AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 34 16.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 53 25.36%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 34 16.27%
7 out of 10 : Good 35 16.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 21 10.05%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 14 6.70%
4 out of 10 : Poor 5 2.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.91%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 1.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 2.87%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-19, 09:03   Link #81
Ichimaru Gin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmisaelXVIII View Post

I haven't watched the episode yet (but I'll soon ^^). Still I would like to point out that officially Priscilla was beaten by Isley. So unless later the anime states something else, Clare may be near Priscilla's level.
Read the extra scene 3 of the manga
Old 2007-09-19, 09:09   Link #82
Salamandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
Just watched the Chinese sub of episode 25.
Spoiler for For episode 25:
Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2007-09-19, 09:19   Link #83
Seska

What have Dauf said to Clare, after he crushed her Bones? Healing Bones is more difficult, then attach some Limbs, and i worry myself about the 3 Shadows in the ED... They resemble some persons, but i don't saw some special Haircut (lower then #3 but higher then #10).

and i bet, 3 persons will be used to Turn Clare back into a saint....
Old 2007-09-19, 09:30   Link #84
Manifold

"More POWER."

Heh..

I agree with whoever said that this episode is only a lead in the grand finale.

Spoiler for Priscilla:

Spoiler for Raki:

Bring on episode 26.
Old 2007-09-19, 09:37   Link #85
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondius View Post
(...)
Second, what the hell was Priscilla launching from her wings? Poison stings? I mean really, if it were spikes I would understand but those were glowing needle-like thingyes.
Yeah, I find it strange too. It isn't strange that she used projectiles to injure her opponents (some other AB use similar technics too), but these spikes were truly bizarre.
Oh, and Claymore anime wouldn't be Claymore if Raki didn't shout "Clareeee !!!" at least once .
And no, You're not the only one who thinks that they are ruining the ending, but I just blocked my reasonable thinking after watching 23 episode to not spoil my enjoyment. I rated episode 7/10, hope next one would be even better.
Old 2007-09-19, 10:09   Link #86
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Second, what the hell was Priscilla launching from her wings? Poison stings? I mean really, if it were spikes I would understand but those were glowing needle-like thingyes. Somehow I've seen that stuff in Fate/Stay Night.
I believe those are metalic darts. Priscilla can create metalic darts from her own body and throw from her wings in the same way Duffy can create metalic spears and throw from his mouth and arms in episodes 15~17.

Those darts of her are shinning because they're reflecting the light coming from the magma around there or something like that.

Quote:
Third, how did Jean+Raki, who couldn't catch up to my grandma, reach the volcano let's say 10-15 minutes behind Miria+Deneve+Helen ... who, by the way, were dashing through the forest like Naruto on the treebranches but as they were getting closer they started to run normally so they would have time to chat about Clare's past before combat.
We don't know how much time the fab-four spent fighting with Priscilla. Could be a lot of time. And if i'm not mistake, at some time Jean recover herself enough to run ninja-fast carrying Raki.

And besides, do you really want one or two entire episodes of Raki and Jean walking and talking about how much they like Clare and want to protect her and want to stay with her forever and...?

OMG, could it be? These two are RIVALS FOR CLARE's LOVE?!

Last edited by PGilis; 2007-09-19 at 10:20.
Old 2007-09-19, 10:33   Link #87
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post
I believe those are metalic darts. Priscilla can create metalic darts from her own body and throw from her wings in the same way Duffy can create metalic spears and throw from his mouth and arms in episodes 15~17.

Those darts of her are shinning because they're reflecting the light coming from the magma around there or something like that.

We don't know how much time the fab-four spent fighting with Priscilla. Could be a lot of time. And if i'm not mistake, at some time Jean recover herself enough to run ninja-fast carrying Raki.

And besides, do you really want one or two entire episodes of Raki and Jean walking and talking about how much they like Clare and want to protect her and want to stay with her forever and...?

OMG, could it be? These two are RIVALS FOR CLARE's LOVE?!
1st, I never knew metal would glow green when illuminated by molten rock, I never tried it lol xD
2nd, even if the battle between Fab4 vs Priscilla would have taken longer, I really doubt Raki and Jean would reach them in 12 hours, not to mention 30 minutes

Don't mind me, I'm just making fun of my #2 fav anime because the director can't make a good ending once he doesn't have the manga story in front of him.
In the next episode ... Clare goes "Unlimited Yoki Works" on Priscilla lol.
Old 2007-09-19, 10:41   Link #88
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post
But Jean and Raki set off at the same time as Miria (or even later) and come on, do You really think that Priscilla would toy with weaklings more time than couple of minutes ? Even if she wanted to be delicate, I don't think they would survive much

As for Priscilla's projectiles, I would call it Fallout attack, they were glowing as if there was uranium or luminescence rocks.
Old 2007-09-19, 10:55   Link #89
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
But Jean and Raki set off at the same time as Miria (or even later) and come on, do You really think that Priscilla would toy with weaklings more time than couple of minutes ? Even if she wanted to be delicate, I don't think they would survive much

As for Priscilla's projectiles, I would call it Fallout attack, they were glowing as if there was uranium or luminescence rocks.
And Priscilla is Frank Holigan - Final boss in Fallout 2, right .

btw, I can't wait what will happen in this battle, hope Clare will don't awake fully.
Old 2007-09-19, 10:57   Link #90
superzombie23

Subs are out.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:01   Link #91
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
1st, I never knew metal would glow green when illuminated by molten rock, I never tried it lol xD
Law of animation. The same law what make all the baddies lasers RED and the goodies BLUE or GREEN will make any fast atack visible to us viewers, even glowing with a color contrasting with the scenario.

If they hadn't turned Priscilla's atack green, we would not watch that move very well. And then we would be winning about how much the scenario is dark and hard to see anything.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:09   Link #92
BaalChaamon

hmmm great, the whole series is going down at warp 9.
Not only did they mess up the whole part about Priscillas power boosts...seriously that haircut and those steroid muscles, but they had to put Easley there talking to himself like a retard, while Miria, Helen and Deneve get owned by Prisci-chan who is completly dellusional to the point where you just want to tell her to shut the hell up and take a lava bath.

And why do i start to dislike Jean now...Raki tainted her
Old 2007-09-19, 11:10   Link #93
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow...the more i look at Priscilla's hair...the more i think that she is goku

pretty predictable ep but not too bad ~ i found the part where Deneve and Helen got slashed from nowhere pretty cool but seriously, how much more chan clare power up...and it should take a bigger plot hole for her to return to normal this time >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-19, 11:18   Link #94
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Did Priscilla seriously need to power up to beat Mira,Helen, and Deneve? Geeze feeling bad for Irene, Noelle, and Sophia considering how quick they got taken out. Guess we can use how heavily injured they were by Teresa as an excuse on that one.

Not a bad attempt by all to take down Priscilla. Clare was pretty much using the dash plan that did alright in killing Rigardo though sadly not working all that well this time. Pretty easy time for Priscilla blocking and with the amount of attacks she could release without even moving. And plenty of limbs going off with Helen and Deneve.

Suppose we'll either have to believe Miria and co were fighting for a very long time for Jean and Raki to catch up. Or consider Jean's speed as superior to the others in how quickly they got there. But I guess if it had taken longer we would've had more scenes of them just trucking along.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:21   Link #95
Icey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaalChaamon View Post
And why do i start to dislike Jean now...Raki tainted her
lawl, at that one =P

I didnt't really like this episode, i think the animation of pricila is kina crapy (for this anime) and it all got a feeling like "im the last boss, u defeated my first form now face my second form!" and it all got an DB-like feeling.

after i have wached next episode ill read the manga, and for the love of god, i hope there are some diffrence in this part =P
Old 2007-09-19, 11:31   Link #96
Yorae_paladin1

The concept is cool that priscilla hadn't fully awakened which is explains why she was so small compared to abyssals and high level awakened now she got an abyssal height and yet she still thinks she is a claymore fighing for good. Wonder if she realizes that the guts she ate had a prize in human lives the people she swore to protect and those weren't evil people either maybe she thinks they will regrows there innards which is impossible.

She really is confused but im guessing once she takes a look in the mirror she will pull an ophelia. We need to call the claymores in the white coats
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising

Last edited by Yorae_paladin1; 2007-09-19 at 11:42.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:33   Link #97
servidor

Does anyone feel disturbed with the escene when a child Clare was embraced by the "Grim Reaper"?
Old 2007-09-19, 11:39   Link #98
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
Does anyone feel disturbed with the escene when a child Clare was embraced by the "Grim Reaper"?
That was only a "placeholder". How Chibi-Clare was taken with open arms into the org.... It has more some kind of Metaphor...
Old 2007-09-19, 11:41   Link #99
servidor

I agree that it was a metaphor of how her life as a human girl had come to an end.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:45   Link #100
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
The concept is cool that priscilla hadn't fully awakened which is explains why she was so small compared to abyssals and high level awakened now she got an abyssal height and yet she still thinks she is a claymore fighing for good. Wonder if she realizes that the guts she ate had a prize in human lives the people she swore to protect and those weren't evil people either maybe she thinks they will regrows there innards which is impossible.

She really is confused but im guessing once she takes a look in the mirror she will pull an ophelia.

Priscilla is fully awakened!She just went to her second phase (?)by releasing a hell lot of yoki, just like Rigardo when he powered up because he realized his opponent is a challenge to him.
Spoiler:

Opinion on episode: Animation and action are super. However, I find the episode so predictable..nothing quite original from the episode. I expected more but I guess we might anticipate some twists in the final episode.
Closed Thread