Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-11, 05:40   Link #641
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
23? 24 is already out...
No idea where your getting your raws, but 24 isnt available on any of the sites i use TT, ISOHunt and other raw providers. BR Raws seems to be the only site releasing the raws, and they've only just released ep23.

Havent even found a ep24 with chinese subs yet.
Old 2007-09-11, 12:25   Link #642
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
No idea where your getting your raws, but 24 isnt available on any of the sites i use TT, ISOHunt and other raw providers. BR Raws seems to be the only site releasing the raws, and they've only just released ep23.

Havent even found a ep24 with chinese subs yet.
24 is out, it's just labeled with a different name. Look for Xenoglossia in the text beneath the titles.
Old 2007-09-11, 14:48   Link #643
The-Ghost
anime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
24 is out, it's just labeled with a different name. Look for Xenoglossia in the text beneath the titles.
on ISO

search

Xenoglossia

then sett it to display the newest first.
its in Kangi but it should be in the top 3 on the list
Old 2007-09-12, 00:37   Link #644
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

*sobs* only 2 eps left in this series. EP24 i found a bit weird, probably cause i couldnt understand what was being said. And while it has a lot of action, its also dialoge intensive

Spoiler for end of ep24:

Looks like ep 25 ia going to be a show down between Haruka and Yuihiko. Should be an awesome episode. So glad i picked this series up >.<
Old 2007-09-12, 07:01   Link #645
The-Ghost
anime lurker

Quote:
*sobs* only 2 eps left in this series. EP24 i found a bit weird, probably cause i couldnt understand what was being said. And while it has a lot of action, its also dialoge intensive

Spoiler for end of ep24:

Looks like ep 25 ia going to be a show down between Haruka and Yuihiko. Should be an awesome episode. So glad i picked this series up >.<

Spoiler for i thought:

and what was up with that voice over thing? sounded like a man trying to speak like a woman(sound like)
Old 2007-09-12, 08:06   Link #646
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Hmmmm could be Nubium, but Yukiho is broken since she killed Chihaya, i got the impression she was refering to it as Imber. Though it was just the impression i got. No way of being sure until someone who knows japanese posts

As for the voice over, i thought it was a guy >.<
Old 2007-09-12, 15:31   Link #647
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 24 - zomg what just happened
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-12, 21:27   Link #648
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:

Spoiler for end of ep24:

She says
Spoiler for haruka's a confused virgin:

Last edited by hollywoodlou; 2007-09-12 at 21:42.
Old 2007-09-13, 04:14   Link #649
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodlou View Post
She says
Spoiler for haruka's a confused virgin:
- You'd be surprised how many guys say they love their cars in the most literal sense.

I still say the scariest man-machine love I've ever seen was Wufei Chang and the Gundam Nataku...if you know what I mean (How do you make love to a Gundam? ~~shudders)

Oh, BTW: I read the spoilers.

My scream scared everyone out of the LAN cafe.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2007-09-13 at 04:58.
Old 2007-09-13, 15:39   Link #650
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- You'd be surprised how many guys say they love their cars in the most literal sense.

I still say the scariest man-machine love I've ever seen was Wufei Chang and the Gundam Nataku...if you know what I mean (How do you make love to a Gundam? ~~shudders)

Oh, BTW: I read the spoilers.

My scream scared everyone out of the LAN cafe.
Well, I work/live in Hollywood so nothing surprises me.

BUT I clean my LR, I wash my LR, I drive my LR...but it doesn't mean I will have to BUNK with my land Rover. LOl I don't think of my LR in THAT WAY.

That really happened in Gundam? Talk about safe se*.
Old 2007-09-14, 02:30   Link #651
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
*looking for answers to find out what the hell happened here*

what's up between mischilng and bastard-san thing?

Xenoglossia 22 & DVD special 1 released by serin! go get em!!

DAMN THAT HIBIKI SUCKA! yeah! i don't really like that guy! PERIOD.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-11-26 at 03:12.
Old 2007-09-16, 04:37   Link #652
Jeffry2009
Banned

episode 22 thoughts

what the hell is exactly that 'bastard' saku hibiki-san's thinking? Idol japan team's disbanded, modenkind has been shut down and taken over by hibiki's man.

DAMN THAT HIBIKI SUCKA!

anyway, let's get back to our turiavita plot!! We're in middle of the war here!! SOMEBODY GET SOME PAYBACK SOON!!

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-11-26 at 03:17. Reason: i should do this earlier...
Old 2007-09-16, 05:45   Link #653
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Can you really say his plot was evil, though? I mean, he had a justification: seal an Idol core to stop Auryn, which we've been lead to believe has the potential to destroy the world. From the Machiavellian point of view, his plan was sound because the ends justified the means.

Ep 22

Anyway, I thought this ep was a tad disappointing considering how good the last few have been. This one just lacked impact: no interesting revelations about characters and Idols and companies, no gripping suspense or epic confrontations. It just sort of all played out in a totally unspectacular fashion, and ultimately it was a bit bland. I suppose it did have some relevance to the plot, since it put a rank and justification behind Hibiki and we saw Haruka overcome her depression (though this was rushed), but other than that it was little more than a stepping stone in the overall story, and rather unremarkable of itself.

But, hey, one not-so-good episode after about seven or eight absolutely awesome ones isn't much to complain about.
Old 2007-09-16, 08:02   Link #654
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
what's up between mischilng and bastard-san thing?
question : new idol called auryn? modenkind vs turiavita continues. Saku-san's behind his evil plot? who's the real enemy? only 4 more episodes to go?
Xenoglossia terminology:

mischling = The perfect human-iDOL hybrid. To create the mischling Turiavita need samples all of the 5 cores. Simple a better/perfect lifeform than the human.

bastard = failed mischling creations, still better than the human, but has instability issues

epimetheus = reverse mischling/bastard. I.e. human cells in artificial idol cores.

auryn = something summoned by the iDOLs from outer space
Spoiler for last episode:
Old 2007-09-16, 11:06   Link #655
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Isn't there still two more eps to come,i thought this was a 26 ep season?
Old 2007-09-16, 11:10   Link #656
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Isn't there still two more eps to come,i thought this was a 26 ep season?
You thought right.
Ep25 for Haruka vs. Yukiho showdown
Ep26 for auryn
Old 2007-09-16, 22:24   Link #657
Kanos
Milk...

Send a message via MSN to Kanos
Might be a bit late here, but doesn't the lead-in into the ED of episode 22 seem like it's some remixed version of "my heart will go on"??
Old 2007-09-16, 23:04   Link #658
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by paTKany View Post
Ep25 for Haruka vs. Yukiho showdown
Here's hoping Haruka manages to beat the crap out of her. Please Haruka don't fall for the "I'm sorry, I didn't really mean it" defense that she may pull. Go ahead and give her what she deserves. Yeah I know I still need to watch past 21, but I have read up on other episodes. Doesn't stop me from revealing my desires.

In any case I have to say Idol Master Xenoglossia is type of show where I spent most of the episodes on the fence trying to figure out if I liked it or not. I mainly stuck with it because Iori is love. It seems doing so was the right decision. Still the fact it took awhile to reach that point does worry me a bit. I guess the important thing is to see how the flow of the remaining episodes go. Especially the final two.
Old 2007-09-16, 23:12   Link #659
Pakxenon
popcorn

Watched episode 22 the other day. After several episodes of great drama and story progression, we get a "WE'LL TAKE BACK OUR BASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH" episode that was enjoyable to a certain extent. I guess it's the abrupt change in mood and cliché-ness that prevented me from enjoy it more. I can't wait to see some good fights and confessions later on!
Old 2007-09-17, 07:22   Link #660
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakxenon View Post
Watched episode 22 the other day. After several episodes of great drama and story progression, we get a "WE'LL TAKE BACK OUR BASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH" episode that was enjoyable to a certain extent. I guess it's the abrupt change in mood and cliché-ness that prevented me from enjoy it more. I can't wait to see some good fights and confessions later on!
I just Don't Like That HIBIKI GUY. HE"S A VERY ANNOYING SONOVA B*TCH.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-12-12 at 02:01.
Closed Thread