Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-13, 16:05   Link #41
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

All I can say to this episode is.. WOW.

I mean, wow, Bleach is really beating my expectations at the moment. And the music played to Shinji fighting I see no problem with. That's because it reminded me of.. Well... Shinji!

Loved this episode, probably going to rewatch. Oo also, Urahara was absolutely bursting with cool, not to mention Rukia's and Hitsugaya's newly shown moves.
Old 2007-09-13, 17:13   Link #42
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Whew, I was worried for a sec about Luppi. I was like oh no they can't kill him off already, and was relieved when he wasn't. We got to see a little more to Rukia's power, which was cool (so to speak). I'm glad she has more powers than just the pillar of ice she used before, that one seems pretty useless unless someone is in the area, but the new one is nifty. Personally I liked the sound of the bara shots, don't see the big deal about it anyways. Also about Orihime, it still showed her in the Senkai gate tunnel thingy healing the 2 downed expendable Shinigami. I thought Ulq took her away already, what he do leave her there to heal those two? That don't make sense to me, why wouldn't he have taken her with him, there's no way he would just leave her there. "Oh you want to heal them first before we go see Aizen-sama? Oh sure no problem Inoue-chan, go right ahead I'll wait". Lol yeah right. Anyhow guess that's it, oh yeah the Arrancar lesson was funny in how Tousen treated Wonderwice like a kitten or something lol. I predict Wonderwice will turn good in the end. Reminds me alot of Majin-bu from DBZ, both act childlike and stuff, so even though little Wowi is weird now, over time I think he will get pissed off at an/the other Arrancars (maybe makin fun of him or who knows what), or just have a change of heart and become one of the good guys. After all in alot of shows there is always a bad dude turning good, Vegeta is another example, anyhow now I'm done, peace!
Old 2007-09-13, 17:51   Link #43
Cooler1339

Ichigo is a loser now. He usually ends up winning in the first fight but now he has to go to round 3. Now we get to see another Rukia power up that makes no sense. Im supposed to believe she gained that skill training with useless Orihime?
Old 2007-09-13, 18:01   Link #44
Strike101

Well one of the Vizard was using a released form of his Zanpaktou , the guy wearing a jersey with a short hair , during the battle against ichigo's hollow
Old 2007-09-13, 19:09   Link #45
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Next episode is gonna be the one Ive been waiting for woot!
Old 2007-09-13, 20:02   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler1339 View Post
Ichigo is a loser now. He usually ends up winning in the first fight but now he has to go to round 3. Now we get to see another Rukia power up that makes no sense. Im supposed to believe she gained that skill training with useless Orihime?
yeah...lets just IGNORE that Rukia didn't have her zanpaktou for like 95% of the series.

also, wow, they actually animated Hitsugaya's bankai pretty well.
Old 2007-09-13, 20:34   Link #47
Kai Robin

wow, that was a little disappointing, the moment Rukia does something cool once again she gets bitch slapped, is unable to defend herself and has to have someone jump in and save her.

lame.
Old 2007-09-13, 21:21   Link #48
coolboy0286

She has shikai. Ichigo has bankai. Every other dude who killed or fought an arrancar on equal grounds has bankai. Get it? Bankai>Shikai.
Old 2007-09-13, 21:50   Link #49
Pandalax

All hail Wonderwice!

This episode is better than the last one, but I am still not pleased with the fights. Too slow, too many repetitive dull moves. And I would think Ichigo would have at least screamed in pain when Grimmjow jabbed his sword into his hand...
Old 2007-09-13, 21:55   Link #50
jtrog

I really want a pair of those shoes they all wear. Air Brakes Installed! Wouldn't have any use or need for a parachute. Love the fist punching energy attack too, rapid fire!

From ep 140 it appears the new one that has to be rescued is Orihime, who by the way is, almost the same perfect form Rider from FSN is, physically.

Yep was a nice show, none of them have "ultimateblade works" to finish any one off in 1 move though.. Hehe..
Old 2007-09-13, 21:56   Link #51
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

For some reason I find the Cero sound effect extremely pleasing. It's as if it's breaking the sound barrier and all other sounds immediately cut off. Sends shivers down my spine <shivers>

Anyway, can always use more Ulquiorra
Old 2007-09-13, 22:43   Link #52
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i too love the cero sfx. even bala sounds cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy0286 View Post
She has shikai. Ichigo has bankai. Every other dude who killed or fought an arrancar on equal grounds has bankai. Get it? Bankai>Shikai.
well, the flaw in your logic is that she easily pawned an arrancar the last time ichigo met with grimm. and rangiku only has shikai, but she was able to kill her arrancar when the limiter was lifted.

maybe rukia has bankai and she just hiding it like ikkaku... or it's dangerous like uruhara's...
Old 2007-09-13, 23:20   Link #53
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy0286 View Post
Well Urahara was fighting Yammy on equal ground with Shikai (will ignore Urahara is a former Captain and just that good ) It's not like Rukia did horrible at any rate. Grimmjow is pretty powerful and he could beat around Ichigo who had bankai so there isn't a shame in being beaten by him.

Anyways have to agree that they did a great job with Hitsugaya's bankai that's for sure.
Old 2007-09-14, 00:49   Link #54
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Well either way fun fights...I personally liked the BGM for shinji and also the sfx for yammys attacks. Guess im tired of the same old music and sfx that seem to feel recycled in other shows. *shrug*
Like when they introduced the Shinji/Vizard 70s-Lupin theme song, I loved it then too. It was introduced when Shinji fought Ichigo about 20 eps ago.
Old 2007-09-14, 01:01   Link #55
EarlyBlake
N L A M

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
Like when they introduced the Shinji/Vizard 70s-Lupin theme song, I loved it then too. It was introduced when Shinji fought Ichigo about 20 eps ago.

Yah, Shinji's dress and music is 1970s-ish. They even seem to mimicking the synthesizers they use in the 1970s.
Old 2007-09-14, 01:56   Link #56
ReinhartX

any1 feels like when hitsugaya was doing teh move while talking he talks as thou it was teresa from claymore
Old 2007-09-14, 04:34   Link #57
Jerseykid

After watching the movie I was pleasently reminded that Ichigo's bankai is suppose to have this major speed component. We haven't seen anything like that since the fight with Kariya.
Old 2007-09-14, 06:22   Link #58
F3rNanD3s

a 7 for me though, if not for Shinji's appearance, it could have been a 5.

Shinji's music imo is just totally out of place..... a tense music is more appropriate.

aniway a penny for ur thoughts... if Ulqiourra din manage to pull back grimmjow in time... is Shinji gona get defeated ?? Coz from his eyes , i see fear and shock when grimmjow was abt to wield his zanpakutoh..... XD
Old 2007-09-14, 06:24   Link #59
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post
any1 feels like when hitsugaya was doing teh move while talking he talks as thou it was teresa from claymore

Actually, I remember reading in the Claymore forum that one of the voice actresses in Claymore also plays Hitseguya in Bleach. She's probably Teresa voice actress (although I'm not 100% sure). If you're interested, you can always look it up I guess.

Coming to this episode, I didn't like them bringing in comedy to the fights, especially the music that played for Shinji's entrance and Urahara's explanation of his gigai substitution technique. It just sucked away the intensity and seriousness of the moment. Even though I love Shinji's music, it wasn't suitable for that moment of his entrance. Other than that, I was bothered by the alterations to the Grimjaw fight from the manga. For fear of being banned I won't go into details (although none of it is really story-related). I just felt the alterations took away, rather than enhance the fight.

On the plus side though, it was cool how they animated Rukia's attack and Hitseguya's thousand year prison. Urahara also looked really strong........I can't wait to see him go up against a challenging opponent. I get the feeling that underneath that lighthearted demeanour lies a bloodthirsty monster ala Kenpachi.

Kudos for Grimmjow for fighting on even when it was basically 3 on 1. That was such a cheap shot from Rukia on Grimjow..........whatever happened to all we've seen in Bleach about "not interfering in others' fights", or "if I intervene to save him, he will lose his honour and self-respect?" . I know Grimjow would have shot down any Arrancar who tried to get involved, even if he was losing. It was pretty pathetic of Ichigo to not refuse Rukia and Shinji's help, and to not fight one on one.
Old 2007-09-14, 09:52   Link #60
Jingjong

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphemeralDream View Post
For some reason I find the Cero sound effect extremely pleasing. It's as if it's breaking the sound barrier and all other sounds immediately cut off. Sends shivers down my spine <shivers>
I think they did an awesome job with all the sound effects.

The sound for Cero, sonido, the faint sonic sounding thumps when Yammy was spamming Balas and the the portals to/from Hueco Mundo all sound awesome and convey the same theme of being kind of creepy and otherwordly.
Closed Thread