AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2007-10-16, 18:09   Link #6881
Jakz0r
Jun, more tea.

Eh, i'm off to bed night all xD!
Jakz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 18:11   Link #6882
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Yet Kanaria is Hina's playmate...or partner in crime? XD
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 00:24   Link #6883
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakz0r View Post
Nooo! Hina!!!~<3

I love Hina she's so cute! :3
I don't really think she's cute...

Death Angel -
"or partner in crime?"
What did you mean?
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 02:28   Link #6884
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
Didn't understand that o.o
All the kids I know under the age of 12 enjoy eating. I have no clue why.

Quote:
Sister?
Next door neighbour. Thanks to her, I have discovered that Barbies can fly really far in short periods of time...

Quote:
Yet Kanaria is Hina's playmate...or partner in crime?
They are plotting a conspiracey. Watch them very closely at all times.
You may think that Hina is all cute with her unyuu and crayons. But what we don't know is that it is all just a coverup, to disguise her true intention, which is to destroy the world.
You may think that Kanaria is just there for comic relief, but that is only when the camera men are recording.
When the camera people are not around, she has successfully blown up the entire neighbourhood around the Sakurada house on many occasions, but for some suspicious reason, always misses the Sakurada residence, but that may have something to do with Shinku's red light thing.
Luckily for the production studio, they always have a backup disk with the entire Sakurada neighbourhood in it, so restoration is always a simple process.
When Hina and Kana met, they knew instantly that their goals were the same and that combining their plots to blow up the world, would somehow be more convenient to the overall plotline.
Kokoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 07:04   Link #6885
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

rofl XDDD....
but, yeah that can be actually true
Old 2007-10-17, 19:08   Link #6886
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Post Episode 6

Well this was mostly about Suigintou...

I always hated nurses...

Anyway, how did Suigintou's kaban got there?

Ok it's nice that she is awake again... But why did light started to shine so much from outside?

Lol.. Can't she rise like Shinku did in first ep?
this was just so... I don't know

Again.. I don't get how could she know what to do....
Suigintou could at least say something ...
But yea, that would ruin that great awakening

Lol... In scene before, it didn't really looked like she was forced to do it

Hmmm.. That world doesn't look like the one in Ouverture...

I wonder where Suigintou have her kaban.. Maybe in church?
But nurses were saying that they gonna destroy that church soon...

So yeah... looks like she don't need anything to fly and can fly everywhere (i'm just refering to discussion about flying in other thread)...

doll riding a cat... doll standing on lamp... that's so normal...

First I thought...Suigintou's world or Bara's?.. Look like Suigintou's world but it's snowing... Hmmm... But in first ep Shinku said it's work of Rabbit.. So Suigintou's I guess...

Hmmm.. So it really is Suigintou's... But wait.. Suigintou still didn't knew that she was already defeated once so she must've been reffering to that fight in ouverture? (btw, the time she said is different from one she said when she was at hospital)

Ok if it is Suigintou's world why are there crystals?... Hmmm.... But it must be Suigintou's world because Suigintou wouldn't come into world of doll she don't even know that exist....

Lol, how come you did not notice that is power from Megu?
You even became blue! Are you blind? XD

Hmmm... I wonder... Rozen really did this?... You know.. I mean....It's weird...

fgsfdsugly?

squint~

Well.. Better to realize it later than never.. But ok, I guess I can forgive you..

Looks like Suigintou learned some new dissapearing techniques...

Doesn't she have those hand... kinda weird?

According to plan?...... Now it looks like she actually knew that Rozen is gonna revieve her...

Ending..... parody?

Phew... So I was able to make it today after all..
Old 2007-10-17, 20:39   Link #6887
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Which made it a very solid episode .
Quote:

Ok it's nice that she is awake again... But why did light started to shine so much from outside?
I'm betting on the camera lights. Guys probably thought 'oh we've gotta kick this scene up a notch. TIme to turn Suigintou into a holy figure, all hail the church of gin'. (Well maybe just the kicking up a notch part, though that'd be an interesting religion.)
Quote:

She'd never let herself conscious or not go Shinku's route in that kind of rising. Gotta step it up a notch just to show her up. Though she'll never know about it.
Quote:

Well maybe it's kind've like with royalty. Hand is held out with a ring you have to kiss it. At least I saw it probably on tv or in a movie. Or maybe some sort of gut feeling on Megu's part from one that can be a medium. Either that or a really interesting coincidence. Since if Gin was awake she certainly wouldn't have invited for a medium.
Quote:

Guess the unconscious Gin wore out. Knowing that some extra boost would come in handy against Shinku. Though her conscious self is just not willing to admit she could use some help.
Quote:

We hit the interesting point of timeline. Now roughly that would equal 67.8 years ago. Not sure when this is supposed to take place so an exact figure would be difficult. But she said she saw her last about that long ago. In the N field she said they fought there 586,920 hours ago (68.7 years). That is longer than they met in Ouverture. So I'd run under the assumption they fought at least once more then after the events in Ouverture.
Quote:

Well maybe nobody looks up. Or it's such an odd thing that they'd rather just move on and try to ignore that. Especially if they tell someone they see a doll up there and suddenly it's gone. Nobody will look the same at you again.
Quote:

First I thought...Suigintou's world or Bara's?.. Look like Suigintou's world but it's snowing... Hmmm... But in first ep Shinku said it's work of Rabbit.. So Suigintou's I guess...

Hmmm.. So it really is Suigintou's... But wait.. Suigintou still didn't knew that she was already defeated once so she must've been reffering to that fight in ouverture? (btw, the time she said is different from one she said when she was at hospital)

Ok if it is Suigintou's world why are there crystals?... Hmmm.... But it must be Suigintou's world because Suigintou wouldn't come into world of doll she don't even know that exist....
I'm going to go with it is Suigintou's field. Maybe her mental state of not remembering everything could cause the snow or maybe the impact of the rabit. Crystals I think are just Bara's power at work. It might take a while but if she sits in someone's field long enough she could probably create a massive amount of crystal. Pretty rude though to litter in someone's area .
Quote:

Hmmm... I wonder... Rozen really did this?... You know.. I mean....It's weird...
Was curious on this point. Did Rozen actually get involved and repair her? Could Enju pull that off himself? After all it is in his interest to get this moving so fixing Gin up to fight is something he might do.
Quote:

Well.. Better to realize it later than never.. But ok, I guess I can forgive you..
Better late than never I agree. At least Shinku grew enough as a character to realize what she did and start to make amends to Suigintou. Certainly was shocking enough to cut any speech or whatever she had intended to say or do.
Quote:

According to plan?...... Now it looks like she actually knew that Rozen is gonna revieve her...
Well if it was according to plan maybe Enju was the one who fixed Suigintou. After all it's hard to predict what's going on in Rozen's head at least for me. Either that or just talking about convincing Suigintou she's part of it.

Quote:
Phew... So I was able to make it today after all..
Appreciate the effort in going through it.
Old 2007-10-17, 20:54   Link #6888
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Well maybe it's kind've like with royalty. Hand is held out with a ring you have to kiss it. At least I saw it probably on tv or in a movie. Or maybe some sort of gut feeling on Megu's part from one that can be a medium. Either that or a really interesting coincidence. Since if Gin was awake she certainly wouldn't have invited for a medium.
Yeah maybe it has something to do with royality....
But if something like this would happen to me, I wouldn't understand what to do.
That woud be really embarrasing

Quote:
We hit the interesting point of timeline. Now roughly that would equal 67.8 years ago. Not sure when this is supposed to take place so an exact figure would be difficult. But she said she saw her last about that long ago. In the N field she said they fought there 586,920 hours ago (68.7 years). That is longer than they met in Ouverture. So I'd run under the assumption they fought at least once more then after the events in Ouverture.
I also thought so.... but in ep 5 of träumend Shinku said this.

The servant before my previous one had a cat".. Her previous is Sarah right?
And before previous (so before Sarah) there was this cat that almost ate Shinku's key.
After that she was scared of cats.. Then her master was Sarah... So that means.. If her previous was Sara.. Then that was the last one she had before Jun.. So that's why I dinf it all weird...
Quote:
Was curious on this point. Did Rozen actually get involved and repair her? Could Enju pull that off himself? After all it is in his interest to get this moving so fixing Gin up to fight is something he might do.
Yes, I was also thinking that Enju was the one who repaired her...
After all Bara said something about "according to plan"... so...

Quote:
Appreciate the effort in going through it.
Heh, acutally I didn't want to do it at first but then I noticed that more people reacting to these reviews so I thought you guys may be waiting for this one today so I decided to do it after all
Old 2007-10-17, 23:01   Link #6889
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Yeah maybe it has something to do with royality....
But if something like this would happen to me, I wouldn't understand what to do.
That would be really embarrassing
Personally if it was me there might be some running away. I mean something with dark wings is floating with a light show going on behind it, black feathers are flying at you. Either I'd be running or standing looking like an idiot. Might require some sign saying 'kiss the ring you idiot'.

Quote:
Heh, acutally I didn't want to do it at first but then I noticed that more people reacting to these reviews so I thought you guys may be waiting for this one today so I decided to do it after all
Well a little after the last one managed to get a hold of the second season so was buzzing through some episodes. Saw this one and was interested in what would come from it. Besides these are pretty good for laughing at some odd things and seeing what we can notice about them.
Old 2007-10-18, 00:16   Link #6890
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Personally if it was me there might be some running away. I mean something with dark wings is floating with a light show going on behind it, black feathers are flying at you. Either I'd be running or standing looking like an idiot. Might require some sign saying 'kiss the ring you idiot'.
Haha, lol exactly
.. Heh, I'm glad you like them
Old 2007-10-18, 01:49   Link #6891
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
Yes, apparently after being dead for half the season, it was time for her character ep.

Quote:
Anyway, how did Suigintou's kaban got there?
The cameramen put it there. They had a hard time shoving her inside her case, but it was all worth it.

Quote:
Have you never heard of stage lights?

Quote:
She didn't really have a choice. The director told her to be all symbolic, or else he would cut her pay.

Quote:
Megu already knew what was going to happen anyway.That is what a script is for. After finally convincing Shinku to give back her version of the script, Megu was walking around the hospital and found it [because the cameramen dropped it during the nurses talk bit].

Quote:
She was...BY THE DIRECTOR!!!

Quote:
I assumed that world was one after ouverture and before the fight one is S1.

Quote:
I wonder where Suigintou have her kaban.. Maybe in church?
But nurses were saying that they gonna destroy that church soon...
It is in the current posession of the cameramen. Suigintou is reluctant to get it back because of a previous incident where she was locked in it and left in the church for two weeks to think about symbolism.

Quote:
So yeah... looks like she don't need anything to fly and can fly everywhere (i'm just refering to discussion about flying in other thread)...
Naturally. She has wings.

Quote:
Well, the crew apparently thought so...

Quote:
It is Suigintous. They were to lazy to make an alternate world for Bara, so they reused the old sets for Suigintou's world.

Quote:
She has short term memory loss. She can't remember the fight in S1. She only remembers that the last time she fought was previous to S1, but after Ouverture. She slowly regains her memorys of S1.

Quote:
The crew couldn't be bothered removing them for eps 1 and 2, so they stayed for extra effects!!

Quote:
Lol, how come you did not notice that is power from Megu?
You even became blue! Are you blind? XD
It was in the script. Megu gave Suigintou the copy of the script she found around the hospital, so she now also knows the plot of the last 6 eps.

Quote:
A-C-T-U-A-L-L-Y, it was the crew. Fanboys/girls were complaining about Suigintou not being evident, so they brought her back.

Quote:
fgsfdsugly?
And intentional.

Quote:
squint~
It took her awhile to get used to being filmed so closeup.

Quote:
Shinku already knew that she had to do that, because she had previously read the script that is currently in Suigintou's possesion. Suigintou, currently knowing the rest of the plot thanks to the script, was only acting surprised. None of the two realised that both of them were only pretending, as they were not aware that they both had read the script.

Quote:
Looks like Suigintou learned some new dissapearing techniques...
Confetti works wonders.

Quote:
Doesn't she have those hand... kinda weird?
We already know she has 6 fingers...

Quote:
Not HER plan, the DIRECTORS plan!! Bara was only imitating what the director had said earlier [you know how she imitates stuff?].
Old 2007-10-18, 07:20   Link #6892
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Kokoa - XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. ..
There is nothing better than good laugh after boring school XDDDDDDDDD
Old 2007-10-18, 08:48   Link #6893
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Looks like Suigintou had to go through a really rough time to get back into the series. First getting locked away to consider symbolism and then having a pay cut threat if she didn't produce. Not sure if she'll thank the fans for struggling to get her back.

That's one tough director to be sure.

A great job I agree Kokoa. From who else would we know about the incredible inside production details? Gives a good smile before class which is nice.
Old 2007-10-18, 13:11   Link #6894
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Post Episode 7

There wasn't really a lot in ep 7...

She were taking normal pictures of normal looking dolls... Wo umm.. Souseiseki...... That picture...... normal?....XD

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HINA'S TRUE FORM!!!!!!!!

XDDD.. Looks like Kanaria can fly also in real world just like Suigintou....

Megu, aren't you bored of singing the same song?

So Enju made even another dolls that can acutally move.... But.. Why didn't they show her anymore in next eps?

Intresting images...........

You even have dreams like these Suiseiseki..... I really hate you ^^

Lol... Kanaria said that's her best attack... sympohny of destruction....
And Shinku disabled it with her weakest weapon, rose petals XD

So Kanaria also have some repairing spells like Shinku.......

"I GIVE UP JUST! JUST DON'T HURT ME!" was the first thing that came up into my mind when I saw this XD

squint~

Pretty boring ending parody........

That's all for today . Maybe there was more stuff but i just didn't notice it?.. .... Oh well :/
Old 2007-10-18, 14:09   Link #6895
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:

She were taking normal pictures of normal looking dolls... Wo umm.. Souseiseki...... That picture...... normal?....XD
Simple reaction for this one. What the....There is something seriously wrong with Souseiseki or that camera, no doubt.
Quote:

It's Mary Poppins...Just without the cheer and songs for everything up to taking medicine. Also the well known law that everyone can fly with an umbrella. Just waiting to see someone shoot that thing out and have her plummet...that sounds bad. But it's honest.
Quote:

Guess the writers didn't want to spring on budget to have someone write a new song. So she's stuck like a song on repeat. Either that or she really likes the song.
Quote:

So much hate . Though I'm quite frightened by what goes on in her dreams. God help Jun if her wishes are ever granted....well wait a second whatever happens to that guy doesn't matter to me. Let her have him.
Quote:

Yeah it must suck to be that bad. Think Rozen ran out of good ideas for powers and some like Kanaria got shafted? Either that or he gets a kick from seeing the weak dolls get owned.
Quote:

"I GIVE UP JUST! JUST DON'T HURT ME!" was the first thing that came up into my mind when I saw this XD
"Oh...my god" Were my first thoughts. Animation that horrific should be used to scare little children.
Quote:
That's all for today . Maybe there was more stuff but i just didn't notice it?.. .... Oh well :/
A good job with the material available. Some stuff was just scary, and I'm just slightly concerned about the Desu's mental state.
Old 2007-10-18, 14:59   Link #6896
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Simple reaction for this one. What the....There is something seriously wrong with Souseiseki or that camera, no doubt.
Poor Souseiseki ... She is supposed to be calm and cool character....
But somehow, in Träumend there was lot of escenes in which she had face like that
Well it's all so wrong.. Hina and Kana wanna take over the world.. Souseiseki is acutally comedian... Suiseiseki likes sado-masochism... Suigintou is doing commercials for yakult. Shinku is writing book about friendships...Kira is trying to make Suigintou love her.. And Bara... Dunno..

Quote:
It's Mary Poppins...Just without the cheer and songs for everything up to taking medicine. Also the well known law that everyone can fly with an umbrella. Just waiting to see someone shoot that thing out and have her plummet...that sounds bad. But it's honest.
*Opening new window... typing wikiepdia.org... search - Mary Poppins...result*...
o.o.. Anyway I heard you can't fly with umbrella but you can safely land with it...
Anyway I guess no one will shoot her.... If no one cared for doll riding a cat or doll standing on a lamp or two dolls flying in their boxes... I guess this is not anything new to them

Quote:
Guess the writers didn't want to spring on budget to have someone write a new song. So she's stuck like a song on repeat. Either that or she really likes the song.
Well Shun is beautiful song.. But... singing it for a whole life...
omg XD.....How long is she in hospital?... Imagine her singing it every day.. on WC... in bed.. from dreams...while eating.... XD...
Quote:
So much hate . Though I'm quite frightened by what goes on in her dreams. God help Jun if her wishes are ever granted....well wait a second whatever happens to that guy doesn't matter to me. Let her have him.
Well first of all she isn't supposed to have a dreams.. She is supposed to be in her dream world and on top of everything she should sleep in her kaban.
But yeah well Suiseiseki must be really some kind of psycho... Rozen must be really, really, REALLY weird guy... Well and about Jun.. Yeah I also don't care about him so Sui, you can to whatever you want to him
Quote:
Yeah it must suck to be that bad. Think Rozen ran out of good ideas for powers and some like Kanaria got shafted? Either that or he gets a kick from seeing the weak dolls get owned.
I belive he just likes to see how will Shinku pwn all... because from what it looks like, he made others just for fun because he was bored... then he made Shinku into which he installed cheats like immortality [a.k.a. no way of losing rosa mystica], unlimited stamina, unlimited rose petals, ~da wa... Meh.. You're wicked guy Rozen...
Quote:
"Oh...my god" Were my first thoughts. Animation that horrific should be used to scare little children.
Lol, but whenever I look at that shicked Souseiseki...... That's just something..... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD........Like I said... She is acutally comedian in bar named "Boku no.... ah nvm... im no good at jokes
Quote:
A good job with the material available. Some stuff was just scary, and I'm just slightly concerned about the Desu's mental state.
I never actually even thought that RM is acutally that much messed up ...
And yeah well about Sui's mental state.... that's top secret...
Maybe these guys will tell you... But I didn't tell you anything!

Last edited by •••Shadow•••; 2007-10-18 at 15:13.
Old 2007-10-18, 16:54   Link #6897
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
That was a picture taken by the cameramen after the director told Souseseki that she had to wear a pink dress.
Quote:
SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HINA'S TRUE FORM!!!!!!!!
Special effects work wonders...when used properly...

Quote:
Her left foot has a summonable invisible propellor on it, that she uses to fly. The umbrella is only for decoration.

Quote:
It's in the script, that she read, but then gave to Suigintou. She knows she has to sing the same thing, so she does.

Quote:
So Enju made even another dolls that can acutally move.... But.. Why didn't they show her anymore in next eps?
Because the production team sold them on Ebay.

Quote:
Intresting images...........
The crew just found some random images and put them in. One of the crew members past amitions was to be a cow farmer, and he had some photos on him at the time...
Quote:
She is talking about the director, of whom is the boss of everything. They don't really get on, as they have similar personalities...

Quote:
Well, they needed a main-character-beats-minor-character-because-they're-main-character battle, so this just happened to be it.

Quote:
So Kanaria also have some repairing spells like Shinku.......
Well, she has blown up the neighbourhood around the sakurada residence many, many times. She knew that one day the director would find out...and this is the way that he made her make up for it. Of course, because of the main-character-is-better-than-everyone-else theory, the yellow light thingy isn't as good or as effective as the red light thingy.

Quote:
She already knows her fate. Which is to wear a pink dress.
Quote:
squint~
Well, Suigintou was flying around, looking for a lightpole, when the script fell out of her pocket and landed in front of the old-people-that-take-care-of-Souseseki's residence. Souseseki read it. So now Souseseki also knows the plot word-for-word, for the last 5 episodes.
Old 2007-10-18, 17:06   Link #6898
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

rofl XD... Well I'm really glad we know what is happening beind the scenes...
(now Kokoa tell us the truth.... You're actually director aren't you?)
Old 2007-10-18, 17:17   Link #6899
Kokoa
Midget.

No, i'm just a curious passer-by!
Old 2007-10-19, 00:18   Link #6900
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Hmm... It looks suspicious to me~~

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural