AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-26, 18:24   Link #41
tatami
back in black

i dont see any deidara in his new body only his hair looks similar and its not even close just resembles him...

why:
cuz he doesnt look like him
and deidara is blown himself to pieces
eyes are different(similar to 2nd s eyes or kazekages)
hair is different (waaay long)
face is different
eyebrows are different
i dont even mention the piercings
not logical, deidara wont be that much trouble for jiraiya i think (my own opinion)

and comparision:

Spoiler for deidara and pein:

Last edited by tatami; 2007-09-26 at 18:34.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 19:03   Link #42
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont see any deidara in his new body only his hair looks similar and its not even close just resembles him...

why:
face is different
eyebrows are different
not logical, deidara wont be that much trouble for jiraiya i think (my own opinion)

and comparision:

Actually I always thought 2nd Pein form looked more like Ino than Deidara
Old 2007-09-26, 19:33   Link #43
Sandaime78
Banned

Kishimoto has a way of fore-telling things and he usually gives us a warning in advance.

Team Sakura vs. Sasori was a classic example of how Kishimoto foretold readers of Sandaime Kazekage and right after that, revealed he was being controlled by Sasori, that was one example.

Short story of Orochimarou's childhood right before his fight with Sasuke was another warning that he was going to be either killed or vanished by his protege.

The brief history of the legendary sannins and the awesome power of "Salamander Hanzou" was another example of Kishimoto to reveal how powerful Pein really is.

And now the Jiraiya's short parting finale with Tsunade, which is another example of Kishimoto's illustration that Frog Hermit will be eliminated.

I don't see any sign of Kishimoto's effort to save Frog Hermit here. I can only anticipate there will be funeral being held in Konoha and Tsunade's regret of sending him without letting him "tap that arse."

And ofcourse, Naruto's bitching and mourning shall continue and will be the biggest Emo-ninja Konoha has ever produced.

Well enough of this mumbo jumbo... popcorn anyone?
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 19:37   Link #44
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Eh, none of the spoilers out right now sound plausible or even discussion worthy (at least for me), there are just too many holes. There are a few other spoilers out, but they don’t seem post worthy so I wont bother. None the less as for the people bickering on about spoilers, a spoiler can be real as early as Monday, Monday spoilers have been confirmed to be true in the past. It is the confirmation / spoiler pictures, that usually come out wed ~ Thursday. In any case, it is the discussion part of it that counts, fake or not, this is a discussion forum after all .

>_>; Now then, off to play Halo 3 and pwn some nooblets.
Old 2007-09-26, 19:50   Link #45
rpgkiller999

From 漫游动漫:

Looks like Jiraya have another 3 disciples we didn't know. Jiraya met them when the sannins on their way back to town after losing to Hanzo. They are war Orphans. Konon is one of them, and there were two boys. One with white hair and looks like Pein. The other one had black hair with same eyes as Pein.

Last edited by rpgkiller999; 2007-09-26 at 19:53. Reason: forgot to quote source
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 21:41   Link #46
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Eh, none of the spoilers out right now sound plausible or even discussion worthy (at least for me), there are just too many holes. There are a few other spoilers out, but they don’t seem post worthy so I wont bother. None the less as for the people bickering on about spoilers, a spoiler can be real as early as Monday, Monday spoilers have been confirmed to be true in the past. It is the confirmation / spoiler pictures, that usually come out wed ~ Thursday. In any case, it is the discussion part of it that counts, fake or not, this is a discussion forum after all .

>_>; Now then, off to play Halo 3 and pwn some nooblets.
im with you on this one. ill pick up my halo copy tomorrow to pwn you
Old 2007-09-26, 22:02   Link #47
mayhem

Quote:
btw we need a char or something happening in order to report konoha what jiraiya knows...revealing this much info for us is too much...and its not even for us but konoha,

so my options:

jiraiya will survive injured
jiraiya will die but a frog will be sent to konoha again(or smtng like that)
help will come

thats how I see it...
Naruto intercepts or summons a frog at some point and finds out whats going on, so he has to make a choice between chasing sasuke or going to help jiraya but its already to late.. finds jiraya dead or dying.. jiraya revels something to him
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 22:04   Link #48
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Sound like body snatching is his technique.

It appears to be the same technique that Itachi & Kisame used when they fought Team Kakashi & Team Gai before the Gaara Rescure.

The 'fatty' in the sleeping chamber must be Pain's real body.

In any case, if Jiraiya defeats Konan and this version of Pain, then I suspect they'll be more bodies of Pain left to fight.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 02:24   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:

why:
face is different
eyebrows are different

and comparision:

Judging from that photo...then they are definetly similair.
Both have long hair...the hair on the front has been hanging forward (Deidara) and Pein the opposite (backwards).

Both got something like a ponytail...Deidara on top of his head and Pein at the back of his head.

Pein atm resembles in my eyes Deidara more then --> Previous Pein body --> Minato
Old 2007-09-27, 02:52   Link #50
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I wonder how they will work with Pein as a playable character when they get to the current arc in the Accel Series. Maybe you will be able to play as his different forms like Shodaime & Nidaime in NH3?
Old 2007-09-27, 03:04   Link #51
Ichimaru

i think those studs on peins face is like magnetos helmet, sharigan user cant hack me mind....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 03:30   Link #52
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Judging from that photo...then they are definetly similair.
Both have long hair...the hair on the front has been hanging forward (Deidara) and Pein the opposite (backwards).

Both got something like a ponytail...Deidara on top of his head and Pein at the back of his head.

Pein atm resembles in my eyes Deidara more then --> Previous Pein body --> Minato
I disagree. With the exception of the ears, I don't think Pein's new body looks anything like Deidara. The eyes and nose are totally different, and the hair flows in a completely different way. I agree that his new body looks more like Deidara than his old did Minato, but I still don't see much resemblance. I'm not eliminating the possibility from my mind, but I'm certainly hoping Kishi has more creativity in his mind than just re-hashing the old bodies...that's pretty boring.

PS. I know hairstyles can change, but we've never seen such a distinct change in any character's hairstyle, so it doesn't seem to make sense for Kishi to start that now.
Old 2007-09-27, 03:51   Link #53
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I'm not eliminating the possibility from my mind, but I'm certainly hoping Kishi has more creativity in his mind than just re-hashing the old bodies...that's pretty boring.
Prepare to be underwhelmed.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 03:55   Link #54
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Prepare to be underwhelmed.
Somehow, I knew someone was going to say that. And as much as I was hoping that wouldn't happen, I sort of thought it would. It's a little disappointing that something that's been relatively original from square one is becoming so cliche...but I'm still holding out hope, just because I can't bear not to...
Old 2007-09-27, 05:22   Link #55
BloodTypeB

I don't think this is the run of the mill body snatching jutsu. I just noticed that the eyes of the new body is exactly the same as the eyes of the old body, that must mean something.
BloodTypeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 06:01   Link #56
Ichimaru

Spoiler:
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 06:14   Link #57
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

This is the true spoiler according to the Touch on MH:

舞台は半蔵に見逃されて帰途につく若き頃の三忍
戦争孤児だった「小南」「長門」「弥彦」の三人を
地雷やが引き取ることになり自立するまで面倒を見る
ことになる。
あ、「舞台は・・」って日本語がおかしいね
正しくは「舞台はかつての雨隠れで半蔵に見逃されて帰途につく若き頃の三忍たち」だ
おまけでいうと二人の男の子のうちで一人はペイン似の白髪の子
もう一人は黒髪でペインのあの目をもっていた

the scene is of the sannin being left alive by hanzo
three war orphans 'konan' 'chomon' 'misan' (?)* are taken by Jiraiya
who says he will look after them until they become independant

One of the boys looks like Pain with light hair. The other boy has dark hair with Pain's eyes.

* Actually 'Nagato' and 'Yahiko' according to later translations

So it looks like Konan, Pein and very likely Minato were war orphans from the Rain village. If Minato's from the Rain, it's kind of disappointing to find out that the Leaf's greatest hero isn't a native. But at least he was raised as a ninja in Konoha. But if Minato was among the trio, why his name was changed isn't clear. But we know that Pein's true name is either Nagato or Yahiko
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 07:23   Link #58
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
So it looks like Konan, Pein and very likely Minato were war orphans from the Rain village. If Minato's from the Rain, it's kind of disappointing to find out that the Leaf's greatest hero isn't a native. But at least he was raised as a ninja in Konoha. But if Minato was among the trio, why his name was changed isn't clear. But we know that Pein's true name is either Nagato or Yahiko
If this spoiler is true, it would also mean Naruto is pure rain considering his mother is of the rain and, according to this spoiler so is Minato. Man, apparently the rain produces some serious ninja's, Hanzou, Pein, Shouna, Minato, Naruto. None the less, The Touch is a pretty reliable source and at the end it says "Confirmed by Himajin" so. . . lets wait for corresponding pictures I say.
Old 2007-09-27, 07:55   Link #59
Zoe

Quote:
If this spoiler is true, it would also mean Naruto is pure rain considering his mother is of the rain
His mother is from Uzu, not Rain.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 08:16   Link #60
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
If this spoiler is true, it would also mean Naruto is pure rain considering his mother is of the rain and, according to this spoiler so is Minato. Man, apparently the rain produces some serious ninja's, Hanzou, Pein, Shouna, Minato, Naruto. None the less, The Touch is a pretty reliable source and at the end it says "Confirmed by Himajin" so. . . lets wait for corresponding pictures I say.
True about the Rain ninja producing some amazing shinobi. Maybe Konoha on average has the more powerful nin, but Rain may have produced some of the most powerful ninja of all time. That does make some sense. How else could they stay in the middle of 3 powerful countries and not get taken over by one of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
His mother is from Uzu, not Rain.
Well, we don't know where the Whirlpool village exist(ed). The point is that Naruto is a "foreigner" of sorts because neither of his parents were Konoha natives. Not that it really matters, just food for thought.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote