AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-02, 21:26   Link #21
CaiSter21

how do you get 4 players to work in free mode?

all i can get is 1st player and the rest are computers
i have the multitap adapter and everything!!
Old 2006-11-03, 17:56   Link #22
lommm
l'homme de lommm

why does the webste show characters using other people's shikais and bankais?
ichigo using senbonzakura, ishida using ashizogi jizu, hinamori using hyonmarou, etc
Old 2006-12-23, 14:42   Link #23
jgunasek

Hey,

I notice people are having trouble having 2,3,4 players join in...I'm having a similar problem, I can't get 2nd player to join in on free battle versus. I press every single button on the 2nd controller and nothing happens. I switch controls and it still doesnt work, and my 2nd controller socket works because every other two player game works fine. It only allows cpus to play with the 1st player. Does anyone know how I can play two player?

Any help you can give is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 2007-01-11, 22:12   Link #24
uranusXed
World Shaking!!

I need translation for the story mode! i can understand up to where Renji's looking for his sunnies - but when Byakuya enters the story, it got rellie hard as my Japanese is mediocre!
Can anyone help?
Old 2007-04-11, 15:42   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Most people have alrady seen this but I came across the cover recently so here goes

Old 2007-04-15, 14:24   Link #26
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

Does anyone still play this game?

I've just picked this game up recently, and found that the game-play is pretty good, and it is definitely not the button-masher that kids (who can't be bother to learn play the game properly) diss it to be.

Anyone interested in discussing character strategies, combos and other gameplay-related stuffs?

Cheers!
Old 2007-04-16, 17:53   Link #27
pirs
Yuki.N is love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi_Menace View Post
Does anyone still play this game?

I've just picked this game up recently, and found that the game-play is pretty good, and it is definitely not the button-masher that kids (who can't be bother to learn play the game properly) diss it to be.

Anyone interested in discussing character strategies, combos and other gameplay-related stuffs?

Cheers!
there's an endless combo that you can do with Byakuya. jump and square, I guess. he teleports and gives a hit. and on and on and on. when I'm playing with my friends, Byakuya's forbidden, lol. also an annoying character is Ishida (I like him, tho). square two times, whatever side, triangle. I really like Ishida in this game (in the anime too ^^), you can do so many variations of hits.

Hitsugaya too, it's a great char. lot of combos and combinations. and even cooler, his special can hit more than one person! really funny. ^^
Old 2007-04-16, 22:34   Link #28
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirs View Post
there's an endless combo that you can do with Byakuya. jump and square, I guess. he teleports and gives a hit. and on and on and on. when I'm playing with my friends, Byakuya's forbidden, lol.
Really? I didn't know that! Got to go try it out soon!

The only juggle-king I know is Chad... Jump and hit Triangle (he will smash vertically downwards with a powerful punch which will make the opponent bounce into the air), then tap Square repeatedly carefully. With the proper timing, the Square attacks will keep on hitting the opponent in the air....

EDIT: I've tested Byakuya's Jump and Square (where he does a shunpo -> sword-thrust in the air). The opponent gets knocked backwards and ends up being too far for any repeated hits. I tried doing it when the opponent is against a wall, and I only managed to get an extra Jump -> Square attack before the opponent falls down completely.

Any specific tips or situations on how to perform this endless combo? Thanks!

Last edited by Makashi_Menace; 2007-04-17 at 00:35. Reason: Update on Byakuya's combo
Old 2007-04-17, 10:09   Link #29
Zabimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
why does the webste show characters using other people's shikais and bankais?
ichigo using senbonzakura, ishida using ashizogi jizu, hinamori using hyonmarou, etc

In the 1v1 single player you use characters to take on their enemies from the show and when you beat them you have the option of using their cinematic.

You can only use one or the other though it doesn't matter damage wise.

X+R1= Parry which will take care of Byakua's cheese.Some good cheese is that if you play against someone who doesn't know the parry you can just keep attacking with Byakua and during your second time doing his combo he will break your blocking.

The best characters for me are Byauka, Aizen, Ishida, Renji, Urahara.

Hitsugaya has a good bankai but otherwise he can be good to useless kinda like the show.
Old 2007-04-17, 10:41   Link #30
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

I find it rather hard to time my parry... Which isn't a bad thing, since parry isn't spammable, which makes the gameplay good.

Most of the times, I use R2 to knock-back opponents for some breathing space. Besides, it isn't that hard to build up ki for this game.

Hitsugaya's Bankai is the g@y: Just stay far away and keep pressing Triangle to release waves of ice-shard trio and your ice-lasers will also follow up.

The best characters for me are Aizen, Ichigo, Kenpachi, Urahara and Sajin.
Old 2007-04-17, 13:22   Link #31
Zabimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi_Menace View Post
Hitsugaya's Bankai is the g@y: Just stay far away and keep pressing Triangle to release waves of ice-shard trio and your ice-lasers will also follow up.
That's Aizen's 'bankai' for me if you could call it that.Hard to run away from him since he can project a false image of himself at you on the ground or in air and decide whether not to follow up on it and get right up in your face.

You can try to just fight him and not give him a chance to use it but everytime you hit him he feints dead after the first hit and pops up right behind you.

Orihime is also another cheesy character not with her bankai but with her single reiatsu bar 'shikai' that refills her health.

Least favorite are Tousen, Yoruichi and Kenpachi.
Old 2007-04-17, 23:57   Link #32
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

Aizen's illusion projection is always there; you don't need to "power-up" for that.

As far as I know, his "power-up" gives him 2 abilities:
i) Improved Raikoken lightning-attack "Triangle + Direction"
ii)If you hit Aizen, his illusion will drop dead and the real one pops up behind you. Note that this only works when Aizen is standing on the ground. If I am not wrong, getting hit while Aizen is in the air will not trigger this ability.

My favourite Aizen combo is Square x3, (wait 1 second), Square x3, Direction + Circle (Aizen will lock the opponent in a black-box kidou), then Triangle x2. Really cool-looking and does good damage.

My least favourite are Yoruichi & Suifon. These chicks might look hot as hell, but they sure at hard to control as well.
Old 2007-05-20, 12:27   Link #33
Choo!
When they cry

Send a message via MSN to Choo! Send a message via Yahoo to Choo!
Bleach Blade Battlers

Its a Japanese PS2 Import game. This may have another thread, but it would be over a month old so it would be considered as a "Bump" so I decided to make a new one.

So, does anyone besides me have and play this game?
Old 2007-05-20, 12:37   Link #34
Sides

Their is a bleach subforum and over there you can find this thread.
Unless you just post "bump" into it, it won't be considered as bumping a topic.
Old 2007-07-26, 06:37   Link #35
Kweck

Might be offtopic but guess whats coming next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLNWjqkdNdc
Old 2007-10-20, 04:24   Link #36
crisocas

Bleach Game on PS2

My friend has Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd on Playstion 2.. it came out about 2 weeks ago.. it even showed ishidas and chads new powers before the anime did.. You can even use arrancar characters its so cool.. heres a vid of chad and ishida in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1JAVp4NAg
Closed Thread