Model Number: ESF-X01
Code Name: Interceptor Gundam
Type: Close-Combat Assault MS
Manufacturer: Unknown..
Deployment: C.E. 72
Height: 18.36 meters
Weight 69.8 tons
Power-Plant: Ultracompact Nuclear Fission Reactor
Equipment: N-Jammer Canceler, Variable Phase Shift Armor, Hard-points for additional equipment, Long-range Sensors

Armaments:
1 x Beam Rifle - Standard rifle
2 x Beam Sabers
2 x Combinable 'Zweihander' 14.28m Anti-Ship Swords
2 x 45mm CIWS fire-linked, mounted on head
4 x 'Katar' Beam Blades, mounted on each arm and leg
1 x Aerodynamic Shield

Additional Optional Equipment (mounted in Hard-Points):
-Thruster Pack [Back Hard-Points] -Speed Boost
-Wing Pack [Back Hard-Points] - Maneuverability boost
- 2 x 50mm missile Launchers [Arm and Shoulder] - Anti-Ship
- 2 x Beam Boomerang [Arm and Shoulder] - Anti-MS
- 2 x Arclite-X2 Plasma Cannons [Arm and Shoulder] - Anit-Ship/Anti-MS

A Gundam that specializes in heavy melee combat. All its armaments are suited for engaging other close-combat units and battleships. By its name, its speed can intercept any mobile unit within the speed of Freedom at full speed.
The hard-points are specified for specs wanted and not the other. For example, Back Hard-Points can equip either Thrusters or Wings, not both.
Shoulder/Arm points can be equipped for all purpose combat. Launchers and Plasma Cannons reduce the MS speed due to its weight. Beam Boomerangs are light and doesn't hinder the MS speed.
The Interceptor Gundam has the ability to overpower the thrusters to grant a speed boost but at a risk of damaging them. This will affect the Thruster Pack also if equipped.

Note: Not really a direct drag-off from Strike. Its just changing optional equipment. It can even do its mission without equipping anything optional. I can say that it is inspired by Strike and Aegis..
-Wraith- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-03, 11:12   Link #83
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Wow, this thread brings back memories....This is my dream Gundam

Serial Number: ZGVF-X00ADV
Name: Dreieck Gundam
Manufacturer: ZAFT
Type: Prototype Multi-Transformable Mobile Suit
Deployed: C.E.73
Pilot: Kai Weilng
Dimensions: Normal size as other MS
Construction: Phase Shift Armor
Power plant: Hyper Deuterion Engine Version 0.5
Equipment: Hyper Deuterion Engine Version 0.5, LINK System, Deneb Winger, Phase Shift Armor, hardpoints for Winger, Sensor (range unknown)

Armanents:
Head Vulcan X 2
ADV-A01 Twin Barrel High Energy Beam Rifle 'Altair' X 1
ADV-A02 'Altair-Horn' Beam Saber X 2, stored in back skirt armor
ADV-V01 Variable Shield System 'Vega' X 1
Contains:
1 X Beam Shield 'Spinning Cloak' Generator
1 X 'Grasper' Rocket Scissors
1 X 'Nova' Twin Barrel Machine Gun
1 X 'Needle' Anti Armor Dagger

Armanents contained in ADV-D05 Deneb Winger:
2 X Twin Barrel Machine Cannon
1 X Multi Phase Energy Cannon

Design: Looks like a cross between Impulse Gundam (head, shoulders) and Justice Gundam (the main body) Gundam with light blue and white color design.

History: A mobile suit secretly developed under ZAFT's 'Future-DESTINY' Program in CE 71 and is the first mobile suit of ZGVF, a new series of multi-transformable MS using LINK System. The idea of LINK system is a combination of MA transformation and the Strike Pack idea. The concept of the LINK System is to allow a MS to be equipped with mission pack called 'Winger', which enables the said MS to transforms for different situation. In theory, MS with LINK System will be able to perform the specific task better than MS with mission pack.

Unfortunately, the concept of such MS proves to be difficult and time consuming. Deemed impossible to complete, ZAFT halts the development for the LINK System and instead focusing on the new ZAKU and Impulse Gundam. However, head of the Program, Professor Jaques Redatch continues the program secretly and eventually constructs the first MS of the series, the Dreieck Gundam in late CE72. With a new flexible inner frame design, it's possible for Dreieck to change mode according to the 'Winger' equipped. ADV-005 Deneb Winger, the most feasible of the Wingers is built as a standard 'Winger' for the Dreieck. It enables the Dreieck to transform into a Plane MA Mode for extra speed and mobility.

In MS mode, Dreieck is equipped with a powerful rifle, beam sabers and a multi-use shield system, making it a multi-role MS. Dreieck still has some drawbacks. The flexible frame to fit the Wingers make it structurally weak. Any long battle will cause Dreieck's inner frame to suffer damages as a result of joint overheating. Since Dreieck is equipped with a Hyper Deuterion Engine prototype, it doesn't have enough power to support all of Dreieck's weapons in long operation time. So, operating time limit becomes a huge drawback of the Dreieck.

Nevertheless, the fighting ability of Dreieck is so impressive that it, along with it's test pilot Kai Weilng is drafted into FAITH to secretly battle a terrorist group called as the Hunters...
Old 2007-12-29, 03:47   Link #84
Allelujah Paptism
Pilot of Gundam Kyrios

this is my custom gundam. all i did is just colour it, its the freedom.
i call it ZGMF X626 Judgment

Allelujah Paptism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 22:02   Link #85
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allelujah Paptism View Post
this is my custom gundam. all i did is just colour it, its the freedom.
i call it ZGMF X626 Judgment

Looks cool. Great coloring.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 05:44   Link #86
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Looks really different from the normal Strike Freedom!
Old 2008-01-02, 00:04   Link #87
azuma-blade
The Dominant

Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
Model Number: ORB-04
Code Name: Excellion Gundam
Type: Prototype Assault Mobile Suit
Manufacturer: ORB
Deployment: C.E. 75
Height: 19.40 meters
Weight 70.0 tons
Power-Plant: Ultracompact Nuclear Fission Reactor
Equipment: N-Jammer Canceler, Variable Phase Shift Armor, Excellion System, Long Range sensors

Armanents:
2 x 70mm CIWS
2 x "Geryon" Mega Beam Rifle (Can be combined into large mega beam launcher)
2 x "Moonlight" Beam Saber
1 x "Helios' Beam Wings
6 x "Super Dragoon" armed with high energy beam cannon
2 x "Balena 3" Plasma beam cannon
Old 2008-01-07, 22:19   Link #88
Highlygifted

Mmmm.... these are all great Gundams here, especially the 3-D models, I wish I could make some of those, but sadly, I lack any artistic talent whatsoever. V_V
However, I did think of some ideas for a Gundam, and I'd like to partake in this thread as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gundam- Archive
Serial #- NTX-004
Type- Long Range
Job- Sniping, Support, Data Analyst
Affiliation- Private Militia
Coloring- Aqua and White
Shields- Outer side of the arms both equipped with rectangular shields.
Weaknesses- Lacks speed and agility.
Power Source- Nuclear Fusion Reactor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armor:

A simple Gundam made of standard Gundam material. It can resist standard fire shots and take a fair beating with Mobile Suit bullets, but when it's faced with beam weapons, it'll begin to falter. The legs are much much heavier and a good bit bulkier than the average Gundam, to absorb the heavy recoil that it's Genesis Bayonet creates. The leg's exterior can be shed off as a last resort, but when it goes off, the Genesis Bayonet can only be fired once with the Gundam standing on top of solid ground before the legs sustain pressure that'll shatter itself, or the ground below caves in. The back is designed to hold the Genesis Bayonet when not needed, but when the GB is removed, it can unleash it's boosters which is powerful enough to maintain aerial combat for a short period. There is also a pod that can latch onto the back, and converts the booster output into a more massive and efficient as well as making it easier to maneuver. The downside to it, is that the pod can only be used for a short period of time before over-heating because it's like a overdrive system, pushing past the limit and acting as the in-between. While the time limit for the boosters aren't good to begin with, they can always resume after a short period of rest, but the pods have a set time limit, and once thats done, the pod needs to take a long cool down.
Weapons:

Genesis Bayonet- A large bayonet with a silver gripping and a dark alloy barrel. It can create a temporary vaccum infront of it to gather concentrated energy to fire, but the drawback is the semi-long charge needed to do this, so the self charge system is only used preemptively, or as a first strike. Afterwards, it relies on a interchangeable cartridges that resides on the waist area of Archive. It can also load bullets, but theres a limit of 12 shots before a reload that consumes a fair bit of time. The bayonet is unique, since it's just a beam blade edge attached below the barrel, which is the opposite of usual bayonets. This is only activated as an ace in the hole when forced into unforseen close combat. Otherwise, it's really unnoticeable until activated, because it just resembles a metal blade which is quite not up to stiff with beam sabers. The bayonet blade can be shot however, and retracted to act as a grappling against enemies. Once they have captured their target and reeled them in, it could end there, or it could proceed on to a point blank range blast. The bullets come in tubes of 3, which means 4 tubes are required to load it fully, but splitting it up into multiple tubes allow loading according to the situation.

Twin Blitzes- Two tiny twin steel daggers hidden within the elbows of Archive. They are hidden underneath a round elbow guard, so they're easy to access by just ejecting the cover and pulling them right out, performing a X shaped slash when doing so. This is a last resort, since by accessing them, that means the rifle is either out of hand, or destroyed. They also double up for single use, like throwing knives or just plain beam daggers.

Beam Saber (standard issue)- A standard issue beam saber attached to the left arm's side. When the arm is lashed out, the beam saber is detached and automatically thwarted into position of the hand, and activates when it reaches the hand. Even though the bayonet is a melee weapon, a beam saber is a better choice in cases where a choice is possible, since the bayonet is just a blade with the edges coated with beaming, and slowed to boot. Not used often since Archive is meant as a long range support unit, but the easy to access activation makes it a plus over the shoulder daggers. It can also be thrown by purposely not gripping it when it reaches the hands, and because it's primed to activate accordingly to the time it takes to reach the hand, it does not have to reach the hand prior to being thrown.

Handgun- A simple handgun with 8 bullets loaded. It is used for simpler purposes and does not need much trouble reloading. Clips are located on the waist of Archive. These clips are not to be confused with the other bullets for the bayonet which are small tubes of three's while these are clips of 8.

Reverse Handgun- A small handgun with a knife under the grip, it can be used both ways, for shooting purposes, and the knife can be used for deflection. The knife can detach at any moment, after impacting with the target. This allows continuation use of the handgun even after the knife has served it's purpose. The handgun however, only holds 5 bullets. It reloads by a pullout and insert clip style magazine. This was later dropped in favor of a regular handgun with 8 shots, and a standard issue beam saber was latched onto the arm in lieu of this incase a fast and easy to access deflection was needed. And usage of a single Blitz Dagger is just as good, if not better than the dagger of the Reverse Handgun.

Hidden Boosters- Not really a weapon, but functions like one. Above the knees, are hidden boosters, accessible when the heavy leg armor comes off, and the leg itself breaks apart or detaches. This is a kamakazi tool, since the booster will drain up all the fuel left in order to ram itself toward the positioned direction. It will allow Archive to travel at much faster speeds thought possible, but the massive energy burden will prevent limiting the amount used, and the pilot can decide to activate the self destruct or not.

Prism Familiars- On the back, there are four small prisms, that can be controlled to move anywhere through boosters, and are used to create spread attacks. A large prism can be used as well, but it's launched separately from the ship.

Missile Shoulders- The shoulders are armed with two detachable missile launchers, each with two shots each. A desperation move.
Additional Info- NTX-004 Archive is intended as a support unit, based on using data gathered and current information at hand to plan a tactic. Although it's usually intended as a support unit, when it needs to, Archive can do things alone, since it's armed with a few melee weapons. It's usually deployed in space, but it's also seen it's share of land combat.

I have yet to think further into this, but yeah, this is what I have for now. It may not be that great since it lacks any real blue prints or art to back it up, but I was wondering if any artist or good modeler could take a crack at it. That'd be great, or if someone could provide me a guide for doing something like that, I'd be willing to try.

Last edited by Highlygifted; 2008-02-25 at 20:27.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 20:20   Link #89
Highlygifted

This thread died obviously, but I want to kick it back to life. ^_^

First off, I've been really thinking about Gundam designs, because.... well, I have a VERY odd imagination. So I thought I'd share them here, even though it's a dead topic.

Gundam- Zamzara
Serial #- NTX-005
Type- Long Range
Job- Close combat Melee
Coloring- Red, Orange, White
Shields- None
Weaknesses- Has little ranged combat ability.

Armor:

Nothing fancy here. Lightweight but durable armor, since agility is the key for Zamzara, so the armor is designed to take average hits, but not weigh it down. Can't really say much here since I haven't given this part much thought.

Weapons:

Elbier Saber- A short beam sword, with complete hilt and everything. It's design would be similar to.... a Megaman Zero/ZX sword design if I had to compare it. It's very simplistic and used as a common means of combat.

Extendable Rod- A rod that's original form is a short simple cylinder that's stored within a compartment in the arm near the hand. It extends out to be used for simple means of self defense. Generally speaking, this has little offensive uses, but can be used nonetheless. It's true potential lies in it's compatibility with the Elbier Blade.

Elbier Lance- The Elbier Saber can be mounted on top of the Extendable Rod, to form a lance. It's quite a simple design, but the fact it's a lance allows longer range, swifter attacks, and generally, a whole new fighting style. This is usually used as the most general attack style, and considered the trademark of Zamzara.

Trident Shell- Not really a weapon, but more of a mask over. Underwater, beam weapons are deadweight, so this was invented. The shell is the three tips of a trident, masked over the beam part of the Elbier Lance, so that the beam energy will be channeled into the three prongs, allowing beam energy to be merged with physical weaponry.

Left Claw- Just a card up the sleeve for unexpected situations. The Elbier Lance can be dual or single handed when wielded, but when it's single handed, the left hand is left free. This allows the Left Claw to be used. It's a beam claw, that protrudes from the backhand.

Claw Shell- Just as the Elbier Lance has a shell, this time, a shell on the wrist falls forward, and masks over the area the Left Claw materializes into, so that it'd conduct the beam energy.

Reaper's Shadow- Not really a weapon, but an ability. The blade of the lance creates an after image after being used to slash, leaving a faint trail of beam energy in a direction opposite of the slashed. If used at a high enough speed, it'll turn into a brief moment materialized scythe, but the effects are strictly a few seconds at best, unless the speed is maintained so that there is a constant flow of after-beam particles.

Over Limiter- This is a trump card, but also a fatal design error. Zamzara is allowed free control of the amount of energy that the Saber and Lance uses, and in turn, the shape and length of the beam blade. However, this would often lead to unwise energy squandering, so a limiter was put on to keep a steady form. This limiter can be removed, and allow the Lance or Saber to take on a length up to 10 times the original length/size, but at the cost of a lot of energy. It's not very safe to use this often, because if the energy used exceeds the capacity the hilt/rod can handle, the weapon would break.

Additional Information:

I have very little to add, because out of all 6 designs I thought up, this was the most simplistic. A simple yet powerful melee unit, using a seldom seen lance.

Last edited by Highlygifted; 2008-02-25 at 21:20.
Old 2008-02-25, 20:44   Link #90
Highlygifted

Gundam- Demi
Serial #- NTX-006
Type- Heavy Weaponry/Speed Assaults
Job- Speed based heavy assaults.
Coloring- Purple and Grey
Shields- All around shoulder and shin guards.
Weaknesses- Can be easily predicted.

Armor:

It's a very well armed design, and it's emphasis on defense is very apparent through the additional padding Zamzara and Archive lack. In addition to this, the front arms can flip flop the inner area to reveal claws. The leg's additional bulk will clip together to reveal hind legs, and the true form of Demi will be revealed. A tiger based design. The Boost Cannons can be either mounted on the sides like a jet's boosters, or on it's back depending if a weapon is there or not.

Weapons:

Boost Cannons- Two giant boost pod like cannons mounted on a hilt with a trigger, that shoots out large cannonballs accumulated with beam energy. The ammo resembles large fireballs upon launch, but in reality, are just energy absorbing cannonballs that loses mass as it's converted to beam energy after the initial charged up beam energy acts as a catalyst.

Handgun Cutter- When the Boost Cannons loses it's outter shell, the entire boost design will fall apart. It'll reveal the hilt is actually a short laser like device, that can produce a limitlessly long laser. This has to be used wisely. It's range is infinite, so the user has to make sure it won't extend past the safe radius, and can not recklessly use it. The red glow resembles a sniper's aim, but in reality, it's like a beam saber, ready to cut through anything. It's easy to accumulate damage when faced against something like this. It can aim and damage accurately, but it usually requires neutralizers positioned at an area around 500 meters away to prevent damage to the environment. It can also use mirrors and prisms to enhance it's capabilities.

Beast Form- The psychological feedback will shift wildly into that of a beast, and the pilot has to be careful now. The behavior of the machine and pilot will enhance, allowing speedy and more unpredictable attacks. Using claws gained from the shift to a tiger shape, it'll fight more fiercely, but still, it's not as controlled , which will prove itself as quite a problem.

Lagelle Longsword- A longsword mounted into a medieval shield, that's formed out of stainless steel. It's generally a one handed weapon, but when wielded 2-handed, it's abilities increase. But due to the lack of defense when dual wielded, it's generally swung on decisive chances using 1 hand, and the shield is active most of the time.

Lagelle Shield- A shield with a crested emblem of a tiger on the front, that can mount the Lagelle Longsword. When hit with a beam, this shield can convert that energy and reuse it as a counter attack by shooting it in the form of the lion, right back at the enemy. However, theres a limit to how much energy can be reversed back.

Additional Information:

Nothing much else to add. It's able to take on the form of both a regular mobile suit, and a tiger, fight with great artillery, and transform later on to act as a desperation move. The term Demi is the definition of "quarter", meaning it's not full, cut down. So I gave it two weapons resembling that. A infinite laser blade, and a simple longsword. I do not think the term longsword is accurate, because I mean it as a irregular shaped one, comparable to the one in Monster Hunter Freedom 2, and Maplestory's Blue Screamer.

Last edited by Highlygifted; 2008-02-25 at 21:19.
Old 2008-02-25, 21:00   Link #91
Highlygifted

Gundam- Requiem
Serial #- NTX-002
Type- Multiple Attached Weaponry
Job- Wide Area Control
Affiliation- National Army
Coloring- Ash and White
Shields- Armed all over.
Weaknesses- Slow main body, lacks short range attacks.
Power Source- Cross Fission Engine of CO2 and Electricity

Armor:

Heavily protected main body, and more so head. It's quite bulky, and slow. Not much to add here.

Weapons:

Protruding Grips- Long extending cords with a three pronged claw at the end, which extends to a max of 75 meters. It's claw can unfold to reveal three flaw surfaces, in which beam energy is released in the form of pellets. Each grip is formed from a finger, with three bigger ones from the back. Totaling in 13 total. The tactic with these is to scatter pellets in a large area to overwhelm the enemy. The pellets assume the shapes of sakura blossoms.

Grip Guards- The claws can also form a half sphere stretching from the tips of each point for each claw. It can absorb a incoming beam attack, or recover the scattered beam pellets. In extreme cases, the half sphere could form a full sphere three times the size around the grip.

Knee Cannon- The knee caps can be swung open to reveal shooters that can shoot spheres of beam energy. A surprise attack.

Severed Pipe- When an arm is cut off, one thinks 5 Protruding Grips are gone, but that's where they're wrong. The arm has a pipe like structure where the energy flows through, and when its cut off, it'll be able to shoot un-concentrated energy. This is a very rough form of the pellets that were shot from the Protruding Grips, and should be noted in the form of a simple leaf.

Implosion Cord- With a very short range of 15 meters, from the palm of the hand, can come a cord with a nozzle at the end. This nozzle can pierce through armor, and directly inject raw beam energy into the enemy. This will cause an implosion, but is recommended to be used as far away as possible. Close range use will result in self damage.

Additional Information:

Should be considered the late comer in my ideas. It came much later, so I intended it to be an antagonizing force. The basic design is similar to Prayer's Dragoon system, but it's original in it's own way, and the general mobile suit design is heavily revolved around long range combat and trapping the foe(s).
Old 2008-02-25, 21:19   Link #92
Highlygifted

Gundam- Epitaph
Serial #- NTX-003
Type- All around.
Job- ???
Affiliation- Neutral
Coloring- Blue and White
Shields- General Shielding
Weaknesses- Not really a master of a area, jack of all trades.

Armor:

Simple standard Gundam design. A short classic shield, with matching color scheme, and a drawable sword. The sword is standard blade design. It has extendable wins that can also fold in. I'd compare it to standard Wing Zero's design, except it sticks out more, and would resemble a Flag's design, except it's pointed in a varied direction.

Weapons:

Gallant Blade- A plain looking blade at first glance, the tip can absorb energy, and redirect it. After it gains enough, it can conduct the energy to engulf the entire blade, and give it a ominous lightning colored glow. The tip can shoot energy when it retains enough excess. Is sheathed inside the shield.

Magnum's Revolver- A revolver with higher than average power than a standard issue beam rifle. The catch- it carries up to 6 shots. There are easy loading cases, preloaded, to simplify the reloading process. Epitaph carries around five of these reloaders at all times, around the waistline.

Enhanced Wing- Emphasizes energy priority to the tip of the wings, resulting in heavier flight trajectories. This is used as a combination with the Gallant Blade.

Anti-Synthesis- The front of the wing will project a energy that will repel the pellets sent out by Requiem. However, Requiem can still re-assimilate the pellets that are sent back, and it's armor is resilient to Epitaph's weaponry, creating a stalemate.
Old 2008-02-25, 21:36   Link #93
Mister Mister
Redshirt

Model Number: RX78GP09

Code name: Gundam "Solanaceae"

Unit Type: prototype stealth close-combat mobile suit

Accomodation: pilot only. Experimental direct neurolink control system; cockpit is filled with fluid to muffle G-shock.

Armor materials: experimental formula ultralightweight gundamium alloy

Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2700 kW

equipment and design features: shoulder-mounted sensor/radar jammers, experimental optical camouflage coating, low-visibility thruster system.

fixed armaments: 2x 60mm vulcan gun, fire linked, mounted in head; 2x beam sabers, built directly into forearms and powered by direct link to minovsky reactor.

optional hand armaments: 2x beam pistol, holstered in concealable leg compartments when not in use.

remote weapons: 2x missile drone combat modules.

Appearance: Legs, torso, and head are the same design as the GP01. the arms are similar to the GP01, but sleeker, with open ports in the forearm where the beam spray gun and built-in beam sabers are located. mounted to the shoulder pauldrons are narrow, octagonal objects that generate the anti-sensor field. there are no beam saber ports on the backpack, which is much smoother. all thruster nozzles are recessed into the frame of the mobile suit, rather than protruding. the color scheme is a dark, low-visibility gray.

Description: designed as an alternative to systems requiring newtype powers, the GP09 "Solanaceae" was built with systems designed to emulate newtype abilities when used by a non-newtype pilot.

rather than a linear cockpit or core block system, the GP09 has a system that jacks directly into the brain of the pilot, called the Direct neurolink Control System, or DNCS. the body of the pilot is rendered in a coma-like state, while the pilot's awareness treats the suit as if it were their actual body. the cockpit is much smaller and filled with gel to reduce G-force effects.

the two octagonal objects on the shoulders of the mobile suit generate a field that absorbs and disrupts the vast majority of sensor systems. furthermore, almost the entire surface of the mobile suit is coated in nanocameras and holographic image projectors, giving the GP09 a very effective optical camouflage system. however, this system is extremely delicate, and even mild weapons fire impacting the mobile suit can damage the optical camouflage and leave visible patches.

the armor plating and structure of the GP09 is an experimental formula of extremely lightweight gundamium alloy. while not as strong as normal gundamium, its reduced weight gives the GP09 vastly increased mobility, even in atmosphere.

the armament of the GP09 consists of two beam sabers, a beam spray gun, and two missile drone combat modules, or MDCMs. the MDCM are similar to the Fin Funnels employed on the RX-93-2 Hi-Nu Gundam, except that instead of beam weapons, each is equipped with small, high-power missiles for bombing runs. the MDCMs are linked to an advanced control computer onboard the GP09, which works alongside the pilot to control the remote modules. the MDCMs both have the same optical stealth coating of the GP09, but lack the sensor-jammer modules. the beam sabers are built directly into the arms of the GP09, giving them a direct link to the minovsky reactor. the added power from this has given the GP09 the ability to power right through an opposing beam saber and cut into the enemy mobile suit. two short range beam pistols are holstered in the legs of the GP09, used for mid-range combat.

while the GP09 was completed and underwent several tests, the entire facility of testing was blown apart by a raiding force, destroying the prototype. the suit was not rebuilt, as results recovered from the wreckage of the testing grounds revealed that the experimental DNCS caused instability in the pilots psyche, causing hallucinations and psychosis. furthermore, the MDCM systems were shown to lack the effectiveness of Fin Funnels even in optimal conditions.
Mister Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 23:52   Link #94
Highlygifted

Gundam- Signet
Serial #- NTX-001
Type- ???
Job- ???
Affiliation- ???
Coloring- Black and Grey
Shields- None
Weaknesses- ???
Power Source- J-Chasis Engine

Armor: Nothing, it's unarmored, since the production was halted halfway through.

Weapons:

Fists- Without weapons or armor, Signet is really just a unfurnished Mobile Suit. However, the J-Chasis allows superior movement and speed, which in turn allows hand to hand combat on a whole different level. (And kicking I suppose)

Barricade Palm- The palms can create barriers using the excess output from the J-Chasis Engine, limits are undetermined.

Additional Information:

It can take on Epitaph and Requiem both at once, even in a half complete state. Production was halted for unknown reason, possibly due to the J-Chasis Engine.
Old 2008-02-26, 00:14   Link #95
Lendial

kurai city- awesome design! i can tell youve quite the talent for drawing.

lard gundam is pure winnnn.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 15:23   Link #96
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

First Gundam 00 custom Mobile Suit

Gundam: Spiritus

Type: Close-Quarters Combat Mobile Suit

Generator: GN Drive

Armor: E-Carbon

Colouring: Purple and White

Shield: Standard GN Shield

Armaments:

GN Halos - The Halos are two large thick circular discs of E-Carbon that can slide from the outside of the forearms to the back of the wrists of the Spiritus depending on which mode is selected.

In defensive mode the Halos rest on the outside of the forearms and can be used as shields to deflect beam attacks,beam swords.etc.

In offensive mode the Halos slide down to the back of the wrist and start to spin rapidly, the edge around the circular Halos then becomes a beam which can be used to cut enemies, it is similar to a circular saw in offensive mode and can be wielded in a slashing motion, to block melee attacks and to saw through materials.

2xGN Beam Sabers - Standard beam sabers mounted behind either shoulder and can be used instead of the Halos or can be used with the Halos as a sword and shield combination.

2xGN Beam Pistols -Sidearm pistols holstered at the waist, these are the only distance weapons of the Spiritus and can be fired up to mid-range.
They are weak weapons and are used for distance attack, to harass the enemy and as a last resort.

GN Arc Wings - Two large speed boosting wings on mounted on the back of Spiritus, they do not use the GN Drive for acceleration. They are used for a limited amount of high speed boosts.

Additional Information:
The Spiritus is basically a rival of Exia for ultimate melee combat Gundam, a fight between the two is a toss up between the skill of both pilots.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 22:08   Link #97
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

I have a Rick Rolled Gundam

He got guns "never make u cry"
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 23:18   Link #98
Flame-X
Anti-fan

My friend's custom model is my custom Gundam.

Gundam: Specular Anubis
Specs: I dont know... LOL
maybe 6 beam sabers, extendable arms, chest vulcans x2, funnels x4

I need to ask my friend for the specs on this thing
Old 2008-02-29, 00:30   Link #99
Mihaeru Trinity
GN Flag Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post

My friend's custom model is my custom Gundam.

Gundam: Specular Anubis
Specs: I dont know... LOL
maybe 6 beam sabers, extendable arms, chest vulcans x2, funnels x4

I need to ask my friend for the specs on this thing
wow that is the god of all gundam
Mihaeru Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 04:15   Link #100
sword.impulse
*Insert something clever*

So, Ive been practicing my own mecha design lately, and finally created one i think is good enough to share. I mixed a few elements together from most of my favorites, but these are mostly incorporations of Exia, Kyrios, and the Strike mostly. So at the moment, my dream mobile suit. I chose the name Apsis, because it means the greatest point, or center basically, at least thats what wikipedia said.

I've only done the side profile view so far, and I'll update when i have time to create the rest. Also I haven't really come up with any more information about it either which I will later.

sword.impulse is offline   Reply With Quote