Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-09-13, 18:35   Link #21
mayhem

god, was it that horrible?
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 18:41   Link #22
Loki.Nya
Village Idiot

This is the very first time I've given a 1... Animation during fights was bad, fights were extremely boring and the stuff they said almost made me cry.

Spoiler:
Loki.Nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 18:50   Link #23
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Just saw the RAW.... It's amazing just how fast regression takes place in such a short time after an epic episode.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 21:19   Link #24
coolboy0286

First they give us an awesome episode. Then they give us an OK episode. Then they make us wait a week. Then they make the next episode normal length. Then they make the episode suck. Then they tell us to wait another week. Then they give us a ________ episode.

Where is my beloved old school naruto?
coolboy0286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 22:09   Link #25
Siege

Clones and TEAM GAY (whoops sorry Gai) is there anymore useless to story development

only good bit about five seconds worth of kakashi's animated new Eye
Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 22:25   Link #26
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Oh hell...this is my first time...that i should give 4 but i put 6 i dont know why.

First time...I would say horrible. Oh my god, no comment just see it urself lol. ><
Old 2007-09-13, 22:35   Link #27
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

Mother of god... That was REALLY bad.
Seraphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 23:02   Link #28
Schuyler

It was so painful, I couldn't even watch it, I just skipped around. The worst ep of Shippuden, I couldn't even watch the whole thing >.<
Schuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 23:19   Link #29
zetsumei

All I can say is...zzzzzzzzzzzz... -_- going to be nice and give it a 3/10
zetsumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 23:26   Link #30
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Lol yeah it was pretty bad. Such a waste of time downloading this episode. It took them that long to figure out how to defeat the clones and with like no effort? The first time it was about the clone fight was like better since it was at least funny. But literally a whole episode on this....I was expecting Naruto/Kakashi fight.

I vote 1.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 23:27   Link #31
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo w

"all we gotta do is become stronger then they are"...

are u kidding me, is it me or does it seem like Gai's team has become dumber then they were before the time skip, they must of been hitting the ganja or something...honestly though they couldnt of been fighting their hardest if all it took was Lee to say something so fucking obvious for them to realize, "hey we should start trying now"

If Naruto's fight vs Deidera is like this, im gonna fly to Japan, visit whoever directs the show, and give him a good ol Rick James slap to the face.
Old 2007-09-13, 23:49   Link #32
Bombermanofdeath
Ultimate Noob

I love flipbook-esque animation. It's sweet. The best part of the episode was the preview of the next episodes. Also I think the title was false advertisement. When you hear "The Resurrected Beasts" You assume Gai and Lee are going to open some gates. So disappointing.
Bombermanofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 00:09   Link #33
^Sakon

Seen alot of people voting lows on this...hell I'm prolly not gonna waste my time voting...well...one bright side no one has said yet... least next week's 2x eps won't feature any clone fighting for Team Gai (loved the team gay thing above hehe) so next week look forward to (hopefully) kick ass action, better animation (couldn't get worse), and more than likely more of the illustrious Team Gai, as they run thru the forest for 1/2 the ep to get to the fight. /slitwrist

Remember kids, it's down the street, not across.
^Sakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 01:10   Link #34
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Wasn't great.. though Ten-ten's new scroll looked cool though. The stupid thing was they fought for that long and it's like.. "lets use our best jutsu!"
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 01:12   Link #35
GoTz
Deleted

okay...I NEVER vote on episodes of any series...but I HAD to give this a one in hopes one of the producers ever browse around here and read these threads! I wasn't expecting another epic episode, but I surely was not expecting this. What a complete waste of life.

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
GoTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 01:27   Link #36
7thFonon
seventh

This ep was so garbage. Kakashi and Naruto are STILL chasing Deidara. It is actually beyond words, how horrible this episode was. There was no story progression, except for the fact that we won't have to watch clone fights.

What was up with the "we just have to be stronger to defeat them" idea? Since when did Lee start thinking that fighting at a weaker and slower intensity level brings victories? I give this episode a 0.5/10 just for that quote from Lee.

They need to just erase all these Shippuuden episodes and have a marathon of newly improved Shippuuden episodes up to this point. It shouldn't take any more than 17 episodes. Because honestly I couldn't imagine a person buying a DVD season set of this garbage.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 02:02   Link #37
sayde

*grabs stick*

Yep. I'm about to beat the dead horse even more. This episode fell flat on it's face from a horrible plot and equally horrible animation. It's sad, because even with a crappy plot, this episode had the potential to be really good since there was just so much action to work with.

As for the episodes story, well...I'll put it like this. The story was just as stupid as me saying "If I had a billion dollars, I'd be rich." Well no s*** sherlock!!! There used to be a time in Naruto where characters actually outsmarted each other and came up with all sorts of sneaky tricks and not-so-obvious strategies to pull off a win. what happened?

This episode scared my high opinions of both Gai and Neji. Also, it has now officially gotten to the point where every time they switch to the naruto and kakashi chase scene, I get irritated and upset. I mean just how long is that ravine Naruto and Kakashi keep jumping though? And how can there be so many fallen tree logs within the ravine to keep jumping on like that?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 02:04   Link #38
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
This ep was so garbage. Kakashi and Naruto are STILL chasing Deidara. It is actually beyond words, how horrible this episode was. There was no story progression, except for the fact that we won't have to watch clone fights.

What was up with the "we just have to be stronger to defeat them" idea? Since when did Lee start thinking that fighting at a weaker and slower intensity level brings victories? I give this episode a 0.5/10 just for that quote from Lee.

They need to just erase all these Shippuuden episodes and have a marathon of newly improved Shippuuden episodes up to this point. It shouldn't take any more than 17 episodes. Because honestly I couldn't imagine a person buying a DVD season set of this garbage.
*Sigh* for shame I am prolly one of the few who would since I actually WASTED $13 bucks on the crappy edited kids versions of the chunin exams dvd singlets and when I sold them back to FYE i got even more ripped off, then what do u know green and red boxes are already out ! Shippuden I have 2 admit tho does look thoroughly more interesting with the fighting and new characters, well to me anyway.
Old 2007-09-14, 02:05   Link #39
jaziek
Does an elope taste good?

On the bright side... the preview for the next one looked good...

and naruto STILL cant do a bunshin no jutsu...
Old 2007-09-14, 03:46   Link #40
Abrez

Such a shitty episode.
Abrez is offline   Reply With Quote