Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-24, 19:45   Link #621
Kagesama

lol yea he does need to read the manga

Madara being Obito being Tobi possible Theory #23,879,493:

Obito was a fun loving guy, Tobi was a fun loving guy, Madara right eye sharigan, Obito right eye sharigan left, Tobi has some bdy equipment on the left side, obito damaged left side, now why i think akatsuki isnt all that bad lol

akatsuki is headed by a man who just want to make one ninja nation in a country and unite all powerful ninja under it, to do so they hunt down jinchukri who most have been said to torment their own villages and instill fear in everyone (-minus naruto and rehab gaara) so akatsuki is actually doing a good dead to civilization, and wouldnt it make sense if obito is madara because it was war that cause obito to get badly hurt like that? seeing that he grew up during the ninja wars wouldnt he naturally wana end all ninja wars... maybe say by makin one ninja country? just like akatsukis goal....what if danzou and obito/tobi/madara where in league!? sorry thats theory #23,879,494 ill state that in another thread
Old 2007-08-27, 17:24   Link #622
DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetgy View Post
here this is the best theory i read so far about Naruto
(and i believe it to be true)

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
^^^^^
^^^^^
Best review I've seen

I was going to post this as a link but since searching the url I found your post, and I agree, this is the best theory I've seen for the Uchiha Clan.

Many things in this correlate with other series based on Ninjas (DOA the best example)
Old 2007-08-28, 03:20   Link #623
tatami
back in black

omg it wont end...
Old 2007-08-28, 03:58   Link #624
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

well although i doubt it obito could very well be tobi. ive heard alot of rumors going on about that and there seems to be sufficient evidence but only time will tell. i also rumors about pein(leader) because he looks like naruto. the best one i heard which i doubt though is he is naruto from the future using a time travel jutsu to go back in time because he turned evil to gain control of the world. i also heard another rumor that interested me. it says that the fourth sealed kyuubi into a baby, well wat if he put it into himself and somehow that made him turn into a baby with memory erased or he purposely turned himself into a baby for some reason. because no one seems to know wat happened to the fourths body.

hmmm maybe madara did help in the sealing of the kyuubi or at least he was one of the ninja who helped battle it

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 08:58. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-08-28, 21:51   Link #625
kodok_balls

Or maybe Madara is the one who send the chaos into Konoha. It's absurd that kyubi suddenly come from nowhere if there are no one or something made him rise.
Old 2007-08-28, 23:16   Link #626
DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
Or maybe Madara is the one who send the chaos into Konoha. It's absurd that kyubi suddenly come from nowhere if there are no one or something made him rise.
that's why I've said, the Kyuubi must have been inside Kushina and got released from the stress and extreme pain that comes from giving birth and if she had Pein/Pain as I suspect too, her seal could have been dramatically reduced in resistance before Naruto was born. We need to really wait on the next few chapters.
Old 2007-08-29, 06:11   Link #627
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
omg it wont end...
Zomg Ur still saying that if you dont like the way of this discussion dont bother to comment forums are all about posting your opinion and theorys if U disagree then I wouldnt care

@ DCT well I thought about and its very possible but I still think theres something we arent even considering about, theres just 1 thing that I think we are forgetting in the main story.
Old 2007-08-29, 07:02   Link #628
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
Zomg Ur still saying that if you dont like the way of this discussion dont bother to comment forums are all about posting your opinion and theorys if U disagree then I wouldnt care

@ DCT well I thought about and its very possible but I still think theres something we arent even considering about, theres just 1 thing that I think we are forgetting in the main story.
i will say it whenever i saw that tengu shIt...and i will find that little punk and kick him till it was proven wrong

i dont have any problem with the theory but i hate it when people act like they founded a golden mine and put it in here before searching...

after everytime it has been mentioned same things open to discussing...needlesly.
Old 2007-08-30, 17:01   Link #629
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCT View Post
^^^^^
^^^^^
Best review I've seen

I was going to post this as a link but since searching the url I found your post, and I agree, this is the best theory I've seen for the Uchiha Clan.

Many things in this correlate with other series based on Ninjas (DOA the best example)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
omg it wont end...
Hahaha lol...

I think the real reason the uchiha symbol is a fan is the symbolism of the uchiha's being the police force and faning the flame of konoha... In my theory the flame was the crest for the 1st and 2nds family as well and the leaf and the whirlpool combined to make the hidden leaf symbol

b/c as I have said before if you remember the first's power was with the wood element representing the reason for the leaf symbol and the 2nd element was water representing the whirpool symbol and when these two came together and became hokages together they created konoha " the will of fire" fire in turn being their family crest a crest that was passed down to jiraya, the 4th and naruto. The uchiha's symbol was the fan as a symbol of how they help konoha grow, fanning the flames.
Old 2007-08-30, 18:38   Link #630
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

come on guys. People like the tengu theory cuz it was well thought out, had excellent evidence, and well, was just better than any theory any of us have come up with. Hell the only person who can dog that theory is someone who can prove it wrong, or has come up with anything better. If you can do that, go ahead dog it. If you cant, shut the fuck up.

I am still stuck on Tobi bieng madara, and am just saying this to stay on topic.
Old 2007-08-30, 19:02   Link #631
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
come on guys. People like the tengu theory cuz it was well thought out, had excellent evidence, and well, was just better than any theory any of us have come up with. Hell the only person who can dog that theory is someone who can prove it wrong, or has come up with anything better. If you can do that, go ahead dog it. If you cant, shut the fuck up.

I am still stuck on Tobi bieng madara, and am just saying this to stay on topic.
CAPS LOCK WON'T COME OFF SORRY

tHE TENGU THEORY HAS FLAWS BECAUSE ITS BASED ON THE MYTHOLOGY BUT EVEN WITH THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE FACTS... THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE FACTS WITHIN THAT THEORY IS THAT THE TENGU KING HAD A FAN AND THAT FAN LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE UCHIHA FAN.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON WHY THE UCHIHA HAVE A FAN IN A VILLAGE OF FIRE...HMM..AND WHY THEY HAD SUCH HIGH POSITIONS...INSTEAD OF THE PREACHING OF SOME KID WHO WAS PROBABLY STONED OUT OF HIS MIND AND MADE MOSTLY EVERY SINGLE THING UP...i WILL GIVE HIM SOMETHING THOUGH, HE PRESENTS IT IN A WAY THAT SOME PEOPLE FORGET THAT THERE ARE VERY LITTLE FACTS IN THERE.

IF YOUR GOING TO USE THE TENGU THEORY AS A BASE THEN YOU SHOULD THROUGHLY KNOW THE FOLKLORE AND MYTHOLOGY AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT OFF WIKIPEDIA. GO TO SACRED TEXTS.COM. YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL STORIES AND TON OF STUFF ON THE TENGU IF YOU SEARCH RIGHT. LOL SORRY THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK, IM NOT REALLY TRYING TO SAY THIS IN AN ANGRY WAY, IN ACTUALITY THERE ARE A FEW THINGS WITHIN THAT THEORY THAT I AGREE WITH BUT A FEW ONLY.
Old 2007-08-30, 19:14   Link #632
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
CAPS LOCK WON'T COME OFF SORRY

tHE TENGU THEORY HAS FLAWS BECAUSE ITS BASED ON THE MYTHOLOGY BUT EVEN WITH THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE FACTS... THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE FACTS WITHIN THAT THEORY IS THAT THE TENGU KING HAD A FAN AND THAT FAN LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE UCHIHA FAN.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON WHY THE UCHIHA HAVE A FAN IN A VILLAGE OF FIRE...HMM..AND WHY THEY HAD SUCH HIGH POSITIONS...INSTEAD OF THE PREACHING OF SOME KID WHO WAS PROBABLY STONED OUT OF HIS MIND AND MADE MOSTLY EVERY SINGLE THING UP...i WILL GIVE HIM SOMETHING THOUGH, HE PRESENTS IT IN A WAY THAT SOME PEOPLE FORGET THAT THERE ARE VERY LITTLE FACTS IN THERE.

IF YOUR GOING TO USE THE TENGU THEORY AS A BASE THEN YOU SHOULD THROUGHLY KNOW THE FOLKLORE AND MYTHOLOGY AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT OFF WIKIPEDIA. GO TO SACRED TEXTS.COM. YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL STORIES AND TON OF STUFF ON THE TENGU IF YOU SEARCH RIGHT. LOL SORRY THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK, IM NOT REALLY TRYING TO SAY THIS IN AN ANGRY WAY, IN ACTUALITY THERE ARE A FEW THINGS WITHIN THAT THEORY THAT I AGREE WITH BUT A FEW ONLY.
Dude nothing you find on the internet can be completely true. The theory was still well thought out, and extremely well put together. And until you or anybody else shows me a theory like that, Im not changing my position on the matter.

Sorry bout your computer though.
Old 2007-08-30, 19:30   Link #633
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
Dude nothing you find on the internet can be completely true. The theory was still well thought out, and extremely well put together. And until you or anybody else shows me a theory like that, Im not changing my position on the matter.

Sorry bout your computer though.
tHE MANGA IS ON A HEADING TO PROVE THAT THEORY WRONG AS WE SPEAK, IF YOU NOTICE WHATS GOING ON AND SUCH, NOT THIS COMING ISSUE BUT THE NEXT ONE JUST VERY WELL MIGHT.
Old 2007-09-03, 19:08   Link #634
joey_uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Who is he?

Here's what I think.

When Sasuke learned the monster knows Uchiha Madara,
he immediately concluded the monster must be the Nine-Tails!

We know about one person who tangled with the Nine-Tails before...

Yes, the Yondaime Hokage! His name is obviously Uchiha Madara!
the only reason kyuubi knows madara is cause madara did have kyuubi in him at one time if im curect i think it metioned it earlier in the series but im pretty sure it said that madara had kyuubi in him at one time and the yondaime hokage's name is minato namikaze so no the forth is not madara i dont know if madara is tobi or if tobi is obito or how do we know it could be someone else but the forth isnt madara and for the ppl who dont know the forth,minato namikaze,is naruto's father and his mom is kushina uzumaki or somethin like that idk how to spell naruto's moms name but the reason naruto's last name is uzumaki instead of namikaze my theorie is that when the forth died naruto's mom changed naruto's last name to uzumaki well that is all i know
Old 2007-09-03, 19:11   Link #635
joey_uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxi View Post
The reason it could be called a cursed clan is because the Hyuga's may have "cursed the heavens" or "cursed the hyuga woman that went off with madara's father" either way they were shunned.

As for yondaime. He was not average. A trait of the Uchiha is teleportation, and have you not noticed that Yondaime's nickname Is yellow Flash the enemies called it a "Body Flicker Jutsu" but it may very well be just called teleportation which itachi and sasuke appear to have done in the manga.
yondaime is forth im japanese and his real name is minato namikaze and he is naruto's father
Old 2007-09-03, 19:13   Link #636
joey_uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Hahaha lol...

I think the real reason the uchiha symbol is a fan is the symbolism of the uchiha's being the police force and faning the flame of konoha... In my theory the flame was the crest for the 1st and 2nds family as well and the leaf and the whirlpool combined to make the hidden leaf symbol

b/c as I have said before if you remember the first's power was with the wood element representing the reason for the leaf symbol and the 2nd element was water representing the whirpool symbol and when these two came together and became hokages together they created konoha " the will of fire" fire in turn being their family crest a crest that was passed down to jiraya, the 4th and naruto. The uchiha's symbol was the fan as a symbol of how they help konoha grow, fanning the flames.
dude do u know anything uchiha=fan ok thats why their symbol is a fan
Old 2007-09-04, 10:36   Link #637
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_uzumaki View Post
dude do u know anything uchiha=fan ok thats why their symbol is a fan
Hmm are you half ..nvm but, why do you think the writer would put their name as a fan...
Old 2007-09-04, 12:51   Link #638
mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_uzumaki View Post
the only reason kyuubi knows madara is cause madara did have kyuubi in him at one time if im curect i think it metioned it earlier in the series but im pretty sure it said that madara had kyuubi in him at one time and the yondaime hokage's name is minato namikaze so no the forth is not madara i dont know if madara is tobi or if tobi is obito or how do we know it could be someone else but the forth isnt madara and for the ppl who dont know the forth,minato namikaze,is naruto's father and his mom is kushina uzumaki or somethin like that idk how to spell naruto's moms name but the reason naruto's last name is uzumaki instead of namikaze my theorie is that when the forth died naruto's mom changed naruto's last name to uzumaki well that is all i know
have you ever seen these little things before? , .
Old 2007-12-17, 15:59   Link #639
kiskekuun

Lets clear up some things :O!

Uchiha Madara being Namikaze Minato (Yondaime, fourth Hokage) = No way xD
Have you seen the two persons ?

Uchiha Madara lived at the same time as the Shodaime (First Hokage), he was even the same age :O He helped out founding Konoha and the Police Force. Now Madara can't be Nidaime either, since Nidaime (Second Hokage) was Shodaime's Brother :O!, so thats out of the question.
Well Madara is dead! He cant be yondaime because he, Madara, was at Shodaime's age, and Sandaime (Third Hokage) was the student of Shodaime and/or Nidaime. Sandaime was a little kid when Shodaime and Nidaime made him the third hokage, and for some reason they died after.
I just wrote that Madara was the same age as Shodaime, and Sandaime was a kid when he was a student of Shodaime. Later on Sandaime becomes this grandpa, old hag! now if Madara was to be Yondaime, he mustve been.. pff i dunno above 100 years old man..! Sandaime took in Jiraiya, Tsunade and Oro when they were kids, and Sandaime was in his late 30/40's by that time i guess, later on in Jiraiyas 30's he took in Yondaime.. when he was a small kid.. so Madare couldnt be Yondaime. If Madara was to be Yondaime, then Naruto must be an Uchiha! since yondaime is Naruto's father, its proven now, pm me if you dont believe me

Guess i got those theorys outta the way

now for my theory about Tobi being Obito!!!!!
Firstly, try to say Tobi alot of times or write it alot of times.. here ill show you!
t[obito]bit[obito]bitobi :O!!!
hmm, how is that possible?..

First i want to start with Akatsuki. I wread in the manga that they mentioned that it was 10 years ago since Oro left Akatsuki, so Akatsuki has been around for more than 10 years when we find out about them. Kakashi was 13 when the incident happened with Obito and Kakashi.
I wread about kakashis age being 26+ or somewhere around that age. if you take of 10+ years it would fit pretty good to age 13 when the incident happened.
So back to the Incident, Kakashi and Rin leaves Obito under the rock, and whilst Obito is still alive and barely hangin in there, Zetsu shows up! He is that guy who i always call a plant from Akatsuki, he is known for eating up dead people.. mmm..
Well he sees the suffering Obito and at first maybe just stares at him but later finds out that he is an Uchiha, wich leads his mind to the Sharingan. Despite the missing left eye of Obito and the right side of the body chrushed, Zetsu still wants to check out this Uchiha Obito fella, and spares him from being his dinner and goes drink some water like plants do ... >> well, Zetsu takes Obito, who is almost dead, to Kakuzu who is known for "repairing people" since he fixes Hidans head and Deidaras arms, he helps his fellow College, not because hes good, but maybe because he is also interested in the Sharingan. Kakuzu miraculously fixes Obitos eyes, and the Right sharingan remains intact. Obito, happy to be alive and able to see, thanks Zetsu by joining him!
Zetsu gives Obito the wierd yellow mask that only reveals his right eye, and gives Obito the codename Tobi.
Many years later Obito aka Tobi grows up and we find out in the Manga that Tobi is Zetsus subordinate.

Obito was a funny guy, and so is Tobi. i think they match, and i think my theory works !! any response?
Old 2007-12-17, 21:54   Link #640
uchit

you're right madara can't be minato because he can't live that long. because we haven't seen anyone live for longer than normally possible before, right??? coughsasoricouch cough coughkakuzucaugh. I don't believe that madara is minato either but your logic is bit hazy either way (no disrespect!).

I like your last theory!!! i hadn't thought about kakuzu repairing him before... Nice with the name blending by the way.
Closed Thread