Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
The sword heals itself, many Zanpakuto have been broken
right, to quote ichigo

"zanpaktous arent tools they are alive"
Old 2007-09-17, 12:43   Link #102
FullMetalKid

Since the introduction of Nell in the story, she has become one of my favorite characters. Her personality and emotions says alot about her and at the same time leaves many mysteries that need to be solved about her as well. Though as some say the villians are been killed rather quickly, i feel that as well some of the hero's need to be killed to even the score a little. I can understand orihime being weak and all but Chad needs to go or something. I prefer more villians and hopefully no more powering up. Its getting boring with all these transformations. Nell FTW!!
Old 2007-09-17, 18:25   Link #103
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Since the introduction of Nell in the story, she has become one of my favorite characters. Her personality and emotions says alot about her and at the same time leaves many mysteries that need to be solved about her as well. Though as some say the villians are been killed rather quickly, i feel that as well some of the hero's need to be killed to even the score a little. I can understand orihime being weak and all but Chad needs to go or something. I prefer more villians and hopefully no more powering up. Its getting boring with all these transformations. Nell FTW!!
Say what? Nell is one of the most interesting characters in the series, but to actually want to kill one of the main characters is a little too much. Besides Ichigo is not ready to take on Aizen yet. And Orihime has always been this weak (seriously, this girls needs to be toughned up), so the series still have a lot to show.
Old 2007-09-18, 13:43   Link #104
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

Nel ish hawt!!! XD

lolz...

newaiz... Hollows are not supposed to have feelings since they already are 'hollows'...
and I'm still wondering where Nel's hole (hollow hole) is... >.<
though I like the theory that she doesn't have one...
Old 2007-09-18, 15:01   Link #105
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placid_Thunder_Cloud View Post
Nel ish hawt!!! XD

lolz...

newaiz... Hollows are not supposed to have feelings since they already are 'hollows'...
and I'm still wondering where Nel's hole (hollow hole) is... >.<
though I like the theory that she doesn't have one...
Same place Ulquiorra has his....just below the neck
Old 2007-09-18, 15:19   Link #106
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
That's a really small hole to be able to fit in that area then...........

I'm guessing it around her waist somewhere if she even has one.
Old 2007-09-18, 16:23   Link #107
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

isnt there a chance seh doesnt have one?
Old 2007-09-18, 16:28   Link #108
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
nope upper right hand panel here shows her neck and into her clevage to an area under her shoulders from the front.

and here we clearly see from the top of her hips to right below the shoulders from the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
That's a really small hole to be able to fit in that area then...........

I'm guessing it around her waist somewhere if she even has one.
last pic above shows its not at her waist so if she has one it would need to be in the one area we don't get a veiw of and I doubt we ever will.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-09-18, 17:42   Link #109
Rehwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
isnt there a chance seh doesnt have one?
If that is the case, it could explain why she has sympathetic emotions, since the hole is the void left where a hollow's heart used to be.
Old 2007-09-18, 22:18   Link #110
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol @ above pics "Side Boob" from family guy
Old 2007-09-19, 02:32   Link #111
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
nope upper right hand panel here shows her neck and into her clevage to an area under her shoulders from the front.

and here we clearly see from the top of her hips to right below the shoulders from the back.

last pic above shows its not at her waist so if she has one it would need to be in the one area we don't get a veiw of and I doubt we ever will.
Hmmm interesting.
How about the head? The mask/Hair is covering it, so its possible it could be there...or it could be in the area arund her waste..where it is covered or something...those Holes don't have to be really big now do they?

Last edited by MihawkXGP; 2007-09-19 at 02:42.
Old 2007-09-19, 06:56   Link #112
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, originally they were supposed to be where the heart once was. But since Ulquiorra (who had his hole in the neck) this rule seems to be completely forgotten.
It was explained that when hollow are transformed into arrancar the hole in their chest might move to a different spot on their body. The hole can also change size, so Nell's might be small compared to other hollow, meaning it could still be on her chest (near where the original hole would be) only smaller so it is not revealed. Or not.

Quote:
And I don't think, that she doesn't has one. Every hollow so far had the hole; without it they wouldn't be hollows, just like Shinigamis wouldn't be Shinigami without their Zanpakutou.
Many of the arrancar we've seen don't have visible holes. None of the Privaron had a visible hole. Luppi didn't have one, I think. Syzael, Halibel and Noitora don't appear to have them either. Of course, none of them have as much flesh revealed as Nell. But I agree that all the arrancar (including Nell) probably have a hollow hole somewhere. Maybe Kubo just decided to stop drawing them in places that aren't covered by clothing. There's only so many places on the body to draw a hole and it not look completely retarded. He's pretty much limited to the torso or it messes up character design.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:50   Link #113
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

hollow holes are in the area where the chain of fate once was connected to the body, usually in the chest area...

though I wonder if Vasto Lorde have ones...

If Nel gets a hole(hollow hole) somewhere, it might ruin her character design...
Old 2007-09-19, 22:23   Link #114
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, originally they were supposed to be where the heart once was. But since Ulquiorra (who had his hole in the neck) this rule seems to be completely forgotten.
The arrancars change their shape quite a lot during their evolution from a low-level hollow to a high level espada. So, I think it is highly possible that the place they have their hearts originally change its location too depending on the type of evolution they go through.
Old 2007-09-20, 10:00   Link #115
BleachOD
Banned

The hole in Hollows chests, where their hearts were, was also to symbolize that they no longer have human hearts and are now creatures of Instinct.

By removing part of their masks, they not only gain Shingami powers they also regained a part of their Humanity. They are no longer mindless Brutes, so maybe the Hole moves because they have part of their humanity back, so it's no longer a symbol of their missing human hearts, instead it just marks them as still being a hollow, just a kind of Hollow species, different from the norm.
Quote:
Nell will get her masked fixed, and then teach Ichgio on how to master his hollow side.

The Mask is the equlivant of Shikai and the Full Armoured body the bankai of the hollow side.
While I agree that, Nel will probably be the Yourichi of this Arc and teach Ichigo how to maintain his hollow form for longer than a few seconds ...or at least fight Ulquiorra while Ichigo goes after the big dogs....

However if Nel gets her mask fixed or it becomes whole, she will be just a normal hollow. The fact that she is an Arrancar, is due to her broken mask. The term Arrancar means "Broken Mask*

Also I think that release, is more like a Shikai. I also believe that only the highest ranking Espada, have a second release that's equivalent to a Bankai. If they gained Shingami powers, then they probably gained the ability to go Bankai...but just like Shinigami not everyone can have one.....

As for Nel's hole (I don't know about you, but that sounds kind of naughty to me) I think it may be on her shoulder or below waist.
Old 2007-09-20, 12:21   Link #116
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
As for Nel's hole (I don't know about you, but that sounds kind of naughty to me) I think it may be on her shoulder or below waist.
now that's naughty!!!

well, kidding aside.. I was kind of thinking that her hole's in the limbs... but I guess that isn't possible...

about arrancars regaining a part of their humanity... I just wonder... most of the arrancars are from adjuchas or gillians.. and they are not just one hollow... rather.. they formed from a whole lot of hollow... There's one personality that stands out and that's them...
Old 2008-10-25, 13:47   Link #117
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Just reread this chapter since it's about to be animated. I noticed that on page 9 Noitorra was very annoyed when Nel ignored him to tend to Ichigo. Maybe Noi's frustrated that she never accorded him respect? Or he's just jealous .

Spoiler for noi-noi annoyed :):

I also noted that Nel attacked noitorra first. He wasn't overeager for a fight. Either he's afraid or he thought things could be different between them after finally reuniting.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-10-25 at 16:28.
Old 2008-10-25, 16:11   Link #118
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Personally I think he was surprised that she had the potential to pwn him, even in that weakened state.. I also think he was angered because she didn't go all out. Besides the sexism he exhibited, he seems to resent the fact that she didn't seem to respect him." I am man hear me roar" ...kinda thing. I also think he was pissed that she still didn't perceive him as a threat. Since she said "I didn't move because you didn't" That pissed him off greatly.

I actually think that deep down. Nel loved him and that is why she was hard on him and greatly disappointed by his actions. His feelings for her, I am unsure of.

I can't wait till it's animated...She looked really hawt in the preview.
Old 2008-10-25, 16:44   Link #119
Langus
Optimus Prime

I think she thinks of him as a bratty little brother who needs to be kept in line.
Old 2008-10-25, 16:46   Link #120
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I do think they make angry loveall the time I remember a very famous thread made by Raikiri on this matter let me try to find it PX

Credits : Raikiri
Quote:
Proof that Nell liked Nnoitra

nnoitra used to wear a wife beater b4 aizen made him wear gay espada robes. b1tches always trying to get their guys to change stuff they dont like:

* "nnoitra, you shouldn't kill so randomly!"

* "nnoitra, can't you act more civizilized??"

* "nnoitra, why did you stay out so late last night?"

* "nnoitra, i don't think those UFC girls are hot at all. What do you think?"

* "nnoitra, dont u think halibel has bad taste in clothing?"

* "nnoitra, for the last time, stop leaving the toilet seat up!!"

* "nnoitra, you have six arms, yet you washed zero dishes last month!"

* "nnoitra, let's go watch the newest drew barrymore movie!"

* "nnoitra, stop giving me nair products for my birthdays!"

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-25 at 17:10.
Closed Thread