietti, and the other probably near the Cradle as well, but assigned to handling the Niddhogg's threat.

Just proposing ideas.

BTW, where will Tesla be in all this mess?
Old 2007-08-26, 13:58   Link #7763
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
One of the other Druggies will be with Scaglietti, and the other probably near the Cradle as well, but assigned to handling the Niddhogg's thread.

Just proposing ideas.

Hmm, we could probably assign Tesla to intercept Niddhogg too. Though I shall read the backlog first before proposing ideas As I see it we can have Blades/Weavers enter the ship while Tesla ends up confronting the Druggy outside with both of them remaining the targets for the ship's cannons
Old 2007-08-26, 14:05   Link #7764
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Hmm, we could probably assign Tesla to intercept Niddhogg too. Though I shall read the backlog first before proposing ideas As I see it we can have Blades/Weavers enter the ship while Tesla ends up confronting the Druggy outside with both of them remaining the targets for the ship's cannons
Sounds interesting... lets see what Keroko has to say.

BTW, just wondering, what time is it over there right now?
Old 2007-08-26, 14:36   Link #7765
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Sounds interesting... lets see what Keroko has to say.

BTW, just wondering, what time is it over there right now?
As I press the reply button it's 21:36

Quote:
Come to think of it, we havent been hit by many Ion Canons, huh? At least I have been lucky to not being hit by any...yet...
Nor me.

Quote:
At first I wanted to have Shani fight Keroko...but with the battle sense thing... I think you should fight Clotho instead.

Here's a scenario proposal for you:
  1. Right after this, one of the Druggies intercepts Nanoha, Vita and Keroko, and gives them hell.
  2. Keroko tells Nanoha and Vita to go ahead and enter the Cradle, and that she will take care of Clotho and join them soon. Nanoha worried, Keroko being Keroko, etc.
  3. Possibility of Keroko using full power to beat Clotho, so she can catch up with Nanoha. If in canon Nanoha is in trouble at any one point, it will fit perfectly.
Your thoughts?

We could also make it that this is not Keroko's first time against him, to make it better.

One of the other Druggies will be with Scaglietti, and the other probably near the Cradle as well, but assigned to handling the Niddhogg's threat.

Just proposing ideas.

Hmm, interesting idea, but I'm not so sure... for now I want Keroko to stick with Nanoha. Episode 22 only gave a flashback, so I see no signs to bail out just yet. Fighting Clotho in the air is a no-no, as Keroko followed Nanoha and Vita inside, and it would be anti-climatic to end a battle in such a short time.

Besides, I have my own oponent ready for Deathwing should it be neccissary.

As for Tesla I did it again she's doing what she does best, aiding Hayate in commanding the Clerks outside. Which means that she indeed has a perfect chance to intercept any other threats.
Old 2007-08-26, 14:49   Link #7766
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
As I press the reply button it's 21:36
Ah, I actually meant An Hero's time.

Quote:
Hmm, interesting idea, but I'm not so sure... for now I want Keroko to stick with Nanoha. Episode 22 only gave a flashback, so I see no signs to bail out just yet. Fighting Clotho in the air is a no-no, as Keroko followed Nanoha and Vita inside, and it would be anti-climatic to end a battle in such a short time.

Besides, I have my own oponent ready for Deathwing should it be neccissary.

As for Tesla I did it again she's doing what she does best, aiding Hayate in commanding the Clerks outside. Which means that she indeed has a perfect chance to intercept any other threats.
No problem, there's still plenty of time left to decide the final battles, and I wasnt planning to let Clotho die here just yet... just maybe be defeated because Keroko was anxious to go help her sister.

I wonder who else can beat Clotho if not Keroko...

And this opponent of yours, have you introduced him/her yet?
Old 2007-08-26, 14:54   Link #7767
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
23:53 as I reply now.

@Ep.22:

Serge's going to obtain Aether-based direct damage attacks it seems
Old 2007-08-26, 15:01   Link #7768
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Just finished watching 22, and if anyone needs a visualisation of Keroko's Executor Rush, just visualize Nanoha's rush in the corridors during the last few minutes of the episode minus the wings. Spies, I tell you!

Quote:
Whoops, oh well, now you know mine too.

Quote:
No problem, there's still plenty of time left to decide the final battles, and I wasnt planning to let Clotho die here just yet... just maybe be defeated because Keroko was anxious to go help her sister.

I wonder who else can beat Clotho if not Keroko...
I think you're overestimating the value of battle sense a bit. It's not as if she sees the future, battle sense is actually a real life skill, though not called as such. Veteran pilots, for example, learn how to fly and how their oponents fly. They can judge by the way airplanes move what their tactics are and where they are going to move, they're more like guesswork in reallity. Keroko's battlesense is just a bit more dramatisized. She can't really sense the drones, but she just knows instinctively where they are.

Though as not to destroy the beauty of the fight, Keroko could still give Clotho hell, Every time he thinks he has her in his visions, she changes actions reflexively, throwing him off course.

Just how reliant is he on that abillity anyway?

Quote:
And this opponent of yours, have you introduced him/her yet?
Nope, and that's all you're going to get for now.
Old 2007-08-26, 15:10   Link #7769
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Interesting pieces by all- an especially tense piece by you, Keroko. Looking forward to more.

I still got the rest of Cinque vs. V to finish off...but for now:

Spoiler for An Odd Introduction:
Old 2007-08-26, 15:21   Link #7770
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
23:53 as I reply now.

@Ep.22:

Serge's going to obtain Aether-based direct damage attacks it seems
*me places his telephone beside him, ready to call 1-800-KILL-H4X*

Quote:
Just finished watching 22, and if anyone needs a visualisation of Keroko's Executor Rush, just visualize Nanoha's rush in the corridors during the last few minutes of the episode minus the wings. Spies, I tell you!
Well, they are sisters, after all.

Quote:
Whoops, oh well, now you know mine too.
Yup.

Quote:
I think you're overestimating the value of battle sense a bit. It's not as if she sees the future, battle sense is actually a real life skill, though not called as such. Veteran pilots, for example, learn how to fly and how their oponents fly. They can judge by the way airplanes move what their tactics are and where they are going to move, they're more like guesswork in reallity. Keroko's battlesense is just a bit more dramatisized. She can't really sense the drones, but she just knows instinctively where they are.

Though as not to destroy the beauty of the fight, Keroko could still give Clotho hell, Every time he thinks he has her in his visions, she changes actions reflexively, throwing him off course.

Just how reliant is he on that abillity anyway?
Ah, dont worry, I'm not overestimating it... and you just said exactly how I was thinking it would work in your second paragraph.

Indeed, who else can do that, if not Keroko? Of course, I'm not saying that he can ONLY be beaten by her...there are surely other ways...but the most interesting one would be this.

As explained in the profile, basically the ability to see up to 2 seconds into the future is rather reliable, as he is not "activating" his Relic much. However, if he tries to predict more (and he will, since Keroko will be messing his plans up), he will start to lose control over his powers.

Quote:
Nope, and that's all you're going to get for now.

Quote:
Interesting pieces by all- an especially tense piece by you, Keroko. Looking forward to more.

*me at the choice of words*

I think I was as perplexed as our trio there during the whole thing. Was this exactly as seen in the movie, BTW?
Old 2007-08-26, 15:22   Link #7771
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Ahh, to end the thieving with the best -and longest- quote from the entire movie. Huzzah!

When I watched V for Vendetta for the first time, all those V's in ongoing sentences had me rolling in laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROW CALL!

Because I'd like to avoid retcon's, who is doing what, where and when?

Keroko:
As of episode 21/22 together with Vita and Nanoha inside Scaglieti's personal Star Destroyer.

Tesla:
As of episode 21/22 aiding Hayate by commanding the outside forces.

The Rogues: As of episode 21/22 among the outside mages, flying around blowing up drones.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-08-26 at 17:06.
Old 2007-08-26, 15:26   Link #7772
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Well, they are sisters, after all.
Ion Canon loves me.

Quote:
Ah, dont worry, I'm not overestimating it... and you just said exactly how I was thinking it would work in your second paragraph.
Okay, false alarm then.

Quote:
Indeed, who else can do that, if not Keroko? Of course, I'm not saying that he can ONLY be beaten by her...there are surely other ways...but the most interesting one would be this.

As explained in the profile, basically the ability to see up to 2 seconds into the future is rather reliable, as he is not "activating" his Relic much. However, if he tries to predict more (and he will, since Keroko will be messing his plans up), he will start to lose control over his powers.
We'll just see where the canon ball rolls.

Quote:

I'd like to keep at least one 'mysterious villain' before I fire off profiles.

Quote:
*me at the choice of words*

I think I was as perplexed as our trio there during the whole thing. Was this exactly as seen in the movie, BTW?
Yes.
Old 2007-08-26, 16:02   Link #7773
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes, none other than the most well known quote in the movie's entirety. A grand way to end the thieving.

I am thankful for some of my "thieving" scenes...to be personal, I would rather label them as scenes derived from certain scenes, not full thievery, really, but that's for you to judge ()...now that I look back, only a very small number are present- the two scenes deriving from the V vs. Creedy scene in Victoria Station, both of which I'm proud of, especially the latter one, what with V going all-out on the Numbers and Letters, and the speech bit. And the sparring. All of them have been good scenes- and, to be truthful, I shall use them for the finished work.

Gotta get around to watching 22...I might come up with some more items later. Expect V. vs. Cinque Pt. 2 soon.

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2007-08-26 at 18:34.
Old 2007-08-26, 16:12   Link #7774
Wibbles
Better than you.

Name: Ignatius Volterra
Titles/Aliases: Spirale der Flamme (Spiral of Flame)
Sex: Male
Birthday: June 8
Homeworld: Velka
Relatives: None known (is the direct descendant of a legendary Cleric-Knight)
Occupation/Rank: TSAB (Private), Cleric-Knight (possibly)
Unit: Section 6
Code Name: Riot-4
Mage Rank: B
Magic Type: Velka
Magic Circle Color: Fiery red
Inherent Element: Fire
Height: Around 6’4
Weight: About 145lbs
Hair: Red, flame-like
Eye Color: Green
Build: Tall, solid
Distinguishing Marks: Large orange sunglasses, spiral-shaped birthmarks on the backs of both hands
Personality: Gung-ho, reckless, MANLY
Hobbies: Fighting, playing with Vivio, flirting (he does this when on leave. Much to the dismay of the younger boy, Ignatius always drags Katsuhito along)
Dislikes: Rain, injustice

Device Name: Flame Braver (first form), Flame Braver Rasen (second form)
Device Appearance: Knuckle (first form), large arm-mounted drill (second form)
Barrier Jacket: Red cape and vest, black pants, and a pair of large orange sunglasses
Ultimate Attack: Guren Senshouran (Crimson Lotus Rotation Impact Storm)

Background: Ignatius was raised at the main orphanage of the Church of Velka, and was infamous for constantly getting into fights with the older boys. He would defy authority repeatedly, and was generally the most rowdy child there. He was offered the chance to train as a paladin, but was kicked out for daily insubordination (to this day, he still calls Carim ‘Granny’, despite her still being in her twenties). He was sent back to the orphanage where he met Katsuhito Kuroshi, a small, timid boy who would sometime lose his temper.

Later, Ignatius joined the TSAB alongside Katsuhito, whom Ignatius had ‘adopted’ as a little brother

Last edited by Wibbles; 2007-09-17 at 23:41.
Old 2007-08-26, 16:22   Link #7775
Wibbles
Better than you.

Just read this on a certain site, and thought it might interest some.

1. The first season and A's were fansubbed as Raging Heart.

2. Strikers was fansubbed as Raising Heart.

3. First season was decent.

4. A's was great.

5. Strikers sucks.

The logical conclusion is that Raging Heart is a name made of win, and Raising Heart is a name made of fail.
Old 2007-08-26, 16:30   Link #7776
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
1. The first season and A's were fansubbed as Raging Heart.
We know.

Quote:
2. Strikers was fansubbed as Raising Heart.
Yes, because that is the official spelling.

Quote:
3. First season was decent.

4. A's was great.

5. Strikers sucks.
I don't agree with you on this point. Yes, StrikerS could have done with a better start, but so far I prefer StrikerS to season 1.

Quote:
The logical conclusion is that Raging Heart is a name made of win, and Raising Heart is a name made of fail.
Then the entire Nanoha anime would have been made of fail. Since, you know, Raising Heart is the official spelling...

What is the point you are trying to make? Not to mention seriously off-topic...
Old 2007-08-26, 16:48   Link #7777
Wibbles
Better than you.

Quote:
We know.

Yes, because that is the official spelling.

I don't agree with you on this point. Yes, StrikerS could have done with a better start, but so far I prefer StrikerS to season 1.

Then the entire Nanoha anime would have been made of fail. Since, you know, Raising Heart is the official spelling...

What is the point you are trying to make? Not to mention seriously off-topic...
I just saw it, and wondered what you guys would think. It was on a whim, really. Sorry.
Old 2007-08-26, 16:52   Link #7778
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
A small nitpick, maybe... Was Yui inside the Cradle with Nanoha and Vita? If so, how can she fight despite being in full AMF conditions? I know she is good and all, but still not above AA... At least she should be tired already.
Quote:
I think they're still outside, but I'm interested to know if they're going inside, because Keroko will be as well.
Yep, Nanoha, Vita and Yui are outside in that part, only Nanoha and Vita will go in, Yui will stay behind to help Hayate and the Clerks
Old 2007-08-26, 17:03   Link #7779
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I just saw it, and wondered what you guys would think. It was on a whim, really. Sorry.
It's okay, I was just confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Yep, Nanoha, Vita and Yui are outside in that part, only Nanoha and Vita will go in, Yui will stay behind to help Hayate and the Clerks
Thanks, that'll help.
Old 2007-08-26, 17:18   Link #7780
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
ROW CALL!

Because I'd like to avoid retcon's, who is doing what, where and when?

Keroko:
As of episode 21/22 together with Vita and Nanoha inside Scaglieti's personal Star Destroyer.

Tesla:
As of episode 21/22 aiding Hayate by commanding the outside forces.

The Rogues: As of episode 21/22 among the outside mages, flying around blowing up drones.
My characters likely actions if present during this EPIC battle…

Spoiler for Epic Action!!!:

I plowed most of the back log, but I'm going out to diner soon so I probably won't comment on anything until at least 9 PM local time, it's 6 20 now.
Closed Thread