AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-11, 16:20   Link #61
Pentium
Uchiha

There is a crab! Giant ubersized one!

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 16:22   Link #62
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Friendly word of advice, get rid of those before your in trouble. Those are the pictures that i was reffing to about ten posts ago, they show to much of the manga, you will get in trouble if you don't get rid of them.
Then don't quote the pics if you think they are not allowed !
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 16:30   Link #63
quashoko
answer

So pein has two summons huh? (crab and chamelion)
Since a ninja can have more than one summon, i guess sasuke will get a hawk summon
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 16:31   Link #64
mayhem

Will the little frog run across naruto on the way to konoha, naruto finds out about jiraya's battle and averts to help ero or says $%uck it he can handle himself...I MUST FIND SASUKE!

Or will ero die and naruto finds out much later and flips a Shit and destroys konoha in a rage which releases the nine tails mwhahaha just kidding!
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 16:40   Link #65
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
So pein has two summons huh? (crab and chamelion)
Since a ninja can have more than one summon, i guess sasuke will get a hawk summon
Note that he doesn't use Kuchiyose like the others (he doesn't spill his own blood and puts his hand on the place where he wants to summon), but he just claps his hands and a symbol appears in the air (like in the magical girls shows !) and the animal appears from there.

If Pein's theme is really Samsara, then my guess is that the body fighting Jiraiya is from (or connected to) the Animal Realm and this body has the ability to summon whatever he wants wherever he wants.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-10-11 at 16:50.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 17:07   Link #66
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

So Pein is a parasite basically.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 17:11   Link #67
Ryuujin

Looks like Jiraiya attacked that crab's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 17:32   Link #68
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

OH damn Jiraiya has a crab problem. lol
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 17:34   Link #69
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I might be stupid for just noticing this, but how did that chuunin guy jirya was interrogating get out of the frog? Didn't Jirya send that frog and the seal to Ibiki and naruto?

If so, then is that chuunin really Jirya and the one left to fight is jirya?
Old 2007-10-11, 17:49   Link #70
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

The whole hand clapping thing reminds me of full metal alchemist. Hrmmm...Maybe pein warped to Amestris and took over Dante's body lol.
Old 2007-10-11, 17:52   Link #71
Negs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
I might be stupid for just noticing this, but how did that chuunin guy jirya was interrogating get out of the frog? Didn't Jirya send that frog and the seal to Ibiki and naruto?

If so, then is that chuunin really Jirya and the one left to fight is jirya?
There were two nin that Jiraya captured. He sent one back to be interrogated by Ibiki; the other he used to sneak around with, before he was first confronted by Konan. He was using a jutsu that allowed him to be hidden in the shadow of this nin. After Konan attacked with her paper jutsu and wrapped the nin up, Jiraya attacked from the shadow with a katon jutsu.

Make sense?
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 17:54   Link #72
naruto89

so does jiraya summon sumthin or wat?

does anyone wanna make a brief summary of what is happenin in them spoiler piks as im crap at workin out wats going on
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 18:25   Link #73
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Woo-hoo things are once again heating up eh? Finally an Akatsuki worthy enough to actually pay attention to besides Itachi. Happy times are ahead indeed.
Old 2007-10-11, 18:40   Link #74
canyonmeadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negs View Post
There were two nin that Jiraya captured. He sent one back to be interrogated by Ibiki; the other he used to sneak around with, before he was first confronted by Konan. He was using a jutsu that allowed him to be hidden in the shadow of this nin. After Konan attacked with her paper jutsu and wrapped the nin up, Jiraya attacked from the shadow with a katon jutsu.

Make sense?
But while walking around with the other nin, there were speech bubbles coming from the nin. Not thought bubbles, thats why it seems like a clone of jiraiya has already left.
canyonmeadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 19:31   Link #75
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Friendly word of advice, get rid of those before your in trouble. Those are the pictures that i was reffing to about ten posts ago, they show to much of the manga, you will get in trouble if you don't get rid of them.

dude you can hardly see what it says. so whats the harm? what the difference between 8 people each posting one spoiler Pic and me posting 8 at once? they prolly arent even in order.
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 19:35   Link #76
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

A giant crab...

For some reason I wasn't really expecting Pein to be the boss-summoning type since most doujutsu users usually rely, well..on their doujutsu. But still, his opponent is Jiraiya who's a big user of kuchiyose so I'm not too surprised. I also really want to see this 'ken-san' toad summon and the chameleon summon. However, I wonder when we're actually going to find out what actually Rinnegan does. And Pein's explanation of Yahiko simply getting killed in battle sounds like a cover-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyonmeadows View Post
But while walking around with the other nin, there were speech bubbles coming from the nin. Not thought bubbles, thats why it seems like a clone of jiraiya has already left.
Because he was thinking out loud. The jutsu Jiraiya used to hide in the nin's shadow also seemed to allow him to control the body as though it were his own (think Ino's mind transfer). The nin isn't a clone. Jiraiya's goal was to hunt down Pein and now Pein's come to him. There's not really a reason to have a bunshin out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke
dude you can hardly see what it says. so whats the harm? what the difference between 8 people each posting one spoiler Pic and me posting 8 at once? they prolly arent even in order.
Like itachi said, there's a reason people haven't posted them already. It's not a big deal, just realize the pics will probably get deleted if a mod sees them and you'll probably get an infraction.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 20:03   Link #77
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
If Pein's theme is really Samsara, then my guess is that the body fighting Jiraiya is from (or connected to) the Animal Realm and this body has the ability to summon whatever he wants wherever he wants.
I like that theory. It definitely makes sense.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 21:56   Link #78
naruto89

Spoiler for Bad Ass Frog:

BooYah !!!!
Old 2007-10-11, 22:05   Link #79
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Spoiler for Bad Ass Frog:

BooYah !!!!
Dude, I think thats the fire toad.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 22:20   Link #80
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Dude, I think thats the fire toad.
It looks like a pretty important toad anyway, and its come prepared with a barb wire-esque spear

Even in this situation abit of banter seems to be occuring, could that indicate that the J-Man is not taking it serious.

I wonder if the chamealeon is also true, because that crab is lame!!