3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-03, 11:57   Link #141
hirahira
a duck is fine too

Could someone make a video clip of the Broccoli or Cauliflower scene?
I really want to show it to my friends
Old 2007-10-03, 13:07   Link #142
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
Matsuribayashi vs Miotsukushi...

Just a bit of musing since there's a lot of Mion x K1 discussion in this thread....

Spoiler for Renai ga Hajimaru Koro ni?:

Considering this isn't a romance oriented series, this is probably irrelevant...oh well, I can still dream about Akasaka x Okonogi and Oryou x Irie...maybe Ryuu-chan will one day answer my prayers!
Old 2007-10-03, 13:48   Link #143
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
So, we got another violent episode. Blood, brains on the walls. I'm not a fan of such things but I cant help watching higurashi. The story is way too interesting, so are the characters.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
Old 2007-10-03, 14:04   Link #144
MarthX

I'm kind of disappointed that we don't see Takano watanagashi'ing Rika.
Old 2007-10-03, 14:47   Link #145
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
I was quite surprised that we didn't see it --- i'm happy enough with just hearing it though.

KEIICHI BAT ACTION made my week. I've been waiting SO MUCH to see the return of that. The return of everyone scene was beautiful --- something i didn't expect from this show, though i should have.
Old 2007-10-03, 14:47   Link #146
shigure asa

Send a message via MSN to shigure asa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
that's cause ryuu-chan doesn't like overdoing the gore scenes~~
even though you'd think different considering meakashi and tsumihoroboshi right??
Old 2007-10-03, 15:32   Link #147
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackerz View Post
Keiichi,Rena and Shion should go psycho mode,that might even the odds
They all did, at least in a PS2-exclusive arc.
Old 2007-10-03, 15:33   Link #148
changeup

It seems a major puzzle is answered: both Hanyuu and Rika cannot remember what happened just before Rika dies. That might explain why Rika cannot find out who the real murderer is after so many reloads......

Poor Takano, she was playing a game in which her rival can push the "reset" button a few thousand times, and she still ended up winning most of them. Gotta say GJ for her.
Old 2007-10-03, 15:49   Link #149
Trogdor Jube
Back at it again

Also I kinda laugh at how Mion can't really do jack with no REAL weapon.
Old 2007-10-03, 15:51   Link #150
shigure asa

Send a message via MSN to shigure asa
Quote:
Originally Posted by changeup View Post
It seems a major puzzle is answered: both Hanyuu and Rika cannot remember what happened just before Rika dies. That might explain why Rika cannot find out who the real murderer is after so many reloads......

Poor Takano, she was playing a game in which her rival can push the "reset" button a few thousand times, and she still ended up winning most of them. Gotta say GJ for her.
the reason rika-chan never ever remembers the culprit is not like "rika and hanyuu forget the past world's scenario"
it's that the yamainu make rika lose her senses with a chloroform and then only after miyo tries the watanagashi~~

@ minagoroshi start rika says that the end of her existence is a little like "a roll of toilet paper that's been violently torn off" ... ...
rika-chan you're so unrefined!! -3-
Old 2007-10-03, 17:11   Link #151
Exilon
Philosopher of theories

Wow....

This epsiode... made me cry of furstration.

Part A was pretty damn "hell yeah, go gang!". I was expecting more of Satoko's trap action, but everyone's efforts made me laugh big time.

As for part B, I was completely shocked. It was heart-wrenching. I have no words to descirbe what I felt as, one by one, everyone met their doom. Especially the last two, it was WAY too cruel and sudden. I couldn't even react properly... my face when takano shot Shion was exactly the same Satoko had at that time. I was like "GOD; kill that woman. But her neck, burn her down, squart her legs, call her names". I spent the whole time calling her the mean word that starts with a b.

AAAARGH!!

and then... Seeing everyone supporting Rika, out of nowhere...
Yup, that's the word. Overkill. I couldn't contain myself.. If I could, I would be crying the heck out of me. (problem is my eyes are kidna dry so I can't cry).

That was so touching...

Takano has completely surpassed my expectations. If she was a real character, she'd get the oscar for the worst/best villain ever.

I hope she dies painfully. REALLY painfully.
takano: "waaa, please stop, please!"
Rena: "what? But the cleaver has just penetrated 3 inches. We still have many more to go. I wonder how many, I wondeR?~~ (~~kana, kana?)"
Rika: "Yes. Takano is reaaally evil and is being punished. So, please bear with it. Ni~~pah~"
Shion/Mion: "Hihi...... Takano isn't so powerful anymore, now is she? Mufufufufu..."
Satoko "Hahahahahaha~~! takano has felt for my trap. Now she's going to feel what it is like to be completely opened up. It's going to be so much fun! Hahahahaha!~~"
Tomitake: "Oh, and a photo from this angle.. and this one.. and this one!..."
Keichii: "SCREAM TO MY COOL K POSE!"

God, how I wish she'd go through that.

Just as a finishing line, I'd like to see the scene where takano is overly enjoyed (the shrine scene) immediatly followed by her psychotic moments. What a HUGE contrast. Makes me hate her even more.
Old 2007-10-03, 17:34   Link #152
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Spoiler for I'm sorry, I laughed. ;_;:

And then I come here and find out Satoko's colorblind. I guess that makes more sense now. I think I liked it more when it was some hilariously-random question.

Silly gang, just standing around. Oh well, better luck next time...
Old 2007-10-03, 18:33   Link #153
dspr8_rugged
GN-001 Gundam Exia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor Jube
Also I kinda laugh at how Mion can't really do jack with no REAL weapon.
Gun's just for show, eh? Well, Mion didn't have to use one since she knows CQC. :heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX
Unless Ryukishi07 wanted to tone down the violence and gore, we still won't be seeing the full watanagashi if not for that infamous "Nice Boat". :P

As for the broccoli/cauliflower scene... that is just so damn twisted.
Old 2007-10-03, 18:34   Link #154
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I'm thinking of making a patch for the pieces since they're already translated.
Old 2007-10-03, 18:42   Link #155
Tengusoldier

WAIT, are we ever going to find out what happened to Satoshi?
did takano make him dissapear?
Old 2007-10-03, 19:14   Link #156
Onniguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
yes, It is normal for Takano. (What I meant is that both case are valid for her))
1. What is abnormal is everyone staying dumbly in front of her, without doing anything. either fighting or running away. that's what i though about the good change.

2. After some consideration with the Raw, there are some parts of the episode where the arms looks REALLY ugly. see Satoko's around 10:28
1. Yeah, with everyone standing around chatting like that in the middle of a fight, I almost thought for a minute that I had somehow screwed up and was watching Naruto (just kidding - but Naruto is famous for that, in the extreme)

I'm glad Time Stop isn't included, but I think a better solution to the scene was needed.

2. Look at Satoko...well, almost anytime. I've never liked Satoko's char design

Edit: Just wanted to add that, as far as stick arms and legs go, you should also check out around 06:14 or so in the episode, when we have the "overhead" view of Satako and Rika running. After a scene like that, I expect Rika to shout out something like "Oh god, they killed Kenny!" (it gave me South Park flashbacks, for some reason).

Still, overall a very good episode. I gave it a nine.

Last edited by Onniguru; 2007-10-04 at 15:48. Reason: additional notes
Old 2007-10-03, 19:42   Link #157
Sumgai
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I'm thinking of making a patch for the pieces since they're already translated.
Please do!

I haven't read the pieces yet, but I'm assuming that with the end of minagoroshi, its safe to do so now?
Old 2007-10-03, 19:55   Link #158
MarthX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumgai View Post
Please do!

I haven't read the pieces yet, but I'm assuming that with the end of minagoroshi, its safe to do so now?
No. The anime will most likely animate some of them.
Old 2007-10-03, 19:57   Link #159
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Probably not until episode 15
Old 2007-10-03, 20:03   Link #160
kitedragon

K1 is slowpoke slow. I still don't understand why he didn't notice Takano when he started charging at the van with a bat. I'm pretty sure that if I saw a person pop out with a gun, I'd hide behind a tree or at least curse in acknowledgement. But that was a pretty clever idea on the part of the "evil side," albeit a little risky. Get the targets to try and attack you head on but secretly camp at the place of attack. If only K1 decided to play it safe and go around the van...

I'm very curious about what Hanyuu will do next arc. How will she actively participate with the group, I wonder?

I'm not sure if this was answered yet, but I believe that the reason Takano thought that she could become god is this: Once 2000 people die shortly after Rika's death, people will view the killings as an act of Oyashiro-sama. And when people start to fear the god, Takano knows that they are really fearing her.

And here's a question: who's stronger, Rena or Mion? We all know that Rena's pretty powerful, being easily able to carry a loli under each arm and swing a huge blade like it's nothing. But in this episode, Mion knocked out a member of the special forces as if it were nothing.
Closed Thread