Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter747 View Post
So....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-09, 10:54   Link #222
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

It was quite good. The actions were so-so but the story was good. Its even more better than rescuing Rukia in Soul Society. Hmmm...thats too bad, Senna was very fun, I actually like SennaxIchigo pairing, oh well.
Old 2007-09-09, 11:13   Link #223
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
It was quite good. The actions were so-so but the story was good. Its even more better than rescuing Rukia in Soul Society. Hmmm...thats too bad, Senna was very fun, I actually like SennaxIchigo pairing, oh well.
yep i like that pairing 2. Also that guy was stupid trying block that attack POINT BLANK!.
Old 2007-09-09, 11:22   Link #224
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Just saw the subbed version of the movie, and it did indeed seem like a "filler arc" out of the TV series episodes, but with better animation!

Anyway, it's the usual Bleach plotline, with Ichigo desperately trying to prove that he can protect someone, er, something (?) or whatever the heck Senna was! Fights were okay, but they seemed to try to fit as many characters in action scenes (particularly the members of the Gotei 13) so there were really no "epic" fights.

The "cameos" of Byakuya and Kenpachi, in particular, seemed more of an afterthought (or perhaps fan-service?) to me. Seeing Yachiru outrun that fast "ninja" guy made me smile, though, and Soi Fong's Suzumebachi's effect is what how it should have been shown in the TV's "Bounto" arc...instant kill, no groveling in death throes and such!
Old 2007-09-09, 15:17   Link #225
poopies69

the movie is gret better then the naruto movies
Old 2007-09-09, 18:49   Link #226
Loki.Nya
Village Idiot

It was a nice movie, but I can't say I was really being drawn in to the story.
It was more a good filler episode IMO.
Old 2007-09-09, 21:53   Link #227
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Yes, I thought it was extremely good. The action was pretty much not bad, but the plot was really good IMO. I just didn't like how Senna was drawn, and some animation was kinda choppy. Overall, just because of the plot alone, 9/10.

I never really liked Soifon much, but her fight was one of the coolest fight here, only because we finally see it in action.
Old 2007-09-09, 22:56   Link #228
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
WOW!!!! What a great movie. This movie alone had like everything. But the story line was the best. This is what Naruto movies need. Anyone agree? Oh the girl in the end isn't Senna it's someone that looks like her.

Last edited by Freya; 2007-09-09 at 23:41.
Old 2007-09-09, 23:50   Link #229
Fear-less+heart

This movie had a good story that held up to the very end. Because I saw that naruto movie last night on cartoonetwork. It had it good parts, but at the end it fail, with the main villan being defeated in just a unbelivable way, and all of a sudden it turn into spring. I was going to record the movie when it came back on, but once I saw the end, I change my mind. I just hope that the next bleach movie will be as good as this one was.
Old 2007-09-10, 01:00   Link #230
Deathwing
what do i know

wow that was really good but it was sad one of the best anime movies ive seen (relating to a series) they did a good job
Old 2007-09-10, 01:52   Link #231
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear-less+heart View Post
This movie had a good story that held up to the very end. Because I saw that naruto movie last night on cartoonetwork. It had it good parts, but at the end it fail, with the main villan being defeated in just a unbelivable way, and all of a sudden it turn into spring. I was going to record the movie when it came back on, but once I saw the end, I change my mind. I just hope that the next bleach movie will be as good as this one was.
Eh? Dude download the anime! Dubbed is horrible. You'll see a difference.
Old 2007-09-10, 03:09   Link #232
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OMG! FINALLY! the movie is out........... this just made my day
Old 2007-09-10, 03:38   Link #233
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Wow I'm going to post again to say how good it was. It was partly I didn't expect it to be that good because it's Bleach, but wow that was good. I'm a romance/drama type of person so to be wow'ed by this is really rare. It's probably one of the best movies of a series IMO, only second to Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal.
Old 2007-09-10, 04:47   Link #234
Unbre4kable

OMG this was the best movie ive seen in ages.. way better than the naruto ones anyway... the fighting was okay ish but the story line was just brilliant
Old 2007-09-10, 05:25   Link #235
tbl
Affably Evil

The ending really lifted the movie, it was bit sad (bitter-sweet if you will).

It was good, but it would be nice if it was a bit more epic than a filler arc, though Ichigo's relationship with Senna helped.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-09-10, 07:39   Link #236
OMG_Zerg_Rush

@ ragmh
please read the rules, you can't mention a fansub group for a licened anime.

but god dam that was a depressing ending
Spoiler for end:

________
Ford Interceptor

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:10.
Old 2007-09-10, 08:05   Link #237
xxkuronoxx

can't help but notice that there were really animation "glitches" like the blood on ichigo's face being instantly gone, you'll notice it very easily too.
Old 2007-09-10, 08:15   Link #238
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
overall very good animation, average story and a lot of fanservice(i started "HOHOHOHOHOHO" when zaraki appeard)
Old 2007-09-10, 08:24   Link #239
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I liked the movie alot. Was worth the wait, I'd say.

Plot: Quite good, coherent plot. It's pretty fast paced, the 1 hour time limit really created some tension

The actual plot got pretty cheesy at some times, with Ichigo swearing on his soul again =/ The ending was kinda depressing with senna's memories deleted and all that, but i guess that was only to be expected, since the movie was not supposed to make any impact on the storyline. I was kinda surprised when hits and team ( wow even byakuya? ) went to SS, in a way disrespecting the commander's orders. The background story, including the rationale for Ganryuu attacking SS is kinda blur, it was hastily covered. .But yea, basically, it's all because of SS old laws =/ Shouldnt we change the old geezer yama's seat already =O

Soundtrack: Pretty disappointing. Basically anime soundtrack, nothing new.There were some new background music, but on a whole, It isnt much.

Animation quality: For a movie, it dosent disappoint. Animation errors are there, In some points the animation drops a bit, but when good animation quality is needed ( fighting scenes ), the movie delivers.
Old 2007-09-10, 08:30   Link #240
neomacz

man, like the movie so much!! ichigooo go go go
Closed Thread