AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-11, 16:30   Link #61
DarkSide Hero
Hero From the Darkside

I think this dude should just spread his love(genes) to all the wonderful girls of the world
Old 2003-11-11, 16:55   Link #62
nojevo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide Hero
I think this dude should just spread his love(genes) to all the wonderful girls of the world
definitly, he should go for all three of them. they all deserve a little bit of love from him. the problem is there are so many girls going for his genes i think he will run dry after a while
Old 2003-11-11, 20:55   Link #63
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, no doubt. Man, in HS if a group of girls tried to do that to me....awe heck, even today for that matter, I'd definately be all for it. My problem is, I'm a computer nerd/geek. Nerds and geeks don't get girls. In fact, they tend to run away screaming. To be him would be beyond my wildest dreams. The magic part is a bummer, but the girls part would rule.

EDIT: Saw Ep4 and it does answer the # of castings left question. They were counting 8 from when he hit school, so we don't know how many he had total. But he's down to 5 now per what Yuna said.

Last edited by Lord Raiden; 2003-11-11 at 22:20.
Old 2003-11-11, 23:52   Link #64
Paiser

NEGETIVE. Yuna is wrong. He has 4 more to go! 1 from past(snow), one to stop Yuna so he can catch up(snow), another to save Yuna from the ghost(lightning), And benamoth or something...! 4 more to go then pouff.... gone dust bye bye!
Old 2003-11-12, 00:39   Link #65
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

>1 from past(snow)

IRC it's 8 when the show starts, so if you want to count this one you have to count down from 9.
Old 2003-11-12, 09:45   Link #66
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Wandering A.I. is correct. The count of 8 they gave him was from his first and only magic examination when he entered AOI academy. So any he had or used in his childhood apparently doesn't count per what I've learned from the show. The score of 8 magic uses only counts from the time he was given his first and only magic exam upon entering the academy. Although the doctor for some odd reason has this fetish with wanting to give him yet another exam. Hmm.

EDIT: Slight side note. Even if he does use up all 8 magic uses, if his power is latent, and the 3 main uses we've seen so far hint to that, OMG is he gonna have some serious kick a** power once it's unlocked. Someone with only 8 uses shouldn't have magic THAT powerful. Yet he does without a problem. Heck, even that one girl with her high levels of magic power can't even begin to touch his.

Second side note. Anyone notice the super boobs chick is starting to fall in love with him too? That just leaves sword girl. (yeah, yeah. I know. I suck at names.)
Old 2003-11-12, 11:17   Link #67
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Not to say that there cool enough to pull this off but well if your spoilers didnt already spoil it then this would be more pertinent since this is what some one told me the other day that he came up with that was pretty interesting anyways ill just say it

What does 8 look like sideways?

The infinity sign

that was interesting when i thought of that
sounded like a great idea
but it doesnt seem likely since i read the spoils =P
Old 2003-11-12, 12:12   Link #68
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Episode 5 has been released : http://www.sugar-cube.org/torrent.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort_noir
Ceux qui craignent le coeur d'obscurité écarter
"Mirielle Bouquet"

Je peux tuer tellement facilement... Pourquoi? Pourquoi est-ce que je ne sens pas la douleur pour ce que j'ai fait?
"Kirika (Hot part of Noir)"
Ecartez vous, si vous craignez l'obscurité éternelle.
"Mireille Bouquet"

Je peux tuer si facilement... Mais pourquoi est-ce que je ne ressens aucune tristesse ?

Last edited by Melchiorus; 2003-11-15 at 12:08.
Old 2003-11-12, 14:24   Link #69
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Second side note. Anyone notice the super boobs chick is starting to fall in love with him too? That just leaves sword girl. (yeah, yeah. I know. I suck at names.)
haha..I have noticed and her name is Kuriko..How could you forget her name? I mean, she got all the things a guy can have in a girl (looks, money, boobs)..The sword-girl's name is Rin...*happy dl'er off to dl another Maburaho...hippie*

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by lamort_noir
Ceux qui craignent le coeur d'obscurité écarter
"Mirielle Bouquet"

Je peux tuer tellement facilement... Pourquoi? Pourquoi est-ce que je ne sens pas la douleur pour ce que j'ai fait?
Ecartez vous, si vous craignez l'obscurité éternelle.
"Mirielle Bouquet"

Je peux tuer si facilement... Mais pourquoi est-ce que je ne ressens aucune tristesse ?
anosa..from a handicapped French speaker's point of view, what is all those translate too?
Old 2003-11-12, 16:43   Link #70
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
haha..I have noticed and her name is Kuriko..How could you forget her name? I mean, she got all the things a guy can have in a girl (looks, money, boobs)
You forgot personality, right? I think her personality is severly lacking. She's a manipulative bitch who is always out to get something for herself.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-12, 17:38   Link #71
monir
cho~ kakkoii

If a hotty like Kuriko comes after an average Joe who would care about personality (may be 1 out of 10,000?)..Seriously NoSaninWa-san, where is the other quote in your sig? That one was the best...
Old 2003-11-12, 17:57   Link #72
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
anosa..from a handicapped French speaker's point of view, what is all those translate too?
Open a path ! If you fear the eternal darkness.
"Mireille Bouquet"
End of the episode 26

I can kill so easily... but why am i not sad ?
"Kirika"
Middle of the episode 1

I wasn't paying attention but it is Mireille and not Mirielle
Old 2003-11-12, 18:12   Link #73
FlyByNite

Watched Episode 5.

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-12, 20:45   Link #74
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well if that's true, that's gonna make a rather interesting mess of the whole thing.
Old 2003-11-12, 20:51   Link #75
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchiorus
but it is Mireille and not Mirielle
lol.....I had to read that line 3 times before I saw the difference...LOL...
Thank you for the translation....
Old 2003-11-12, 23:07   Link #76
Paiser

ANy how thnx AI for the description that you gave me... I was kinda confused why everyone said 4 more to go... (now) anywho that idiot has to unlock his latient power SOOON! if not say bye bye and ghost world time for our HERO!! ^^ poor Kazuki.... Oh yea the docter-sensei is kinda weird about everything... read spoiler and agree or disagree with me plz^^
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-12, 23:38   Link #77
Nazgul8

Send a message via ICQ to Nazgul8
Paiser: You are correct about him seeing the aura. The sensei did not register a number that I recall tho.

Although he has a limited number of times he can use magic, it appears his powers are pretty strong.
Old 2003-11-12, 23:44   Link #78
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
ANy how thnx AI for the description that you gave me... I was kinda confused why everyone said 4 more to go... (now) anywho that idiot has to unlock his latient power SOOON! if not say bye bye and ghost world time for our HERO!! ^^ poor Kazuki.... Oh yea the docter-sensei is kinda weird about everything... read spoiler and agree or disagree with me plz^^
Spoiler:
I interpretated it as two different possibilities:

1) His magic power is currently dormant and has not been fully awakened yet.

2) He's super charged with magic, but instead of dividing it up into a huge amount of small/average uses, it's divided up into 8 uses, yet each casting has the potential/equivilent power to thousands upon thousands of spells put together.
Old 2003-11-13, 00:47   Link #79
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

No doubt. After what he does in Ep 5 it's like DAAAAAAAAMN!! when you see him use it. Now that is just magic overkill.
Old 2003-11-13, 01:28   Link #80
tanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
Spoiler:
The doctor seems to know something about Kazuki and his use of magic that he hasn't shared yet.
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen