Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-22, 08:52   Link #81
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
evryone keeps talking about how byk is arrogent and did not end the fight at the start. i think that this is because all of the fighters in the world of bleach dont go for instent kill(mayb with execption of aizen).
there are numerious reasons for this and not just arragence(sorry can't spell). its because they want to see what kind of powers the opponent has. than they might not need to go all out. and in a way they can make the other person feel small because of the fact that they need not go all out.
( thinking out loud)
Thinking like that is just arrogant aswell
"oh well let's see if he got anything strong enough to kill me!"
Old 2007-11-22, 09:30   Link #82
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

no i dont mean it like that. what i'm trying to say is that they cant jus go charging in without knowing the full extent of the opponents powers. you have to investigate while fighting. if you go stright in you would get killed. and from that you can conclude what type of attack and how much power it will take to defeate the enemy. (i dnt think i explained it well)
Old 2007-11-22, 10:05   Link #83
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bleach 301 Shut Up & Die

Renji Chad Ichigo Ikkaku Ishida (L--->R)

Credits : SpaceCat

This just in the title of the chapter is Shut Up & Die the first spoiler is true BUT BYAKUYA doesnot amputate his arm but cuts it

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-22 at 11:24.
Old 2007-11-22, 11:25   Link #84
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

An accurate and detailed Summary from Annie Sama : D

Quote:
* The chapter begins with Byakuya’s left hand is under Zomari’s control now. He doesn’t waste any time and forced that hand to choke Byakuya’s own neck. But Byakuya is fast enough to cut his arm and let it lose the control. His action gets Zomari’s amusement and a yell from Hanatarou.After that Byakuya uses a kidou to destroy ice around Rukia’s body and orders Hanatarou to take Rukia out there now.

* Zomari sees Byakuya’s action so he compliments him and says, “In my eyes, your decision is shallow. Now you only have a right arm and a right leg and daring to fight an Espada. Isn’t that a bit over confident?” Byakuya replies that there is a big difference between him and Zomari which he could left left arm and leg and Zomari still couldn’t reach his level.

* “How sad; seems like you still over estimate your powers more than I expected. But let me tell you something…one eye could only control one object.” Zomari’s words remind Byakuya of Zomari’s second attack. “You understand pretty fast. I used ‘amor’ twice. The first is to control your left hand and the second is controlling something else!!”

* Byakuya suddenly turns to Rukia who is getting carry by Hatanarou. Suddenly her body moves and her sword attacks Hanatarou and he get injured and fall On Rukia’s forehead is a mark and when Byakuya see it he moves but gets cut by Somari’s command asking him not to move. Rukia is now pointing the sword at her throat and that stops Byakuya.

* Zomari than says that he could only control one object per eye but if he manages to control the head, he could control the whole body. He tells Byakuya that he lost and better drop his sword. But Zomari gets a shock when Byakuya points the finger at Rukia and uses Rokujou Kourou (6 cane light prison) to stop Rukia’s movements. Zomari tries to make Rukia move but fails.

* “Control…? Such thing does not exist in front of me.” Says Byakuya than he releases his bankai. All of sakura pedals are surrounding Somari so he couldn’t escape. Zomari decides to give it all by having all his eyes turns black. Byakuya tells him not to bother because he only has 50 eyes which make it impossible to catch all millions blades.

* Zomari starting to sweat so Byakuya continues to say, “You told me it was useless once. And even told me that there was nothing I can do. Now it’s my turn to say that. You in this situation is called ‘useless.’” Somari loses his cool and screams while Byakuya says “GoKei* SenbonSakura.”
Old 2007-11-22, 11:40   Link #85
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
no i dont mean it like that. what i'm trying to say is that they cant jus go charging in without knowing the full extent of the opponents powers. you have to investigate while fighting. if you go stright in you would get killed. and from that you can conclude what type of attack and how much power it will take to defeate the enemy. (i dnt think i explained it well)
If the new spoiler is true, that would kind of make sense. Byakuya let espada 7 release, so that he could get the true measure of his abilities. Once he realized what a useless big pumpkin he was, he decided he could finish him off with senbonzakura right away. I'm kind of disappointed espada 7's release completely negated his own sonido prowess.
Old 2007-11-22, 12:18   Link #86
WinterSerenade

If someone loses their cool (Zomari), starts screaming, then you probably know that they're finished............well maybe with the exception of Ichigo. I mean he screams ban...kai all the time:P
Old 2007-11-22, 14:08   Link #87
Jays

I let out a HUGE sigh of relief, when I read that Byakuya doesn't amputate his arm.

Who was toying with who now? Hahaha, that's just huge ownage on Byakuya's part.

Now we see the drawback of Zomari's power, he has to lock on to his opponents; meaning that a much faster release form, such as Grimmjow, could possibly best him.

However, knowing Kubo, Zomari still may have a few tricks up his sleeve.
Old 2007-11-22, 14:45   Link #88
WinterSerenade

yeah....it would be pointless and not to mention pitiful if that was all Zomari could do :P
Old 2007-11-22, 15:16   Link #89
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post

However, knowing Kubo, Zomari still may have a few tricks up his sleeve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSerenade View Post
yeah....it would be pointless and not to mention pitiful if that was all Zomari could do :P
No, just let the damn pumpkin die already. How could Kubo waste 3 chapters on this idiot? Not to mention Szayel... Instead of "Shut up and Die" it shoul've been called "hurry up and die already!"

And here I thought that things were gonna get more exciting when the captains arrived. It's the opposite! It went from exciting to utterly boring. Kubo waisted 3 chapters on Byakuya and Zomari arguing over who's arrogant and who isn't... What's next? 5 chapters of Mayuri and Szayel arguing over who's more perverse?
Old 2007-11-22, 16:04   Link #90
WinterSerenade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris View Post
No, just let the damn pumpkin die already. How could Kubo waste 3 chapters on this idiot? Not to mention Szayel... Instead of "Shut up and Die" it shoul've been called "hurry up and die already!"

And here I thought that things were gonna get more exciting when the captains arrived. It's the opposite! It went from exciting to utterly boring. Kubo waisted 3 chapters on Byakuya and Zomari arguing over who's arrogant and who isn't... What's next? 5 chapters of Mayuri and Szayel arguing over who's more perverse?
"I'm the crazier scientist of us 2 " (Mayuri)

"No I am"

"Are not"

"Are too"

..........................6 chapters later :P
Old 2007-11-22, 16:39   Link #91
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSerenade View Post
"I'm the crazier scientist of us 2 " (Mayuri)

"No I am"

"Are not"

"Are too"

..........................6 chapters later :P
Exactly. I mean, Kubo paired up the two most arrogant and the two freaks. At least Ichigo and Grimjaw wanted to prove they were stronger so they just beat the crap out of eachother. I expect the same of Zaraki and Noitra. Fair enough, it wouldn't be shounen if both sides didn't brag about their power and then explain to their opponent exactly how they're gonna defeat them. But this conversation:
"You're so arrogant"
"No, you are"
"let me explain to you why you're arrogant..."
~2 Chapters later~
"...and that's why you're arrogant"
"Just as I thought...you're so arrogant"
That's borderline DBZ right there, and this is manga, it's not even the anime!
I imagine the anime will spend a season on this conversation.
Old 2007-11-22, 17:23   Link #92
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

I personally enjoyed Unohana/Exequias:

"I don't want to fight you."

"Fair enough."
Old 2007-11-22, 17:42   Link #93
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
On a pleasant side note, it looks like Rukia's injuries aren't too bad if she can cut Hanatarou.

Anyway, although the dialog of the two arrogant peacocks wasn't the wittiest repartee ever, I expect better from Szayel and Mayuri. Mayuri already got the two funniest lines in recent memory, with the "I'll put a cork in your bottle", and "I don't know that low class specimen "(Ishida). With Ishida , Pesche , Dondo and Renji along for comic relief, I think they can put on an amusing show.
Old 2007-11-22, 18:09   Link #94
WinterSerenade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphemeralDream View Post
I personally enjoyed Unohana/Exequias:

"I don't want to fight you."

"Fair enough."
see that's perfect no stupid dialouge taking 3 chapters long about whos more arrogant :P
Old 2007-11-22, 19:14   Link #95
waterchan

Given that no-one except Orihime can possibly restore an entire missing limb, I can imagine Byakuya never getting his arm back due to his arrogance.

Orihime: "Umm... Byakuya-sama, your arm looks pretty bad there. May I heal it for you?"
Byakuya: "I will not be healed by a big-boobed commoner such as yourself with no fighting skills."
Orihime: *cries*
Old 2007-11-22, 19:48   Link #96
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterchan View Post
Given that no-one except Orihime can possibly restore an entire missing limb, I can imagine Byakuya never getting his arm back due to his arrogance.

Orihime: "Umm... Byakuya-sama, your arm looks pretty bad there. May I heal it for you?"
Byakuya: "I will not be healed by a big-boobed commoner such as yourself with no fighting skills."
Orihime: *cries*
He didn't amputate his arm. He just severed the tendons so his muscles can't move it.
Old 2007-11-22, 21:27   Link #97
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris View Post

Haha now that you mention it it does seem the captains are paired up with their Hollow counterparts. We had no idea of Leorux's personality but he doesn't seem alot like Byakuya as Syazel/Mayuri and Noitura/Kenpachi. I expect Shunsui to come in fighting Stark as so far Stark seems to be the Shunsui of the arc. One of the top captains but lazy and pretty nice. And maybe Unohana will encounter Halibel. Halibel seems to be like the Komomura but Unohana seems to be really strong too. I highly doubt Kubo just brought her there to heal. I'm sure Halibell is gonna encounter her.
Old 2007-11-22, 22:17   Link #98
Lunarskylar

is this chapter really called shut up and die?

who knew kubo was a rihanna fan
Old 2007-11-22, 23:18   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Knowing KT's taste in music its not Rihanna IMO its Papa Roach

Papa Roach : Shut Up N Die

Spoiler for Lyrics:
Old 2007-11-22, 23:55   Link #100
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

There is no way in hell that an Espada would be defeated so easily and so quickly. But to be honest I would be happy if this ends soon, since I really want to see Zaraki's fight.